The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! Empty
PostSubject: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime12th October 2011, 5:55 am

Perhaps I should have placed this in the "Writers" section, but I didn't want anyone to think that anyone besides the author(s) wrote it. Okay, list your favorite Sailor Moon fan fiction (crossovers accepted) with a short synopsis. Be sure to include the author!
If it is available, include a link to the story. I realize that some fan fiction comes and goes (especially with the collapse of Sailor Moon Romance), but try to find a copy of it, so others can read it.

Of course, I have a huge list of my favorites, but I'll include two, for now.

Against All Odds by Dejana Talis
Summary: A Silver Millennium story. A twist of fate casts Endymion as a stable boy working as a servant in the Moon Castle, where he meets the Princess by chance. With Serenity engaged to another man, can the miracle romance triumph over the barriers of class and nobility?

I love a lot of this author's fan fiction, so be prepared for a sizable list of just her works. She always plans her story out rather well and she tries to expose loop holes. This is an awesome UsagixMamoru fan fiction. The story is complete, by the way.

The Brooch by sailor knight
Summary: Post-apocalyptic Tokyo. The year is 1992. The Dark Kingdom has revived 50 years before the birth of Sailor Moon and easily conquered the Earth. The city of Tokyo was hit the hardest out of the entire Earth, being Ground Zero for the Dark Kingdom's invasion. Tsukino Usagi is one of the refugees living in the Hikawa Jinja proper. Her entire family was completely wiped out right in front of her eyes by a group of Youma sentries during their flight to the shrine. If not for being saved by Chiba Mamoru, a member of the Earth's special defense forces - Shishu - she would've died, too.
When Luna and Artemis find her, they explain to Usagi that she is the one that they were searching for, the one that would wield the power to take back the Earth from the Dark Kingdom. Usagi quickly refuses, saying that she cannot fight the Dark Kingdom. She had to remain alive; it was her father's dying wish. She couldn't risk her life to fight. But, whether she wants to or not, the power of Sailor Moon is a part of her. She will become Sailor Moon... even if she, herself, doesn't even know about it....

As of now, this story is incomplete and it takes a long time for the author to release new chapters. The chapters are really, really long, so it is understandable. There are nearly thirty chapters released, each the size of a small book, so you'll have plenty to read before the next chapter comes out! I normally hate outright AU fan fiction, but this one dragged me in and now it can't get me to leave.

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 30th September 2012, 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title change and Moving)
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime12th October 2011, 11:57 am

It's alright to be in the writers section ^^ I have already moved it.

Just make a general Statement saying you don't claim these fanfictions and it's all good. Smile

- Lady
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 5:01 am

I would love to hear your suggestions for fan fiction (Sailor Moon or otherwise). I'm always looking for new and amazing fan fiction to read. You all must have a few suggestions! ^.^

The Shadow Chronicles by Mark MacKinnon
This is the tale of a dark alternate history that begins with the appearance of a mysterious double of Ranma himself. The secrets of his past cast shadows over the lives of everyone he meets, and life in Nerima will never be the same. As Ranma and the others struggle to find love and happiness, something begins to stir in the shadowy underbelly of their world ... a darkness which may claim them all.

The Shadow Chronicles by Mark MacKinnon is currently a five-part series centering on the series Ranma 1/2. The storyline is complex and filled with subplots and plot twists grounded by an intricate setting and history (which serves as an explanation and basis for any OOCness of the characters). The fifth part of the series, which is currently unfinished, is a Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon crossover that takes place in an intricate and complex AU Sailor Moon universe.

Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 8:40 am

A few oneshots in particular that I like. Rather melancholy in feel, but still notable of quality and perception.

Shattered, by Dejana Telis.
A oneshot from Ikoku's perspective. With one's daughter fighting for the universe, how could a mother not realize something was wrong?

Forgotten Friends, by Dejana Telis.
I've seen a few people mention this, and it's proven just as touching as I've been told. As the series goes on, you see less and less of Motoki and Naru. Based on the night of Usagi and Mamoru's wedding.

Oak Evolution, by Dejana Talis.
A oneshot based on the eve of Crystal Tokyo - this time from the perspective of Kino Makato.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 8:55 am

I only really started reading them again in August, and really only those some of the people I follow on tumblr suggested, so I don't know if I can call them the greatest of all time, but here are a few fun favorites:

short stories:
Beryl Writes
A look into Beryl's diary after her rebirth as Queen Beryl, ULTIMATE RULER OF THE NEGAVERSE.
... it makes me lol.

The Emperor's New Clothes
Just why did King Endymion get stuck with lilac of all colors?!

---
Truthful Child
AU (kinda...). "In the attempt to save the royal family from temporal disaster, Pluto
succeeds in saving only one. The only time they can go is when neither
exist, a young girl hurts, and the ability to fix things is still within
reach."
o.o this is good, wit rittle bit o' angst and a pretty cool take on the Stars arc.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime29th May 2012, 9:16 am

Cocoon of the Butterfly by Blue

A characterization piece of Michiru from early childhood through her first appearance as Sailor Neptune and her first meeting with Haruka. It is a beautiful piece that captures the complexity of Michiru very well. It is beautifully descriptive and difficult to stop reading.

Distant by GreenBeans
This is a wonderful companion piece to the story listed above. This story is a characterization piece of Haruka from early childhood through her first meeting with Michiru. It captures the complexity of Haruka very well.
Back to top Go down
LadyShizuka
Lotus Crystal

LadyShizuka

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime29th May 2012, 10:58 am

I've recently started up reading Fanfiction again.
One of my absolute favorites is

Wolf Wind By Sapphire Midnight
Its a story about an alternate Sailor Moon Universe, where everyone is Wolf shape sifters. (Different then Werewolves). Serenity is running from Diamond her Alpha pack leader. He wants her to be his, but she would never allow it. She comes upon another pack with many different colors of wolves and with one glance over of the pack. Their eyes meet. "Brother?" ....

Seriously I love this fanfiction. In 2004 she started this fanfiction to never touch it again for a long time. Only one chapter, I was sad but she didn't get far so no loss. Now she has come back to finish it and it is getting better and better. :3
It is truely one of my favorites of all time. She isn't finished however but she has finally gotten to Chapter 8.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LadyShizukaCosplay http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ladyshizuka http://ladyshizuka.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJian
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime21st July 2012, 4:31 pm

Misconception by Dejana Talis

Where other children find love in the eyes of their parents, I see only sadness and despair. Born of a queen and king who loved their daughter long before she was concieved, I live my life in the shadow of a child who never existed, who was destroyed by my creation. Nothing I could ever say or do could fill the void she has left in their hearts, yet I continue on, with one hope: Someday, they might love me as they loved Small Lady.

Cat O'Nine Tales by His Lordship Chaos

This story just makes me giggle. This is an Artemis-centric adventure.
Back to top Go down
RobinStarwing
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime21st July 2012, 8:36 pm

Sailor Moon: Guardians Of The Star

An old school classic from the days before FF.net when all there was was the Best SM Fanfiction Archives and Moonromance.net. There was this story. It is actually a sequel but it the story before it I am sad to say will never be up. Also where I am picking up with a complete AU mashup/crossover of the 4th and 5th seasons. This is still a good read evne if you don't read what I got coming down the pipe in the next few days.

The Bill Harris Sailor Trek Stories

Sailor Trek: The Dilithium Dilemma
Sailor Trek: A Borg To Remember
Sailor Trek: Deep Space Nine
Sailor Trek: Voyager

The Bill Harris Sailor Trek series, another old school classic and crossover to boot! Do enjoy the interactions and for the fellow Trekkies...Ami versus Spock in chess in the first story.
Back to top Go down
lucinda~
Pyramidal Crystal

lucinda~

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : hi i like shorts!

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 5:18 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:

Where other children find love in the eyes of their parents, I see only sadness and despair. Born of a queen and king who loved their daughter long before she was concieved, I live my life in the shadow of a child who never existed, who was destroyed by my creation. Nothing I could ever say or do could fill the void she has left in their hearts, yet I continue on, with one hope: Someday, they might love me as they loved Small Lady.

THANK YOU FOR FINDING THIS FOR ME.

I forgot the author's name and oh my god I adored this story.

Oh, and;

The Jewels of the Moon Kingdom *pokes Kyralih*
Back to top Go down
http://hiilikeshorts.tumblr.com/ http://hiilikeshorts.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 6:32 pm

She has a ton of amazing work. Pluto listed some of her other works.
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 6:37 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:

Dear god do I love this.... it's so...just so heart wrenching and one of the best stories I've ever read. It's SO different than anything and just... I can't say enough on it really... it affected me for a LONG time afterwards, and a little bit ruined with want for more..
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
lucinda~
Pyramidal Crystal

lucinda~

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : hi i like shorts!

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 4:28 pm

Just bumping this. I'm totally keen to see more awesome fanfics because I'm horribly picky and I'd rather the opinion of you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://hiilikeshorts.tumblr.com/ http://hiilikeshorts.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime27th July 2012, 4:34 pm

Well, this one has been around on the Internet for awhile and is pretty popular.
Sailor Moon 4200

In the year 3478, the world ended.

The true nature of the destroyer was never discovered. It could control virtually any mechanical object. It turned millions of people all over the world into an army of mindless crystalline monsters. Most of the world was laid waste within a week.

Crystal Tokyo, defended by the Sailor Senshi and their Queen, held out for two months. Later, people would tell stories of that last, desperate defence: of the strength, skill and bravery of the Senshi in their final hour. But one by one, the Senshi fell. And at the last, Queen Serenity stood alone ... and was no more.

In the year 4200, a new world will be born ...

A new world. A new age. The city of Third Tokyo has risen from the ashes. And a cat named Artemis leads a long, lonely search for the next generation of Sailor Senshi. A search that is about to bear fruit. Bendis, Diana's daughter, aids him in his search.

Some of the new Senshi will be old faces, reborn yet again. Some of them will be new. But one thing is certain: the ancient menace that destroyed Crystal Tokyo has never been defeated. And it is waiting for them.

The adventure is about to begin ...

Bill K
This next one is actually a fan fiction author who has written over 50 stories for Sailor Moon. He alternates between stories that take place in the present and stories that take place in Crystal Tokyo with a teenage Chibi-Usa. He updates very regularly and has an awesome continuation of story lines going on.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime31st July 2012, 11:13 am

Ooh, I love a lot of the fics already posted, and I really want to read "The Brooch", it sounds neat! I shall now share some of my favorites xD

Peter Pan by Singing Muse

"ChibiUsa believed that her story was a fairytale and Helios would be her
Prince Charming. She wished she had known they were in a different
story entirely."

Deconstruction by Victoria G

"Bits of pieces describing the evolution of a friendship/romance between Minako and Rei..."

(One of my favorite Minako/Rei fics <3)

Neptune: Year One by Baka Gaijin30

"We all know Sailor Moon's origin story, how a clumsy fourteen year old
found a talking cat, was given a magical locket, yadda, yadda, yadda. We
know the origins of almost all of the other Senshi as well. But how did
Michiru Kaioh become Sailor Neptune?"

(I love this story. It's like all of my headcannons put together in a wonderful story <3)

Really Quite Absurd by Kihin Ranno

"Motoki fears for his life when he spends a little quality time with Sailor Neptune."

(I love this fic to bits and pieces, and this is exactly how I expect Michiru to act!)

That's all I'll spam with for now =] I find it strange that I didn't add any fics with Setsuna as the main character... but there is a severe lack of Setsuna-centric fics ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 4:19 pm

This fic is hilariously funny and everyone should go read it:

The Stuff That Doesn't Make Sense by John Carp

A simple misunderstanding leads to nutty goings-on, as Shingo leads a
brigade of background characters on a mission to invade the privacy of
the inner senshi.

The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! 398992973
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 4:26 pm

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5283870/1/So-Beautiful
Name: So Beautiful
Author: afallenblackrose
Summary: Darien Shields has become a pop sensation that sings deep meaningful songs about love. Serena Carter, his old nemesis, thinks that he is a fake. But when he throws a concert to reveal the mystery behind one of his songs what will happen? Read to find out!
Rating: K+
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime19th October 2012, 6:31 pm

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1596722/1/Forgotten-Friends
Name: Forgotten Friends
Author: Dejana Talis
Summary: The Best Man on Mamoru and Usagi's wedding day, Motoki reflects on the distance that has grown between him and his best friend.
Rating: K
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime19th October 2012, 7:32 pm

That is such a sad story about Motoki and Naru! I've read it before and really liked it.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime19th October 2012, 8:07 pm

actually, i just saw it. pluto also recommended Forgotten Friends... LOL
Back to top Go down
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Herald of the New Age

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime21st November 2012, 7:57 pm

Thank goodness for TVTropes. I've been looking for this one fic for YEARS and they provided a link for an obscure site it's still hosted on. It's amazeballs and hilarious and a bit NSFW.

(includes the infamous Daddy On A Rampage scale)

Name: The BIG Wish
Link: http://www.sailormoonfiction.com/revolution/viewstory.php?sid=412
Author: Lilac Summers
Rating: PG13
Summary: Usagi's a big girl now and she knows what she wants from her boyfriend. Unfortunately for her, Mamoru is determined to sit out the Jailbait Wait and not let her rush into anything until he says she's old enough. Irritated and fed up with her boyfriend's white knight routine, Usagi makes an only-half-serious wish on the ginzuishou to become "big"... and by the power of Contrived Coincidence, she happens to do so on a night when the moon is in just the right spot to power up the crystal for a free wish. Boom, instant 21-year old Moon Princess. Commence Operation: Seduce Tux-Boy!
Back to top Go down
http://initiala.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/midnightarticuno
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 3:44 pm

Title: Not Enough

Author: OceanTide

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8790754/1/Not-Enough

Summary: Her kingdom of crystal should have been enough. Her attractive family and protective friends should have been enough. Her future as an immortal queen should have been enough. But it wasn't, and it never will be.

Rating: K

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read.
Back to top Go down
Europa's Knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime30th June 2013, 10:02 pm

Out of the Abyss by yra
This was a truly well done and dark Sailor Moon.  As you read it it will make you think about everything that goes on in the series and just how wrong it could have gone, and the truly frightening aspects of the metaphorical symbolism rampant in Sailor Moon.  A must read!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 10:45 am

The Last Sacrifice
Summary: As the Silver Millennium draws to a close, Princess Haruka of Uranus goes on a quest to discover where she fits in the cosmic scheme, a quest that brings down the greatest kingdom that ever spanned the Solar System.

I read the original version years ago. I didn't even realize it was a fully revised version of the same fanfic because so much more was added for better plot lines, character developments, and everything. Even though it is a WIP, I highly recommend this fic. I find truly to be one of the best Silver Millennium set stories I've ever read. This also features Rei/Minako, Ami/Makoto, Setsuna/Queen Serenity, and a little of Usagi/Mamoru.

It's All About Us
Summary: Haruka has a twin brother and all is well between the two, until an arranged marriage and Michiru enter the picture. AU Haruka/Michiru FULLY REVISED

Another story that I read the original version of before it was fully revised. I also forgot about this one until later chapters I remembered certain bits and pieces. Very complex and amazing.

Glamour Life
Summary: Michiru, a student wishing to become famous, and Haruka, a girl living with two dreams, keep crossing paths as they try to find the way to what they want the most: their successful careers. The careers that change them and their lives forever. AU. HM

By the same author of It's All About Us, slow start because of the development of Michiru's character in this one, but once it picks up (when Haruka is in the story full time) it becomes really interesting.

In Drag
Summary: A recipe for unlikely rocky relationship: take part orphan drag racer, add an equal part aristocrat violinist, mix in a cup of wild relatives, sprinkle with some attitude, envy and jealousy, and hope that it does not blow up in your face. AU. COMPLETE

Another one by the same author of It's All About Us and Glamour Life. This was a very fascinating AU. Loved the story development and progression.
Back to top Go down
SailorRubyStar
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorRubyStar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Book Addict of Fictional Books

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime15th August 2013, 10:53 pm

Oh chibi..... (don't know what else to put..) I just read "Misconception" and it is so heart wrenching. I love how it has bittersweet ending, yet retains more sweet when she becomes sailor moon. Oh my do I feel so sad now. I actually cried...
Back to top Go down
https://www/quotev.com/hidingintherestroom
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime2nd January 2014, 6:03 pm

Title:  Summer Rain
Author:  Crystal Saturn
Link:  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6836191/1/Summer-Rain

This fanfiction is so adorable and just perfect in every way.  Crystal Saturn has a perfect idea of how Serena and Darien are, and the story is definitely my favorite.  It starts out really depressing and such, but as it gets going the story is just beautiful and sweet and just downright perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime30th December 2014, 11:57 am

Are non-Sailor Moon fan fics allowed to be listed? Because I know many fan fics that are great.

Title: We're Gonna Get There Soon
Author: Cranberry Muffin
Series/Fandom: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
Link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/58413/Were-Gonna-Get-There-Soon

This is my all-time favorite fan fic. It's not complete. It's an AU focusing on Derpy Hooves and her experiences working on the weather team, being paired up with Thunderlane, and speaking to a classroom of students during Family Appreciation Day. It's beautiful, heartwarming, tear jerking, well written, subtle, sweet, and just all around perfect.

Title: A Snowflake In Spring
Author: Celery Sticks
Series/Fandom: Frozen
Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10074149/1/A-Snowflake-in-Spring

It's a modern day AU where Anna and Hans are siblings, Hans and Elsa are in a mental institution, Olaf is human, Elsa is mute and not Anna's sister, and lots of stuff happens. It's extremely well written, it's extremely sensitive to the issues it discusses, there's plenty of Ho Yay between Elsa and Anna for those who love it, plenty of cameos of characters from other Disney works, and it's just so durn sweet! This fan fic is well known for being fluffy and heartwarming when it counts, and normally I'm averse to really popular works, but this one DESERVES its popularity, and I strive to write something just like it, even though I know I'll never get there. Just go read it if you like AU fan fics! The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! 1955989781

Title: No Antidote
Author: FalconPain
Series/Fandom: Pokemon
Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4390479/1/No-Antidote

Only eight chapters long, but it's extremely sad, dark, and prone to jerking some tears out of you. It's about a kid who gets stung by a Beedrill and is fated to die, but his Pokemon will do anything to fulfill their shared dream together. It goes about as well as you expect. Very well written and explores the good and bad of taming/domesticating/conditioning Pokemon into docility, and a lot of other fridge logic and horror in the Pokemon universe. Well worth your time.

Title: Sacred Regalia Pretty Cure
Author: KajiMotomiya
Series/Fandom: Pretty Cure
Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10733157/1/Sacred-Regalia-Pretty-Cure

It only just started, but it already reeks of awesomeness. It's an all-OC fan fic written by one of the best Precure writers and one of my beloved friends, who is really awesome and deserves more love and recognition for his work. I already consider this to be the best Precure OC fan fic of all time! It has loads of interesting uses of Japanese mythology, the characters are well written, the story is interesting, and it's just all around well written!

Last edited by Juliko on 3rd January 2015, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime30th December 2014, 8:10 pm

omg i will have to read some of these someday. 
so much fanfiction and so little time
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime30th December 2014, 8:32 pm

Title: What If: A Sailor Moon R Twist

Author: PrincessSerenity1976

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5314704/1/What-If-A-Sailor-Moon-R-Twist
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FlorLola
Star Seed

FlorLola

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime19th March 2015, 1:05 pm

Guest wrote:
The Last Sacrifice
Summary: As the Silver Millennium draws to a close, Princess Haruka of Uranus goes on a quest to discover where she fits in the cosmic scheme, a quest that brings down the greatest kingdom that ever spanned the Solar System.

I read the original version years ago. I didn't even realize it was a fully revised version of the same fanfic because so much more was added for better plot lines, character developments, and everything. Even though it is a WIP, I highly recommend this fic. I find truly to be one of the best Silver Millennium set stories I've ever read. This also features Rei/Minako, Ami/Makoto, Setsuna/Queen Serenity, and a little of Usagi/Mamoru.

It's All About Us
Summary: Haruka has a twin brother and all is well between the two, until an arranged marriage and Michiru enter the picture. AU Haruka/Michiru FULLY REVISED

Another story that I read the original version of before it was fully revised. I also forgot about this one until later chapters I remembered certain bits and pieces. Very complex and amazing.

Glamour Life
Summary: Michiru, a student wishing to become famous, and Haruka, a girl living with two dreams, keep crossing paths as they try to find the way to what they want the most: their successful careers. The careers that change them and their lives forever. AU. HM

By the same author of It's All About Us, slow start because of the development of Michiru's character in this one, but once it picks up (when Haruka is in the story full time) it becomes really interesting.

In Drag
Summary: A recipe for unlikely rocky relationship: take part orphan drag racer, add an equal part aristocrat violinist, mix in a cup of wild relatives, sprinkle with some attitude, envy and jealousy, and hope that it does not blow up in your face. AU. COMPLETE

Another one by the same author of It's All About Us and Glamour Life. This was a very fascinating AU. Loved the story development and progression.

All of Faisu's fanfics are great. 

I recently read a fic that left me literally shaking. It's short, and not exactly canon, but given the way it's writen and thought out... I think it's suitable for the given situations. And it's so incredibly sad... 
It's The last casualty. by Daisy if you have
Summary: Haruka and Seiya meet up again, some years after the last battle. With so many gone, can they help each other heal, or are some things too broken to be fixed? Haruka x Seiya, Haruka x Michiru.

The summary makes it no justice, in my opinion. I think it's a great story, and it's heartbreaking.

I have quite a lot of fics I liked. I should look them up and post them in here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://florlola.com.ar/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!   The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Fan Fiction of All Time!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top