The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  Empty
PostSubject: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime8th April 2014, 7:56 am

What is your favorite series or character (otaku or canon) to role-play?

Personally, I've always been drawn most strongly to Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon role-plays, although I haven't role-played in a Dragon Ball Z forum in a long time. My favorite character to role-play would probably be Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino. I really want to give role-playing Bulma (from Dragon Ball Z) a try, but haven't had the opportunity. I could totally pull off a sassy scientist.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime8th April 2014, 11:27 am

Well I just recently stopped roleplaying Tifa Lockhart from FF7. I loved it but I needed a break after an entire year of it. That's the first character I've ever roleplayed.  What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  2869872805 

I've been thinking about roleplaying Usagi though.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 3:45 pm

I've only had experience roleplaying Sailor Moon and Pokemon. I enjoy roleplaying them about equally. I do need to roleplay as different SM characters and get more profiles done, so right now I only have experience mainly playing as Hotaru/Saturn.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 4:03 pm

My made up character Yami is my favorite.  What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  3269465977

From SM:
Zoisite is my favorite male SM character roleplay as! He is filled to the bone with sass! I just love it!  What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  2695440696 
As for the girls I did enjoy playing a reverse Sailor Mars. Right now I am enjoying playing Mako in Dream vs Duty. 

Other series:
Ichigo from TMM
Sakura from CCS
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 4:41 pm

I love RPing Sailor Moon and YuGiOh!
I usually do my Ocs but like to do canon as well.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime9th April 2014, 5:44 pm

My favourite series to roleplay is Sailor Moon. I have never enjoyed roleplays of another series as much as I enjoy those related to Sailor Moon.

My favorite character to play is Small Lady, absolutely~
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Elysion
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Elysion

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime10th April 2014, 7:54 pm

From Sailor Moon my favorite OC character is definitely Aika Aino, my next-generation Sailor Venus. She's a wild thing with a temper but so loveable. As for a canon character I haven't really had too much of a chance to play any canons. T^T Unless you count an adult Chibiusa with children of her own.

Outside of Sailor Moon I really, really love X-Men! Hellboy, Batman, and Lackadaisy too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kingdomofribbon http://ribbonlace.tumblr.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime10th April 2014, 8:06 pm

My favorite SM character to rp is definitely VesVes. The way I see her, she's just got so much charisma and really doesn't care what people think of her. It's so fun to rp a character like that, someone who has no regrets.

My favorite OC to rp is this cheetah character that I use on other sites named Kisarae. It's so fun to explore her psyche--sometimes she's a hero, sometimes she's a villain, and sometimes she's neutral. It just depends on the plot.

And my favorite storyline...well, for SM, I usually like Chibiusa and Quartet roleplays, or multifandom crossovers. Outside of SM, the series I like rping are Harry Potter, and while I've never actually tried one, I'd love to join a Madoka Magica rp. And for non-fandom roleplays, I love animal fantasy--usually with powers and lore and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime10th April 2014, 9:08 pm

When I first started RPing it was the Charmed universe that drew me in. I learned RPing through it ^^ I loved RPing as any of the sisters.

For the majority of the rest of my RP days I only played original characters, then GC happened and I fell in love with Sailor Moon RPs. My favorite Sailor Moon character to RP is definitely Minako, as she's my favorite character. She's so complex and fascinating but most people only see the surface, which is why she's interesting to me. I also love how she differs from version to version yet still remains true at the core. She has a lot of layers and that's the kind of character I love to write about.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime11th April 2014, 12:07 am

my fave series to rp? that's not easy to answer. I like to RP in the Marvel Verse. My OC Sailor Iron Woman here is based off my OC in the Marvel verse. I also like to rp sailor moon and my rp days started with Sailor Moon. I played in a story that took place after stars and I played Mercury's Daughter, Rei's Daughter and Haruka and Michiru's Daughter. (who's father turned out to be the Jupiter Twins dad) It was awesome. I fell in love then. After the story ended I started my own forum and started rping with friends and others who like the same. I Rped Pirates, DMC, Bleach and so many others. I even had an original story going for a while.

Now i find myself jumping into any rp that i might know the series of. I don't have just one that i like. I will always love to play and Luna for SM and an older Ami. I Also liked to back in the gap rp in the DBZ realm of things but i haven't in such a long time. I've also been known to dip my toes into Pokemon rps, yu-gi-oh, Cowboy bebop and Supernatural. It's been a great adventure that i hope keeps going for like ever. I'll posses someone to keep rping lol.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime9th January 2015, 4:27 pm

I started out roleplaying Naruto characters on Quizilla so many years ago (the website is till going somehow) and I've dabbled here and there with different stories like Eragon and other books.  I didn't really get serious about it until I came here though XD I love my OC Achelois and the shenanigans that she and Enyalius pull off.  My other favorite OC is Temperance; she started on another Sailor Moon sight but I brought her over here when it died.  If I role-played as a canon character my favorite would be Jupiter followed by Mars.  I would possibly attempt Mercury and Venus and Sailor Moon. I don't know the Outer Senshi well enough yet for anything (though I would like to learn more about them).  I really enjoy role-playing and I hope that it will help me continue to grow as a writer!
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 10:48 am

I am really enjoying playing Artemis, Zoisite and Jadeite. I tend to like playing male characters in roleplay. Probably because of my character Yami.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 11:15 am

i have so many series I've rped there's of course Sailor Moon, Harry potter, prince of tennis, Tokyo Ghost trip, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, Kaizoku sentai Gokaiger, and Kamen Rider W however I would have to say out of all the characters I've rped Chiaki Tani from shinkenger is my favorite he's so goofy and is such a free spirited guy that your left open to do just about anything with him. however I also rather enjoy playing any of the outer senshi and Jadeite as well as I have discovered that to a point I also quit enjoy playing as crystal tokyo Endymion and Zoisite and Helios are quit enjoyable however I've only ever played Zoi and Helios on AU sites. Theres also my OC's Mari and Kiara Mari started out as chibi star fighter and later became a next gen Uranus and Kiara started as chibi saturn became a next gen saturn and than later became next gen mars. Mari has a love for music, the wind, and fast cars, Kiara is a hyper 6 year old who gives everyone nicknames (she once nicknamed Zoisite hot head after he lost his temper once) and gets lost easily and is a bit of a crybaby who adored chibi usa. oh and i can't forget that i also enjoy playing as Seiya and Taiki sometimes and ami and Luna can be sorta fun.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 11:25 am

I've tried to start rp-ing  Sailor moon but I just can't get myself started!

The only  fandoms I have successfully role played are Disney and Once Upon A Time. I also dabbled in Kingdom Hearts but as a Disney character.  My favorite characters were Mulan and the OUAT in Wonderland version of the Red Queen.
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 8:50 pm

^^ I started roleplaying with an original character set in the DragonRiders of Pern series by Anne McCaffrey, whom, iirc, made it known she did not like people playing her characters but welcomed everyone to make up their own adventures in her world, which I respect(ed) so much that it probably shaped my whole roleplaying experience. XD I had problems taking on canon characters because I was afraid I wouldn't write them correctly; after working a while on my own DRoP OC (CREATIVELY NAMED 'HILARY') I dabbled in creating my own world and working with others to write a story XD So OC's I like, but I didn't start doing Sailor Moon OC's until I created Enyalius.

My first Canon character I RP'd was Harry Potter, way back in... idk, 2006? I stopped RPing after that, focusing on my story XD

BUT WHEN I CAME BACK I totally picked up Mamoru because over those years of writing and roleplaying original characters, I noticed not a lot of my partners would want to be a boy, and I fit into playing boys easily XD Mamoru was my whole 'dream guy' and I have a lot in common with him (o_o logical. mucho mucho logical. I love making him overthink things XD) so "we" clicked and he's been my favorite SM character to play ever since. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 9:20 pm

Oh Kyra, one of these days I will have to show you the RP site I was a part of that has an entire game set in the dragonriders of Pern's world. I think you will have a lot of fun reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 9:46 pm

Not gonna lie, It's been regular show, rick and morty and over the garden wall for awhile now. I also did fosters home for imaginary friends, invader zim, south park, and naruto with a bit of kirby on the side. I
I actually don't have that much experience role-playing sailor moon, however. There was this one inuyasha rp where every person who had a character that was cannon just kinda dropped out so it ended up this epic story with a bunch of OC's that had nothing to do with inuyasha whatsoever, but that was when I was 10.
also, when I was in elementary school, my friend and I did this roleplay that had tokyo mew mew, inuyasha and dont laugh  chalkzone and spongebob. I know, I know it seems stupid, but we made that bad boy work.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

sammywhatammy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 3:44 pm

SURPRISE SURPRISE I've been RPing Chibiusa for about 15 years or more. She's my "main"; it doesn't matter how long it's been since I lasted play her, I can always effortlessly pick her back up.

I do also play Minako! I have a depressing canon AU with her, too 8Da;
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 3:51 pm

in the sailor moon universe i have role-played Ami, Minako, Makoto and i tried Hotaru once but failed badly. I have also made many OC villains which i think were pretty horrible but my other friends like them so i kept them. I used to RP WWE ones on yahoo before they went Neo but have not since...im drawn into the Sailor moon Universe and don't plan on leaving it for a long time (When it comes to Roleplaying)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime29th July 2015, 8:52 pm

Sailor Moon wise, Zoisite, Diamond, Hawk's Eye, Fighter and Maker are my favorites to play, even though both Fighter and Maker I have some struggles still. (I didn't roleplay much in Sailor Moon, so I would have to try more to see if I like anyone else).

Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon a Time was a blast to play with Balthazar and Lucifer from SPN. Jark Harkness from Torchwood is a nice change from the bad guys vibe going on and Q (Star Trek) was a fun ride.
Back to top Go down
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

sammywhatammy

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 1:03 am

omg i played rumple for a hot minute a while back HAHAHA. i rarely play villains but he was suuuuuuper fun
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 1:24 am

I love the kind of characters that are nor totally villains, nor totally good and have many sides of their personalities to play. Rumple is an interesting playground.
Back to top Go down
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

sammywhatammy

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 2:29 am

he really is! HE'S SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON but i love him anyway v_v
Back to top Go down
Princess Usagi
Star Seed

Princess Usagi

Star Seed

Title : Your Neighbourhood Moonie <3

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 11:30 am

Hmm... when it comes to the Sailor Moon universe...   Usagi, or in SilMil, Princess Serenity, is my absolute favourite/go-to character. I feel too intimidated by Neo Queen Serenity to try the future version of the Moon Rabbit, though XD Lol.

I also love to write Michiru -- she's fun. I have played Yaten before but failed terribly. Hmm. 

I've always wanted to give Rei a chance, though XD I love tsundere characters.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 6:13 am

I love RPing in the Moon-verse way more than others. My favorites to RP are Sailor Mercury, PGSM Zoisite (so I can gek out about music and get all poetic.), Black Moon Saphir, and Luna.

I also enjoy Marvel RPs. My favorites there are Ororo AKA Storm, Shadow Cat AKA KItty, and Nightcrawler.

I have also done some Wheel of Time RP which can be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
sailoraphrodite
Star Seed

sailoraphrodite

Star Seed

Title : "I call upon the power of the Goddess of Love. Lend your servant the strength of eternal love."

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 7:59 pm

My favorite series to role play is Sailor Moon. But I am trying out Dragon Ball Z and The Lion King at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime15th August 2017, 6:11 pm

Haha, reading back over this is amusing, because my favorite character to role-play in Sailor Moon has changed from Makoto Kino to Artemis. (: 

And, sadly, I still have not role-played a sassy scientist. ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?    What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Your Favorite Series or Character to Role-Play?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top