The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Great site to buy Sailor Moon shirts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Stardancer
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Stardancer

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Magic of the Stars

Great site to buy Sailor Moon shirts! Empty
PostSubject: Great site to buy Sailor Moon shirts!   Great site to buy Sailor Moon shirts! I_icon_minitime29th March 2014, 5:50 pm

Hey fellow moonies! Just wanted to tell you guys about a great site called Arteesel. They display a selection of artist-made t-shirts (up to 2 at a time) for a duration of two or more days. So far I've gotten two Sailor Moon-related shirts (Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars) and in plus sizes too! (it's so hard to find bigger sizes for SM shirts Great site to buy Sailor Moon shirts! 2869872805) I highly recommend checking this place out since they have very decent prices (about $12 for any shirt up to size XL, $14 for 2x or larger). Oh and one more thing: the whole process of ordering and shipping may take a bit long than most t-shirt sites, the reason being is because each shirt is actually not already premade. They actually start the printing process once all the orders have been taken, which is why it seems like it's taking forever to get your product in the mail. Sorry for all my rambling! Just check the place out and see for yourselves why it's a great place to visit Great site to buy Sailor Moon shirts! 1955989781
Back to top Go down

Great site to buy Sailor Moon shirts!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top