The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? Empty
PostSubject: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime17th June 2011, 1:54 pm

Who is Queen Serenity?
Queen Serenity was the Queen of the Silver Millennium, mother of Princess Serenity, and a character still shrouded in mystery despite playing an integral role in the plot of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. However, there are a few things brought up in the series that point to the true identity of Queen Serenity…

Where is her crescent moon?

Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? Tumblr10
Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? Tumblr23

From looking at Queen Serenity, we know that the crescent moon on her forehead is a part of her crown. The rest of the royalty of the Silver Millennium (Princess/Neo-Queen Serenity, Small Lady) have crescent moon marks right on their foreheads.

Queen Nehelenia’s statements

In Act 41, in the flashback to Princess Serenity’s birth, Queen Nehelenia crashes the party and says this;
Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? Tumblr24
This could explain why Queen Serenity does not have a natural crescent moon mark; she was not born from the moon into the Silver Millennium. If Nehelenia is speaking the truth, when did she come to our Solar System and how did she become Queen?
Just some food for thought. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
Jupiter Jovian
Star Seed

Jupiter Jovian

Star Seed

Title : The Bringer of Jolly

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime23rd June 2011, 6:57 pm

This is exactly the kind of support for my own fanfic that I'm writing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime23rd June 2011, 9:07 pm

I wont lie, I signed up mostly just to post this exact message:

Is it at all possible that Queen Serenity is of royal lineage, but she is a descendant of a Moon King and an Earth Princess or something? I mean, Endymion is supposed to be the Prince of Earth or something, right? Maybe that's why she doesn't have a crescent moon on her forehead.

EDIT: And for that matter... where is the King of the Moon anyway? Is Serenity supposed to be like, fertilizing herself or something?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime24th June 2011, 12:19 am

Well, isn't there also a mentioning during stars of how Queen Serenity was carrying a star seed similar to Sailor Moon's from the cauldron? That could explain there being no actual father. Perhaps, Serenity wished for a daughter and a soon to be protector of the Moon and Moon Kingdom. She sought out the star seed that now belongs to Sailor Moon/Usagi/Serenity.

I also think that maybe Serenity came from another solar system or galaxy, having perhaps lost her home to war or maybe even Chaos or something. She was lonely, looking for a place, and found a young Earth and made the moon habitable so she could protect and look over the Earth and also the Solar System.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Jovian
Star Seed

Jupiter Jovian

Star Seed

Title : The Bringer of Jolly

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime24th June 2011, 1:30 am

Brit-chan wrote:
Well, isn't there also a mentioning during stars of how Queen Serenity was carrying a star seed similar to Sailor Moon's from the cauldron? That could explain there being no actual father. Perhaps, Serenity wished for a daughter and a soon to be protector of the Moon and Moon Kingdom. She sought out the star seed that now belongs to Sailor Moon/Usagi/Serenity.

I also think that maybe Serenity came from another solar system or galaxy, having perhaps lost her home to war or maybe even Chaos or something. She was lonely, looking for a place, and found a young Earth and made the moon habitable so she could protect and look over the Earth and also the Solar System.

Seems plausible. Though her use of the Wand and Imperial Crystal really does have to account for something in her genes...hrm.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime24th June 2011, 1:42 am

The wand and imperial crystal were probably originally hers and perhaps she attuned it with the moon. either that or the moon doesn't really give off any power itself, any magical powers the moon gives off were actually put in place by Queen Serenity.

Oh Naoko, i wish you had given at least a little more background, but it sure does make for fun discussions. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Azoth
Star Seed

Sailor Azoth

Star Seed

Title : Good Mourning!

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime24th June 2011, 8:05 am

Brit-chan wrote:

That makes the most sense, given the matriarchal mythology of the series.
Back to top Go down
http://christyleighstewart.com/
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime24th June 2011, 8:22 am

Fantastic theories, guys! I'm so happy that people are voicing their own theories and opinions.

I don't know... Somehow, I have trouble thinking she's from the moon, given the evidence in the later arcs.

@ Sailor Azoth- I have two theories about the Moon King. The first is that he existed, but didn't get any attention in the series because of the emphasis on feminine power, and the women were just fine ruling by themselves.

Second, like Brit-chan said, she DID go to the Galaxy Cauldron and got Usagi's star seed there. So many questions...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime24th June 2011, 8:28 am

I'd probably be better informed if I read the manga... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sailor Night
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Night

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Nighty

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime25th June 2011, 3:15 pm

Sailor Cosmos wrote:
Where is her crescent moon?

I'm pretty sure her 'crown' is actually her crescent, the golden dots/pearls being part of it.
Back to top Go down
http://ignis-divine.org
sailorstarshine
Star Seed

sailorstarshine

Star Seed

Title : Moon Gossip.

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime25th June 2011, 4:38 pm

Well, maybe that's where Usagi's father comes into play. Usagi's crescent moon is obviously attached to her head (does that make sense? Razz ) Anyway, maybe she was from a different kingdom, like earth or something, and to make her fit in they gave her that tiara thing. Plus, then Usagi would be a direct descendant from the moon kingdom- her father. So it makes sense that she WOULD have the mark.

Smile
Back to top Go down
jaknel
Star Seed

jaknel

Star Seed

Title : J / Aknel

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime27th June 2011, 5:20 pm

Well, I would like to believe that Queen Serenity did came from another galaxy, and she herself had an immense amount of power. When she visited the Galaxy Cauldron she offered her own Star Seed/Crystal to create a new life, Usagi Tsukino. Because of the great power already within Queen Serenity, combined with the powers of the Cauldron, the Star Seed powered-up, resulting in the creation of the Silver Crystal and the Birth of the Princess: The Soldier born from love of all. But because the Star Seed is Queen Serenity's, she can control the power of the Crystal before the Princess can gain complete power over it. Then, with the death of the Queen and the re-incarnation of her court on Earth, Usagi's in control of the Crystal. Not to mention that, if the Princess was indeed born from the Cauldron itself, her powers were almost unlimited, making her extremely important. Then the 4 Inner Senshi would come to play that very important role: Guardians of the Princess, to protect that power that one day will bring peace and balance to the entire Universe. That would explain why the soldiers fight with their own lives to protect her, for a greater good. And even the Outer, they work as a barrier that eliminates enemies from reaching the first five planets, to prevent the daughter of the Queen and the Holy Galaxy Cauldron.

But, of course, I'm just guessing Smile
Back to top Go down
Ella
Pyramidal Crystal

Ella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime27th June 2011, 6:09 pm

There's quite a few senshi in the series who originally came from certain planets but wound up protecting/representing totally different ones. Take ALL of the main cast, for example- they were born and live on Earth, but they carry the Star Seeds of all the other planets in the solar system, along with Earth's Moon. Luna and the other cats came from... that cat planet (I forget where it was or what it was called ; -; ) and moved to the Moon and later, Earth. The Starlights (and this is just speculation) all protected Kinmoku and its princess, but they could easily have been representing the other planets in that area (I believe there were a couple planets or moons orbiting Kinmoku? Or is my brain making this up?). Queen Serenity probably was born and raised somewhere far away, but was meant to protect the Moon from the very beginning like all the others (except perhaps the Cats).

As for the Princess, there's lots of instances in fairy tales and mythology where children are produced in a magically asexual manner. Thumbelina came out of a flower, Aphrodite rose from the sea, Pinocchio was a puppet turned into a human through enchantment. I like to think Princess Serenity was one of these cases. While it's possible that there was a Moon King somewhere behind the scenes, I really didn't think this was the case; especially because he didn't appear in any depiction of the Fall of the Moon Kingdom. Literally EVERYONE of note in the plot appears during that battle- the Cats, the Shitennou, the Serenitys, Endymion, Beryl/Metalia, the Inner Senshi. Even the Outer Senshi are revealed to have been involved later on (in the Infinity Arc when Uranus and Neptune recall Saturn lowering the Glaive to end the Silver Millennium for good). I think that if there was a King, he would've shown up during the battle at some point. Of course, there's the possibility that he died when Serenity was young and that's why he never appeared in the flashbacks. But I like "SHE APPEARED BY ~*MAGIC*~" better because I feel like it just suits Queen Serenity's story for some reason.
Back to top Go down
http://ellapamyupamyu.tumblr.com
jaknel
Star Seed

jaknel

Star Seed

Title : J / Aknel

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime27th June 2011, 6:22 pm

I completely agree with you, about the "She appeared by Magic". It gives the story enchantment and that Fairy Tale feeling.
Back to top Go down
Hana-ko
Pyramidal Crystal

Hana-ko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : give a sailor yell!

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime2nd July 2011, 8:55 pm

ok, so due to recent events, I re-read the manga, and in act 13, when earth is overcome and the senshi are killed, etc etc, we see this panel:

Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? 24lmxhd

now, that isn't the princess, because she's laying there next to endymion. i think, this is ONLY time we see that the queen has an actual moon symbol on her forehead. as for what nehelenia said, perhaps to HER, the queen coming from the moon, was someone who came far. nehelenia wasn't in the same solar system. idk. just wanted to point this out.
Back to top Go down
http://ai-no-hana.tumblr.com/
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime2nd July 2011, 9:58 pm

I never had any doubt that Queen Serenity was from the Moon Kingdom. I realize that there is speculation because of the jewels accompanying the Moon marking on her forehead, but I always believed them to be there to show her higher status than that of the Princess. Below is a picture of both the Queen and Princess. They both have the Moon marking but Queen Serenity has those little jewel/dots. To me, they signify a crown of sorts. Usually when a royal individual is of higher statue, their "crown" symbols become more ornate to show power.

Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? 22ca9t

And with Princess Serenity and Chibi Usa both having the Moon marking, why would the Queen not have one herself, being the beginning of their lineage?

I have to say though, Hana -- I think your image holds the best proof. Smile Because of all the violence and trauma that occurred, it would make sense that she would become a bit disarrayed. Is her hair pulled out as well? It seems to be. Perhaps that is why she has lost her crown jewels.
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime2nd July 2011, 10:13 pm

Sailor Cosmos wrote:

Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? Tumblr24

But what about that scene. The fact that Nehelenia refers to her not being of this galaxy is REALLY interesting. Why would she bring that up if Serenity originated from the Moon?
Back to top Go down
Hana-ko
Pyramidal Crystal

Hana-ko

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 10:23 am

I suggested, that to nehelenia, the queen came from another galaxy. like, "two worlds" meeting. the queen came from the moon, and nehelenia came from another galaxy. idk, though. maybe it was a slip on naoko's part when she did that arc.

in another post, jupiter pointed out how serenity's mark glowed because of her emotions. well, in the pic I pointed out above, her mark is also glowing, bright and clear without gems around it. it could very well be part of a crown of sorts-- the gems, I mean. in the anime, when chibiusa almost got ran over by the truck, her mark came out bright and shining on her forehead due to her fear of dying; her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 11:25 am

Here is a new translation of that scene:
Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? Screen13

There are some odd inconsistencies, though, in the flashback scene in the Dream Arc. One panel, her crescent moon is by itself, and the very next, it's not.

Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? Screen14
Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? Screen15
Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? Screen16
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 11:51 am

Those inconsistencies of the crescent moon could just be from Naoko forgetting to add in those little details. I remember reading one of her little blurbs in the manga saying how she always would forget little things and her staff was constantly reminding her of little details like that.
Back to top Go down
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 11:41 pm

Reading this really makes me want to question why their Moon's are gold, if they are from the White Moon Kingdom. Its always a question that lingered in my mind but now this really makes it pop out more.

Also I remember reading somewhere, that the Moon was actually not supposed to have a Senshi to begin with but there was some kind of flux in time that caused Sailor Moon to be born. I can't remember where I read this information though, I will have to go back and look on it. Which might also help to why Serenity might be from somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime4th July 2011, 12:28 am

I thought it was because Queen Serenity wanted Luna to train the princess as a warrior so she could be strong and fight back the evil (Metallia) that would be sure to revive eventually because she knew she hadn't permanently sealed it away.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime4th July 2011, 4:35 pm

I agree with Siren -- I do not think Serenity was ever meant to become a Senshi. And like Brit-chan says, I think Usagi became Sailor Moon due to Queen Sereinty's wishes when she died. After she sealed away Metalia, I think the Queen realized that her seal was weakened and would not be able to hold back the evil for long. Therefore, some one would need to defeat the enemy in the future. I believe that the Moon Kingdom bloodline is the only one who can wield the Silver Crystal (and has the strength to survive its power), which is why Queen Serenity knew that her reincarnated daughter would have to become a senshi, Sailor Moon.

As to Nehelenia's statement about Queen Serenity coming from a different world -- I have no idea. I've read through the manga repeatedly and I just can not figure it out. I do not know if it was some twisted kind of line from her out of spite or jealousy, or if it was a metaphor or what.

Nehelenia says that she is a queen from a moon, so maybe Queen Serenity was from a distant Moon Kingdom and for some reason had to travel to the one near Earth. This kind of theory could tie into why Serenity was at the Galaxy Cauldron -- she could have gone their to birth the Princess before she settled on the Earth's Moon. But I really do not know.
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Hana-ko
Pyramidal Crystal

Hana-ko

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime5th July 2011, 2:42 am

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
I agree with Siren -- I do not think Serenity was ever meant to become a Senshi. And like Brit-chan says, I think Usagi became Sailor Moon due to Queen Sereinty's wishes when she died. After she sealed away Metalia, I think the Queen realized that her seal was weakened and would not be able to hold back the evil for long. Therefore, some one would need to defeat the enemy in the future. I believe that the Moon Kingdom bloodline is the only one who can wield the Silver Crystal (and has the strength to survive its power), which is why Queen Serenity knew that her reincarnated daughter would have to become a senshi, Sailor Moon.

As to Nehelenia's statement about Queen Serenity coming from a different world -- I have no idea. I've read through the manga repeatedly and I just can not figure it out. I do not know if it was some twisted kind of line from her out of spite or jealousy, or if it was a metaphor or what.

Nehelenia says that she is a queen from a moon, so maybe Queen Serenity was from a distant Moon Kingdom and for some reason had to travel to the one near Earth. This kind of theory could tie into why Serenity was at the Galaxy Cauldron -- she could have gone their to birth the Princess before she settled on the Earth's Moon. But I really do not know.

^^^I really liked all of what I read. It would make sense.
Since we see the inner senshi in their fuku's but not Serenity, I think that theory is correct. I don't think the princess was meant to fight as a senshi, but thanks to how things turned out it had to be done.

selene coming from another moon would make perfect sense, there's not much else I can say lol.
Back to top Go down
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime22nd July 2011, 12:10 am

Thinking about the whole Nehelenia thing... what is she was actually from the "hypothetical moon" of Earth, Lilith? That would make some interesting twisting, so she was jealous and wanted something to sting.
Back to top Go down
childofcosmos
Star Seed

childofcosmos

Star Seed

Title : A Princess

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 9:27 pm

Didn't Queen Serenity make a big deal about guarding Earth being their responsibility? I always assumed she was sent to the Moon specifically to guard Earth. Maybe the other planets were already inhabited, and she became the de facto ruler by virtue of outranking their royalty (which may explain why their princesses are her daughter's bodyguards). Or maybe she brought a whole civilization with her, since watching and nurturing Earth and its people's growth was such a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Gordita
Star Seed

Gordita

Star Seed

Title : ...

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 9:39 pm

Just because Queen Serenity came to the moon from outside the galaxy, it doesn't mean that she's not of the moon species. Perhaps the moon had no native race, and when Serenity decided to live there, her species became the native race.
It looks to me, given the pannel that Hana-ko posted, that Queen Serenity does have a natural cresent mark, and that the beads are just a crown-like decoration. When you think about it, a non-native species having a moon-shaped mark isn't all that uncommon in the Sailor Moon universe. I mean, the cats have them, right? And they're from a different planet as well.
This is just a theory, though. I'm practically spewing nonsense. Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? 2632955583
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 10:55 pm

Gordita wrote:
Just because Queen Serenity came to the moon from outside the galaxy, it doesn't mean that she's not of the moon species. Perhaps the moon had no native race, and when Serenity decided to live there, her species became the native race.
It looks to me, given the pannel that Hana-ko posted, that Queen Serenity does have a natural cresent mark, and that the beads are just a crown-like decoration. When you think about it, a non-native species having a moon-shaped mark isn't all that uncommon in the Sailor Moon universe. I mean, the cats have them, right? And they're from a different planet as well.
This is just a theory, though. I'm practically spewing nonsense. Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? 2632955583

Good point, but the cats may have gained the crescent marks when they swore their loyalty to Serenity and the Moon Kingdom. Or maybe Serenity is from Mau along with the cats? Cause I know there aren't many pictures of the other people that live on the moon, but at least in the anime, the other inhabitants (from the dancing scene in the episode where Usagi is revealed to be Serenity) didn't look like they had crescent marks.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 11:25 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Gordita wrote:

Good point, but the cats may have gained the crescent marks when they swore their loyalty to Serenity and the Moon Kingdom. Or maybe Serenity is from Mau along with the cats? Cause I know there aren't many pictures of the other people that live on the moon, but at least in the anime, the other inhabitants (from the dancing scene in the episode where Usagi is revealed to be Serenity) didn't look like they had crescent marks.

I think we could also argue its just a simple retcon, but to explain it away the "sworn loyalty" ideda is the most likely. Perhaps the Crescent Moon isn't a birth-right, its a mark for the Moon Family and their highest ranking officials? Since its magical, perhaps it appears on Serenity's forehead with extra stuff because she's the best one. A similar situation happens in reverse in the Black Lady musicals for the Black Moon Clan. All members have the Nemesis mark except Tilmun who has half a mark due, most likely, waning loyalty to the Clan and Aaron and Manna who have none at all, as they do not full comprehend the workings of the Clan? So perhaps its a similar idea for the Crescent Moon, its a mark of loyalty to the Moon for those born on the Moon?
Back to top Go down
Eternalkay
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime22nd January 2013, 10:52 am

I think the mystery behind Queen Serenity's origin is very simple. Since Sailor Moon is based on Greek mythology and Queen Serenity mentioning that she's the reincarnation of the moon goddess Selene it is obvious that she's not from the moon. It could be that she came from Mount Olympus where all the Greek gods and goddesses use to live. But then again how could Princess Serenity has the same fate of the moon goddess Selene? In Greek mythology Selene falls in love with a man from Earth called Endymion and for that Zeus punished them both by putting Endymion into eternal sleep so that Selene won't sneak to earth and leave her duties. I think maybe when she was reincarnated she was rid off that feeling and memory of her Love to Endymion and served her duties the way she was always supposed to do. When Princess Serenity was born from the Cauldron that part of the Moon goddess was born in her and because of the love she had for Endymion, he also was reborn. That love of hers being transformed into Princess Serenity makes it easy for Queen Serenity not to leave her duties and still be with her beloved Endymion. When the moon kingdom was attacked she didn't care to die as long as that precious part of hers lives on and once again to be reincarnated in a different time on Earth in hope that it will finally have a happy and peaceful life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?   Theory: Who is Queen Serenity? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theory: Who is Queen Serenity?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top