The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyokou
Star Seed

Nyokou

Star Seed

Title : The Perfect Atrocity

Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime21st March 2014, 11:03 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Nyokou but you can just call me Nyo. I decided to join the GC forums to have discussions about and fangirl over Sailor Moon stuff with fellow Moonies... oh, and also cause this seems like the best forum to join and be active on. Well, I will try to be active, can't guarantee it since I get super busy sometimes.

Anyways, I was born in '91, so I'm turning 23 years old this year. I've been a fan of Sailor Moon since I watched a marathon of the show back in '98 or so when I lived in Utah... and have been in love with the series since then. I think I can attribute a lot of my hobbies and interests in art, writing, graphics, etc. to my love for Sailor Moon and being involved in the fandom back in the early 2000s (Mousey's Tuxedo Mirage fansite & oekaki and later migrating to the Sailor Games oekaki boards...)

Even after Sailor Moon went MIA for like 10 years here in the States, I still made it a point to re-watch the whole anime every year or every other year or so. I even managed to watch the PGSM drama about 5-6 years ago too. Although I found it entertaining, I've never re-visited it like I have with the anime/manga.

Now with the sort of 'revival' of the series in the past couple of years, I'm probably the most excited I've been for new Sailor Moon goodies since I was a kid. 

Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo 1955989781

Aside from Sailor Moon... nowadays my interests lie in mostly idol music (Japanese & Korean). So I'm hugely involved in those fandoms as well, specifically with the Japanese idol group Momoiro Clover Z and the Korean idol group DalShabet. I have also recently been getting into older Japanese idols from the '70s/'80s such as Candies, Pink Lady, Moritaka Chisato and BaBe. I pretty much enjoy any type of music though, just ask!

In real life, I feel like I've been saying this forever now... but I plan on getting married to my wonderful boyfriend soon. Hopefully this year or next year finally! My little brother just got married in August last year so I feel like I have to catch up, haha.
Back to top Go down
PallasMercury
Lotus Crystal

PallasMercury

Lotus Crystal

Title : Proud Male Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime21st March 2014, 11:31 am

Welcome to the forums Nyo! You'll be very at home here with all the freaks and geeks here! xD jk, I love you all.
Anyways, fav senshi and version/franchise? Mine are Pallas and Mercury along with PGSM Venus. 

What about the j-pop group AKB48? I love them! 

Well then, that's about it, enjoy your stay here and I hope that you do stay... forever and ever and ever...
Back to top Go down
http://art-a-licious.weebly.com/ http://pallasmercury.tumblr.com http://pallasmercury.deviantart.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime21st March 2014, 11:46 am

Welcome!!! I hope you do remain active and have a great time here with us all ^^ I'm also super excited about all the new Sailor Moon stuff being released ^^ It's like being back in the 90's, Sailor Moon eveeeerywhere!

And wooo! Congrats on getting engaged!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime21st March 2014, 12:20 pm

Welcome to the GC! Hope to see you around.  Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo 868675979
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime21st March 2014, 2:16 pm

idon't like the kpop girl groups much so dal shabet not high on my list im more into the boy groups... opps.... hehe anyway im luna nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime21st March 2014, 3:59 pm

Welcome to the GC! ^^ I also like to know favourite Senshi. =p

Oh don't worry about being busy, we all are sometimes! <3
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Moonlight Soldier
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime21st March 2014, 5:56 pm

Welcome! Have you watched any of the musicals? They're super fun.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime21st March 2014, 6:55 pm

welcome! I'm Michele, but everybody calls me Mi. please, feel free to do so! =)

if you want to revisit the PGSM, we're having every other Friday a livestream and we're screening the live action =) check it out!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Nyokou
Star Seed

Nyokou

Star Seed

Title : The Perfect Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime22nd March 2014, 6:40 am

PallasMercury wrote:
Welcome to the forums Nyo! You'll be very at home here with all the freaks and geeks here! xD jk, I love you all.
Anyways, fav senshi and version/franchise? Mine are Pallas and Mercury along with PGSM Venus. 

What about the j-pop group AKB48? I love them! 

Well then, that's about it, enjoy your stay here and I hope that you do stay... forever and ever and ever...

Hmm... I'd say Sailor Moon and Chibiusa are my favorites. Always have been! And yes, I like AKB48. I used to sorta be a casual fan from 2011-2012... then became a bigger fan last year but sorta died down cause I didn't really like any of their singles from last year plus a ton of my favorite members graduated.

Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo 2869872805

Yes, I hope I do stay forever. xD

Kayariah wrote:
Welcome!!! I hope you do remain active and have a great time here with us all ^^ I'm also super excited about all the new Sailor Moon stuff being released ^^ It's like being back in the 90's, Sailor Moon eveeeerywhere!

And wooo! Congrats on getting engaged!!! ^^

Thanks so much! I know, right? I haven't been this excited about Sailor Moon since I was a kid back in Utah/Florida. Just so happy to have new (and old) Sailor Moon stuff to buy.

Batgirl wrote:
Welcome to the GC! Hope to see you around.  Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo 868675979

Thank you!  Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo 1955989781 

GreenPea501 wrote:
idon't like the kpop girl groups much so dal shabet not high on my list im more into the boy groups... opps.... hehe anyway im luna nice to meet you

Hmm I like a few boy groups... the ones I really like nowadays are Shinhwa, TVXQ, Super Junior (& SJ-M), sort of still like BIGBANG, Block B, VIXX and Wonder Boyz.

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Welcome to the GC! ^^ I also like to know favourite Senshi. =p

Oh don't worry about being busy, we all are sometimes! <3

Yeah, being busy sucks. Sometimes I don't get to check on internet stuff for a few days, and it's especially bad if it's my email cause then I have to look through so much! x_x

Moonlight Soldier wrote:
Welcome! Have you watched any of the musicals? They're super fun.

I watched the newest one Reconquista but only clips of the older musicals. I should get around to doing that, huh? It's something I've been putting off for years now, haha.

Artemis wrote:
welcome! I'm Michele, but everybody calls me Mi. please, feel free to do so! =)

if you want to revisit the PGSM, we're having every other Friday a livestream and we're screening the live action =) check it out!!!

Hi Mi! Awesome, I'll be sure to check that out. Oops, well yesterday was Friday, guess I'll have to wait until next week. But yeah, I've been meaning to refresh my memory about PGSM... I feel like I've totally forgotten everything about it except a few details here and there, heh.
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime23rd March 2014, 6:13 pm

haiii. i'm tany. c: welcome to gc! i'm a big fan of snsd and akb48(suprised i still am even if one of my kami-oshi's are graduating soon) *welp*oshima yuko*welp* which season of the anime do you like?
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime23rd March 2014, 8:57 pm

hello nyo glad to have you on the forums.
have you ever watched a sailor moon musical (aka sera myu) if not, i highly recommend it. I have also been a fan of SM since the mid-late 90s and was very sad when it was taken off toonami. I was lucky to find VHS tapes in china town. I am getting into japanese and korean music more- i like girls generation and 2NE1. I really love Japanese (and spanish and english) singer Yuu Shiroto (although one of my GC friends claimed him already lol). I hope you find a lot of fun stuff here on the GC.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime25th March 2014, 5:22 pm

Hey there Welcome the the boards!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo   Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you, I'm Nyo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top