The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Zaithat's Otaku Senshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaithat
Pyramidal Crystal

Zaithat

Pyramidal Crystal

Zaithat's Otaku Senshi Empty
PostSubject: Zaithat's Otaku Senshi   Zaithat's Otaku Senshi I_icon_minitime9th October 2011, 12:13 pm

So, I finally have a profile for one of my characters!

I have great pleasure to introduce. . . Sailor Lune!

About the Girl
Name: Chiyu Mizuki
Name Meaning: “healing” “beautiful” “moon”
Birthday: June 30
Eyes: goes from a murky, cloudy blue to a clear sapphire blue after being healed
Hair Color: pure white, almost colorless like crystal when transformed
Hair Style: wavy texture, slowly grows from a pixie cut to long enough to put into four hair buns and flow down to the ground after being healed, no matter the length of her hair, she always has straight bangs
Skin: pale, almost glows under the moon light
Height: 4’11”
Weight: 95 lbs
Build: Mizuki is a very small woman and very slight seeming.
Birthmarks and Scars: in the middle of her forehead is a smudged crescent moon shape port wine stain birthmark, through the birthmark is a white thin scar that moves diagonally across her forehead; on her arms and legs are some groupings of similar thin white scars, also on her legs are a few burn scars – all these scars are visible and become more obvious when she’s in her vengeful Sailor Lune, once healed, they do not appear on Sailor Lune, including the birthmark
Sign: Cancer - Cancers are sensitive and nurturing and put other's interests ahead of their own. Because they are empathetic, they have very intense, meaningful relationships. The "Crab" sign is often self-conscious, emotional and unpredictable.
Blood Type: O

Dislikes: being a third wheel, shopping, pants, modern medicine
Strong Points: she is a masterful diplomat, very skilled in herbal medicine and uses of gems to heal
Has Trouble With: letting go of the past and forgiving herself
Dream: finding a place in the new world she has arrived in

Favorite Gemstone
: Sapphire - Treats mental illness; Sapphires attract good people into the life, calms the nerves, and are suitable for meditation. It gives pure insight and truth; the stone of chastity. (3) Also considered regal and sacred, sapphires were worn by kings and queens for good luck. They were set in rings for bishops and cardinals. Their blue color was believed to symbolize heaven. Sapphires were believed to promote peace and happiness between lovers. St. Jerome wrote that sapphires could “procure favors with princes, pacify enemies, free a person from enchantment, and help one to obtain freedom from captivity. Other beliefs are that it could resist black magic, give its’ owner great powers of concentration, preserve chastity, and promote good health. (2)
Favorite Flower: Water lilies and lotus flowers
Favorite Color: Silver
Favorite Food: Marzipan
Favorite Activity: Dancing and Ice Skating
Strongest School Subject: Literature
Weakest School Subject: Science
Heritage: Moon Kingdom Royalty, Lunar blood
Fears: Being alone, death
Typical Expressions: staring off into the distance, frowning slightly at other people
Typical Fashion: long full skirts with nice blouses, she always dresses nicely, she only wears shorts when she is in athletic class and hates the idea of them; she is also very interested in the idea of Lolita and has, on occasion, put together several outfits and gone out to Harujuku for tea

Personality: Mizuki changes a great deal after the attack on the Moon Kingdom. Before she was a happy individual, deeply in love with Endymion, her mother, her friends, and her life. After, she becomes bitter, angry, and confused with what is happening. She keeps herself closed off in an attempt to keep from getting hurt again. Once she begins to fight new enemies, she shows little mercy on them, just as she did with the forces who killed everything she loved. In an attempt to keep others away, she acts haughty and a brat.

After she is healed, she begins to open up. She displays a very regal side to her, always holding herself in a proud manner that many would assume a princess would have. Though she has started to open up, she is very selective about those she allows close. She also begins to demonstrate the serenity she was named for. She typically remains quiet and distant, frequently wrapped up in the guilt for her actions on the Moon and before she was healed. She also doubts that she has any ability to give to this new world, even after she has sworn to dedicate her life to it.

In an attempt to show her usefulness, she frequently goes off alone, either gardening for herbs, selecting stones for healing, or diplomatic assignments. It is not unusual is she is gone for days, and the longest she was gone was several years. She also goes out to help the sick and injured by using the skills she was taught since she was little.

Personal History: Mizuki grew up as Princess Serenity. She was fully versed in all of the skills to be the Moon Queen. She was loved by all, and while not the wisest royal known on the Moon, she was known for her kind nature. One of the topics she enjoyed learning the most was diplomacy. She also showed a skill for herbal healing

When Mizuki first arrives, she is confused by the new world she is in. She has never been in a world like that and the Earth she knew was completely different. She is fortunate that the Outer Senshi took her in, since she had no money or ability to get a job. She is stubborn to tell them anything, and quickly makes up a name when asked. For the rest of her history, she plays off on amnesia to keep from saying anything.

Not much changes for Mizuki after she finds out about transforming into Sailor Lune. She fights against her enemies with a sense of ruthlessness that bothers the other senshi, but she refuses to back down or tell them who she is. Instead, it is through and accident she is discovered.

Once discovered and healed, she begins to take sword fighting lessons from Haruka to better use her weapon and improve accuracy. Her relationship with the Outers improve greatly once she begins to open up to them. They become companions most of the time. Once Neo Queen Serenity is in power, she fully gives up the name Serenity. She becomes a diplomat for the Queen, often going abroad to help make treaties and unite countries during times of war. She also becomes a skilled healer and typically helps those around the Palace and city with injuries or illness.

About the Senshi
Sailor Name
: Sailor Lune
Realm of Influence: Light
Symbol: vengeful Sailor Lune: dark circle, healed Sailor Lune, an open circle
Transformation: vengeful Sailor Lune – no henshin phrase, simply concentrates and the crescent moon appears for a moment before opening and darkening, she steps forward, causing her clothing to melt away and her fuku to appear

Lunar Princess Power, Make Up! – she throws up her pendant and shouts her henshin phrase, the pendant opens up and a shower of silver moon beams covers her and her clothing melts away, then, through the mist her golden crescent moon symbol of power opens into a solid silver circle, then becomes her tiara, then her hands come up to lightly touch the tiara before opening up side, letting the moonbeams wrap around her arms and body, slowly transforming into her outfit, ending at her feet
Colors: icy blue and silver
Outfit: vengeful Sailor Lune – her tiara is a dark circle with a chain of little beads running around her head, her collar is a icy blue color with one silver line, it comes together in a dark silver heart, which rests on a line of silver circles, her bodice is alternating circles and lines of silver beads, on her arm is a puff sleeve the size of her hand, she doesn’t wear gloves, but has a bracelet of pearls on each wrist, her skirt starts from the empire waist and flares out, her skirt is mostly white, but the edge of it is tattered and slightly charred with one side longer than the other, she wears white high heels

Zaithat's Otaku Senshi 6223568385_865062de87
Vengeful Sailor Lune with the Sacred Moon Sword

Sailor Lune – her tiara is a silver circle with a chain of little beads running around her head, her collar is icy blue with one silver line running through it coming together to a sapphire resting on her chest, she wears a dress with a fitted bodice, the top is decorated with alternating rows of silver circles and beads, her waist is wrapped in a icy blue bow, the skirt is white and goes to the middle of her thigh with her petticoat poking out from the bottom, she wears a pair of silver heels on her feet, she has no gloves but wears a bracelet of sapphires on each wrist

Zaithat's Otaku Senshi 6224556678_bc96176a3f
Sailor Lune after she's healed

Weapons: Sacred Moon Sword – a sword made of a special metal found only on the moon, the base of which is where the silver crystal rests, the metal is used to channel her energy into her attacks, there is a double crescent moon on the hilt and in the middle of the sword
Items:

Attacks:
Burning Light Lune (Offensive)
* Energy Requirement – Medium
* Accuracy – 60%
*Appearance – Lune swings her sword back while the crystal in the middle begins to glow and then causes the whole blade to glow. Soon, the two crescents on the blade are shining brightly as Lune makes a running leap for the enemy. As she strikes at the victim, a pulse of light is emitted.
*Effect – Any part the blade touches is burned severely. Also, any cut the blade makes begins to melt the skin in a near poison effect. The pulse of light also works to blind individuals around her so she has a moment to regain her footing and keep the enemy from getting help to stop the effects.

Unseeing Lune (Defensive)
* Energy Requirement – Minimal
* Accuracy – Broad attack with no specific target, can be blocked if eyes are covered or not looking at Lune
* Appearance – An image of the moon waning appears behind Lune as she lifts the sword up over her head with both hands. As the moon becomes full, light gathers at the base crystal of the sword. Once the moon is full, there is a moment where the light in the stone goes away before coming out in a blinding flash.
* Effect – The amount of light that comes out is used to temporarily blind the people on the field. This attack goes 360 degrees around her. Unless allies are forewarned, they have a chance to be blinded as well. The only one immune from the attack without taking any protection is Lune.

Flash Strike Lune (Offensive)
* Energy Requirement – Medium
* Accuracy – 70%
* Appearance – Lune holds her sword above her head, allowing the two crescents to glow white and bleed into the blade of the sword. She then lowers the sword down with closed eyes until the crescents are in front of her eyes. Opening them suddenly launches a blade of light to leave the sword and go forward in an arc.
* Effect – The blade of light has the ability to slice through opponents and weaken them to other attacks. There is no physical effect to the attack but enemies have less energy from the pure light going through them and burning off their energy.

Pure Light Lune (Healing)
* Energy Requirement – High
* Accuracy – 90%
* Appearance – Light begins to build around the entire sword. Lune twirls the sword around before the blade is pointing toward the ground. She then cups the crystal at the end with prayer hands with the light now going up into the crystal while bowing her head. Her lips move in a Lunar prayer for healing. The light bleeds out of her hands until there is a ball of light at the end. Then, her head comes up slowly with the eyes opening at the end. Her eyes are clear like her crystal and then light just pours from her entire being to the intended target to engulf in a soft healing light.
* Effect – This attack has the ability to heal wounds as well as remove evil enchantments off people and items. An individual who has been soaked with evil energy, if willing to be healed, will also be purified and good again. This is a weaker version of the healing ability Neo Queen Serenity has.

Sailor Lune also has the ability to remove the Silver Crystal from the Sacred Moon Sword and use it on its own. This, however, uses a lot of energy and is very dangerous. The sword can also be used a blade of its own and it forever one of the sharpest blades in the galaxy.

Sailor History: Princess Serenity was never supposed to be a senshi. When the Moon Kingdom was attacked and after seeing her fiancée killed, she snapped and took the Sacred Moon Sword from the dead Sailor Venus and began to use the power of her star seed. Her call for power summoned the Silver Crystal from Queen Serenity and joined with the Moon Sword. She pulled power from her dead guardians and dying mother, destroying the Moon Kingdom and tearing a hole in the dimensions. She fell through the hole and landed in a world right before the reign of Neo Queen Serenity. As opponents began to attack Tokyo, she is caught in a battle and once again summons the power of the crystal and transforms into Sailor Lune.

Not until the Sol Senshi know that Mizuki is Sailor Lune do they realize how angry and heartless she is. She does not take the time to see if they can try and save an enemy. After Neo Queen Serenity has Chibiusa, she takes to trying to get Lune to heal her. With the power of the pure Silver Crystal, Sailor Lune accepts her new role in the world she lives in. She swears to be a guard for Tokyo and when needed a double for the Queen.

Mission: To guard the growing Crystal Tokyo and allow the Serenity of this world flourish as a ruler.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Zaithat's Otaku Senshi   Zaithat's Otaku Senshi I_icon_minitime9th October 2011, 12:40 pm

It certainly seems that this skeletons if a popular one, XD ...

But I do like the alternate interpretation of Serenity that you've come up with. It meshes very well with the modern world, while still retaining an appropriate feel for the timeline she came from. I've got to say, though - I love all of Lune's attacks. <3
Back to top Go down
Dybbuk
Star Seed

Dybbuk

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Zaithat's Otaku Senshi   Zaithat's Otaku Senshi I_icon_minitime9th October 2011, 3:55 pm

Really awesome Sam! n___n You'll have to explain more to me in time, but I do really like the darker side to her character. Can't wait to hear more info on Mizuki, keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Roo
Star Seed

Roo

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Zaithat's Otaku Senshi   Zaithat's Otaku Senshi I_icon_minitime9th October 2011, 7:51 pm

Wow, I love her. <33 I think the Vengeful fuku is SO cool! It's really well designed! This is a very thorough profile, too. I aspire to something like this, I'm just too damned lazy.
Back to top Go down
Zaithat
Pyramidal Crystal

Zaithat

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Zaithat's Otaku Senshi   Zaithat's Otaku Senshi I_icon_minitime9th October 2011, 9:55 pm

Pluto - Thank you! Yeah, that's a common kind of template for the profiles, but it definitely worked for me. I do really love her attacks. They were a pain to start, but once they were going, it was so much fun to describe!

Bunneh - Feel free to ask as many questions as you want! They really help me figure out her character more! I'm glad you like her. Soon you'll have your own otaku!

Roo - I LOVE her vengeful fuku. Part of me wants her to never change it. If you want to use this profile, it's the otakusenshi.com one! That website helped me so much!

Thank you guys! I'm so glad everyone liked her. She's been something I've really enjoyed doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaithat's Otaku Senshi   Zaithat's Otaku Senshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaithat's Otaku Senshi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top