The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] Empty
PostSubject: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:51 pm

I'm just posting this thread for now before I forget. I'll be updating it tomorrow. 

My Pre-Olympic event is the Sailor Senshi Design Contest. We, the Pinkateers, will be judging the entries based on the relevance to the "Olympian/Greek/Roman" Theme. This includes the design itself, the Senshi's name, Transformation call, History, and Attacks. All of these will come into account when judging. We will pick the top three entries we feel that has done the best. Whichever team members win will have their points given to their team.

Entries

Mallowcakes  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 1666276025 
Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] Tumblr_n0t1kcv5A21qj4cvlo1_400
Senshi Name: "Sailor Elysium"

Transformation Call: "Elysium Ocean Power, Make-Up!"

History: "Sailor Mercury's daughter in the future Crystal Tokyo, a bit of bookworm and an optimist but also very shy. She came into power not long after Chibiusa started her reign and got a bit of training from Sailor Pluto. (since Elysium was under rule, some say, by Chronos i thought this would sound a bit accurate) She remains a bit of a loner and shy. Mostly, she's quite until angered.

Attacks: "Elysium Oceanic Rise" - A large wave of water over takes the enemy, of course one of her weakest attacks.
"Elysium Dream Powder" - An attack that uses a powder to make the enemy think they are seeing the most wonderful thing they could be seeing and having the time of their lives, used before another attack to catch them off guard.
"Elysium Hell Fire" - Volcanic rock rains down on the enemy.
"Reaper Shriek" - The most powerful attack she has, the enemy sees the reaper and they are taken away to the land of the dead.

Sailor Swifty  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 3074743337 

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] Aprdit10
Senshi Name: Sailor aphrodite

Transformation Call: Aphrodite cosmic power, Make Up

History: A cousin of Princess Venus, she lived during the moon kingdom days. Her powers were token away, after she abused them. it is unknown if she was reborn.

Attacks: "loving Passion chain"   "Passion shining light"

JupiterThunderCrash  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 1333987389 

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] WYuK42
Senshi Name: Sailor Lupa

Transformation Call: "Lupa Planet Power, Make-Up!"

History: Lupa is the senshi of the dwarf planet Lupus, orbiting the sun Canus Majorus, or Sirius. Like the Roman wolf goddess she was named after, she guards and nurtures her planet with her powers over ground and fertility. She is unafraid of a battle if someone threatens her home, and has a strange obsession with moons. When Crystal Tokyo arrived, the bright energy the Earth and moon gave off attracted Lupa to visit, and she's been going back and forth ever since, to look at the moon and assist with harvests for the city.

Attacks: 
Lupa Stone Sentinels- Summons boulders to circle around her and whatever she's protecting.
 Lupa Bountiful Harvest-The earth's nearby plants suddenly grow and lash out in a wave of weeds and branches.
Lupa Canine Song- She sings a wordless song like a wolf's howl that eases the pain of all who hear it.

Blake  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 2045764097 

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 2014-010
Senshi Name: "Sailor Hades"

Transformation Call: "Mars Crystal Power, Make Up!"

History: "Hades was considered to be the Goddess of War by the people of Earth. She was the Queen of Mars, and the mother of Princess Mars. During the time of the Silver Millennium, she allied with the Moon Kingdom, alongside the kingdoms of Mercury, Jupiter and Venus. When the time came, she sent her daughter to the Moon so she would protect Princess Serenity. Years after this, a great evil was born on Earth, and brainwashed its people to start a war against those of the Moon. The day of the attack, she sent her mightiest soldiers to defend the Moon Kingdom, and went along with them to try and save her daughter's life. To do so, she manifested her will through her crystal, giving her a one-time-only chance to become a Sailor Soldier. Unfortunately one of the Four Generals, Jadeite, killed her following Beryl's orders. With her last breath, Hades decided to pass on to her daugther her Mars Crystal, which is why she was never reborn."

Attacks: "Hades Fire Sword! - The blade of her sword stars glowing, and ultimately catches fire. As this happens, Sailor Hades can either stab an enemy and burn them to death, or send powerful fire balls that explode anything they touch."

"Underworld Spirits, Attack! - Sailor Hades closes her eyes as she chants the first words, and then begins spinning as the spirits of the dead surround her, turning to fire. She stops when the spinning fire covers her from sight, and throws it at the enemy as an endless burst of flames, while she yells 'Attack'."

Miss Moon Rose  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 1666276025 

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] K03795
Senshi Name:  Sailor Maia
Transformation Call:  Maia Galaxy Power, Make-Up!
History:  Sailor Maia is the mother of Sailor Mercury.  Her and seven others were the protectors of Queen Serenity during their childhood.  When her daughter, Princess Ami, was born, she stepped down as the Protector of Water and Wisdom, and later bestowed the title upon her daughter.
Attacks:  Aqua Mirage- creates a barrier of crystallized water that hides Sailor Maia's allies from the enemies.
Hydro Fusion- Summons water from the far ends of the galaxy, where it is controlled by Sailor Maia to hit enemies at dangerous, painful speeds.

Anaitlovesall  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 3074743337 

Senshi Name: Sailor Hestia

Transformation Call: "Hestia Hearth Power, Make Up!"

History: "Born out of thoughts and prayers during ancient Greek times"

Attacks: "Show Me Your True Hearts Desire!-The person becomes engulfed in flames that can hurt or heal as is reflected by the state of their heart, red for hatred, green for envy, white for innocence and so on."

Pocky Pants  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 2045764097 

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 2014-02-13_11-11-34--107_205_213_183--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi_zps83f008d8
Senshi Name: Sailor Nyx
Transformation Call: Nyx Twilight Power, Make-Up!
History: Warrior of the night, Nyx is a mysterious figure of exceptional power and beauty. She is often misunderstood and thought to be a "bad guy" yet strives for good.
Attacks: Shadow Storm

PrettySailorSoldierRose  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 3074743337 

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] Sailor+Enyo
Senshi Name: Sailor Enyo
Transformation Call: Enyo destruction Power Make up!
History: Is the sister of Sailor Saturn. Came when Sailor Saturn was awaken. Has the power of Destruction (almost as close as Saturn) She is able to destroy what ever appears to be "injust". Is able to destroy cities with her mind.
Attacks: "Supreme Bloody War" *Silver wind surronds and circles Sailor Enyo and sudden spears fall to the ground*

CrystalSetsuna  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 1666276025 

Name: Sailor Agon

Transformation phrase: Agon Victory Flame, Make Up!

History: "Promoting friendly competition and an appreciation for athletics, Sailor Agon is here!" Bedecked in the colors gold, silver and bronze, this senshi has been in existance since the ancient greek times, overseeing any and all athletic competitions. She carries the Torch of Victory always, an everburning flame that if touched to a person, will grant them victory in a competition. Eventually, when the greek culture began to spread to other places, she went as well, making her way eventually all over the world.

Attacks: Tri-Flaming Soul Burn!- an attack where gold, silver and bronze flames spin together, igniting the soul with driving passion to win.

Elegance Twist!- She taps the persons head with the end of her torch, giving them the brief gift of extended gracefulness, best used during more delicate competitions that require finess.

Speed Victory Burst!- She throws one of her hair pins at the targets buttocks. If they strike and prick the target, they will suffer a sudden burst of speed that could pull them ahead of everyone else.

Kyrariah  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 1666276025 

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 2qdx6k0

Senshi Name: "Sailor Casandra"

Transformation Call: "Love Crush Power, Make-Up!"

History: "Sailor Venus' sister. She was always looking after her sister from afar, until one day Minako thought that Casandra was stalking her to try and harm her. She comforted her, where Casandra told her everything. They're relationship was rocky at first, but now they are very close to one another!

Attacks: "Love Spark!"-Sends a bolt of pinkish white lightning  from her dagger towards the enemy, dealing damage. "
"Lust Enchant!"- Causes the enemy inflicted to 'fall in love' with her for a few seconds and they refuse to hit her.(Stuns them for a few seconds, basically.)
"Fervor!"- Cause Casandra to attack twice as fast with her dagger for a few seconds.

Sailor Pluto (Verdi)  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 2045764097 

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] Tutela_zps3bcec692

Senshi Name: Sailor Tutela

Transformation Call: Tutela Genii Power, Make Up! 

History: Tutela a genius, one of several different Ancient Roman genii, and she takes her duties very seriously. As Sailor Tutela it is up to her to be the guardian for all who call upon her. There are many different ways in which she can help her subjects, through giving them protection in the battlefield to protecting those who had no one else to lean on to even helping children figure out what they want to do with their lives. 

Anyone who calls upon her will receive her help. She is a kind deity, who will even appear in a corporeal form to those who need her most. Those who have been visited by the deity are often left with a white and blue feather, much like the one that Tutela wears in her hair. 

Attacks:

Tutela Evocatio! A wave of energy emanates from Tutela, and reaches out to those who are feeling frightened and afraid, and leaves them feeling calm and at ease, and the feeling that they are no longer alone.  

Patera Stone!: The handle of Aegis (her silver incorporeal sword) glows and a thick almost syrupy liquid pools onto the ground, before moving at the intended target. The golden liquid encases the target before hardening and becoming unbreakable. The target within the casing is alive, but immobile. The liquid from Patera Stone is said to be from the libations of Tutela's followers. 

Aegis Slash!: Tutela's main and most offensive attack. Tutela approaches her target by jumping high into the air and then as she falls to the target, she attacks with her sword. Aegis becomes corporeal and razor sharp an instance before contacting into the flesh of the enemy. Once the attack is done, Aegis is incorporeal once again.

-------------------------------

OUR DECIDED WINNER RESULTS

TBA

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 3884866259 

Last edited by Lust on 16th February 2014, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 11:07 am

Can't wait to see them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 11:13 am

I can't wait! Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 1984953407
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 11:27 am

yay
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 2:53 pm

whoo ^^
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 7:19 pm

All the entries are up there. People still have a little bit more time to send in entries to me, but I wanted to get this done before I forget. I literally just realized like 10 minutes ago that today is the last day for them to enter. (Been working 6 days in a row. Lost my track of time)

As you can see the person's name is above the entry and the symbol of the team they are on to the right. Don't make any final evaluations till it becomes the 17th.

Please judge completely on design, originality, and accurate theme.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime16th February 2014, 7:21 pm

I can already tell this is going to be tough! :O
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 10:07 am

There are no more entries. We now must decide on the top three results. We must all remain unbiased and choose who we feel did the best.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 10:20 am

This is hard.... Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 3978041997
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 11:25 am

Here are my picks based on all aspects of judging:

Third:

Second:

First:
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 12:10 pm

My picks:

Third:

Second:

First:
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 12:42 pm

My choices!

Third:

Second:

First:
Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fan Fiction Rei Hino. Anime Seiya. Manga Mamoru.

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 1:41 pm

Here are mine:

Third:

Second:

First:

Fantastic job, everybody!! Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 1984953407  This was really really difficult! Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 1023433532 
Back to top Go down
http://bluemeowchids.tumblr.com
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 1:59 pm

I apologize for not being specific. Can you all tell me why you picked your people?

And on the subject of Blake's entry specifically that I want to mention to see if your decision sways because this was very important to me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 2:41 pm

Is there a reason we need to state why? i'm just curious because this is being done differently than the usual otaku senshi contest. Are you going to be telling the winners why? Cause if its meant for constructive criticism and to help them, then i'll write up a little thing about why I picked each one.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 3:05 pm

I was mostly just asking because I wanted to know people's reasoning to pick it. That was all.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 5:15 pm

Oh okay. XD

Well, for the ones I picked, I felt all three's designs were overall the best out of the bunch, with Verdi's being my top favorite. I really loved her color scheme. Their backgrounds and attacks felt more thought out and more creative, especially my 1st and 3rd place pick. The reason Maia was chosen 2nd over Lupa was because I light Maia's design and color palette a bit more than Lupa, even though I enjoyed Lupa's story a bit more. They each felt like either they knew enough or had done some research about the God/Goddess they had been inspired by.

^_^
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 5:18 pm

Will post my top 3 and reasons tomorrow (if it can wait till then).
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime17th February 2014, 9:08 pm

It can wait. Not in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime18th February 2014, 10:39 am

Third:

Second:

First:

Reasons:
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime18th February 2014, 8:23 pm

From the most of the three chosen the obvious winners are Verdi, CrystalSetsuna, and Blake. We need to decide together on which place they all come in. 

@Brit: How does the point system work for this event?
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 4:47 am

My choices:

first
Spoiler:
second
Spoiler:
third
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime19th February 2014, 9:46 am

First place would get a Gold medal, 2nd silver, 3rd bronze, then we would add those to the scoreboard. Olympic game scores/points will be tallied up at the end of the olympics.

However, don't forget to report normal osap shop points here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/f79-planning-room-for-monthly-events
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime22nd February 2014, 8:59 am

Everyone, our top three choices are Pluto (Verdi), Crystal Setsuna, and Blake. 

We need to come to an agreement on who gets the Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime22nd February 2014, 9:02 am

I like how you listed them there ^^ Verdi gets Gold, Crystal gets Silver, and Blake gets Bronze ^^
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime22nd February 2014, 11:25 am

I'm in favor of Verdi getting Gold, Crystal getting Silver, and Blake gets Bronze.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime22nd February 2014, 1:08 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime22nd February 2014, 1:51 pm

i vote yay.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime22nd February 2014, 9:50 pm

I vote yay as well  Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] 1984953407
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime23rd February 2014, 3:13 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]   Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senshi Design Contest Entries! [Calling All Pinkateers]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top