The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mooni444
Star Seed

Mooni444

Star Seed

[Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  Empty
PostSubject: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 5:50 pm

[Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  Elsa'spalace
Since I saw Frozen, I thought that the Castle of Mercury would look like this.  Maybe. What do you think? I know that Mercury is supposed to be dry, but what if it was cold and covered in snow and ice, so everything was sort of icy and cold.
Back to top Go down
http://mooni444.tumblr.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 6:45 pm

I can totally see Mercury's castle like that <3
actually i can picture all senshi's castle similar to mercury's but with some differences.
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
semexx
Star Seed

semexx

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime20th May 2014, 5:14 am

It reminds me of Crystal Tokyo...
Back to top Go down
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime1st June 2014, 3:52 pm

That's a nice idea. I'd had the idea that Mercury was prone to long, cold winters. As far as the others, I haven't really thought much of their designs. I mean, I had it in my head that Venus was more tropical in climate, and their palace was big and ornate with lots of gardens and flowers and pastures, with walls covered in paintings.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime1st June 2014, 4:05 pm

I think that Phobos and Deimos Castle (the castle on Mars) would be sort of red and black and gold (with obsidian everywhere), as well as suits of armor, helmets, banners, paintings depicting Martian victories, statues of Martian heroes, and weaponry decorating the walls. There'd be a few fireplaces in assorted locations.

But I could definitely see Mariner Castle (the castle on Mercury) looking something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime1st June 2014, 4:14 pm

Ooh, I just had an idea for my view of the Martian palace. I think it would have torches everywhere, and flames, and ram statues set up in front of the main entrance. And a training ground attached to it.
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime10th May 2019, 1:34 am

I guess that the castles orbit the planets of the Sailor Senshi, but it'd be cool or hot to see Venus's castle literally floating on top of the clouds in Venus's atmosphere. There was also that (air?)ship she had in Another Story, which her castle could somewhat resemble while suspended in the planetary atmosphere possibly.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime11th May 2019, 1:20 pm

Ooo like this?

[Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  Smas_eng066
Source: Pretty Soldier Project

*____* That's pretty much how I've imagined it looking as well haha. (There's more images towards the bottom of the page in the source link btw~.) Man, I'd love to go back and replay this game soon...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime11th May 2019, 3:14 pm

Isn't it actually shown what each palace looks like in the manga?
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime12th May 2019, 9:03 pm

Sure they are! But they're from far away so you don't see much detail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime15th May 2019, 5:24 pm

Ah, gotcha. Hmm............I wonder if anyone has ever drawn fanart of them?
Back to top Go down
The Mysterious Traveller
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime16th May 2019, 8:14 am

I always liked to imagine Mercury's homeworld as this planet that's just covered with water. Every last inch of it. And their civilisation was at the bottom of this vast ocean, sealed in a protective dome.

Of course, I also toyed with the idea of Princess Mercury being a mermaid who was given legs by the power of the Silver Crystal so that she could join Queen Serenity's court. So you might want to take that with a good old pinch of salt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium    [Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory] The Palaces of the Silver Millennium

View previous topic View next topic Back to top