The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 12:46 pm

Ok, we will need some prizes and what not made up for the games. Please sign up if you are interested in helping make graphics (we will also be hitting up Sailor Mercury for many things too, but this is to help lighten her load).   Once games are decided and awards and all that, I will post a master list of what is needed.

For now, just sign up if you want to help. ^^

Helpers:
Tuxedo Mistress
mysteryloveandjustice
sunyeons

Last edited by Small Lady on 29th January 2014, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 4:25 pm

i can help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 9:22 pm

I'll help too  Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread 868675979
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime28th January 2014, 11:32 pm

you know i can help for awards ;D i suck at bumpers but hey i can make sigs ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime29th January 2014, 10:51 am

Cool! Thanks everyone. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 7:00 pm

Things that we will need:
-Bronze, Silver, Gold medal/prizes that are this size: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread THWXFO5The awards will be the same regardless of the event. This is so people can display in their sig how many. So they could be like "[Bronze Medal] x 3"  etc.
-A participant bumper for each event (will have a list of events hopefully very soon)
-Bumpers for people to use to represent which team they are on
-little graphics to pass out for people to post in a Cheering Thread? Like "Go Team Venus!" type stuff.

I can't think of anything else major at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 8:25 pm

I can do a colored black and white manga scan coloring for a prize.

(This corresponds to events and prizes, but posting here because without the prize, it is a flop)
What about an "actual" prize.... like a donation or something or the most active person, like the MVP. I wouldn't mind donating something cheap from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 8:29 pm

Maybe the winning teams get a little something small? Though I'm not so sure on physical prizes (though that would be fun).

I'm not sure if we need big prizes though. We are trying to keep this kind of small (and we got a lot going on already). Its not a bad idea though. I guess we'd have to get yay/nay on a physical prize from mars and NQS.

Prizes will be the medals won from each event. Then I was thinking we will have little signature awards like how we do for the Stars of the Cauldron Awards.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 8:31 pm

I gotcha. Actually, that "colored in black/white scan" was supposed to be in with the MVP award. Like a "this or this" type thing.

Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread 868675979
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 3:34 pm

Oh okay. We'll see! I'll bring it up to the head peeps.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 10:05 am

Small Lady wrote:
Things that we will need:
-Bronze, Silver, Gold medal/prizes that are this size: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread THWXFO5The awards will be the same regardless of the event. This is so people can display in their sig how many. So they could be like "[Bronze Medal] x 3"  etc.
-A participant bumper for each event (will have a list of events hopefully very soon)
-Bumpers for people to use to represent which team they are on
-little graphics to pass out for people to post in a Cheering Thread? Like "Go Team Venus!" type stuff.

Ok, I just made the request for the team bumpers!

However, it'd be awesome to have some fun premade things like sigs, side bumpers, avatars, little flags (for posting to support your team) for everyone.  For those of you that said you could help, now is the time! I'd like to see a few little graphics for each team pls and thank you! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 3:00 pm

I can help! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 4:33 pm

Yay! Just post whatever you make here!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 8:23 pm

I need help with awards for word search winners, I am thinking a bumper...keeping it generic one for the first 3 winners of each round and also a participatory bumper if possible. Nothing fancy just GC Wordseach Participant/ Winner. 

winners with a NQS image and participants with something else.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 8:25 pm

The awards for each game is going to be the same 3 images. they are going to be little medal images that go under your signature (like the LSMS contest ones and the old Weekly Contest ones). There will be Bronze, Silver, and Gold. The first place gets gold and so on and so forth.

However, once we know how many games there will be, i would like a participation side bumper for each game. But don't worry about that for now. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime7th February 2014, 9:07 pm

this is simple, but it's something. i'll see if i'll create some more tomorrow!

Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread Team-venus_zpsd43de73c
Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread Team-mercury_zpse746929b
Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread Team-jupiter_zpsd8e7fb99
Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread Team-mars_zpsed5c7a79
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime8th February 2014, 11:03 am

I made the little Bronze, Silver, and Gold award thingies xD

Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread 1p84e8 Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread Apjz41 Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread 125nejq

Let me know if they're a bit too big I can shrink them down a tad bit xP
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime8th February 2014, 4:24 pm

Oh dang!  These are cute! SenshiRei had gone ahead and made a request from mercury but she hasn't made them yet so i can cancel it.

And thanks Mi!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime8th February 2014, 7:42 pm

Hehe thankies  Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread 3186387542
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 8:57 am

Btw, I guess I never posted, but thank you, Mystery, for making our lovely Bronze/Silver/Gold medal dealies  Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread 1955989781 hella cute, hella appropriate.

Also, errbody got prizes at the ready for when the Olympics start?
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 10:08 am

Thanks Mars Smile 

And I was gonna ask, since I'm hosting 2 flash games, should I make prizes for first, second and third? or just tell them they can add to their gold, silver, and bronze dealies?
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 10:12 am

Honestly I think it depends on you and what you wanna do.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 10:49 am

HEY everybody. I have a participation bumper layout that i just need to change the text up to fit each game. I just need to make them and pass them out. However, game hosts are welcome togive out other prizes, like sigs, but generally everyone will just be getting a medal and a participation bumper.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 6:46 pm

Oh ok coolio ^^
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:14 pm

Tuxedo Mistress wrote:
this is simple, but it's something. i'll see if i'll create some more tomorrow!

Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread Team-venus_zpsd43de73c
Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread Team-mercury_zpse746929b
Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread Team-jupiter_zpsd8e7fb99
Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread Team-mars_zpsed5c7a79

Was anyone chompin at the bit for posting these cheers?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:38 pm

aaahahahhah why am i so busy... -_- T_T i wanted to make things.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:39 pm

stupid question! what does "chompin at the bit" means?
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:42 pm

Chompin at the bit means like, really eager to do something. Really excited. Kind of like "move aside! I want it!"
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime15th February 2014, 9:43 pm

oh yeah. thanks

hell, if anyone wants to do some more, some cuter cheering thingys, please, go ahead LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread   Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphics, Prizes, and Advertisements Sign Up/Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top