The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

V-Babe Henshin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

V-Babe Henshin Empty
PostSubject: V-Babe Henshin   V-Babe Henshin I_icon_minitime1st October 2011, 1:29 pm

Although it isn't long, it's clean and the way the maker did it looks quite nice.

While we are on the subject of V-chan's henshins, has anyone developed their own sequence for her? What's it like? (Written, drawn, etc; any form would be interesting to see or hear. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Zaithat
Pyramidal Crystal

Zaithat

Pyramidal Crystal

V-Babe Henshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: V-Babe Henshin   V-Babe Henshin I_icon_minitime1st October 2011, 1:37 pm

I've never developed a sequence for her, but I do wonder why she used Moon Power instead of Venus power. I like how this henshin was done. I agree, it's really clean and well done. I think the person who put it together really knew what they were doing to combine all the different pieces together in a smooth sequence.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

V-Babe Henshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: V-Babe Henshin   V-Babe Henshin I_icon_minitime1st October 2011, 1:45 pm

The Moon Power is from the episode that Minako used Usagi's pen to convince Kaoriknight that Usagi wasn't a senshi. (The episode in which her broach was either missing or broken, I believe. It takes place in Tokyo Tower, S season.)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

V-Babe Henshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: V-Babe Henshin   V-Babe Henshin I_icon_minitime1st October 2011, 4:44 pm

Zaithat wrote:
I've never developed a sequence for her, but I do wonder why she used Moon Power instead of Venus power. I like how this henshin was done. I agree, it's really clean and well done. I think the person who put it together really knew what they were doing to combine all the different pieces together in a smooth sequence.

Also in the Sailor V manga, her henshin command is Moon Power. I think its all part of getting her to get used to the role of being the Moon Princess decoy.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

V-Babe Henshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: V-Babe Henshin   V-Babe Henshin I_icon_minitime12th January 2018, 6:13 am

Welp... The original video link has since been taken down And sadly the OP isn't answering PM's. After much searching on YouTube, I still have no idea if maybe it was re-uploaded somewhere else... From the little description members made of it above, my best guess is that it's the English version made of user fabzt10's infamous fanmade henshin, already commented on in this thread.

If anyone who was around back then knows a new link to the old video, we'd love to see it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sponsored content

V-Babe Henshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: V-Babe Henshin   V-Babe Henshin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V-Babe Henshin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top