The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sailor_of_the_sea
Pyramidal Crystal

sailor_of_the_sea

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Michiru

(Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune I_icon_minitime12th December 2013, 6:00 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune

Character Image: Image here for Michiru

Storyline Specific Information:

Additional Information: Michiru is a reserved, elegant woman who acts much older than her 17 years. She is polite, gentle and graceful, yet can be harsh, cold and stubborn when bothered. She is an excellent musician, performing the violin in various shows. Her love of the sea makes her a natural and strong swimmer. She loves Haruka with every fiber of her being, and though she does not make public displays about the nature of their relationship, she also tends to be the flirtier of the two. She would risk her life for Haruka and anyone else she truly cares about.

RP Sample: Your character is running late for a meeting! Why are they late and what do they say when they get there? ((Reply as a role-playing post!))

Michiru walked with purpose towards the concert hall, though at a quicker rate than usual. I always leave with more than enough time to get to rehearsal. The one day I don't leave exactly when I should has to be the day I run into Haruka playing arcade games with Mina and Usagi. I know they're only young girls and I know I have nothing to worry about but why must she flirt SO much with them. Michiru flipped her hair as her face twisted into an ugly expression of jealously, an expression so few get to see. Apparently, I'm just going to have to remind her of what she has at home. Her face changed into a mischievous, playful expression as she walked into the hall. No time to think about that now. I have to nail this audition if I want to play in that symphony  next week. She paused before walking in to rehearsal room 4, took a deep breath, tugged at her skirt, and flipped her hair before opening the door and walking in. "Gentlemen, my apologies for my lateness. 5th and Cherry Blossom were an absolute mess!," she stated as she put her hands together on the top of her thighs and lowered into the deep formal bow reserved for apologies and respect.

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)

Senshi Name: Sailor Neptune
Senshi Fuku: Image here for Sailor Neptune
Powers and Magical Items:

Item(s):

Transformation Rod
Deep Aqua Mirror
Communication Device

Henshin/Transformation:
Neptune Planet Power, Makeup!
Neptune Crystal Power, Makeup!

Deep Submerge: A giant tidal wave comes crashing forward and as it does, Neptune is revealed in the center of the wave with her arms above her head, standing with her left shoulder forward. (Sometimes she says "Neptune!" before the wave reveals her.) She shouts "Deep!" as an aqua glowing orb with resembles the planet Neptune forms in her hands. She faces forward and her legs cross, then she turns so that her right shoulder is facing forward and her right arm is outstretched in front of her. She shouts "Submerge!" and pushes the globe away from her. It wobbles along in a straight line before annihilating the opponent with a blast of aqua light.

Submarine Reflection: Neptune raises the mirror up to eye level with her outstretched right arm while saying "Submarine!" She starts to turn clockwise, her eyes close, and her right leg bends so that her foot as at her knee and her left arm is gracefully behind her and she is suspended this way for a second, before completing the turn. As her turn is completing, her left arm comes forward to grab the mirror. Both arms bend as she brings the mirror close to her chest, then she turns the mirror so that the reflective surface is facing out, shouts "Reflection!" and thrusts the mirror forward. A bright, shimmery light emits from the mirror, and the mirror can be used as either a weapon which destroys enemies or as a defensive tool exposing the enemies' weaknesses.

Submarine Violin Tide: Neptune is capable of using her violin in order to emit a blast of aqua light aimed at her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune I_icon_minitime12th December 2013, 6:52 pm

(Moved to the correct subforum)

I will review this profile tomorrow Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune I_icon_minitime14th December 2013, 12:21 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
sailor_of_the_sea
Pyramidal Crystal

sailor_of_the_sea

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Michiru

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune I_icon_minitime14th December 2013, 10:42 am

Thanks kindly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Relaxed Senshi: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune

View previous topic View next topic Back to top