The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th December 2013, 4:20 am

Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 ReiIntro_zps7aedcd30

As the other girls were probing the new senshi, Mars was keeping busy checking out the surroundings and hoping to sense something with her pychic abilities. But it was a little hard with the likes of Venus and Pallas making a fuss.

And what with Mako-chan comparing her to Uranus, that was the last drop. Mars was now sweat dropping with a perplexed face.

"How can they say that with all the work I do to keep everyone safe"? She thought to herself.

It was then that Sailor Leblanc appeared, with her fancy tricks and unsettling carefree attitude. Before long the ground was shaking and Sailor Mars had her worst fears confirmed.

She felt the chaos energy taking over the hotel and threatening to change reality itself. Suddenly, rats(!) appeared. Sailor Mars thought of rats tangling on her beautiful lush hair and had no doubts:

- Fire Soul!

Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 Firesoulmars_zpsa13d70a4
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 7:09 am

The shaking stopped, but only to give rise to another threat - rats?! She was suddenly very glad her senshi uniform included boots. She decided to drop the candy cane, just in case, but was otherwise unperturbed by the appearance of rodents, so long as they acted like normal rodents they were fine with her.

And then fire was involved.

Sailor Methuselah stood back, distancing herself from the flames and hoping nothing else caught, feeling a little sorry from the rats, even if they were a creation of some sort of magic.

But what was the purpose behind all of this? What was Sailor Le Blanc's motivation? She wanted to find out... but she also wanted to see how things progressed down here. ... maybe she could get the others to try to find Le Blanc? But where would she be hiding... upstairs? But they didn't even know if the doors outside were locked or not. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 9:11 pm

With the introduction of fire, Sailor Le Blanc let out a giggle that echoed throughout the vacant hotel hallways. The rats vanished upon coming in contact with Sailor Mar's attack, but Sailor Le Blanc was not done. 

Finally the building completely stopped shaking, and all the lights in the room popped one right after another. BANG BANG BANG like gun shots they exploded above the girl's heads. The girls most likely anticipated to feel the sharp broken shards of glass that broken bulbs produced, but instead of glass sticky feathers floated down from the ceiling. The only light that entered the building was the outside NYC lights that shone through the windows.

"Come and find me, my little chickens." Sailor Le Blanc roared in laughter.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 10:38 pm

"Thanks, Neptune-sama," said Sailor Pallas, smiling when the older Senshi helped her up. She then furrowed her eyebrows in thought. "Pallas thinks this might be a trap. Now she knows why the others didn't come." Looking rather dejected, she hung her head and muttered, "Pallas should've known."

"I hope you aren't afraid of mice!" came a taunting voice that sounded like it belonged to the hostess.

Pallas turned to her left, where she saw dozens of white rats appear out of nowhere. "Don't hurt the mousies!" she cried by instinct when Mars shot fire at them. She knew that the rats probably weren't real, but that didn't stop her from being worried about their safety.

And then the lights exploded.

This time, Pallas was ready for the "threat". "SPONTANEOUS ANIMATION!" she cried, raising her arms in the air, hoping to safely move the glass shards out of the way of the other Senshi using her telekinesis. "Feathers?" she inquired, once the "shards" got caught in the light streaming from the window. She dropped the telekinesis and just let the feathers fall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st December 2013, 9:21 pm

Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 SailorMarsgif_zpsebaae457

Rei was startled for a moment with the sudden popping of the light bulbs, when she realized feathers were coming from the ceiling falling everywhere slowly and sticking on her hair.

She was NOT amused by this.

Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 Falling-feathers-ooooostupid_zpsfd096842Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 Reinotamused_zps924534b7Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 Falling-feathers-ooooostupid_zpsfd096842

"I didn't come to New York to look like a giant chicken", she thought.

It seemed Le Blanc was gone now, predictably making everyone have a run for their money.

Rei wondered just how big this enchanted hotel was, and started to make plans.

She stretched her arm in hope of grabbing Ami's wrist. She was the only one that would let herself be pulled around (Rei was sure by now Ami had a taste for it too), and she could do the thinking for her. It certainly looked better than bringing Venus along to drive her nuts. Or one of the Outers to sort of creep her out. Or Palla Palla to do both, really.

Rei was now rushing upstairs, hoping Sailor Le Blanc would be a little obvious on her modus operandi.

- Girls, IthinkweneedtosplitupandlookforLeBlancAmiwillcomewithmeokwe'llmeetlaterbestrong!

Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 Reibyebye_zps0e450edb
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st December 2013, 10:42 pm

Sailor Le Blanc heard the sound of foot steps running up the old hard wood steps. 

"This will be interesting" Sailor Le Blanc thought as she faded into the wallpaper torn wall. Unfortunately, her magic only disguised the downstairs of the hotel, so anything above and beyond the first level immediately was still in it's original broken down form.

As one of the girls walked by (Unsure how many of you will be following Sailor Mars up the steps) Sailor Le Blanc's image appeared in the mirror located in the far end of the hallway. With a sneer and a wave of her staff, the floor turned into a giant water bed. She giggled to herself as the image of Sailor Senshi wobbling down the hallway appeared in her mind.

"If you want me, you'll have to catch me first." Sailor Le Blanc stated as she looked upon the girl(s) through the muck and guck that covered the mirror.

Re: the previous event: Calling all otakus:
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
sailor_of_the_sea
Pyramidal Crystal

sailor_of_the_sea

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Michiru

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd December 2013, 9:31 am

Neptune smiled back at Palla. This poor little one is here without any of her friends yet she's trying to be brave. Her thoughts were interrupted by the hostess's voice: "I hope you aren't afraid of mice!" She turned her head and watched the new senshi's candy turn into mice.

Such an odd thing to do; turning candy into mice. Once again her thoughts were interrupted but this time it was from feeling the heat off of the raven haired Mars's flames. She furrowed her brow. That senshi is completely irrational! So quick in temper! She watched the mice disappear only to then be startled by the popping lights. Neptune put her arm up to shield her face from what she thought would be glass but instead, she was surprised when something else rained down from the sky.

"Feathers?"

Feathers. Candy into mice. An earthquake. All of these things are nusiances, not dangerous. Is this senshi trying to hurt them or is this her idea of playing?

Neptune was about to address the group with her thought when she saw Mars race out of the room and head up the stairs. She rolled her blue eyes into her head. You know, it's moments like this one I wish Uranus was here so I wouldn't have to play babysitter all by myself.

"I'm coming too!," she called out as she followed Mars. She encountered the watery floor and stopped running. She then saw Le Blanc appear in the mirror.

"If you want me, you'll have to catch me first."

Neptune called out, "Who are you and why are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd December 2013, 12:36 pm

Mercury was headed for the doors when she heard Sailor Le Blanc's voice once more. Turning to look at the source, she frowned as she heard one word in particular. Mice? Before she could fully process it, suddenly the floor seemed to come alive with white mice running all over the place. Mars didn't waste time to shoot fire at them, which might have been a rather drastic move, considering they were hardly dangerous. But maybe she still had nightmares from that time they were chasing a particular Rainbow Crystal carrier that turned out to be a cat.

The mice vanished as quickly as they came and the building finally stopped shaking. But then the lights exploded, and Mercury shielded her head with her hands, though only softness came into contact with her skin. Perplexed, she realized there were no shards raining down on them. Instead, there were only feathers. She doesn't really mean us harm? She was beginning to think Sailor Le Blanc was simply toying with them.

Then someone's hand wrapped around her wrist, and she let out a yelp as Mars pulled her along. Mercury could barely make out what she was yelling, yet she followed the other senshi up the steps, too surprised to protest. As they reached the next floor, she realized that this part of the hotel looked decrepit and old just like it had been before they transformed and saw the other form. Was it all just an illusion? Perhaps that was what Sailor Le Blanc's domain was; illusions. It would explain the rats and the shards turning into feathers.

She saw the image of their host in the mirror at the end of the hall, and how the floor before them had turned wobbly. "Mars, let's not be hasty," she warned. "I think this one has a lot of tricks." She bet the senshi wasn't even really in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th December 2013, 4:25 pm

(Can one of you Senshi physically come and grab me from the mirror? You can like catch me off guard and grab my wrist and pull me from the mirror. I have a plan.)
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th December 2013, 2:17 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd January 2014, 8:54 am

Bump

Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 847989599 By the powers invested in me..........I am Moving the Story Along.................remember this ends January 4th!!!

I wave my glaive and suddenly gain control over the characters of Sailor Mars and Sailor Mercury.

Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 3799556806  Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 4013160675  Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 3838710064  Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 2508165712 

Sailor Le Blanc watched from the distance as a few of her guests stumbled due to her antics. The girl in Blue was trying to calm down the girl in Red, something about not being hasty yadda yadda. None of it made sense to Sailor Le Blanc right now, all that she cared about was growing her chaos level.

"I will not calm down." Sailor Mars yelled at Sailor Mercury as she stumbled forwards, towards the image of Sailor Leblanc in the mirror.

"Will you wait up!" Sailor Mercury replied back, now very annoyed with her friend. She loved Mars to death, but not the attitude that made itself present now and again.

Sailor Mercury thought for a moment. So far Sailor Le Blanc had only caused pranks, and of those pranks nothing could have even caused harm. Sailor Le Blanc wasn't trying to hurt them Sailor Mercury concluded in her head. The Senshi clearly had demonstrated that she had incredible power and could easily beat any of the other Senshi from the party in a battle, so if she wasn't trying to hurt them, what was her motive?

Sailor Mercury then pulled out her hand held computer and began to scan the image of Sailor Le Blanc in the mirror, trying to learn what she could about the Senshi before she vanished again.)

What Sailor Mercury Finds on the Computer:

"I got it!" Sailor Mercury squealed, 

but it was too late. Sailor Mars had pulled Sailor Le Blanc from the mirror.

and....:
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2014, 3:53 pm

Excuses:

Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 SailorMarsintense_zps30caa9da

- I got you know you little trouble maker! Let's see you have fun out of this!

Mars was pretty intense now after crossing a water bed on heels in a hurry. She quickly grabbed Sailor Le Blanc outside of the mirror with one arm and went fetching for a Evil-Spirits Ofuda with the other.

She didn't waste anytime pinning it on Le Blanc's face, hoping it would put a stop to her trickery long enough to avoid new surprises.

How much would it actually work?
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2014, 5:23 pm

Spoiler:

Sailor Pallas looked around at the scene happening before her. "Feathers aren't bad," she said out loud to no one in particular. She was just trying to figure something out. "Mousies are cute..." she continued. She placed a hand to her chin in thought. "Earthquakes...are kind of scary," she whispered. "But they don't hurt at all...hey, wait up!" she cried in her high-pitched voice as some of her fellow Senshi made their way up the stairs.
Quickly, she darted up the stairs, taking no notice of the wet floor, and arrived just in time to see Mars pull Le Blanc out of the mirror.
Instantly she stopped, her eyes widening. With the mirror, her first thought was of the Dead Moon Circus. But then she shook her head, thinking, The Dead Moon Circus is gone, silly! With that, she prepared herself to attack, just in case Mars' ofuda scroll didn't work and the hostess Senshi tried any tricks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2014, 8:51 pm

Sailor Le Blanc grumbled and elbowed the Senshi of fire in the gut, so that she would let her go. "Sorry." Le Blanc then said in a pitiful voice and looked at Sailor Mars. Something changed within the Senshi, she was.... being kind?

"Please don't be mad at me, I'm so sorry if that hurt, but you were going to hurt me." Sailor Le Blanc looked like she was ready to cry. What happened to her defensive trickster self?

basically... :

BY the power invested in my yadda yadda.... Sailor Mercury Wink

"Wait!" Mercury cried out to Sailor Mars. This apology was the last clue Sailor Mercury needed to confirm her new suspicion about the Senshi. "Sailor Le Blanc is innocent! She isn't trying to hurt any of us! Think about it. She is the Senshi of Tricks and Chaos... where do you think and how do you think her power grows? She needs power to protect her Magic realm, this party was just a giant fun house event in order to make her power grow. Aren't I right, Sailor Le Blanc?

Sailor Le Blanc's eyes glowed. Finally someone who understood her. Normally when she tried to explained herself, no one believed her and it often ended up badly, but Sailor Mercury was the first and only Senshi to truly understand her secret motive.

Let's please wrap up this RP now, thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2014, 11:32 pm

Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 2045764097 

Sailor Mars had fallen to her knees on the ground, hand on her tummy. She had watery eyes, not just from the slight humiliation, but from how nervous she's been through the whole ordeal. The crowd of people, the noise, the lights, being far away from home...

Still on the ground, she said:

- I'm sorry, I... I don't know what's gotten into me. I guess I was just so scared... I thought everyone was in danger...

Mars was glad she brought Ami along. After taking a moment to stand up, still looking down she said:

- Thank you Ami-chan, for picking up my slack. I hope I didn't upset you... I'll behave now.

Mars had recomposed herself now, and now finally raising her eyes to Sailor Le Blanc she said:

- Hi, I'm Sailor Mars.

And she soft smiles.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th January 2014, 8:32 pm

Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 Xmas_chaos_hotel_party_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d722a5z

Everyone who was in this event may use this!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party   Prizes!!  The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prizes!! The Christmas Chaos Hotel Party

View previous topic View next topic Back to top