The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GC's Secret Santa 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

GC's Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: GC's Secret Santa 2013   GC's Secret Santa 2013 I_icon_minitime26th November 2013, 7:20 pm

GC's Secret Santa 2013 Holiday
Hi guys! 
This year, yours truly will be hosting Secret Santa! Very Happy  It will be relatively simple. There are two types of Secret Santas that can be done. Your options are:
1) Real Life Secret Santa
In which you buy a small, real life gift for another.

2) Media Secret Santa
In which you create some sort of media gift on the internet for another. No real life mailing or purchasing required.
Simple, ne?!
The purpose of these two types of Secret Santas is to be able to jump into the festivities of the holidays and give others little goodies - but as a Secret Santa to make things more exciting. For those who like to give physical presents, we have that option for you and for those who do not feel comfortable giving out your address or do not have the funding, there is electronic version too!

♡^▽^♡ Rules & Details for the Postal Secret Santa Exchange ♡^▽^♡
How this works:

Do not sign up on this post! PM Sailor Mars with subject line: GC SECRET SANTA. Fill out the application provided here in your PM. There is not a price limit, although please understand that the purpose of this is to give a present to others and not so much receive. Not everyone will have the same funding. But also please try not to give your partner objects of quality that you would not want yourself. :/ You will be paired at random by Sailor Mars! So please be aware that anyone on this forum will be able to read your address, depending on who you are paired with. You may be paired up with some internationally. You ARE allowed to sign up for both the postal & email gift exchange.

Specifications:

Sign-ups will close December 4th. You will be paired December 5th-6th and receive a PM with information of your partner. Presents must be sent out no later than December 14th! You must take a picture of your package or postal slip and PM it to Sailor Mars as confirmation. I realize some packages get lost in the mail, so this confirmation keeps you in the clear. It is encouraged to get tracking slip if possible. Do not reveal your identity when you send out your present! Instead, the receiver will post in this thread their present and then the Giver will state who they are.

When you PM Sailor Mars, fill out this questionnaire so that you partner has ideas of what to get you.

What are your hobbies / like to do for fun:
Any crafts you like to make:
Are you apart of any fandoms other than Sailor Moon? If so, what?:
Favorite Sailor Moon character(s):
Favorite songs & artists:
Favorite color:
Is this for the postal or electronic exchange:
Your address:
It is encouraged to include a variety of things for fun, although it is not required. A few suggestions for fun little tidbits:

❄️ stickers☃️ mix CD of their favorite artists (or introduce them to new ones!)❄️ if you have access to a good printer, print out some sailor moon pictures ☃️ or make sailor moon stationary featuring the black and white manga images❄️ funky pens☃️ silly or fuzzy socks

So, if you want to sign up, please state your username and which form of Secret Santa you'd wish to participate in. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them!

Note: To those that already signed up, please re-sign up by following these new guidelines! ^^

Sailor Mars dun goofd okay

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 13th December 2013, 10:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Secret Santa 2013   GC's Secret Santa 2013 I_icon_minitime26th November 2013, 7:41 pm

Updated! Mars needs to stop making oopsies.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Secret Santa 2013   GC's Secret Santa 2013 I_icon_minitime4th December 2013, 3:24 pm

This is now closed so I can compile everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Secret Santa 2013   GC's Secret Santa 2013 I_icon_minitime4th December 2013, 4:02 pm

I need one more person to apply for ELECTRONIC SECRET SANTA. If you are interested, PLEASE PM me no later than tomorrow with your application!!
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: GC's Secret Santa 2013   GC's Secret Santa 2013 I_icon_minitime6th December 2013, 9:32 am

question!  so how do the ELECTRONIC SECRET SANTA sent theres out? since the gift ones don't say who they are, how will this work for the electronic one? 
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's Secret Santa 2013   GC's Secret Santa 2013 I_icon_minitime6th December 2013, 9:51 am

You will know who you are sending your gift to so you can PM the gift or if they provided an email and you want to do it that way, you can send an email.

Secret Santas will be given out this evening, probably after 6 PM PST so stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC's Secret Santa 2013   GC's Secret Santa 2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC's Secret Santa 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top