The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Keyblade Graveyard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Keyblade Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: The Keyblade Graveyard   The Keyblade Graveyard I_icon_minitime8th November 2013, 4:21 pm

The Keyblade Graveyard is a new board for Kingdom Hearts and all the wonderful things that comes with it! We have role playing and so much more! Stop by and check us out today!

The Keyblade Graveyard Graveyeard-ad_zps58f189b8

We are still working out some bugs but we are open and taking new members!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Graveyard   The Keyblade Graveyard I_icon_minitime18th November 2013, 8:24 am

The Keyblade Graveyard Grave211

Com join us for all kinds of Kingdom Hearts fun!! Role Play sections are open now!

Keyblade Graveyard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Graveyard   The Keyblade Graveyard I_icon_minitime7th December 2013, 10:38 pm

The Gaveyard awaits! Join us today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Graveyard   The Keyblade Graveyard I_icon_minitime7th January 2014, 4:02 pm

Do you want to talk with like minded people about the new KH releases? or do you just want to rp in the fun filled worlds of KH? then the Graveyard is the place for you! Hop in a passing gummy ship and stop by today! the graveyard awaits! Will you answer the call?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Graveyard   The Keyblade Graveyard I_icon_minitime16th January 2014, 6:25 pm

Are you excited about the new Kingdom hearts games dropping this year? Do you feel the need to talk to other fans about the series? then come join us today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Graveyard   The Keyblade Graveyard I_icon_minitime5th February 2014, 11:22 am

Calling all Kingdom Hearts fans! Do you want to talk about the new games coming out like KH Final Mix 2.5 or KH3? Then the Graveyard is the place for you! Join us today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Graveyard   The Keyblade Graveyard I_icon_minitime12th February 2014, 2:52 pm

Wanna talk about Lighting Returns? have hoped for KH3? Do you feel the need to talk about these with others? Well Jump on over and check us out today! Just listed a guide for Final Fantasy XIII!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Graveyard   The Keyblade Graveyard I_icon_minitime28th February 2014, 10:52 pm

jump in your gummy ships and take a trip over to the Graveyard today for all your KH needs!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Graveyard   The Keyblade Graveyard I_icon_minitime28th March 2014, 4:36 am

Excited about the X/X-2 remaster edition? Need to talk with other fans? Excited for KH 2.5? Hopes and dreams for KH 3? Well come on over and check out the Keyblade Graveyard, where the journey to find a KH and FF community ends and your new adventure begins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Keyblade Graveyard   The Keyblade Graveyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Keyblade Graveyard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top