The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2014, 9:30 pm

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 2045764097 Rei (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 2045764097 

Rei picked at the food on her plate, not paying it enough attention to actually eat. Her mind was focused and alert, listening to every clink, scrape, murmur, and breath of the people at the Royal table. After she had alerted the Queen to her ominous dream she had been ordered to keep a close eye and ear on their honored guest, searching for any other suspicious feelings or actions. 

At the first sign of conversation from the Royal table, Rei's eyes honed in on Azorth and searched for any reaction that might say something about what he was really thinking.

But as Rei watched the prince's face contort in confusion at Small Lady's innocent question, Rei's sixth sense began to tug at the back of her mind. When she brought the feeling to the forefront of her mind she sensed a change in Azorth's aura that truly shocked her. 

Normally Azorth's aura was cold, full of dark colors that left Rei with a chill running down her spine. But as she watched she could literally see the darkness get momentarily washed away buy a light sense of innocence. It wavered, probably because it was unsteady among the darker thoughts but it held true around him for a few moments before being swallowed again by the cold aura. 

Rei was stuck. Her brain couldn't entirely process what she had just witnessed. It wasn't until the sound of clinking glass and cold liquid hit her fingers that she snapped out of her trance. Looking down she saw that Minako, careless as always had spilled her drink. Rolling her eyes she grabbed her linen napkin to help her clean up her mess. 

"Honestly, must you always be so clumsy?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 10:04 am

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 1333987389 Makoto (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 1333987389

Makoto didn’t know what to think. On one hand, she trusted Rei’s instincts one hundred percent. On the other, she also didn’t want to see their princess’ heart broken. Every part of her wanted to go and demand the truth from Azorth right away (and possibly punch him if deemed necessary) but she knew that violence would not be the answer here. She needed to be patient and be subtler about this, which were two things that she did not do well. Mako was a very upfront and direct person, and she didn’t like that they’d agreed to hide this premonition from Small Lady. Wasn’t it in her best interests to know? She was the one who would be marrying the prince. If he was up to no good, then surely they needed to tell the princess?

Everyone had decided not to act until they knew for sure, but Mako wasn’t very happy about it. She kept fidgeting throughout dinner and had spent most of it staring daggers at Azorth. She wondered if the prince could feel her gaze. If it could burn, she was sure she would have created a hole on his face already. As Small Lady began talking to him, Mako narrowed her eyes, wanting to run over there and snatch the princess away because just the sight of her sitting next to Azorth had made her uneasy—now she was talking to him, it was worse. What were they talking about? Was he being nice to her? If he wasn’t, then that was it…

The commotion beside her broke her concentrated glare and she turned in surprise. Minako had knocked her glass over and Rei was chiding her. Mako waved at the nearest server to bring them another glass and looked at Rei. “Are you getting anything else from him? I feel really uneasy about letting this go on if he might intend to hurt our princess.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th February 2014, 4:02 pm

Small Lady blushed slightly at the thought of sitting for a portrait. The idea that the man she was going to marry painting a picture of her seemed so sweet. Even if her parents sat with her.

The Queen smiled at the prince. "That would be lovely. It's been quite a while since we had a family portrait done, however I think it might be sweeter if the king and I weren't included."

Small Lady's eyes light up. "Oh I've always loved listening to the piano, but I would hate to ask you to do something you don't enjoy." She smiled at him. "I'd love to hear you play one day." She decided then that maybe things wouldn't be so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th February 2014, 1:13 pm

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 1322698128 Azorth  (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 1322698128 

Azorth's eyes closed as Small Lady told him he loved the Piano. His heart tugged and fluttered inside his chest. Was he actually falling for this pink haired girl? He had only pretended to be interested in her, but now that he was living with her, he began to enjoy her company.

"I would love to play it for you." Azorth said as he reopened his eyes. "For playing it for you would make me happy, and I would no longer hate it."

What is wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th February 2014, 4:29 pm

*Thump thump* Small Lady's heart beat louder and louder in her ears. Could anyone else hear it? She felt the slight blush rushing up her neck to her cheeks and she wondered for a moment if this was what is was like for her mother when she met her father. Her heart raced faster inside her chest when Azroth offered to play for her. If she were a lesser lady she might have lost it. Hoping her voice didn't shake, she smiled sweetly" I would love that." She replied her voice reflecting the honesty in her eyes.

The Queen smiled to herself. Maybe this young man wasn't so bad after all. An idea came to her, now that some many were almost done with their meals. Clearing her throat and raising her voice just so, she posed the question,"How does everyone feel about a little dancing to help digest that wonderful meal?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th February 2014, 4:02 pm

Suddenly, Azorth felt horribly guilty about everything. His father was someone of blood, someone he felt bound to. No matter what, he had to betray the this kingdom, didn't he

"I have to go." Azorth said as he stood. His napkin fell off his lap, onto the cold floor. Azorths eyes glowed with an eerie darkness, and with that, he walked out of the room and laid his back against the wall of the royal hallway.

"Father!" He cried out, confused and hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2014, 10:22 pm

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 2045764097 

Rei was about to answer Mako's question but was interrupted by the Queen suggesting they all move to the ballroom. Rei was confused for a moment, but taking a look at Small Lady and the Queen's faces gave away her intentions. 

But before Rei could think about it too much, Azorth abruptly excused himself and ran off. But before he could dash out of the dining hall Rei caught a glimpse of his eyes, and was quite disturbed by the darkness she saw in them. Every one was quite after his departure and in the silence Rei could have sworn she heard him yell something from the hall. 

The only thing she could think was, "What the heck was that all about?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2014, 8:23 pm

Azorth locked himself in his room for the rest of the night. He was confused, and his heart hurt.

Don't disobey your old man, Azorth. This was what you were raised to do, to take revenge. Don't be a coward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2014, 11:52 pm

Small Lady watched as Azorth left the room quickly. She started to stand and go after him but something stopped her. Something she couldn't lay her finger on. She smiled and her mother. "Please excuse me." The pink haired princess said and followed her future husband out of the room. She headed to her own rooms, closed the door and slid to the floor with her knees under her. Had she said something wrong? Over and over her mind ran over the conversation they had at dinner. Where was it? It had to be there, that little thing that set him off and sent him from her side.

The queen watched as her future son left with a suddenness that startled most of the guests, even the queen was taken aback at his departure. She only nodded at her daughter when she excused herself as well, wondering if the princess would go after her future husband or if she would seek solace some place else in the palace. Resolved to check on her little girl later, the queen replaced her smile and turned back to the guests. "Shall we have that dance now?" She asked the gathered people and gestured for the middle of the room to be cleared out to make a dance floor.
Smiling like a maid, the queen offered her hand to her husband and they made their way down to have a dance.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th March 2014, 4:33 pm

---Plot line switching, please see OOC thread for update
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st March 2014, 9:03 pm

---------New setting: Azorth is in the gardens ---------

Azorth walked around the Kingom of Moon's gardens while deep in thought. A few days had passed since the wedding party, and his head was still spinning. That morning Azorth had once again spoken to his father, and was reassured that he had to betray the Kingdom of Moon in order to even be allowed to go home. That was the deal he had with his father and kingdom, and as a prince it was his duty to abide by it.

"Home" Azorth thought. Was his home really a home anymore?
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2014, 9:20 pm

Admin Bump
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2014, 5:26 pm

Bump! 
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 9:23 am

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 2045764097 

Rei was also taking a stroll through the gardens. She was trying to pick apart the dinner party from a few days ago in her mind and figure out why Azorth had left so abruptly. She had discussed it with the Queen some but they hadn't gotten very far with the conversation. But at least Rei knew the Queen was thinking about it too. 

She wished she could just corner him and ask him what was going on. Usually she could do that but since he was Small Lady's betrothed it put him at a higher rank than her, which meant that rudely questioning him was out of the question.

As she was wandering around she started to turn around a corner when she looked up and noticed Azorth himself walking in front of her. His back was turned to her so he hadn't noticed her yet. She hid back behind the corner and started to argue to herself. Should she let her presence be known and try and get some answers out of him? Or keep herself hidden and hope he says something that reveals his true intentions?
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 6:07 pm

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 2393257330 Princess Small Lady Serenity (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 2393257330

The princess had been out of sorts since the dinner party. Her hair was still a lovely shade of pale pink, styled perfectly into the signature pigtails and buns. She still smiled and curtseyed as she bustled about the palace, but there was something different. There was less of a spring in her youthful step. Her dark ruby eyes seemed sadder somehow; less vibrant and sparkling than before.

Small Lady had been trying her best to maintain her typical air of cheer and enthusiasm, but since the dinner party that her fiancé had rushed from, she no longer felt that same lightness in her heart. It was as if she had swallowed a large stone that she carried in her chest. It didn't necessarily hurt, but it was heavy and she couldn't stop thinking about it. She had gone over that night so many times since the abrupt end of the party, but she hadn't been able to pinpoint where it had gone wrong. That constant questioning and concern was slowly dragging her down.

They had been getting along so well. He had seemed receptive to engaging her in conversation, and she was slowly starting to learn more about him. His responses and willingness to tell her about himself had made her think that just maybe he was starting to feel more than only obligation towards her. And then, so suddenly, it was over. He was silent and distant and almost cold towards her. She didn't know what to do--she didn't know how to react. She tried to portray a positive disposition, but she second-guessed every word out of her mouth.

It was a beautiful day outside--she could see it through the windows of the solarium, where she sat and idly picked at a piece of embroidery. The princess stared down at the heavy dark fabric in her hands. It was supposed to be a vest for her husband-to-be to wear at their wedding--something to showcase her handiwork during the ceremonies and serve also as a present to her betrothed. She had been working diligently on it for months now, but today she just couldn't seem to focus.

Small Lady sighed, resting her head on the window. The vest dropped into her lap, unfinished and lacking additional progress.

Something caught her eye down in the gardens. She spotted Rei, one of her mother's most trusted advisers, but she saw that Rei was not alone. Azorth stood nearby. Upon seeing him, even at this distance, the princess felt her heart leap into her throat. She felt queasy; all of the anxiety of the past few days welled up inside of her. Transfixed, she watched the two in the gardens below.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 8:01 pm

The Queen was hiding. She didn't want to be found either. She was attempting to take a small day off, to just have a few hours to herself. She walked down the halls as quietly, so to keep attention off her. She had something special in mind today and she needed to get it done soon. So she kept her steps light, then she saw her daughter, looking out the window, and her heart sank.

Her plans forgotten, pushed to the back of her mind, she walked up behind her and saw what she was gazing at. She laid a hand gently on her shoulder. "Tell me what is on our mind, my daughter." She said taking a seat next to the princess, noticing the neglected vest.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 8:23 pm

Azorth stood up from the weather worn wooden bench he had been sitting on. He was about to head back to the palace since due to a sudden change in weather, when he heard a twig snap. 

"Who's there?" Azorth shouted as the clouds broke and rain started to drizzle onto the earth's outer layer.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th April 2014, 5:45 am

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 2393257330 Princess Small Lady Serenity (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 2393257330

Small Lady had been so caught up in her own thoughts that she hadn't noticed her mother's approach until the elegant queen was already beside her.

"Oh! Mother!" she replied, startled slightly at the voice and touch--although it wasn't exactly unwelcome. In fact, without realizing it herself she almost immediately shifted and leaned into the gentle hand on her shoulder, like a flower turning towards the warm rays of the sun.

The question that she was asked was a hard one to answer. The princess just didn't know what to say. She adored her mother and trusted the woman completely and sincerely, but it was still difficult to find the right words. More than anything, Small Lady worried about disappointing her parents. She was trying so hard to make them both proud of her--trying to do the best for their kingdom.

The young woman sighed, closing her eyes.

"I don't know," she answered. "I just... What was it like when you married father?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2014, 7:46 pm

The rain picked up as did the wind. Azorth walked quietly towards the tree again. He knew someone was there, but who? His cape rustled in the wind and his boots splashed through a puddle, his foot steps quickening in pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th April 2014, 9:15 pm

The queen was a little taken back at her daughter's sudden question, but she was expecting something like it before long. She smiled and raised a hand to her daughter's head. "When I married your father, " She paused and looked for the right words. "I was nervous." She said remembering back to when she was around the princess' age, facing the same sort of ordeal. "No I was down right scared that your father wouldn't love me or even be a kind husband." She said, no need to hide things any more." I wasn't sure I would be able to find love for him in my heart." She paused again. "We were so different but a few days before the wedding, you father did the most wonderful thing." She smiled out the window remembering. "He climbed to my window, knocked and offered me a single red rose." She smiled at her daughter. "I knew then that I could love the man that my parents had chosen for my husband."

She pulled her daughter to her and hugged her. "Remember, his parents choose you for him and much as we choose him for you." She tightened her arms around the princess lightly. "I cannot speak for his parents, but when your father and I were looking for a match for you we tried to find someone that would complement you well." She sighed. It wasn't easy, even for the queen. she didn't want her little girl to be married, but it was the way of the world. That didn't stop the Queen from wishing her daughter had stayed a child forever.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th April 2014, 7:28 am

Small Lady relaxed as she sat beside her mother, listening to the queen's words. It made her feel better to know that her own confused and anxious feelings were not strange or unjustified. Her mother and her father loved each other dearly, and she had lived her life in the warm glow of their love and understanding. Hearing that her mother had shared some of Small Lady's own doubts felt calming and reassuring.

When her mother hugged her, the pink-haired princess sighed with relief and returned the hug with equal feeling.

"Thank you, Mama," Small Lady commented. "I really do like him, even though I don't really know him... and I want to get to know him. But I'm so scared that he doesn't like me and never will," she finally admitted, finding a decent, although not perfect, way to summarize the concerns that had been whirling in her mind for days.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th April 2014, 6:46 am

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 1333987389 Makoto  (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 1333987389 

It was raining and the wind was blowing hard. A storm was coming; Mako always had a good sense about the weather. She raised one hand to shield her eyes as she rushed back to the palace from her patrol, already drenched and longing for a warm bath. But something she saw on her path made her pause. There was Azorth, alone in the rain and apparently not at all bothered by it. What was he doing?

Mako narrowed her eyes suspiciously, wondering what the brooding prince was up to. The wedding was closer than ever, and he’d been acting stranger and stranger. Mako couldn’t just sit idly by anymore. Maybe she would get in trouble for this, but Rei’s visions were always right, and she didn’t want to risk having Small Lady’s heart broken. She would be happy to get thrown in jail as long as she saved the princess some heartbreak.

“Your Highness,” she called out, splashing her way to him. “You’re going to get sick. Shall I escort you back into the palace?” she asked.

She knew enough to start with politeness, at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th April 2014, 7:27 pm

The Queen smiled at her daughter and placed a hand on her head. "Don't worry to much." She said with a smile. "You are a beautiful young woman and I'm sure that with time, he will grow to like if not love you." She said.

Thunder cracked across the sky and rain started to fall. Laughing at the turn of events with the weather the Queen reached up and closed the window, stopping the fall of rain on herself and her daughter. Smiling at her perfect pink haired princess, the queen commented. "I hope the weather changes before your wedding." She said, "But I hear it's good luck to marry in the rain." She eyes were bright with tears, wether joy or sorrow it was hard to tell. She had become so good at hiding how she really felt.

She swore to herself that if this prince of the dark moon, hurt her daughter in anyway she would do all in her power to make him pay on her only child's behalf. She would never tell her daughter this, but she still felt her resolve setting and her heart steeling against loosing in a way her life's joy. She pulled the princess to her once again."I love you, honey." She quietly into the top of the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th April 2014, 5:47 am

When the queen pulled her into another tight embrace and whispered into her hair, Small Lady felt a slight sense of uneasiness. It was just a flash, recognized for a moment and gone in another instance--something about her mother's tone of voice. From this position, she could see just a tiny sliver of the window and the rain. Something about watching the raindrops was relaxing. The clouds creeping across the sky dimmed the tower room, covering the sunlight. She hoped that Azorth and Rei had left the gardens before the rain started to fall.

Was it really good luck to marry in the rain? At this point, Small Lady's concerns focused on too many things other than the weather for her to give it much weight. She was glad that she had spoken to her mother. It had lightened some of her concerns, even if it hadn't totally erased her worries.

"I love you, too, Mama," she murmured in reply, her eyes fluttering sleepily in the warmth and safety of her mother's arms.

"I wonder if I will ever be as perfect as her when I am queen someday..."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th April 2014, 11:12 am

Azorth was startled when Makoto spoke to him. He didn't know what to say, or what to do. He balled his hand into a fist and looked at the brown haired girl. "Sure." Was all he could say. his mind was blank, and he had to chose. 

Azorth looked at the castle and saw Small Lady's hair pas by the window. He knew then what he had to do. He was in love with this girl, and felt in his heart to confess everything to her.

"I need to see Small Lady." Azorth said as a clap of thunder roared through the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th April 2014, 5:49 am

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 1333987389 Makoto (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 1333987389 

Azorth seemed even more out of sorts than usual. He wasn't his brisk self anymore - he seemed unsure now. Makoto didn't know whether this was better or worse. He agreed to let her take him back inside, so she was about to start walking that way, but then she saw his attention shifting to something else. Following his gaze, Mako saw the flash of pink that had caught his eyes. Small Lady.

His words next, accentuated by the lightning, sounded ominous to Makoto's ear. She looked back and forth warily between the strange prince and the castle, but then nodded. "Alright, let's go find her." She started trudging back toward the building, making a mental note to stick around and not leave him alone with the princess. Maybe now would be a good time to figure out what he was really up to. If Mako could catch him in the act of trying to hurt the princess... well, then, everything could be resolved so much easier.

She entered the main hall and turned right, toward the direction she saw Small Lady just now. Not too long after, she spotted the princess and the queen together, seemingly in a private moment. She hesitated, not quite sure now was a good time to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th April 2014, 11:18 am

Small Lady spotted something out of the corner of her eye and lifted her head to see Makoto standing in the solarium's open doorway. She thought she had heard footsteps in the hall; it must have been her mother's army commander's footfalls. Strange, though--Small Lady could have sworn that there were at least two people, judging by the noise, but only the tall brown-haired woman was visible. And then Small Lady caught sight of Azorth standing somewhat behind Makoto.

The pink-haired princess felt all of her anxiety bubble to the surface again. Her cheeks flushed with a combination of nervousness and fear. She awkwardly disentangled herself from under the queen's arm, fussing with her pigtails and smoothing out her dress.

"Prince Azorth," she said, rising and addressing the newcomers with a smile. "And Makoto, how lovely to see you."

She hoped that her voice didn't shake too much or betray how uncomfortable she felt. She had been trained with lessons on proper behavior since she was a small child. Surely this would be just one of many uses of the things she had been taught about presenting herself and speaking to a group. It was hard for her to make eye contact with the prince; afraid that she'd look up at him to see anger or displeasure in his dark eyes. If she didn't care about him, it wouldn't matter. It would be easier to steel herself against it and act as though nothing was wrong...but that wasn't the case.

Her ruby eyes glanced briefly over the pair, and it was then that she noticed how wet they both were. They had been out in the gardens in the rain for quite a while, evidenced by the damp state of their clothing and the raindrops glistening in their hair.

"Oh! But you're both soaked!" the princess exclaimed, forgetting her anxiety with the distraction.

The solarium afforded a beautiful view and plenty of sunlight, but the openness also made it susceptible to moisture leaking in. It was one of Small Lady's favourite places to sit in the afternoon when working, so she kept it tidy. The servants knew to keep clean absorbent cloths and other supplies stocked in the alcove near the door. From that spot, the princess removed two soft towels and bustled back to the entrance of the room. She handed one to Makoto and reached out towards Prince Azorth with the other. Her warmhearted nature could never let her own insecurities interfere with helping others.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th May 2014, 3:14 am

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 1333987389 Makoto (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 1333987389 

Makoto was saved from having to figure out how to attract the princess’ attention when Small Lady noticed their presence on her own. She smiled as the pink haired princess started fussing with her appearance at the sight of them. She certainly hadn’t done it for Makoto’s benefit. Her heart warmed at the thought of Small Lady being in love, and yet that same heart worried for her. If the prince really didn’t have the princess’ best interests at heart… Makoto didn’t know what she would do or how anyone could fix Small Lady’s broken heart.

“Good afternoon, Princess, sorry to interrupt,” she said politely, nodding at the queen as well.

She could scarcely get another word in before the princess noticed how wet they were and, in fact, when Makoto looked down, she realized they were leaving a trail throughout the castle. “I’m so sorry. I’ll have someone clean this up immediately…” The next second she already had a towel pushed onto her hands, and she smiled gratefully. “Thank you, Your Highness, you needn’t have troubled yourself… Anyway, I have brought the prince here because he said he wished to see you.”

She wondered how she would linger—surely the two would want to be left alone. She felt bad about trying to eavesdrop but she didn’t trust the mysterious prince to be on his own with the princess.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th May 2014, 11:52 am

Azorth looked at Small Lady and frowned as he took the towel from his soon to be bride. "If you don'd mind, may we have some private time? I need to speak with you, and I have to do so right now." Azorth said, a bit demanding. He glanced over at the women who guided him to Small Lady's location as he wiped the rain from his face.

Azorth had to tell Small Lady, she needed to hear her words of love and comfort. He knew she might disown him, but he was willing to take the chance. He was about to go against his father, and this was the first person he had to talk to, alone.

read me XD:
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th May 2014, 6:07 am

Small Lady felt taken aback by Azorth's cold tone and his frown, but the faintest glimmer of hope pushed her forward. She couldn't deny his request. She still hoped that they could be happy together.

Although... what could he want to speak to her about that would require such immediacy and privacy? Unless... was he going to break off their engagement? The thought drained the colour from her face. She clenched her hands together to keep them from shaking, so terrifying such a possibility seemed. She had no wish for an unhappy marriage, but she also had no wish to learn that her worries were justified and the prince couldn't bear her.

She paused, and tried to muster a reassuring face as she turned to her mother and then Makoto.

"Would you be so kind as to grant us a moment?" she asked, focusing on her breathing to keep her voice from wavering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon    (Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Relaxed) Medieval Sailor Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top