The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Empty
PostSubject: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime26th October 2013, 10:26 am

The Galaxy Cauldron's Trick or Treat Event!
PM Riddle Style

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread 1018529576 What the what?
Mars explained it wonderfully here: Trick or Treating Specific Thread. This thread is for the nitty-gritty. Here's the timeline:

1. Now until the end of October 28, in this board:
    "Houses" claim times to give out treats throughout the event; read below for more details
    Treat-Creators submit their treat graphics.
    Trick-Creators submit their trick graphics. Super Huge Note: Tricks are tricks. They don't have to be fancy or pretty or cute - they're tricks. Lame is good. Lame is fine. It's the equivalent of throwing an egg in their face for guessing wrong. Have fun with it!  Extra note: We might be working something special out for tricks, esp. tricks given out by mods and admin.

2. October 29, in the "Trick or Treat!" event board, a general timetable will be made, telling members when they can send a "Trick or Treat!" PM to specific members (our "houses"). However, rather than just saying "Sailor Uranus will be accepting PMs between 4 pm and 6 pm", it'll be something like "An RP admin who joined in September of 2011 will be giving out candy between 4 and 6" -- an additional riddle. In the board, people taking part can totally yell out the answer or can keep it a secret - it's just an additional little game along the lines of Guess the Member.
    For this riddle biz, people volunteering to hand out tricks or treats will need to fill out the following form when volunteering:
    Code:
    Name:
    Specialty of Rank (i.e., if mod, mod of what section):
    Current Title (thing below your avatar):
    Any unique posting trait - where we usually find you, etc.:
    Anything special/unique about your signature that I could pick on: ((example, the mamoru♥️usagi in mine, or the terrible off-line coding mistake that I can't figure out but allowed mamousa to look like they're in a house))

3. The Event Host will be making the announcements about whose "house" is open (haha, where the front porch light is on and when), and it will be updated via new post and updated in the original post for people just entering.

4. October 29 - 31: In "Houses" inbox, they'll be receiving "Trick or Treat!" messages. You reply with a riddle. Whether you use the same riddle or a different riddle per visitor is up to you. Try here for riddles. ((yes, haha, i linked that. TRICK NUMBER ONE GOES TO KYRALIH.))
    If they reply with a correct answer, send them HERE. ((it'll have a link in a while, gimme a minute))
    If they reply with an incorrect answer send them HERE and post their name and rank in a board that will be created entitled "Tricked!" in this section.

5. Done!  Remember, you only give them the riddle if the timestamp of their message is between your scheduled times. They snooze, they lose. If you want to trick or treat multiple times, or if that's just how the timing works (i'd like someone to have their light on pretty much at all hours. You don't have to be up, you just have to check the timestamp of when they sent the 'trick or treat!' and if they were in your window, they're good and you can send them the question.) ((if not and you want to yell 'GET OFF MY LAWN YOU CRAZY KIDS' that'd be hilariously fantastic.))

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread 1018529576 Members signed up to give candy
Sailor Uranus
SenshiRei
Mercury_Viola_Rhapsody
NaoUranus
Small Lady
Mama Chaos
CrystalSetsuna

I'll run off and ask the Mods and Admins if they want to give out stuff, too!

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread 1018529576 Treats (and creators)
Treats will be worked into a magic random page I'm throwing together in a minute. o.o if it works it'll be awesome. if not I'll have a backup plan, no worries.

White Moon Lady wrote:

Bumpers
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread 8grSCT1 Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread EkYAa81
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread WN2d5WQTrick or Treat SIGN UP thread G2zxV0l
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread EsP1m77Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread HgelSVgTrick or Treat SIGN UP thread JuBpOQQTrick or Treat SIGN UP thread FBJ1UWa

Signatures
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread NowZqgwTrick or Treat SIGN UP thread LeghZLI
Small Lady wrote:

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Q5KHPeI Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Pk38Pn1  Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread QaeaKh7  Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Uf6bNiK  Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread KNvsjbn

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread WrgPX4n

Mama Chaos wrote:
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Gc-bum11Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Gc-bum12Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Gc-bum13Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Gcbump10Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Gc-bum10Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Gc-hal10Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Gc-hal11Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Gc-hal12Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Gc-hal13Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Gc-hja10
here's a few more bumpers and siggies for you guys!
Sailor Venus wrote:
I don't know how to make bumpers or graphics, but I'm going to include some pictures I think would be great for tricks.

Spoiler:
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread 1018529576 Tricks (and creators)
Quote :
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Hallow12Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Hallow11Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Hallow13
Sailor Uranus is totally the best thing ever. And she's super smart.
I love her more than life itself
White Moon Lady wrote:
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread B6cneCh
Small Lady wrote:
Tricks:

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread BEEkLUz
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Sr0veFa
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread OUVzzvK

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread NTuAF8H Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread 4CbjU6b  Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread RlJ9VMb  Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread FSPnZyN  Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Y5f8dxi  

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread 5QeeLzw

A Personal Trick: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread FAxU3mMthis is one I was thinking of using for myself. If anyone wants one. Let me know and which character you want and I can make something for ya.

Edit: I also found this that could be a treat giveaway.  The only credit I can find is that its a member from SeraMyu Antics Forum: http://antics.missdream.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2292
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Halloween
o.o I know some graphics are doubled, lol, bear with me. XD that's a lot of image tags Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread 1955989781

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 28th October 2013, 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime26th October 2013, 5:59 pm

Name: mercury_viola_rhapsody
    Specialty of Rank (i.e., if mod, mod of what section): ?????
    Guild Membership, if any: Writing 
    Current Title (thing below your avatar): I don't have one....
    Any unique posting trait - where we usually find you, etc.: ??? Crown Arcade/Fruits probably
    Anything special/unique about your signature that I could pick on: The fact that it didn't even display on my computer for a while... 
    Random Facts: My favorite magical girls from things that are not Sailor Moon are Sayaka Miki (PMMM), Fuu Hououji (Magic Knight Rayearth), Yuri Tsukikage (Heartcatch Precure), and Mitsuki Koyama (Full Moon o Sagashite), I cry more during romances than sad things, my favorite foods are chocolate and sushi, and I am the youngest member of this forum... (sorry, I just wanted to have some more trivia for people...) 

Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime26th October 2013, 8:30 pm

God. Bless you, Kyra.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime26th October 2013, 8:51 pm

Name: NaoUranus/Ari
Specialty of Rank (i.e., if mod, mod of what section): -----
Guild Membership, if any: Writing Guild, Graphics Guild
Current Title (thing below your avatar): GC's official NaoUranus/ Formerly Ari-chan/ Myuteer/ Nao Takagi, Hikari Ono, and Yuuga Yamato obsessed 
Any unique posting trait - where we usually find you, etc.: Writing section, RP boards 
Anything special/unique about your signature that I could pick on: How about the fact that I have about 5 million Haruka siggis and I'm not done yet.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime26th October 2013, 8:53 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
God. Bless you, Kyra.
o.o thank you for giving me an outlet for my compulsive organizational skills.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime27th October 2013, 6:23 pm

*coughs*

Treats:
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Q5KHPeI  Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Pk38Pn1  Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread QaeaKh7  Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Uf6bNiK Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread KNvsjbn

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread WrgPX4n

Tricks:
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread NTuAF8H  Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread 4CbjU6b  Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread RlJ9VMb Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread FSPnZyN Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Y5f8dxi

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread BEEkLUz
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Sr0veFa
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread OUVzzvK
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread 5QeeLzw

A Personal Trick: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread FAxU3mM this is one I was thinking of using for myself. If anyone wants one. Let me know and which character you want and I can make something for ya.

Edit: I also found this that could be a treat giveaway.  The only credit I can find is that its a member from SeraMyu Antics Forum: http://antics.missdream.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2292
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread Halloween

Last edited by Small Lady on 27th October 2013, 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime27th October 2013, 6:26 pm

Name: Small Lady
Specialty of Rank (i.e., if mod, mod of what section): HEAD OF THE MODS
Guild Membership, if any: Arts and Graphics Guild
Current Title (thing below your avatar): Supreme being of pink sugary cuteness!
Any unique posting trait - where we usually find you, etc.: Everywhere. o.o Especially the Radio and Livestream. Very Happy
Anything special/unique about your signature that I could pick on: I'm a Shoujo Manga Club member. Have rotating sigs (many of them currently my awards from the 2nd Year Anni). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime27th October 2013, 6:50 pm

THOSE ARE AWESOME!! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime27th October 2013, 7:00 pm

Name: Mama Chaos
Specialty of Rank (i.e., if mod, mod of what section): none
Guild Membership, if any:art and graphics, Writing and roleplaying, and Cosplay
Current Title (thing below your avatar):Hollywood pirate queen in space!! Formerly radicaledward124
Any unique posting trait - where we usually find you, etc.: the role-play sections mostly
Anything special/unique about your signature that I could pick on:there's a lot of luna in my rotator, also the cowboy bebop siggies, other than that i dunno.

Also if you guys still need stuff i can try at it but i'm not the best around these boards.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime27th October 2013, 7:06 pm

^Feel free to make stuff and post here. No worries if its good or not! This is all in fun. Smile Just have it in by tomorrow so I can make a little collectors list of bumpers. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime27th October 2013, 7:10 pm

do you need bumpers or siggies or both? cause i can throw a few together quickly
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime27th October 2013, 7:12 pm

Both is fine. ^_^ Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime27th October 2013, 7:17 pm

no problem! i'll get them up and posted soon, as to the trick or treat part you can decide
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime27th October 2013, 8:30 pm

prob wont sign up....just had to comment on the graphics...they are cute especially the siggy.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime27th October 2013, 8:33 pm

Spoiler:
here's a few more bumpers and siggies for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime27th October 2013, 9:37 pm

Thank you ma'am! I've added a few more to my post myself. If anyone wants a personal trick, let me know! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 1:22 am

Some more treat bumpers:
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread EsP1m77 Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread HgelSVgTrick or Treat SIGN UP thread JuBpOQQTrick or Treat SIGN UP thread FBJ1UWa

Signatures:

Treat
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread LeghZLI

Trick
Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread B6cneCh
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 7:22 pm

Updated Tricks, Treats, and "Houses"! Anyone else want to sign up for the first round? (tomorrow)?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 7:52 pm

teeheee How's this for giving out tricks and treats?

http://tinyurl.com/GCtrick

http://tinyurl.com/GCTreat

Every time someone clicks on the page (or reloads. o.o don't tell them that though) a new image pops up, so we'll be giving out new images all the time!

We can either do that,  or each person picks two or three of the tricks and treats and hands them out individually.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 28th October 2013, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 7:54 pm

OHOHOHOH

WHAT IF THE "HOUSES" CHOOSE THEIR 'RIDDLE'? LIKE like not everyone has to do riddles, someone could do a "Finish this puzzle in less than 4 minutes" challenge or something!

I like the riddles for the trick/treat factor, but I think challenges could be fun, too. XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 8:11 pm

XD That works. If I do riddles I'll end up doing all the ones from the Hobbit.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 8:46 pm

We start tomorrow afternoon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread   Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trick or Treat SIGN UP thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top