The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ruins on the moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Short Stuff
Star Seed

Short Stuff

Star Seed

Ruins on the moon Empty
PostSubject: Ruins on the moon   Ruins on the moon I_icon_minitime24th September 2011, 1:28 pm

Ruins on the moon Mars_moon_15
I don't know if any one's posted about this yet and if so, sorry! But When I heard about ruins on the moon you can imagine exactly what my mind raced to! There's said to be Ruins on the dark side of the moon. The video above I'm not sure if that's actually true, but it did remind me of 30th century Crystal Tokyo!
Back to top Go down
Amaranta
Star Seed

Amaranta

Star Seed

Title : Argenteenager

Ruins on the moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins on the moon   Ruins on the moon I_icon_minitime24th September 2011, 2:28 pm

Ooh! Ooh! I've seen this! I've seen this! Well, actually my cousin show it to me a long time ago.

The urban legend says that the astronauts in the Moon found some sort of ruins there and recorded the stuff they found and kept it as a secret of State. And somehow that recording, leaked thru the internet and made it to Youtube.

Now, even if I don't even begin to believe it, it is just so awesome. So wonderfully Silver Millenium-y Very Happy

[quote=]Ruins on the moon ImagesqtbnANd9GcRGAj5tEILq8f8XuijPrzdAIkrBP7mAThH1epeADMYUH2-GjXJIETORuXsUlw

You can even start thinking that something like this could have stood there

Ruins on the moon Mars_moon_15
[/quote]

YOU GUIIISE, maybe Naoko knows something we don't.
Back to top Go down
http://madremarte.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Ruins on the moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins on the moon   Ruins on the moon I_icon_minitime24th September 2011, 3:04 pm

I've heard about this before too. It's really interesting, but I've never looked too much into it. There's also theories that we have stuff on the moon already, like weapons or something.
Back to top Go down
Short Stuff
Star Seed

Short Stuff

Star Seed

Ruins on the moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins on the moon   Ruins on the moon I_icon_minitime24th September 2011, 3:32 pm

My parents told me about it and my mother has always known about my love for sailor moon so I started ranting off about it and was like "I've known about this for years... This cat named Luna told me about it." I think it's pretty magical and I would look more into it if I wasn't terrified of all the alien pictures that come along with it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Ruins on the moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins on the moon   Ruins on the moon I_icon_minitime24th September 2011, 7:54 pm

err... there aren't any shadows around the "ruins," suggesting a feature that's two-dimensional instead of three.... It looks to me like a 'splash', probably made when whatever created the crater on the bottom of the picture impacted and sent the regolith flying up.

Did it say how the picture was created? Cause using the best telescopes on Earth to their fullest extent during a period of clear atmosphere would only allow them to see objects that are a minimum 900 m across - that's about 3000 feet across - but if you said it was the "dark side" of the moon, it would have had to have been a satellite or probe orbiting the moon itself... in which case, the size would still be too large for an actual 'ruins' setting.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

Ruins on the moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins on the moon   Ruins on the moon I_icon_minitime25th September 2011, 8:34 am

It's funny how sometimes pictures of other planets can fool us, like the face on Mars in the Cydonia region. It turned out to just an optical illusion! XD

Back on topic, this is still very interesting!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
Short Stuff
Star Seed

Short Stuff

Star Seed

Ruins on the moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins on the moon   Ruins on the moon I_icon_minitime25th September 2011, 10:40 pm

Oops, I'm not sure if it's real or not. After all people still say we never landed on the moon and it was all a hoax but that's a different story. My dad just showed me this stuff and there are videos i've seen like this one:

Where they talk about Spacecraft and ruins they found and the woman (i think) inside of the craft. I think I was told that they didn't think she was dead, she didn't "seem" dead. I can't handle watching those videos on my own though, they completely creep me out. I would like to not believe it just because of all the movies I've seen where aliens destroy the earth... or like The fourth kind! Which is a terrifying movie with real footage, but if it was anything like sailor moon I could deal with moon people!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

Ruins on the moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins on the moon   Ruins on the moon I_icon_minitime26th September 2011, 6:03 am

I agree, if the moon people were peaceful and were led by someone like Queen Serenity, I would line up to meet them. XD XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

Ruins on the moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins on the moon   Ruins on the moon I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 7:02 pm

It's definitely interesting. You wonder if it's all a hoax, then you understand the the Government always hide things from us.

I think sometimes the answer is always staring us in the face. I really believe in aliens, whether they used to exist or they still do.

The sad thing is that we immediately think that they're hostile. I agree with Sailor Cosmos, totally be lining up to meet the moon people! Razz
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

Ruins on the moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins on the moon   Ruins on the moon I_icon_minitime13th November 2011, 8:06 pm

Well, as big the Universe is, I really couldn't imagine we would be the only ``life`` out there. However, since there were very few witnesses with no considerable proofs, we only can imagine ourselves that this ``life``, if it exist, must be very far away and astronomers keep searching for it and bring each day new theories about a far away possible creation of a Solar System very similar to ours= Possibility of having a planet similar to Earth with possible life also...

Because, right here on Earth, new species are discovered everyday living in extreme conditions like very few source of light, if completely nonexistent, some others living in very cold or hot places, some in oceans depts where the gravity is much higher, they even found creatures being able to live in sulfuric acid! Scientists are starting to believe other sources of life could indeed be living closer to us than we expected it just 20 years ago, also in extreme conditions. From then, they decided to explore more intensily our own Solar System.

Of course, as Pixie says, there are so much things hidden from us by the Government. There might be a lot going on out there we never could imagine Wink Maybe shouldn't we be surprised if there really was life on the moon or Mars, or everywhere around us... In other forms...

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Ruins on the moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins on the moon   Ruins on the moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins on the moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top