The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!)   Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2013, 5:40 pm

The Queen had left the gardens shortly after helping her raven haired friend Mars up. As she made her way to her rooms, she passed her husband. After asking him to see that Small Lady was distracted enough to not notice she was missing she headed to her rooms to wrap her gift for her daughter.

It was a small crystal bottle that would one day hold a perfume that would be made just for the princess. The Queen sighed and sat down to warp the crescent shaped bottle carefully. She hoped that one day Small Lady would stop trying to be so much like her mother and try to be more like herself. she wanted her child to grow into a strong and independent young woman.

The silver white paper folded around the box with ease and it all fell into perfect place a ribbon and bow of pale pink to top it off. "Perfect." She said to herself. "I just hope she likes it." So maybe it was too soon to give Small Lady something like this but the Queen as a mother knew how much it would mean to the small princess.

She hid the gift on the top shelf of her closet and made her way back to the gardens to see if there was anything else she could do to help her daughter plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!)   Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2013, 6:22 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!)   Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th November 2013, 8:45 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!)   Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2013, 6:38 pm

Rei clicked away at the type writer, fixing Small Lady's mistakes. She didn't want to tell the little lady about her errors, she would keep the changes a secret and hoped the girl didn't notice. This was her part, and she didn't want to embarrassed her by pointing out her errors.

She looked out the window of her office and could see that the yard had emptied. 

I wonder what type of yummy baked goods Makoto and the little lady are baking . The smell of something delicious could be smelled throughout the castle halls.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!)   Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd December 2013, 7:18 pm

bump 
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!)   Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th December 2013, 11:18 am

The Queen sat down at one of the tables and waited for someone to show up again. She smiled at the set up and looked around at the decorations that Small Lady had helped put up. She was becoming a handful at this age, but the queen wouldn't give anything to change that. "Maybe they could use some help making or tasting the cakes.." She stood thinking of cake and set off toward the kitchens. The smell of yummy cakes wafted through out the palace and that got the Queen sweet tooth aching for something to eat. "Just a snack." She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!)   Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st January 2014, 11:11 am

Administrative Note: Per the rules, a thread will be moved to the Graveyard if it has been in-active for one month. This thread has been in-active for over one month, so it will be moved to the Graveyard if no activity is shown.

The Graveyard is the place inactive role-plays go to rest. If a role-play has been inactive for one month, then the role-play will be moved to the Graveyard. But, not to worry! Sailor Saturn can always use her glaive to resurrect any role-play if she is asked.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!)   Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 7:09 pm

Admin Note: This RP has been tagged as 'inactive' and relocated to the Graveyard as it has not had a post in over a month. If you would like Sailor Saturn to bring this story back from the dead, please make a request here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!)   Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxed RP: Small Lady's Tea Party (Open!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top