The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should I continue with my series?
Yes
Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_lcap57%Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
no but keep your channel
Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_lcap14%Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
I don't care
Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_lcap0%Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes but edit your videos a bit (please specify the adjustments I should make)
Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_lcap14%Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
no and close your channel
Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_lcap7%Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
what??
Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_lcap7%Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime15th September 2011, 1:24 pm

As some of you may already know I have been working on a sixth Sailor Moon season. You may also know that I needed a new idea. Well I did get an idea that works out perfectly. So here is a trailer for my series. If you do not like it then ok but at least say why. In the mean time I will try to work on a shorter trailer and episode 1. About 15 episodes are already planned out and more are to come. If you are interested in finding out more or in helping you may message me. Below the video in the description there is a summary of the series. If you would like to know more then please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3DDFdGnVbY

If it does not work then you can go to YouTube and search Sailor Moon Crystal Trailer 1.

Last edited by LunaOsa on 4th April 2013, 6:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YoungAngel38?feature=mhee
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime17th September 2011, 9:20 pm

Update!:

The sailor moon crystal opening is now finished. Much criticism is welcome! Things may be changed.

Last edited by youngangel38 on 26th September 2011, 6:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime18th September 2011, 10:23 am

I really enjoyed the opening.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime19th September 2011, 3:06 am

Sailor Yumi wrote:
I really enjoyed the opening.

Thanks (: Right now it is more of a preview because I'm making alot of changes.
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Goddess of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime19th September 2011, 6:23 am

Oh, I like the opening, as well ^^ I'm curious to see where this will go Smile Good job so far.
Back to top Go down
http://ednakrabappel.tumblr.com/
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime1st October 2011, 8:02 pm

NauticalNeptune wrote:
Oh, I like the opening, as well ^^ I'm curious to see where this will go Smile Good job so far.

Thanks! ^^ lol It is a preview at the moment though because I am changing the transformations and a few clips. Also, it will be in HD when I finish it and it shall be put on a new YouTube channel.

*Spoiler*

The inner senshi will be getting eternal fukus becaue I have gotten permission from a friend to use their eternal transformations. Therefore, they will be put in the opening. I am not completely sure about the outer senshi. The person did not have eternal outer senshi transformations done yet. Only saturn was done which I will use. If I can I will try to find someone else who will let me use their eternal transformations because there's quite a few people who have made eternal henshins. Chibi moon will eventually get one as well.

Update:

The new SMCrystal Channel has been made. With this I have also uploaded the hopefully finished if not soon to be opening. This includes all of the changes I needed to make.
Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF4UySs70CI

Update:

Episode one is now available!

Part 1

Part 2

Update:

Sailor Moon Crystal now has a facebook page. The more likes the better!

Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sailor-Moon-Crystal/177813942296800

Update:

New Trailer has been made and uploaded to Youtube.

Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Sailor Moon Crystal Official Trailer   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime2nd October 2011, 7:30 pm

After making several trailers I finally got one that fits. I know I probably should have just posted this in Sailor Moon Crystal Updates but this is too important for that xD.. Anyway here it is. Please enjoy!

Last edited by youngangel38 on 3rd October 2011, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 1:31 pm

Ok, I'm sorry, but I couldn't get through the whole thing. I think you need to decide which sound track is going to be the predominate one. There is just too much going on with the music track and then the audio from the clips. I think the beginning was ok, but it got too much when it was mixing with the other tracks later in the video. The music was really loud over the audio track and I couldn't figure out if I was supposed to try to listen to the music or what they were saying. It was too confusing and I kinda gave up. I think if you fixed that, I could go back and watch and give you better feedback. I would bring up quality, but I know its not that easy finding good quality clips from StarS. Hopefully, it'll be easier once people are putting up the new higher quality DVD released up. If you can get a hold of those versions of the show, it will do wonders to the overall quality of everything.

Anyway, I hope that helps a bit. Also, i find it to be long for a trailer. Most trailers are in the 2 minute or less range unless its an extended trailer. Maybe you should call it a mini-preview? Or shorten it?

Also don't take this as me being mean or anything, I'm just trying to give you some constructive criticism. It'll help you out in the long run instead of every one just saying "oh its nice". XD
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 3:30 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Ok, I'm sorry, but I couldn't get through the whole thing. I think you need to decide which sound track is going to be the predominate one. There is just too much going on with the music track and then the audio from the clips. I think the beginning was ok, but it got too much when it was mixing with the other tracks later in the video. The music was really loud over the audio track and I couldn't figure out if I was supposed to try to listen to the music or what they were saying. It was too confusing and I kinda gave up. I think if you fixed that, I could go back and watch and give you better feedback. I would bring up quality, but I know its not that easy finding good quality clips from StarS. Hopefully, it'll be easier once people are putting up the new higher quality DVD released up. If you can get a hold of those versions of the show, it will do wonders to the overall quality of everything.

Anyway, I hope that helps a bit. Also, i find it to be long for a trailer. Most trailers are in the 2 minute or less range unless its an extended trailer. Maybe you should call it a mini-preview? Or shorten it?

Also don't take this as me being mean or anything, I'm just trying to give you some constructive criticism. It'll help you out in the long run instead of every one just saying "oh its nice". XD

Sure thing... If I get rid of the sound though you won't hear any voices in certain parts. So I can work on making a different version but it would be without the voices. As for quality well.. there's really not much I can do about it because it's an issue with Sony Vegas Pro 10. When it comes to the length of the trailer there really isn't much I can do about that either. If I got rid of alot of the clips then there's no sense in making a new trailer because I already have a few shorter trailers up already. I suppose I can change the name to preview. These were kind of already known issues but I appreciate the feedback. So yeah.. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 3:57 pm

Nah, its ok. It was just grating hearing both tracks and the music track was REALLY loud over the speaking dialogues. So I would think if you want the speaking to be important, then have that track the dominant one and when you want it to be mostly the music, have the music track more dominant. If you get what I mean?

I know if you use After Effects you can go in and change how loud the audio track is and change it at different points, but i'm not sure if you can with Sony Vegas Pro. I've never used it.
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 5:39 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Nah, its ok. It was just grating hearing both tracks and the music track was REALLY loud over the speaking dialogues. So I would think if you want the speaking to be important, then have that track the dominant one and when you want it to be mostly the music, have the music track more dominant. If you get what I mean?

I know if you use After Effects you can go in and change how loud the audio track is and change it at different points, but i'm not sure if you can with Sony Vegas Pro. I've never used it.

Lol I probably could do it with Sony Vegas but when it comes to audio editing I'm not that great..
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 6:29 pm

I'm not an expert at it either. Sound design was a rough class for me. But most video editing software comes with a built in way to edit the volume level of the audio.
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Star Spangled Man (with a plan)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 6:48 pm

There is indeed the capacity for audio manipulation in most (if not all) high end video editing programs. I know for certain that Adobe Premiere allows for multiple tracks which can individually be adjusted and edited. Based on that and my experience in general, I am certain Sony Vegas has a similar set up.
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Should I continue with my series?   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 7:10 pm

As you may know, I am working on a new Sailor Moon Fan made sixth series. Unfortunately, nothing seems to be coming out too well. I've debated about the topic for the past few hours and I wanted to know if you honestly think I should continue on OR close my youtube channel and quit. yes, I know quitters never win and how shameful it will be but I just don't know anymore. At first, it seemed easy but now the work is becoming harder than I intended for it to be. I'm only 16 and I really don't know all that much about video, photo, or sound editing and all that. Not only that but I don't know EVERYTHING about Sailor Moon. I'm still finding out news things myself these days. My lack of knowledge seems to have an impact on my series and I have to wonder if it's worth it. Some of us probably find some of the videos I make to be horrid for all i know. My videos don't get many views and there's only a few people who have actually told me they really like them. For those that have commented on things and sometimes complained please don't worry. It's not your fault. You really don't have much if anything at all to do with why I might quit. A few of you have already requested that I don't quit so I am taking that into consideration. Still.. In the meantime please vote on the poll above about whether I should keep going or not. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime3rd October 2011, 7:40 pm

Well, I wouldn't want to pass judgement without seeing the series. Where may I find the link?
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 3:46 am

The new trailer can be found here:
https://galaxycauldron.forumotion.com/t647-sailor-moon-crystal-official-trailer

if you look on YouTube and under the channel SmCrystalStudios you can find the first episodes. I have school so I am typing a bit fast trying to get ready. I will post the other links later if you can not find them
Back to top Go down
Lady Lucina
Lotus Crystal

Lady Lucina

Lotus Crystal

Title : Advisor to the Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 10:28 am

Is the outcome worth the struggle and effort right now? Only you can answer that, not us.

You've already said that it's turning out to be more work than you thought, and that you are still new to audio/visual editting etc. I saw the trailer & the opening, both of which were good, so you've got the "stuff".

However, you have school and creating a tv show is tenfold the work of a text fanfic or comic. If the project is distracting you from what you need to do, then tackle it another day.

I personally see a lot of potential in your series, but I feel like you could create something much better if you took the time to learn the ins-and-outs of the canon series, the editting software, and writing a storyboard. Not to mention getting your hands on a copy of higher quality Sailor Moon footage, which can take some time to find. In reality, even fan-made spin-off series' often have an entire team of people working on various aspects of the series, which makes it doable. So...maybe look for people you trust that have skills in a certain area (clothing design, screen writing, audio or visual effects, etcetc) that can pitch in, as well.

Having people to help will ease the stress and make for a more organized and efficient production. C:

Ultimately, it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyblushies.tumblr.com
Lady Lucina
Lotus Crystal

Lady Lucina

Lotus Crystal

Title : Advisor to the Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 10:39 am

Let's see...

I love the idea (that I can get) from this, it can certainly go places!

However, 9 minutes is far too long for a trailer. Shoot for 1.5-2 minutes, and no more than 3. An example on where you could cut down some time is in the beginning during the dialogue between Galaxia and Usagi--pick one or two key lines and get rid of the rest. An entire scene is cluttered and uneccessary in a trailer. (This can be said for multiple scenes you've included--the viewer doesn't and shouldn't know all the details of the scene during a trailer--just a taste of it!)

The video quality in some parts is wonderful, but it's not consistant all the way through the trailer. If possible, only use HQ audio & visual files. I'd also suggest finding files from the dub for scenes that don't need dialogue (and therefore no subtitles), like frames that bridge the trailer together. As for audio, I know there is a way to change it so the music vs speech is more balanced but I don't do much sound editting so I can't tell you how.

All-in-all, I see a great start to an intriguing concept. However, it is still just a start...it feels like a rough-draft, almost. (Which isn't a bad thing!)

-- Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates 4011577294 --

Perhaps watch a few movie trailers to get a feel of how quick the 'snapshot' of the movie is, as well as how the trailer is composed. C:
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyblushies.tumblr.com
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 10:41 am

Notice: I have merged the update topic and the trailer topic. We should try and keep from having duplicate topics when one will suffice.
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 6:44 pm

I've made up my mind. Please understand this is mainly my decision. I have chosen to cancel making this series. It seems to me that the majority of people I have talked to don't like my series or they're neutral/don't care. I guess I was wrong about it. When I first began, I thought it was gonna be great and every time I made a new video for it I would get so happy thinking it would be great as well. The reason I had asked if I should continue in the first place is because I figured more than anyone the people who have seen it would know if it was good or not. Now I know only a few people voted in the poll and it shouldn't matter but it does. I wanted to please everyone and unfortunately I didn't. The amounts of votes casted was only 3 but 2 of them did not want me to continue the series. Even one vote saying No would have been a vote too many. For those of you that enjoyed it and believed I had potential, I thank you and apologize for this inconvenience. If you thought it would be better if I had a team as Lucina said then you should have mentioned it. I would've at least considered it but seeing as though some of you voted and thought I shouldn't continue the series either way then I have no choice. I shall close my channel. Maybe you think I'm overreacting. I guess I sort of am but I just don't care anymore. That channel was made just for the series and if I am not continuing the series then there is no reason to keep it. My hopes were that all Sailor Moon fans would love it but it doesn't look like things are turning out that way. The series will never be as good as Sacrifice. How can I compare to a series that has already captured thousand and thousands of the hearts of numerous Sailor Moon fans on Youtube? It just can't be done. My editing sucks I guess and I'm just not fit for this. I'm sorry again for the inconvenience. If it would please the Administrators then I would like to get rid of any threads pertaining to Sailor Moon Crystal. It was a stupid idea I suppose and I won't do anything like it again.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 7:48 pm

Maybe you should consider doing a fanfic instead? I know you said that you aren't fully versed in the Sailor Moon universe and also are a bit of a newbie at video editing and stuff. Well everyone has to start somewhere. Go back, do some research, maybe find some tutorials for video editing or whatever it is you like. I promise you, my first video edits were nothing to be proud of either. I have made lots of crap in my time.

The important thing is to learn and grow and not give up. Maybe instead of making another series, just do a fanfic? Or fanart? Or make AMVs. If you are interested in doing video editing, keep practicing at it. Its not an easy thing. Theres lots of tricks and tips you can learn just by practice and tutorials.

And I'm sorry my criticisms may have come across as very harsh. But I've been around the block several times when it comes to this and have been flat out told my ideas are crap. So I just pick up and try something new. Its tough, I know. Doing things in the art world, especially something creative in an already built up series and fandom as Sailor Moon is tough. The first thing you do won't be amazing. In fact, there's a high chance it will suck and people on the internet will not hesitate to tell you that.

But don't get down on yourself. I've been told that my stuff is crap many times, by teachers and peers alike (ok they probably didn't out right say crap, but they probably should have. XD). I think you've got potential. Just keep at it!
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime9th October 2011, 8:34 pm

I deleted all of my videos off of Youtube and basically started over. Why? Idk. Please shoot me Dx I made a new trailer. It has new footage and music. Not to mention I got rid of excess music and made a much cleaner audio. I will be continuing with the series but things will be different. There will be VA auditions and other parts for you to participate in if you would like. I have taken the advice given to me and will no longer work alone. Things will be properly laid out and the quality will be much better. This trailer is not the greatest quality at the moment but I will upload a better one. There were no specific reasons given from people as far as I know who didn't want me to continue with it as to why they wanted me not to continue it. If it was because of the storyline then maybe I will give up. But as of this moment I plan on coming back. Don't like it? Then, don't watch it. That is all I can say. I thought about things a bit and why should I let people get me down? I'm not going to. It's a hobby of mine and I enjoy it so I shall continue with it. I have started writing out a more in depth storyline. If you would like to see it once I am done then please don't hesitate to contact me. Updates will still continue to be posted I guess. Thank You and Sorry for any inconvenience.

Here is the trailer: (F--- Me. I make too many trailers xD)

Note: There may be a point in which you see text. PLEASE IGNORE IT. Sony Vegas Pro 10 was being a bitch and would not let me cut it out.

I do not own Sailor Moon. It belongs to Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation and I am not making a profit off of it or the music. The music belongs to X-ray Dog, The song is Dark Empire 3.0 (Zanto Remix). Transformations belong to Celeurmouy who has given me on my alt Youtube account, Youngangel38, permission to use them.

Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime11th October 2011, 7:22 pm

Sorry for my double post. But I needed to get this information out ASAP. The trailer was removed due to a copyright infringement claim by X-Ray dog. Thank you. It will be back up with new music. Kind of pissed right now because now I have to remake the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime12th October 2011, 2:09 pm

Notice: Topic merger again. For future reference, please keep all Sailor Moon Crystal related discussions to this one thread.
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 4:53 pm

Update!

Due to the copyright strike that is PERMANENTLY on my account.. I am not able to create any unlisted videos and do not have the ability to choose a license when uploading a video. Therefore, I will be making a new account. Yes, I know it's a pain in the butt. It's better for me though.

Update!

The trailer has been remade. New music has been implemented due to the fear of getting another copyright infringement. Lol.. Anyway..here it is.

PLEASE IGNORE ANY RANDOM TEXT. SONY VEGAS WOULD NOT LET ME CUT IT OUT.

Song: Missing
Artist: Evanescence

The song belongs to Evanescence and the company to which they are affiliated with. Sailor Moon does not belong to me. It belongs to Naoko Takeuchi and Toei animation. I am not making a profit off of any of them. I do not claim ownership of either of them.

The transformations belong to Celeurmouy who has given me permission to use them on my other account, youngangel38. You may also know me from the account SMCrystalStudios. Due to a copyright strike on my SMCrystalStudios account, I was prohibited from using certain features. Some of which were very useful to me. Therefore, I made a new account.

Summary of Sailor Moon Crystal:

Chaos has escaped and needs a body/host to survive so it sends out glass shards which are pieces of itself to look for hosts. If the body is not strong enough it will complete corrrupt its self and turn into a monster. If the body is strong enough it will only turn evil. Mamoru is a good host for Chaos but Chaos refuses. When Evil Mamoru cheats and breaks up with Usagi she is crushed. Chaos also does not remember much of the past but it does remember Usagi having a good Body for Chaos to slowly gain back it's energy. The better the starseed the better the body. It decides to go after Usagi when she is the weakest. The starlights and Kakyuu return and Seiya tries to cheer up Usagi but fails. She finally breaks down and later the same night During a dream she is tricked by Chaos into giving up her soul/body because Chaos convinces her if she does Mamoru will be hers. This is morethan a dream though and the next day the senshi realize she is missing. Problems are now arising in the future with the neo queen who had fell unconscious in the future. Chibiusa goes back in time to figure out what is wrong and help. Meanwhile, Chaos is slowly gaining back her power. If she gained it all at once she would not survive. Now it's up to all of the sailor senshi with a missing sailor moon to stop people from being completely corrupted, stop chaos, save sailor moon, and save the world.

Update!

A few new things...

Right now I am working on a group transformation featuring all of the senshi. Excluding the starlights. This is just a preview. It isn't done yet and it isn't that great.

Sailor Moon does not belong to me. It belongs to Naoko Takeuchi and Toei animation. I am not making a profit off of it. I do not claim ownership of it as well.

Update!

Also, I applied music from Mulan to my trailer just for fun. Why? Because many of us have admitted to liking Mulan so I basically decided to take one of my favorite songs from the movie and use it in the trailer. Here it is!

PLEASE IGNORE ANY RANDOM TEXT. SONY VEGAS WOULD NOT LET ME CUT IT OUT.

Song: Mulan's Decision
Artist: Unknown

The song belongs to Disney. Sailor Moon does not belong to me. It belongs to Naoko Takeuchi and Toei animation. I am not making a profit off of any of them. I do not claim ownership of either of them.

The transformations belong to Celeurmouy who has given me permission to use them on my other account, youngangel38. You may also know me from the account SMCrystalStudios. Due to a copyright strike on my SMCrystalStudios account, I was prohibited from using certain features. Some of which were very useful to me. Therefore, I made a new account.

Update:

Audition information is up!

Please take the time to give me constructive criticism on the parts like editors. I may have put a part twice just with a different name accidently.
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime27th October 2011, 6:35 pm

Update:

New Opening is in the works. Not sure if this will be used. Here's a preview of the first three seconds. Haha. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime27th October 2011, 6:49 pm

Well, you don't have much very far (for the opener), but I like it so far.
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime27th October 2011, 7:07 pm

Thanks. ^^ I think I might even change that a bit cause I think she should be holding the silver crystal and not just have empty hands. Right now I am experimenting more than anything. What really bugs me alot is the fact that there's this opening scene used in many sailor moon fan made openings that I looked for in game and anime openings yet I can not find it. I would really like to use it but honestly I think someone masked it and made it their self and it's not actually any part of the original openings at all.
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime27th October 2011, 7:58 pm

Lunaosa, I love the Sailor Senshi group transformation thought it is maybe not finished yet! And the opening of Sailor Moon Crystal is also a good start. Very interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime29th October 2011, 7:05 pm

Update:

Found a song that I love entirely that could possibly be my theme song for my series.

Here's the original song and anime opening it belongs to. Tell me what you think.

For lyrics and lyrics translation go here:

http://suisei.kokidokom.net/2011/06/12/misato-aki-spread-wings-lyrics-translation/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates   Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Eclipse Updates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top