The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

How do you do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

How do you do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do?   How do you do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th August 2013, 5:19 pm

Ohhh hi!! (This is britchan from the livestream!) Its so cool that you went to film school! I wish I had been able to have the chance to do that, since that is what I wanted to go to school for original. (And yay for being the same age as me!) I see you like Doctor Who. YAAAAY.

And i saw you mentioned kitties and missing the heck out of them... I know how you feel! Whenever I have to go out of town to visit my parents, I get so sad to be without my cats. I wish I could bring them all along.

Anyway, welcome to GC! I hope you like it here! I'm glad you found your way to the livestream. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: How do you do?   How do you do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2013, 11:45 am

Hello Jessica and welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron forums!

It's great to have Nao fans and cat lovers here and I look forward to see you posting around the forums. I am sure that you will enjoy it here Smile!
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Time-Machine
Star Seed

Time-Machine

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: How do you do?   How do you do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2013, 12:42 pm

@Pallas Mercury - Since writing a producing lady-centric genre TV is what I pretty much went to school to do, I watch a lot of TV Fantasy with strong female leads. Which is to say I will be watching the crap out of In  Wonderland. And OUAT! REdddddd. Red is the best. I am so sad about this coming season because I don't imagine we'll be getting much of her AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH. 

I've seen bits from The Catherine Tate Show, but not the whole thing. It's on my instant queue! It will happen eventually. 

@sunyeons - Yay for being new together! My favourite Doctor is probably Tennant, but I love Eccleston, Davison, and Tom Baker. My favourite Companions are Donna, Rose, Martha, Sarah Jane, and Nyssa. I'm not while Ten is my favourite Doctor and Donna is my favourite companion, my favourite Team TARDIS is probably a three-way tie between Donna&Ten, Nine&Jack&Rose, and any time in the classic series that we have both Tegan and Nyssa. 

Um, yeah. XD

@Small Lady, HI! The livestream was so fun! 25 year olds, unite! Yeah, it's definitely going to be sad to leave my cats them behind. Little monsters. 

@Sailor Neptune, Thank you for your warm welcome! I look forward to posting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you do?   How do you do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you do?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-