The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 6:44 am

Ok, I've not read anything but I watched the video and WHERE IS MY PICTURE?!?! GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 2869872805 
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 6:59 am

Ok, caught up. I like everything so far, sounds really awesome! Verdi is right, I hope sponsor stays because on our time zones it's hard to always keep up. >.> If it oes just mean that one person cannot be a sponsor AND a champion, then I agree whole heartedly with that.

I like what Verdi is saying about Champions maybe getting a small budget, maybe just enough each day to buy like the lowest level water/ food/ energy and no more. Just the essentials basically, but it means that a Tribute shouldn't ever really die due to lack of participation from Sponsors?

I think the cost of items on the list should actually depend on how many sponsors there are - if there are only two sponsors in the whole game, that money might need to spread for and wide so $5000 might be a lot. If there are 10 sponsors, there's tons of money in the game so items should be more expensive to reflect this.

I had an absolute BLAST with this game. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 9:15 am

Maybe if there are no active sponsors looking at an active tribute that could be reasonably thought to catch attention of sponsors and no active champion raising and spending money for that tribute, the GM should step in with a non-player sponsor/champion? I don't think the tributes should have money; that doesn't make sense given the premise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 9:47 am

^ This. That's what Natasha and I sort of started doing towards the end of the game as well as have it part of our signature text on who our champion was.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 2:44 pm

!! ^__^ Sorry if that seemed confusing, The Sponsor role will continue! XD A sponsor just cannot be a champion. A tribute can act as their own champion, but sponsors are now going to be unaffiliated with other roles so they can remain totally impartial.

As to daily allowances for Champions, if things get dire or something i might institute that, but at no time during the previous game was it impossible for tributes to find food or fresh water by themselves. In most cases, hunger never dropped into the 'starving' range for long, and thirsty tributes didn't use their environment to its greatest potential. Giving Champions money to buy the little things makes it way too easy on the tribute and doesn't make it much of a survival game. 

I meant for Champions to only act in dire situations - inability to hunt (BTW NO ONE HUNTED. NO ONE. NO ONE EVEN TRIED TO FISH. I had such hunting posts with taunting squirrels and OMG SKUNKs and fluffy delicious fat bunnies, but no one hunted! Or fished! (well, besides lil' miss dynamite XD)) or gather (btw I love all my gatherers. Roots really were the black market currency of the game xD (Alice you so funny XD)), trapped without weapons, poisoned, hurt, etc - stuff that is completely out of their control. XD So they'd be gaining sponsors and such for the HOLY CRAP incident that comes later. Now I don't mind in the least that champions buy food and water and stuff with cute little note to keep going and buck up and remember the cameras because that's adorable, but I wouldn't go so far as to give them the means to keep tributes fat and happy all the time XD

GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 2695440696  I'm so excited for next game, guys. meehehehehehehheee. Champions and Sponsors will be a little more necessary in the next arena. BUT THERE WILL ALSO BE SO MANY MORE GAME MAKER OBSTACLES! 

!! Oh! And I like the NPC inactive sponsor/champion idea; I think I'd control their character for a bit until I could then straight-up give it away to any other interested party (such as dead tributes).
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 2:48 pm

... But you still forgot about Sponsor!Rei in the video. She feels unloved and will need buttered up in the next game. =p
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Just call me Dee ;)

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 2:51 pm

I gathered! I gathered! I never made it to the river long enough to fish, blast it. Haha blast it, Akiko and dynamite. Haha. Ignore me, I've got a migraine the size of Texas today and my medicine is making me loopy.

By the way, who was stealing stuff from the packs?! I don't think we ever found that out and it is still bugging me.
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenheartsvenus.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 3:14 pm

WHEN IS THE NEXT GAME!!?!?>!?!?! I WANNA VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!! xD
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 3:15 pm

I'd like to be a Tribute, but dunno how it would work with time zones? I wouldn't wanna slow down the game. >.>

EDIT: oh and agree with Dee, what or who was stealing from the bags??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 3:22 pm

I'm still betting it was the Raccoonoronis stealing from the bags.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 3:24 pm

It's always the Racoonoronis.

Who are now let by the pizza delivery guy.
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 4:45 pm

SenshiRei wrote:
... But you still forgot about Sponsor!Rei in the video. She feels unloved and will need buttered up in the next game. =p
;_______________________________; I'm so sorry!!! GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 2869872805  I grabbed names and stuff from the original sign-up list~~
XD I WILL DEFINITELY WORK ON BUTTERING HER UP NEXT ROUND! XD
hiddenheartsvenus wrote:
I gathered! I gathered! I never made it to the river long enough to fish, blast it. Haha blast it, Akiko and dynamite. Haha. Ignore me, I've got a migraine the size of Texas today and my medicine is making me loopy.

By the way, who was stealing stuff from the packs?! I don't think we ever found that out and it is still bugging me.
XD mwahahaha.... it was... THE RACCOONORONI! They were released in the game starting the first night, taking over wooded zones from the south. At first, they only stole one or two food items from tributes packs; however, once they'd been in a zone for a night, the next night they'd take all the food from a tribute's pack. By the last night they were actively hunting anyone who had any sort of food on them. XD both Akiko and Aurae had to roll to see if they would defeat them in battle. 

Natasha wrote:
WHEN IS THE NEXT GAME!!?!?>!?!?! I WANNA VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!! xD
XD Hmm... mmm... hummm.... uh... er.... XD It might be September; I just started back at school today and I'm prepping for the year @.@ If I get bunches done this week, I might start another Clue game to hold everyone over XD but with school starting on the 26th (and the first week or so of school are deadly to teachers @_@ so tired) I'm thinking the next HUNGER GAMES will be in September. 

;_; I was so tempted to just write "You know, unless I SPAZ and start sign-ups this week XD " but with the before-game changes I have planned, it'd take about a week after sign-ups to actually enter the arena, which would put the Cornucopia happening just before school starts for me x_x .... so maybe next Friday start sign-ups, so that pre-Arena is going on during the first week of school and maybe starting the Cornucopia on labor-day weekend. ^^' unless husband has something big planned for my birthday, lol XD :bunnypokerface  holy crap I'm almost a quarter-of-a-century old. OMG I ACTUALLY FELT LIKE AN ADULT TODAY. LIKE I FINALLY THOUGHT OF MYSELF AS 'WOMAN' AND 'ADULT'. Welcome home, fully-developed brain. It took you a while - they said to expect you at 24, but you kinda took your time, didn't ya? 

BUT I'M OFF TOPIC.

tldr: Probs Clue before next Hunger Games. Next Hunger Games probs in September.
SenshiRei wrote:
I'd like to be a Tribute, but dunno how it would work with time zones? I wouldn't wanna slow down the game. >.>

EDIT: oh and agree with Dee, what or who was stealing from the bags??
Hmm... I'd like to make it work. Lemme think about it! =D We might be able to tweak it for you; since my day will be vastly shortened (starting at like 5 pm my time and ending around 10) I might end up taking two of my days for one tribute day ((might go faster depending on how soon tributes spend their energy)) and one (or none, if no one acts at night) for the night. 

Since you're usually on later, you could start sending me actions while you're online, I'd reply til I had to go to bed, and then continue replying the next day. If you had more energy / wanted to do night actions, spreading out another day should give us enough time to work things out. ^^

You guys cool with making 2RL days = 1 Arena day, 1RL day = 1 Arena Night (if people choose to act at night)? I might also just ask what the night actor intends and just take care of it all at once XD

I think that might make it possible for Lauren!Rei and Vedandi to play as a tribute if they wanted ^__^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 4:50 pm

I'm fine with 2RL Days = 1 Arena Day. That'll actually work for me too when school starts back up. I actually want to try the champion or sponsor side of things for the next Hunger Games. If I choose champion, Akiko can make a return! =D
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 4:54 pm

yea I'm fine with it to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 5:29 pm

I would actually like to play a sponsor this next time around. Unless there is a surplus of them, then I MIGHT consider being a champion again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 5:50 pm

Yeah hon, except since the game is in september neither of us can play.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 7:04 pm

I'm also fine with longer days that use shortened real-life time. I'm too much of an old lady to survive these long nights over a long period of time. XD *sleepies*

Also, one of the biggest reasons that I didn't fish, even though I had the equipment, is because it's really hard to eat fish--ESPECIALLY RIVER FISH--raw without risking illness and death, but I knew from Cere and my encounter with Xavier that fire without the fire ability made it basically impossible to start one. I didn't have any other cooking methods until I wound up out in the desert, and the fish would have been spoiled by then anyway.

Also, could I request that salt be added as something sponsors can send or could be in packs? Salt can be really handy for a variety of reasons and uses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 7:10 pm

Yes and basic first aid kits!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 7:39 pm

I didn't care about the raw fish or it being spoiled in the game. xD That's how Akiko lived with the fish she got from the dynamite. Though maybe that should be taken into account as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 7:41 pm

In the book, people were able to start fires and not have it signal people in other sections of the arena so long as it was small. When they lit big fires they were trying to draw players to them and cook at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 7:42 pm

Unless it was night! But still you had to be close to that person.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 7:57 pm

XD I like the fire thing the way I've got it - it gives people a reason to get the (otherwise lame) ability for Fire ^__^ And it was less that they set the fire and more that they were surrounded and cooking delicious things~ mmm. 

And it was exciting, wasn't it? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th August 2013, 8:00 pm

lol yes, but it made it very clear that no one should cook anything. Besides, why would your waste your skill on a fire making skill when you still need to hunt and/or kill with a weapon. IF anything, i think there are too little skills available. We're talking about basic stuff that you learn in training.
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th August 2013, 7:05 am

Haha don't worry Kyra, I kind of thought that's what might have happened, because I signed up late and kinda just jumped in. =p

I think it would be fun to be a Tribute, but I actually think I enjoyed the Sponsor role too much to give it up (power - mwahahaha!) and since you can't do both, I'd probably pick Sponsor and that solves any time zone issues also. I have no more big school holidays til Christmas now anyways, so I don't think I'd have the time able to invest.

Can't wait for the next game tho, yaaaay! Defo gonna try Clue too. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th August 2013, 10:35 am

Clue is so much fun, Rei, you are gonna love it!!! =D
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th August 2013, 1:05 pm

Ooooh, can't wait!! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th August 2013, 10:36 pm

Gif Warning, For Kyra and her Raccoonoronis:
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th August 2013, 10:46 pm

dang where the heck do you keep finding those gifs Ayu.

Yea I think I'm deffinetly gonna play tribute again in the next hunger games I enjoyed my role in the game. I def can't wait for clue either maybe I  can get lucky enough to not get KOed first (pretty sure Haruka and Chibi-Usa would have been happy to not have Hotaru fainting on them GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 3269465977 ) and rei you will love clue I enjoyed it for the short time I got to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th August 2013, 11:31 pm

Lol, one of my friends from school gets credit of finding this one. When she showed it to me it was too good of a chance to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th August 2013, 8:51 am

!! x__X I haven't been online in days and I'm sorry guys! lmao school set-up is so tiring @-@  ... BUT I DO HAVE AN AWESOME SCHOOL WEBSITE! woooo~ ...but still haven't had a chance to plan for the first two weeks, lmao. ^____^

While I was away Sailor Neptune (in her infinite beautiousness) created bumpers for our second and third runners up for the Hunger Games!! (the non-bot ones, lol)

For HiddenHeartsVenus (Heidi), for her Fire-creating tendencies (o.o so many tiny creatures died in that fire, lol) I present The Firebug Award!
GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 Firebug_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d6ifxme

For Aurae, and her extremely impressive crafty abilities, (o.o girl you were scary with your arts and crafts projects), I present The McGuyver Award!
GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 Mcguyver_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d6ifxmk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!   GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRPG: The Hunger Games AFTERPARTY!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top