The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
star_inferno
Star Seed

star_inferno

Star Seed

Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34? Empty
PostSubject: Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34?   Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34? I_icon_minitime24th July 2013, 3:01 pm

okay so i just started rewatching Sailor Moon in japanese and got to episode 34, "The sparking silver crystal! The moon princess appears!"

How did usagi know that turning into Sailor Moon would save herself and Mamoru from Zoisite's attack? 

Did she kangaroo jump the two of them all the way up? 

Did she teleport herself and Mamoru? (although i'm sure they can only teleport in the senshi group)

Did she manage to find a flight of stairs in her transformed state? 

Its one of those that we will never know, but I'm interested in what you think would be a cool theory to as how they managed to dodge certain death Smile

Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34? 1805429032 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34?   Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34? I_icon_minitime24th July 2013, 3:45 pm

:bunnypokerface  I've never really thought about this one before. Fire racing down the vine-covered ropes that held their elevator, certain death-by-super-squash incoming, and they just appear safe and sound.... 

Yes, in french, but it shows the scene.

:bunnypokerface  I mean, in other episodes it showed that the sailor fuku wasn't fireproof, so it's not like her transformation suddenly saved them from the oncoming fireball. Also, nice, Mamoru. Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34? 111859084  Not quite a terrible way to spend the final seconds of your life, eh? 

Hmm. But she appears right above the hole, so I guess we can assume she jumped?

Zoisite...:
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34?   Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34? I_icon_minitime24th July 2013, 3:48 pm

It's this thing called a plot hole.

Kind of like how in friends there is a whole episode about how Monica never gave Phoebe a chance to massage her in season 8, when in an earlier episode in an earlier season Phoebe had complained about how the only 2 clients she had that year were terrible tippers. Monica had protested saying that was her and Ross.

Plot holes are cool that way. xD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34?   Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34? I_icon_minitime24th July 2013, 11:46 pm

Hm being that it is a plot hole, i think you could leave it up to your imagination. Perhaps her will of becoming sailor moon and wanting to save both Mamoru and her self allowed them to transport to safety? Maybe it was like one of those bubble things that appears often in the manga and she was able to create a bit of ashield around them. Who knows...it is a magical girl show after all!
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34?   Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34? I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 4:42 am

It was kind of a "team rocket escaping" thing. The writers didn't care to do a proper solution.
But a plot hole just asks to be solved!

I think that despite what we were shown, Usagi still had like five minutes to act before the flames reached the elevator. She may have used her tiara to force the ceiling of the elevator open, then took Mamoru by his hand, and climbed all the way up with Mamoru on her back..... Just like Tuxedo Kamen did back with Nephrite. The adrenaline and the fear to get a civilian involved are what helped Sailor Moon in this moment. This could also explains why Mamoru tells her "You've done enough" when he transforms.

(About Zoi's french voice: This was also Fréderic's / Haruka's! See how amazing it was?)
Back to top Go down
star_inferno
Star Seed

star_inferno

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34?   Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34? I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 6:35 am

Aww i love a good plot hole!

I have always in-visioned that she escapes using her tiara somehow, possibly by causing some sort of gale of wind that fans out the flames, giving them enough time to escape 

she must have caused some sort of force to happen as within the flames some sort of explosion occurred, causing the momentum to push the flames back up with huge force in seconds.. :bunnypokerface 

I would have loved to have seen Sailor Moon carrying Mamoru on her back.. that would have been something! Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34?   Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34? I_icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 9:24 pm

I think she could have used the Crescent Moon wand to like make a shield and levitate themselves. It happened in Act 4 of PGSM when Mamoru and Usagi fell off the building. Also the Crescent Moon Wand was with her when she got the silver crystal but it could have appeared at that moment as well.

Or it could have been the Power of Love! It's always the answer to everything! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34?   Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theories: How did Sailor Moon save herself and Mamoru in Ep. 34?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top