The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning Empty
PostSubject: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 10:42 am

Okay so apparently I thought I made this thread but didn't o.o

This thread will help us plan what we want to do for Usagi and Chibiusa's birthday as well as keep track of who is doing what. I saw a suggestion from Brit about doing two art contests; just lemme know what you guys are all thinking about doing for these two lovely characters and we'll see if we can make it happen.

Who is doing what:

Art Contest (create Bday card) - Small Lady
Writing Contest - Tuxedo Mistress
Guess the Image - Starchild
Puzzle Game - radicaledward124
Hangman - Tuxedo Mistress
Crossword Puzzles - Starchild
Wordsearch - Small Lady
Guess the Song Bday Edition - Sailor Neptune
Guess the Quote Game - Ari-chan
Bingo - radicaledward124
Coloring Contest - Sailor Neptune

PLEASE let me know what you all want to run in the next couple of days.
Everything needs to be decided by THURSDAY 6/27.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 2:57 pm

Well there's the writing and art contest that we could do. Maybe the role players could figure up something for a quick little event, There's guess the image and there's nifty puzzle creator online that could be fun too. There's also hangman, crosswords and ugh well that's where my ideas end for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 3:08 pm

Those sound like nice ideas Smile. Maybe we could also have a special guess the song round that has only Double Moon themed songs? Or a quiz that will test out everyone's knowledge of Usagi and Chibiusa?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 4:06 pm

That sounds like a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 10:19 am

Bump! Double Moon bash is only just over a week away! We should start deciding who is doing what. I think for an artist contest I could do something easy?  Make a birthday card for Usagi and Chibi-Usa. How does that sound?

I could add a twist and make it "make a brithday card as if it was from one of the other senshi" but i think i like keeping it a bit simpler.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 11:15 am

I like this. Do it. We need to take risks! We need to do complicated!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 11:34 am

Well seeing that I'm not giving a whole lot of time, I wanted to keep it a little bit more simpler. However, I could have it as an option. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 11:46 am

Can we get an ad made to post on tumblr and facebook for the event? That way we can advertise it a week or so ahead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 12:21 pm

Hmm How about like a quote game with just quotes from Usagi and chibi-Usa?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 8:50 pm

If we ask mercury i bet she'd make a graphic for this. 

Also ed will run the puzzle game, she's got plenty of images of double Moon, so she can do that. 

@ari~ A quote game sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 8:55 pm

i like the quote game =)

maybe a guess the song with only usagi and chibiusa songs
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 8:59 pm

i think Neptune suggested that. it's a good idea too. We could do an image game, that Ed will not run she apparently makes them too easy. There could even be a special little bingo game or something. I am running these ideas back and forth between the threads, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 9:00 pm

Tuxedo Mistress wrote:
i like the quote game =)

we'd have to make it hard cause most of their songs are pretty recognizable xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 9:17 pm

I don't know any of them.....I am a bad fan...Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning 1948543417
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime21st June 2013, 2:58 pm

Tuxedo Mistress wrote:
i like the quote game =)

radicaledward124 wrote:
i think Neptune suggested that. it's a good idea too. We could do an image game, that Ed will not run she apparently makes them too easy. There could even be a special little bingo game or something. I am running these ideas back and forth between the threads, sorry.

I did *chuckles* But I am just happy to see that others have similar thoughts ^^

Small Lady wrote:
we'd have to make it hard cause most of their songs are pretty recognizable xD

I think I can host the special guess the song round(s) if nobody has anything against it:) . Luckily there are quite many Myu songs that are sung by these two

A special bingo game sounds like a nice idea Ed Smile . Maybe it could only have Double Moon related items like their attack phrases, item names and so on?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime21st June 2013, 3:12 pm

Sailor Neptune wrote:

A special bingo game sounds like a nice idea Ed Smile . Maybe it could only have Double Moon related items like their attack phrases, item names and so on?

That was the plan. I think I can make the cards, I can't be totally sure about that though. I may need some help there. My PS skills are a little rusty. Maybe we can get together on skype and come up with a list to put together for the cards?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime22nd June 2013, 10:58 am

Okay this is what we have so far as activities and who has volunteered to do them:

Writing Contest - ?
Puzzle Game - Ed
Crossword Puzzles - ?
Wordsearch - ?
Guess the Quote Game - Ari
Bingo - Ed

For things like crossword puzzles and wordsearches we can make those ahead of time that way we can just post them as they get completed. I can help with some things but I don't know what my work schedule is like just yet. ^^;

Last edited by Small Lady on 24th June 2013, 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime22nd June 2013, 11:02 am

I can run the Quote game unless someone else wants to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime22nd June 2013, 1:11 pm

Oh ed will do the puzzle game too I have an account with Jigsaw Planet.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime22nd June 2013, 9:00 pm

Ok Ya'll are added. I could make some of the wordsearches too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime22nd June 2013, 9:26 pm

Guys i could use a list of things to put on the bingo cards that are related to the two of them if you want me to get this done in time. Other wise I can't be sure that I'll be able to. I don't sleep much but still, i need some time to get them together.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime22nd June 2013, 10:52 pm

Usagi
Tsukino
ChibiUsa
Sailor Moon
Sailor Chibi Moon
Rabbit
Bunny
Pink
Princess
Odango

umm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime22nd June 2013, 11:47 pm

i got 

princess serenity
Small lady
princess lady serenity
Neo Queen serenity
holy grail
Sternal Sailor Moon 
super sailor moon 
super sailor chibimoon
Eternal sailor chibimoon
Crescent moon wand
eternal moon tier
cutie moon rod
spiral heart rod
silver crystal 
Pink moon crystal 
Moon crisis Power make up
Pink sugar heart attack

Feel free to correct me if i'm off on a few of the names. I dont have room in the memory warehouse for a much as i used to. i'd like to have their wands attacks and transformation phrases  too after that I think that should do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 12:10 am

ok sorry for double posting but I made a list of stuff and I want to check if i missed anything. I did type this list up so you get a wonderful look at the varied styles of writing ed has. Let me know if i missed anything or something we can add And i'll add it to the list. I want to get this done as soon as I can. Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning Double11

Edit: Added: moon Power Tiare, Moon kaleidoscope, Crisis make up
Luna-P Kitty magic, Luna-P transform, Silver Moon crystal Power Kiss, Moon Cosmic Power Make up, Silver crystal Power, Silver moon crystal Power make up and Mamo-Chan is officially one the list too. that's enough to make 3 cards with out repeating. And that's what I'm sticking too, unless there's something else that can replace some of these.

Ps
Ed doesn't sleep and she's not joking about this. Late nights make her think.

Pss
How many people play on average? I just want to know how many cards to make to start with. Right now I'm making 3 a day unless I get board.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 7:40 pm

i wanna do the hangman!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 7:44 pm

guys i think i came across snippy last night. Sorry, it was late and i've had a headache for a while and it was late, again sorry for the unusually mean ed. Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning 2869872805
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime23rd June 2013, 9:31 pm

Ive got the guess the image game if no one minds.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime24th June 2013, 9:41 am

radicaledward124 wrote:
ok sorry for double posting but I made a list of stuff and I want to check if i missed anything. I did type this list up so you get a wonderful look at the varied styles of writing ed has. Let me know if i missed anything or something we can add And i'll add it to the list. I want to get this done as soon as I can. Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning Double11

Edit: Added: moon Power Tiare, Moon kaleidoscope, Crisis make up
Luna-P Kitty magic, Luna-P transform, Silver Moon crystal Power Kiss, Moon Cosmic Power Make up, Silver crystal Power, Silver moon crystal Power make up and Mamo-Chan is officially one the list too. that's enough to make 3 cards with out repeating. And that's what I'm sticking too, unless there's something else that can replace some of these.

Ps
Ed doesn't sleep and she's not joking about this. Late nights make her think.

Pss
How many people play on average? I just want to know how many cards to make to start with. Right now I'm making 3 a day unless I get board.

I think this is good! Usually we have sign ups, you may want to start a sign up thread early. I could get the BDAY BASH area opened up so we could do that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime24th June 2013, 9:41 am

Tuxedo Mistress wrote:
i wanna do the hangman!

Starchild wrote:
Ive got the guess the image game if no one minds.

Okay addign you two. ^^ Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime24th June 2013, 12:23 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Who is doing what:

Writing Contest - ?
Puzzle Game - Ed
Crossword Puzzles - ?
Wordsearch - ?
Guess the Quote Game - Ari
Bingo - Ed

This is what I got so far btw. Smile Thanks to those for volunteering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning   Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usagi and Chibiusa Birthday Bash -- Planning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top