The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hoshino Family Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Hoshino Family Dedication Thread Empty
PostSubject: Hoshino Family Dedication Thread   Hoshino Family Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 3:00 am

The Hoshino Family
Hoshino Family Dedication Thread Group-mgk04

Centi/Hanako Hoshino
Hoshino Family Dedication Thread Centi
Quote :
Centi was a musical-only character who appeared in Mugen Gakuen - Mistress Labyrinth. She was one of the only people from the planet Grimm to survive the Death Busters' attack on that planet, and fled with her family to Earth.
While on Earth, she disguised herself as Hanako Hoshino (星野花子), a teacher at Mugen Academy.

Damask/Shintarou Hoshino
Hoshino Family Dedication Thread Damask
Quote :
Damask was a musical-only character who appeared in Mugen Gakuen - Mistress Labyrinth. He was one of the only people from the planet Grimm to survive the Death Busters' attack on that planet, and fled with his family to Earth.
While on Earth, he disguised himself as Shintarou Hoshino (星野伸太郎), a student at Juuban Municipal High School.

Gallica/Barako Hoshino
Hoshino Family Dedication Thread Gallica
Quote :
Gallica was a musical-only character who appeared in Mugen Gakuen - Mistress Labyrinth and its revision. He was a commander on his home planet of Grimm, but was one of the few to survive after the Death Busters attacked that planet, and fled with his family to Earth.
While on Earth, he disguised himself as a woman, pretending to be the mother of his children and adopting the name "Barako Hoshino" (星野バラ子). In both musicals, he was eventually revealed as the father of Damask, Centi, and Alba, who had adopted Moss, the last princess of Grimm, in order to protect her.

Moss/Seika Hoshino
Hoshino Family Dedication Thread Moss
Quote :
Moss was a musical-only character who appeared in Mugen Gakuen - Mistress Labyrinth and its revision. She was one of the only people from the planet Grimm to survive the Death Busters' attack on that planet, and fled with Gallica and his family to Earth.
While on Earth, she disguised herself as Seika Hoshino (星野聖火), a student at Mugen Academy. At the end of both musicals, she was revealed to be in fact the last princess of Grimm, which was why Gallica had adopted her and claimed she was his daughter.

Alba/Kibou Hoshino
Hoshino Family Dedication Thread Alba
Quote :
Alba was a musical-only character who appeared in Mugen Gakuen - Mistress Labyrinth. She was one of the only people from the planet Grimm to survive the Death Busters' attack on that planet, and fled with her family to Earth.
While on Earth, she disguised herself as Kibou Hoshino (星野希望), a student at Mugen Academy.

all Info and Single pics came from:
http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Kibou_Hoshino
http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Seika_Hoshino
http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Barako_Hoshino
http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Shintarou_Hoshino
http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Hanako_Hoshino

Group Image came from Seramyu Antics

the Hosino family/Grimseijin were played by:

Centi/Hanako Hoshino : Ado Endou
Damask/Shintarou Hoshino : Yoshiya Yukimura
Gallica/Barako Hoshino : Shuusuke Yoda
Moss/Seika Hoshino : Atsuki Ishiguro
Alba/Kibou Hoshino : Kaho Gotou

OK so I didn't really see the Hoshino's as Hero's or Villans they were more of a neuteral party. All they really wanted was to be able to go home and bring it back to it's former glory and to do that they needed the silver crystal. Really though untill the end they were their own side.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Hoshino Family Dedication Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshino Family Dedication Thread   Hoshino Family Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime1st June 2013, 4:00 pm

Hoshino Family Dedication Thread Group-mgk05

Cute picture of the Hoshino Family
Back to top Go down

Hoshino Family Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top