The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Senshi upgrades//Villans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Senshi upgrades//Villans Empty
PostSubject: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime11th May 2013, 4:21 am

OK so not sure if this is the right place to post this but you can kick me if it isn't :bunnykawaii:Any way as we all know with each more powerful enemy comes a more powerful senshi form. So for my outercentric fic (which revolves around Haruka more than the others). this villan is by far the most powerful villan they have faced. So I need some help kind of pieceing this togethor a bit more.

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-03_2-02-06--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
Civillian Name- Haruka Tenou
Senshi Name- I was wanting to add somthing to it to kind of show there's been an upgrade but the best I could come up with was Sailor General Uranus but it just doesn't sound right.
Attacks/Abilitys-
Still able to "hear the wind" she has a bit of control over the wind and has to be extra carful not to let her emotions go to wild of it could have some pretty bad results. and well she's still Haruka just a bit more powerful

World Shaking
Space sword blaster
Space turbulance
Wind Blast- it's a lot like world shaking the only differences being that instead of gathering energy into her hands from the wind she actually gathers the wind itself in her hands and the execution of the attack looks much like Neptunes deep submerge.

Uranian Tempest-This is her most powerful and draining attack. She draws from the power of her home planet. It starts to cause a huge wind storm coming from behind her target becoming a energy ball in her hands. She can than do one of two things she can hurl the ball at her opponent causing severe damage or she can channel the energy to her hands and go in for hand to hand combat the energy in her hands packing quit the punch. She will only use it if there is no other choice.

Fuku explination-
OK so what I did was keep a few of the eternal fuku elements such as the sleeves but I made a few changes as well. some things I changed were I brought back her boots from her planet and crystal forms. Her eternal sleeves are now a solid color. the bows are now copleatly nonexistant and their is now a star with a moon in the center where the front bow once was. she's been given a cape and her gloes are elbow length with armour over them. forgot to mention her gloves now are fingerless. Her skirt has also become three layers instead of the one she had before. (this is pretty much what I did with all the senshi power ups for this)

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-03_2-02-52--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
Civillian Name- Michiru Kaioh
Senshi Name- Sailor General Neptune
Attacks/Abilitys- Still has all the same abilitys as before.
Deep Submerge
Submarine Reflection
Submarine Violon tide
I still need two more attacks for her just at a loss for what to give her.

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-03_2-02-21--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
Civillian Name- Setsuna Meioh
Senshi Name- Sailor General Pluto
Attacks/Abilitys- Any and all abilitys from before still remain
Dead Scream
Chronos typhoon
Time stop
dark dome close
Need two new attacks for her as well

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-03_2-02-17--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
Civillian Name- Hotaru Tomoe
Senshi Name- Sailor General Saturn
Attacks/Abilitys- All the same abilitys as before
Silent Wall
Death reborn revolution
Silence Glaive surprise
The dropping of the glaive
Need two more attacks for her as well

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-09_17-17-41--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
This is the four of them togethor Hotaru's placement seems a bit awkward to me though Senshi upgrades//Villans 3978041997 Senshi upgrades//Villans 1948543417

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-03_2-02-47--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
Civillian Name-Usagi Tsukino and Chibi-Usa Tsukino
Senshi Name- Princess Sailor Moon and Princess Sailor Chibi-Moon
Attacks/Abilitys- all abilitys remain
Well since it's an upgrade it mean new wepons in this case they resemble the moon stick and new attacks just not sure what to do with this yet.

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-09_17-17-46--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
Civillian Name- Minako Aino
Senshi Name- Sailor General Venus
Attacks/Abilitys-
OK so all of her former attacks stay but I need atleas one more attack for her.

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-09_17-17-53--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
Civillian Name- Rei Hino
Senshi Name- Sailor General Mars
Attacks/Abilitys- OK so her psycic abilitys have become quit a bit stronger. All her previous attacks remain and she is in need of one new attack.

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-09_18-18-49--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
Civillian Name- Makoto Kino
Senshi Name- Sailor General Jupiter
Attacks/Abilitys- everything remains but need one more attack.

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-10_14-14-43--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
Civillian Name- Ami Mizuno
Senshi Name- Sailor General Mercury
Attacks/Abilitys- Yet again just about every thing remains I just need one new attack for her.

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-03_3-03-36--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
This is all of the inners togethor

Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-04-09_18-18-28--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi
Civillian Name- Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki
Senshi Name- Sailor Star Fighter, Sailor Star Healer, Sailor Star Maker (also known as the golden starlights when they upgrade though not sure If I should add that to their names or not.)
Attacks/Abilitys- Well they still have their original attacks but I was thinking a new group attack that uses the mirophones or maybe the microphones could be their new henshin items not 100% sure here.)

The villan I'm at a loss for what I had in mind for him/her so far is.
An old enemy of the outers from the SilMil (probably someone from outside the solar system attempting to wreck havoc on the Inner planets)

Compleatly obsessed with Haruka (i thought for once I could change it up becaus it always seems like the villans are obsessed with Usagi or Mamoru.)

Deep seated hatred for Michiru for her close bond (Love?) to Haruka in the silmil

And well that's about all I have for the villan in my story at the moment.

Last edited by NaoUranus on 3rd August 2013, 7:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime12th May 2013, 10:06 pm

OK so I have a bit of a concept for my villan so far. So I was playing around with the beryl concept. Girl in love with someone who has their attention on someone else. Though rather than this girl being from Uranus she was a lady in the Neptunian court during the silver millenium or a princess of another galaxy. She had a thing for Princess Uranus who had her eyes on someone else (I'm debating between Neptune and Princess Serenity though leaning more towards Neptune). girl gets jelous and Chaos uses that to it's advantage and curropts her. She attackes the outer senshi though only aiming for Neptune and Pluto and Uranus joins the battle as well. The three win the battle and I suppose rush off to the moon becaus Beryl is attacking as well. (not so sure about this idea it could also be the reason they were reborn in the future.) villan doesn't come in until after the starlights are back on kinmoku and now her goal is to kill the outer senshi and take Haruka as her own. so yea It's a pretty rough background for her but it just suddenly came to mind

Evil Kiara:
Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-05-12_23-23-50--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi

Good Kiara (before being corrupted)
Senshi upgrades//Villans 2013-05-12_23-23-54--108_195_69_174--_DollDivine_SailorSenshi

Last edited by NaoUranus on 3rd August 2013, 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime12th May 2013, 10:18 pm

some of there skin looks a bit too pale. and pluto skin should be darker.. other then that.. they look good..

is it just me or on the starlight do there heads look too big for there bodies..? XD Senshi upgrades//Villans 3978041997 i think I'm seeing things.
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime12th May 2013, 10:27 pm

yea Maybe a bit. my main thing with the dolls was getting the fuku's across I tend to kind of keep the skin a bit paler as a not really thinking about it thing most of the time.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime12th May 2013, 10:35 pm

okay.. Senshi upgrades//Villans 868675979
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
SailorRubyStar
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorRubyStar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Book Addict of Fictional Books

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime2nd August 2013, 10:35 pm

I liked your idea for Uranus' strongest attack. So I thought maybe something similar for Neptune and Pluto and all the senshi except moon and chibi moon. Like Neptunian Tsunami for Neptune, and Plutonian Garnet Dome. Venusian Loving Seeds (spreads magic seeds that either puts enemy under control or really really harm them depends on how she says it. If whisper, its control, if shout, its harm). Martian Fortune Blaze, Jupiternian Thunderstorm Punch, and Mecurynium Aquatic Gaze. I was thinking that for Moon and Chibi Moon, That chibi moon becomes eternal sailor chibi moon and Sailor moon becomes Immortalic Sailor Moon. Chibi moon get the moon stick from manga #3 and Moon gets silver moon crystal attached to a bracelet on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
https://www/quotev.com/hidingintherestroom
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime2nd August 2013, 10:41 pm

yea Uranian tempest is an attack I use for second gen Uranus on an RP site I never thought of doing it for the others. and I was thinking of a more princess like aproache for both Moon's it looks like the link for the fuku's broke so I think ima have to go remake them and post them. I was actually thinking of doing Princess Sailor Moon and making the fuku match slightly. I might also go with eternal Chibi moon as well.
Back to top Go down
SailorRubyStar
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorRubyStar

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime2nd August 2013, 10:49 pm

And chibi moons attack is Pink Moon crystal power kiss. While Immortalic moon attack is Blossoming Immortality
Back to top Go down
SailorRubyStar
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorRubyStar

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime2nd August 2013, 10:50 pm

Cool that was just my idea though.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime3rd August 2013, 6:49 am

hmm OK so got the links fixed
Back to top Go down
SailorRubyStar
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorRubyStar

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime16th August 2013, 11:04 pm

Nani?! Its not letting me see some links now! Nani Iie kakoii!!!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime16th August 2013, 11:30 pm

OK some doll devine links have kind of broken I'm going to have to upload all the dolls to my photobucket account I will do that when my new game isn't distracting me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshi upgrades//Villans   Senshi upgrades//Villans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senshi upgrades//Villans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top