The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Laughing at Inappropriate Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sailorvixen
Pyramidal Crystal

sailorvixen

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Space Princess

Laughing at Inappropriate Times Empty
PostSubject: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime17th August 2011, 12:26 pm

We all know the manga has some really funny moments, but there was a time where I probably laughed harder than any other time, and it was quite inappropriate. When Sailormoon finally reaches Galaxia, to find that Mamoru's "body" (along with all of the Senshi) is doing Galaxia's bidding and such. Galaxia kisses Mamoru, he then kisses her hands and feet, then this happens:
Laughing at Inappropriate Times Galaxi10
(manga scan from Miss Dream, I just cropped it out)
And I'm CRYING with laughter. Extremely inappropriate in such a serious moment, but I can't help myself. It was a little bit of "THATS WHAT YOU GET MAMORU'S BODY FOR BETRAYING USAGI" (ridiculous, I know), but mostly I just find people taking a boot to the face really funny. (Not in real life, I'm not THAT sadistic Twisted Evil )
What are your "laughing inappropriately" moments?
Back to top Go down
http://sailorvixen.tumblr.com
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime18th August 2011, 6:46 am

BWAHAHA Yes I love that scene too!

I laugh inappropriately pretty much any time the Amazon Trio show up in the manga. Hawks's Eye is just so over the top with the costumes, it's so hard to read his dialogue without tearing up with giggles.
Back to top Go down
sailorvixen
Pyramidal Crystal

sailorvixen

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime19th August 2011, 11:11 am

The Amazon Trio are a little ridiculous... in a good way Razz Hawks Eye has the best costume, for sure. Laughing at Inappropriate Times 1695130124
Back to top Go down
http://sailorvixen.tumblr.com
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Rachael

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime26th August 2011, 12:25 am

Not exactly laughing...but when Nehellenia/Zirconia cast that spell on Usagi and Mamoru that made their bodies shrink, I couldn't help thinking, "Awww, they're so cute! They're turning into babies! AWWWWWW <3 <3 <3" Everyone's like, "OMG, this is so sad and cruel!" and Pegasus is like "THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS DETERIORATING THEY ARE IN GREAT DANGER" and they're just these itty bitty widdle babies...

ithoughtthegalaxiascenewaskindofhottobehonest
Back to top Go down
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorBAMF

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Her Royal Badass MF-er

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime26th August 2011, 9:26 am

Rachael wrote:

Yeah me too... I kinda think Mamoru likes to be dominated. I mean.... he does get "brainwashed" an awful lot. Kinda starting to get suspicious....

My inappropriate manga moment was when Black Lady and Mamoru kissed buahahahha.
Back to top Go down
http://phantasmicmuse.tumblr.com
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Star Spangled Man (with a plan)

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime26th August 2011, 10:33 am

Rachael wrote:

Not too long after that, Galaxia is right on top of Eternal Sailor Moon. She's taunting her, of course, but it looks awfully like that they were only a few more moments (not to mention a few more inches) from going at it. Then Usagi's like "NOPE" and kicks Galaxia off of her.
Back to top Go down
Louchan
Star Seed

Louchan

Star Seed

Title : 月の光は愛のメッセージ

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime26th September 2012, 6:45 am

Laughing at Inappropriate Times LwU6k

Maybe not completely inappropriate, but this was clearly not supposed to be as funny as I find it to be. Mamoru is just such an adorable dork here... Michiru sort of flirtatiously suggests that Mamoru looks like he might have been a prince in a former life, and Mamoru, all DEAD SERIOUS, is like "WHAT?! HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?!"
Mamo-chan. Please. Get a clue. (Or don't, you're cute like this.)
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime26th September 2012, 10:48 am

:B Something tells me you went to the second-chance blog. I always love to laught with those reviews.

My most innapropriate laught was more or less done in purpose by Takeuchi-Sensei. During the final showdown between Venus and Ace, Ace was all like "You found love when you went to the moon in your past life, I missed my chance.... Oh, BTW, you fell in love twice a week back then lol"
Back to top Go down
Miss Cosmos
Star Seed

Miss Cosmos

Star Seed

Title : jesus take the prndl

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 6:22 pm

Laughing at Inappropriate Times Smile_2_4_008_sailor_moon

I don't know why, but I thought this was amusing. Oh lord, you probably all think I'm creepy or something now.

Laughing at Inappropriate Times Tumblr_mcxm3raVbv1ress70o1_1280

OH LORD, I THOUGHT THIS WAS HILARIOUS. It's just like, Nehelenia just walks in there like a creeper and is just...yeah. When I read the first panel, my first thought was, CREEPY STALKER NEHELENIA.
Back to top Go down
http://parkinglatte.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/user/EmilyParkinglot
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 10:05 pm

Louchan wrote:

Maybe not completely inappropriate, but this was clearly not supposed to be as funny as I find it to be. Mamoru is just such an adorable dork here... Michiru sort of flirtatiously suggests that Mamoru looks like he might have been a prince in a former life, and Mamoru, all DEAD SERIOUS, is like "WHAT?! HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?!"

HAHAHAHAH. This made me laugh as well.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Vchanfan
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime9th January 2013, 5:29 am

This scene! Just the way Uranus is all casually like, "Is this really the place and time for this?"
Laughing at Inappropriate Times Funnyu11
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 11:50 am

While I was rereading the manga, I laughed for no reasons when i reached this page:
Laughing at Inappropriate Times 168
I know I shouldn't criticize Naoko-Sensei's art style... but... look at Queen Serenity...
Laughing at Inappropriate Times Queen_10
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 12:05 pm

Mayonnaise wrote:
While I was rereading the manga, I laughed for no reasons when i reached this page:
Laughing at Inappropriate Times 168
I know I shouldn't criticize Naoko-Sensei's art style... but... look at Queen Serenity...
Laughing at Inappropriate Times Queen_10

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. That graphic.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 12:08 pm

:'D My first time ever drawing Puu.
.o." Whoops, I forgot the pearl on her chocker, and I drew her with shoulderpieces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 5:59 pm

I choked on chips while laughing at your picture Mayo! xD
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 6:17 pm

Lol is it just me or that scene where Nehelania barges in remind anyone else of sleeping beauty and the curse the wicked witch cast? Does that make the inners the chibi godfairies? lmfao
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 12:07 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
Lol is it just me or that scene where Nehelania barges in remind anyone else of sleeping beauty and the curse the wicked witch cast? Does that make the inners the chibi godfairies? lmfao
I think that was.... done on purpose? dunno
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 6:09 pm

brrrandiZZLe wrote:
Louchan wrote:

HAHAHAHAH. This made me laugh as well.
That made me laugh too. Dude there is this thing called flirting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laughing at Inappropriate Times   Laughing at Inappropriate Times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laughing at Inappropriate Times

View previous topic View next topic Back to top