The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon Game Preference?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Sailor Moon Game Preference?  Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 11:30 am

I am curious! If there was to be a new Sailor Moon game coming out with the release of the new anime, what kind of game would you want to see?

An RPG that goes through the manga pretty closely?
An RPG that deviates a little from the manga? (Changes a few plot points to keep it fresh but still the same overall)
An RPG that deviates a lot? (Plot changes all over, possibly new characters?)
An RPG that is a continuation? (Chibiusa and the Quartet possibly?)
An RPG that is a representation of the Silver Millennium?
An RPG that focuses on other group of characters (meaning, maybe the Animamates, or Dead Moon Circus etc)
A puzzler game?
A side-scroller game?
A beat 'em up fighting game?

Sailor Moon Game Preference?  1367558771 I am curious to know! You can suggest other kinds too of course. I am just really partial to RPGs so that's where most of my curiosity stems from
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 11:32 am

Can I have a game of all these things? Sailor Moon Game Preference?  2867416775
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 3:42 pm

Quote :
Can I have a game of all these things?

Me too me too!!!

I think they should also make a game like World of Warcraft but for senshi^^ create your own senshi type thing too^^
Back to top Go down
Litachan
Star Seed

Litachan

Star Seed

Title : The Official PGSM Makoto Kino! <3

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 3:44 pm

Give me all of these >u<

I wouldn't mind a game that deviated a little, to keep things interesting.
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 4:00 pm

An action/adventure game and/or an RPG on one of the current gen consoles we have out now. Multiplayer with four modes. A mode starring the Inners, the Outers, the Starlights and Chibimoon's team in the future. Granted, if it's following the new anime it probably wouldn't have all that but a man can dream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 4:10 pm

I think at first they should have a game that follows the manga closely, maybe with a puzzle mini game thrown in..then if it's successful they can do more games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 5:11 pm

I say all of the above with a ton of fighting. I loves my fighting games.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 5:18 pm

A freakin rerelease of Another Story and in an English release as well. I'd be so happy. T_T

Also a side scrolling arcade style fighter would be super fun. I loved the old ones.

Or an all new RPG, maybe in the style of games like Ni No Kuni or older Final Fantasy's. Only problem is you can't really do any class/job based systems. I feel if it was based off of Another Story's fighting system, it'd be fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 5:35 pm

I keep hearing about Another Story 2 featuring the eternal senshi but every time I try play it the game won't work :/ I don't think it's an offial game but I'd like if they made an official game where they have their eternal forms^^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 5:44 pm

nerf-or-nothing wrote:
I keep hearing about Another Story 2 featuring the eternal senshi but every time I try play it the game won't work :/ I don't think it's an offial game but I'd like if they made an official game where they have their eternal forms^^

That is probably a fanmade game. There are several fanmade Sailor Moon RPGs (I have one downloaded thats about Haruka and Michiru). They are often made with programs like RPG Maker. Smile
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 5:48 pm

We need more and ones that work, I'd make some but I can't atm^^ So far the English version of the fan SM:AS2 of it isn't working whenever I download it Sad I have a fan one that's an AU of how the senshi met^^ I wanna play that Ruka Michi one, where do you get them?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 5:50 pm

(I want to make a game using RPG maker, which is partly why I made this thread in the first place *cough* o.o!!)

I think the general consensus is "GIVE US ALL THE GAMES" xD Haha Sailor Moon Game Preference?  1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Litachan
Star Seed

Litachan

Star Seed

Title : The Official PGSM Makoto Kino! <3

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 6:02 pm

Verdandi wrote:
(I want to make a game using RPG maker, which is partly why I made this thread in the first place *cough* o.o!!)

I think the general consensus is "GIVE US ALL THE GAMES" xD Haha Sailor Moon Game Preference?  1434556979

I'm not the only one wanting to make a fangame? >u>

Yeah, any kind of Sailor Moon game would be great to have.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 7:11 pm

I actually would like to work on an online version of the American released Sailor Moon CCG to be able to play with others.

But i have to learn how to code (in Python). o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Game Preference?    Sailor Moon Game Preference?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Game Preference?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top