The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

12th Writing Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Pick Your Favorite Entry!
Entry #1
12th Writing Contest I_vote_lcap9%12th Writing Contest I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Entry #2
12th Writing Contest I_vote_lcap18%12th Writing Contest I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Entry #3
12th Writing Contest I_vote_lcap18%12th Writing Contest I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Entry #4
12th Writing Contest I_vote_lcap9%12th Writing Contest I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Entry #5
12th Writing Contest I_vote_lcap45%12th Writing Contest I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

12th Writing Contest Empty
PostSubject: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:15 am

The Galaxy Cauldron is proud to announce its twelfth writing contest. The theme for this writing contest is "Inverted Roles." You are free to interpret the theme as you like. The rules are as follows:

Rules
1. Entries must be 1000 words or less.
2. Entries must be rated PG13 or lower.
3. Entries must be related to the theme.
4. Your entry must be a new entry created specifically for this challenge.
5. You may only submit one entry.
6. You may not show your entry to anyone else or post it elsewhere on the Galaxy Cauldron until after the contest is over and the winner is announced.
7. Sailor Moon themed entries are encouraged, but not required.

Note: Please vote for your favorite entry by May 10th. All questions may be directed to Sailor Venus.

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 15th May 2013, 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:19 am

I, being the noob I am, had to look up what inverted meant on dictionary.com. I am super excited, because I already have a story idea that should fit this challenge pretty well!

I am so doing this!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 8:19 am

So inverted rather than reversed, right?

edit: lmao dumb question; for some reason I thought invert was to turn upside down while reverse was to put on opposite sides. ... which i guess means that I should've known they were synonymous in the first place when applied to stories.

^^' I just hope we don't get a lot of pretty much the same thing.

also: *coughcough*Obligatory Cardinal King plug*coughcough*
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 8:25 am

Yes! I have a wonderful idea!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 8:31 am

I could change it to "Reversed Roles." I may have written it down wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 8:38 am

Inverted is awesome because it has a double meaning.

invert

— vb
1. to turn or cause to turn upside down or inside out
2. ( tr ) to reverse in effect, sequence, direction, etc
3. ( tr ) phonetics
a. to turn (the tip of the tongue) up and back
b. to pronounce (a speech sound) by retroflexion
4. logic to form the inverse of a categorial proposition

— n
5. psychiatry
a. a person who adopts the role of the opposite sex
b. another word for homosexual
6. architect
a. Compare soffit the lower inner surface of a drain, sewer, etc
b. an arch that is concave upwards, esp one used in foundations

[C16: from Latin invertere, from in- ² + vertere to turn]
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 8:56 am

WOAH YES thank you for the official list definition I totally have a much better idea now! XD
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:23 pm

12th Writing Contest 5dbPHSM
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:27 pm

Mwahaha! I <3 Barney!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:42 pm

i'm trying to be inspired, but it's hard. and i think i suggested that theme...
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 7:44 pm

OK so yea I'm so gonna do this.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 8:19 pm

I think I'll actually try this. I've never done a writing contest here before so I'll give it a shot^^
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 8:31 pm

Mi Mako Chan wrote:
i'm trying to be inspired, but it's hard. and i think i suggested that theme...

Lmao your king of crystal Tokyo sig popped up as if he was making fun of you when you said that XD
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime15th April 2013, 9:11 pm

12th Writing Contest 3827717276 and now that I have an idea of what I'm going to write time to stop Stalling and start typing 12th Writing Contest 4265269158
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 10:31 am

I'm excited to see so much interest! I have one entry so far, so keep them coming.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 4:34 pm

I got to read through mine real quick and as soon as that's done I will be submitting mine.

Edit: entry sent
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 5:26 pm

Two entries! Woot
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime20th April 2013, 5:42 am

Also, don't forget to vote in the writing contest celebrating Rei's birthday. We have four lovely entries.

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t4446-sailor-mars-birthday-celebration-bash#136427
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime21st April 2013, 12:22 am

It's been years since I last wrote Sailor Moon fanfic. I do have an idea for this theme though...so I'll give this a shot!
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime22nd April 2013, 6:48 am

Yay! I'm glad to see so much interest, but my PM in-box is still feeling a little lonely with only two submissions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime22nd April 2013, 8:19 am

I'm sorry, I didn't like how I originally wrote my submission, and I'm rewriting it. This would be why you didn't get a pm from me yet.
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime22nd April 2013, 6:11 pm

Still working on mine, FYI.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime23rd April 2013, 1:41 am

Entry submitted! =)
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime25th April 2013, 1:34 pm

I have three entries. You have until the end of the month to turn in your writing contest entries.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime28th April 2013, 3:53 pm

It's almost time for all the entries to be turned in. There's only two days left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime30th April 2013, 10:20 pm

It's getting pretty close to the end here. Time zipped by, didn't it? Cheers
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 5:52 pm

Entry #1

Okay, so she was supposed to be doing something else right now, but she needed this stress reliever. How often did humans go around offering ice-cream to stray cats? Besides, it was pretty stressful waking up to remember a sketchy memory that told you to find that one girl that would save the world. Even more stressful to deal with that as an ordinary housecat! Well, maybe not so ordinary…

A cream-colored cat crept forward and gingerly licked the ice-cream cone that a young girl had offered. The young girl laughed when the cream-colored cat stiffened and ice-cream dribbled down its chin. The cat seemed to be looking at a young teenage girl with long, black wavy hair walking on the other side of the street. The cat leapt up and left behind the ice-cream in order to dash through the traffic to the other side of the street. A tear slide down the cat’s cheek as it left behind the ice-cream cone. The ice-cream had tasted so wonderful! But, her duties as a royal guardian came first.

The clock on the tower of the school building told her that it was early in the morning. Why was she up this early, again? Sleeping in a sun beam sounded really good. Then, the cat saw the female student walk underneath the entrance to the school court yard. Oh yeah, that’s why.

The cream-colored cat watched as the girl sat at a table and pulled out several notebooks, writing utensils, and a book. She opened the book and began to read and take notes. After a minute or so, she pulled out a small bento box, breakfast. The cream-colored cat’s eyes widened and licked her lips. It smelled good…

The cat leapt up onto the table without any hesitation and strode toward the bento box. The young girl squeaked in surprise and pulled the bento box toward her. “Get off the table!” She scolded, pushing a book toward the cat’s paws in attempts to push it toward the edge of the table.

“Hey! I gave up breakfast in order to find you,” the cat protested. “The least you can do is share.”

The young girl’s eyes widened in surprise and she dropped the bento box onto the ground. The cat yowled and leapt to the ground, quickly snatching up any morsels its tongue could reach. As the cat feasted, the student simply stared, and then cautiously moved her feet away from the cat’s feast.

The brunette began to quietly pack her book bag. The cat was ignored while it finished its meal. The cat balked when it noticed the girl had begun to walk away. Before she could get far, the cat sprang out from underneath the table and began to chase her. The girl quickened her step, but the cat leapt forward and attached itself to the girl’s book bag. “Wait!” the cat hissed. “You never gave me a chance to explain. Please, don’t leave.”

At this point, the girl was moderately convinced that the situation would disappear if she followed along. If anything, she had to get the cat off her bag before she went to her morning classes. Taking a deep breath, she placed the bag and the cat on to the table. “Fine, then. Please explain yourself.”

The cat tried to remove its claws from the book bag, but instead landed on her face. After an awkward readjustment, the cat pushed itself upright into a more dignified sitting position. “My name is Usagi. You are special and I’m here to help you reveal your inner potential as a warrior in the battle of good and evil.” The cat beamed and thrust its chest out. She had planned those words and she remembered them flawlessly!

The student gave the cat a long look and expressed several emotions before she spoke. “Excuse me?” She asked after she failed to think of a more reasonable response.

The cat’s tail dropped. Well, she thought the delivery had been flawless. Maybe it still needed some more work. If she practiced, she’d have it down pat by the next senshi or maybe by the fourth.

“Uh, I don’t have another explanation prepared.” The cat muttered, looking at the ground. An awkward silence passed between them.

“My name is Luna.” The girl said, breaking the silence. “I do not think I am well suited to become a warrior in the battle of good and evil. I still need to graduate and do not have time to dedicate to becoming a vigilante. I hope you find someone else, Usagi.” Luna said, excusing herself as she grabbed her book bag. “Have a good morning. I must leave or I will be late to my morning classes.” Now this weird situation was behind her and she could focus on the school day ahead of her. She would have to be sure to stop studying an hour earlier tonight, because she apparently really needed a rest.

“Wait!” The cat exclaimed as it dashed out from underneath the table. The teenager did not turn around. Usagi yowled in frustration before she flipped in the air. A brightly colored brooch hit Luna in the back of the head and clattered to the ground.

Luna held the back of her head as she whirled around. She knelt down to pick up the brooch as she glared at the cat. Brooch in hand, she advanced angrily toward Usagi. “Jewelry is not meant to be a weapon, cat!” She hissed, waving the brooch at the cat.

Usagi flinched in fear and withdrew into herself, placing her paws over her head. “Say the first words that come to your mind!” She panicked, her words slightly muffled.

Luna stopped and looked curiously at the cat, and then at the object she held in her hands. “Why?” She queried.

The cat stammered, because she hadn’t expected for Luna to ignore her advice. The longer this went on, the more Usagi felt unprepared. “Because you’ll transform into a guardian of love and justice?” She said, in a tone that betrayed her own lack of confidence in herself.

Luna sighed, closed her eyes, and appeared to be counting under her breath. They would be seen before long and how could she explain this situation to others when she didn’t even believe it herself? “Fine,” she muttered, picking up the quivering cat.

In a different area of the schoolyard, Usagi and Luna found more privacy. Usagi, still looking sheepish, sat and waited. Luna turned the brooch in her hands as she considered her situation. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and said

“Moon Prism Power, Make-Up”.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 5:55 pm

Entry #2

“Honey, I'm home!” called Serena as she entered the house into the living room, taking off her jacket and revealing her blue overalls and suspenders over a short sleeved red shirt. Hanging the jacket up by the store and turning around just in time to see a crossed Darien in a pink apron and tapping a spatula against the back of his hands.

“Where have you been?” he asked.

“Uhh... Just hanging out with the girls having a few drinks.”

Serena then released a loud burp.

“Maybe more than a couple of drinks,” she added.

“And you didn't think to call?” asked Darien irritably.

“I didn't think it would be a big deal,” answered Serena. “Are you mad?”

“No, I'm not mad,” said Darien, clearly meaning the opposite of what he was saying.

Serena smiled in relief, clearly not getting that he meant the opposite of what he was saying as she decided to crash on the couch.

“Let me know when dinner is ready.”

“It was ready,” explained Darien, “two hours ago...”

Serena was surprised by that and then became nervous as she gave Darien an apologetic look.

“I'm sorry, Darien.”

“That's okay,” replied Darien, “I'll have it ready again in a moment.”

“Thank you!”

Serena made herself comfortable on the couch, seeing Darien come in later with a tray and a nice big...

Frozen bowl of eggshell noodles and placed the tray on her lap.

“Eat up!”

Serena stared at the bowl for a moment and then looked up nervously towards Darien.

“Um...”

“Yes...?”

“Could you–?”

“Could I what, dear?”

“Never mind.”

Serena reluctantly took a spoonful of cold pasta to her lips and put it in her mouth, forcing a smile on her face as she chewed and let out a fake, “Mmm!” after swallowing. “It's good!” she lied.

“Momma!” yelled a boy running down the stairs.

“Oh thank God!” exclaimed Serena.

Serena placed the tray down on the table in front of her and got ready to embrace her son who knocked over the tray and spilled the pasta all over the carpet as he hugged her mother. Darien screamed in horror at the ruined mean while the pink-haired boy showed a drawing to Serena.

“Look, momma. For you!”

“Ooh, let me see.”

“You brat!” yelled Darien, “you ruined my meal!”

The boy looked away from Serena and down at the spilled pasta.

“Only a boy would make something so unbecoming of a lady.”

“W-what!?” said Darien angrily.

The boy pulled out a small bag of animal cookies and held it high over his head, “Behold! A meal cooked with all the love and affection a real man can give!”

“You can't be serious,” said Darien.

“Let's see what you have here,” said Serena, holding up a cookie that looks like a rabbit.

“S-Serena! You can't eat that!”

“But I'm hungry...”

“Fine, eat it. See if I care!”

Darien stormed up the stairs and Serena heard the bedroom door slam shut as she laughed nervously.

“Looks like I'm in trouble,” said Serena.

“Don't worry, momma, you can sleep in my room!”

Serena looked up at the ceiling where she could hear Darien stomping about and slamming the bathroom door.

“I might have to take you up on that...”
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 5:56 pm

Entry #3

MoonLight!

Her heels clicked down the hallway, the echoes of her steps slowly swallowed by the cacophony of the crowd’s cheers as she approached the backstage door. A stagehand saw her coming and pulled the heavy black door open, fully releasing the sound of thousands of fans, their cries buffeting her with their eagerness for the show to finally begin. As she passed through the threshold, Venus winked at the boy and blew him a kiss, keeping up her persona as she marched into the fray. The moment her shoes touched the stage she had a smile on her face, her hands waving once before she turned to blow kisses into the crowd, the fans screaming even more. Behind her, Jupiter’s sticks smacked a tempo and then crashed into the drums, throwing out an upbeat to get the concert started. On cue, Mercury chimed in with a riff on her synthesizer that poured like rushing water over the audience, and Mars flung her guitar around her shoulder and leaned into the music. In a fluid movement Venus pulled a microphone from its stand and started the song.

This was nothing. Just the starter – just to get them interested, to get them pumped. To get them in the door. She danced around the stage, winking at proper moments, pointing over the crowd, her voice ringing and playful as it enveloped them in this nothing-song of having fun, eating sweets, and hiding from authority. Things that she loved, she thought, pushing through to be louder, to be even more energetic. As the instrumental break came, she went to dance beside Mars, smiling playfully and miming the guitar before she returned to center stage to spin into the last lines of the chorus.

When the song ended the audience screamed and shouted, crying for more, calling their names. She smiled, thinking that she could grow to love this, if only they could find her. They just needed to find her! Mercury must have been thinking the same thing, because immediately she transferred to another song, her fingers running hastily along her board to blend the appropriate sounds together, and they were off again. More jumping, more singing, more energy, her voice pulling them in and encouraging them to listen – listen to these songs about nothing, calling back to memories that only one of the potential listeners actually shared with the band. Only one.

And so they progressed. Three songs, four, five, and finally one that had something to it; finally one that they could use to find her. As a stagehand came out to take Mars’s guitar, and Mercury stepped away from the synth and towards her computer, the crowd twittered excitedly, but when Mars stood beside her the audience went silent, waiting. Venus turned to her, gazing into amethyst eyes to focus, to concentrate and channel her energy. To recall why they were there, and center her thoughts on the Princess they needed to find. The girl they were struggling to live without.

Serenity.

Venus took Mars’s hand and they concentrated, preparing to throw their planet power out over the audience, peppering their words with energy that they hoped would show her that they were there, searching for her. Mercury’s computers scanned for her, Jupiter’s bass drum turned on and ready to receive and analyze the data that they would pour through later. The audience twittered expectantly as they prepared, and Venus was just waiting on Mercury’s signal. It came in the form of a technical piano riff, signaling their upbeat Star Single to start. Mars and Venus let go of each other’s hands and hooked elbows for the start, throwing their voices out over the crowd and sang together:

I'm sorry I'm not candid.
I can say it if in my dreams.
My thoughts are about to short circuit.
I want to see you right now!

I'm just about to cry – Moonlight!
I can't call you, either – Midnight!
But I have a simple heart, so what can I do?
My heart is a kaleidoscope.

Mars took the next stanza by herself, her voice deep and strong as she took hold of her microphone in both hands, her eyes closed. Venus, in the meantime, fit her guitar over her shoulder, ready for the solo.

With the light of the moon to guide us,
we'll be brought together by fate many times over.

All of their voices jumped back in to sing together.

Counting the twinklings of the constellations
is how I foretell love's whereabouts.
Born on the same star
Miracle romance!

Her guitar pick powering through several chords, Venus played to Jupiter’s beat as the audience cheered, jumping up and down in their excitement. Was she out there?

To be together once more this weekend...
God, please grant me a happy end.
In the present, past, and future,
I'll be completely devoted to you.

I can't forget that dear look in your eyes
when we first met.

Out of tens of thousands of stars,
I can find you.
Turning even chance into an opportunity...
I love that way of life!

They can find her, and they will find her! Mars joined her in the next instrumental, all of them playing their hearts out – they could reach her! All they had to do is believe, and keep trying!

A wondrous miracle growing closer.
We'll be brought together by fate many times over.

Counting the twinklings of the constellations
is how I foretell love's whereabouts.
Born on the same star
Miracle romance!

I believe in this
Miracle romance!

At the final note the crowd was pumping, jumping and clapping and singing along, screaming at the top of their lungs. Panting heavily, Venus looked over the crowd of cheering fans, always searching, even after all this time, for a pair of blonde buns; but while she did not see their beloved Princess here, Mars had found something. Or, Venus amended, following purple eyes to a girl with red eyes and hair in the audience who was surrounded by shining stars, someone.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime1st May 2013, 5:57 pm

Entry #4

To Say Haruka wasn't happy was an understatement. The blond glared at the golden senshi that stood in front of her. All the senshi except for Michiru and Setsuna were dead and their princess off to another world. Where she had gone the blond couldn't say all she knew was they had to find her. She took a step back fallowed by another one fallowed by yet another step. When the other two Senshi standing saw Haruka move back they did as well. Looking over the battle field she wasn't to happy. The various black clad senshi were scattered over the ground. All the other girls looked as if they had been sleeping. Than their was Hotaru poor sweet little Hotaru had just become a starlight when the attack happened. Now that their princess had fled it was up to the three of them to fallow after her and bring her back or protect her until they could end this fight. Other senshi she saw were nameless faces to her she had never had a chance to meet any of them. Haruka shook her head blond hair moving about as she did. “We need to leave the planet we can't do anything more not without the princess!” she called to her team mates. The the other two women nodded and with that Haruka turned and ran in the other direction away from the person who had destroyed her home and killed her fellow Sesnshi. Sure they had one other team but she didn't know them that well with the exception of Hotaru she had taken the young girl under her wing. was showing her the ropes of being a starlight senshi.

With those thoughts the blonds resolve strengthened. She would find her princess and than they would beat the monster that destroyed her home. The golden clad senshi would not know what victory felt like for long she would make sure of that. “Where do we go?” she heard asked from behind her. “I don't know yet She would have gone to another planet that I'm sure of.” came the reply from the blond. She didn't know which woman had asked the question all she knew was they had to keep running they had to get away. When she heard the first two people running after them she started looking around. They had to get away but they also had to come up with a plan. “In here!” she called pulling her team mates into the ally way with her. They moved back towards the back where it was dark and quiet and it was far enough back she was sure they would not be heard as they spoke. “I think maybe she would have gone to another galaxy She would have wanted to go somewhere safe Some where she couldn't be found.” she said. She could see the other two women thinking things over. It was than Setsuna spoke “perhaps we should go to this planet I read about earth I think it was called.” she said. It was the furthest planet she could think of. She didn't think their current enemies would think to go to such a far off galaxy and planet. “we should find survivors take them with us.” she heard the soft voice. She turned to Michiru smiling gently and reassuringly to the other woman. “we don't have the time if were caught and killed than the princess has no chance of survival, our planet will surely be destroyed than.” she started “their deaths would have been for nothing Hotaru's death would have been for nothing.” She muttered the last part to herself. She had grown rather attached to the black haired girl had treated her like a daughter. She could feel Michiru's hand on her arm but she just pulled her arm away. She was in no mood to be comforted and would not be until they had their home and princess back. “We should go.” Haruka said not paying Michiru any attention.

“so this is where cowards run to.” Haruka spun around in horror how had she found them so quickly. Michiru and Setsuna had frozen at the sound of the voice. “Let's go.” Haruka mouthed to the other two and within moments the three starlight senshi were gone streaking through space.

“FIGHTER!” the blond snapped out of her memories at the yell. It had been Michiru she turned eyes widening to see the golden senshi shoot a blast at her. Knowing she could not escape being hit she closed her eyes waiting for the attack to hit. When nothing Haruka opened her eyes to see Usagi on the ground in front of her. “NO!” she yelled. She turned her glare at the golden warrior that stood before her. Next thing she knew three attacks were shooting towards the woman. She looked down surprised to see her own arm in the air star yell in hand. Her eyes narrowed when the golden clad woman disappeared all three attacks missing. In moments the blond was on her knee's next to her princess. “Usagi why?” it was all she could think to ask tears in her eyes though not a single one fell. When the blond princess smiled Haruka nearly cried. “Because you three are important to me.” the blond princess said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12th Writing Contest   12th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12th Writing Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top