The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Avengers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sailor Avengers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2013, 2:36 pm

Ok guys we were approved!! So let's get started on those bios!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th April 2013, 12:55 am

*ponders what to do for Bridget's powers*
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th April 2013, 1:05 am

Well she could be a normal girl till she transforms then she could get super strong and green? maybe she could loose all control over herself at first, till she learns to control the beast within?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th April 2013, 1:42 am

Yeah I was thinking around the same xD but I also am trying to figure out how to make that work in a senshi way xD

But yeah, Bridget will definitely be a little berserker senshi <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th April 2013, 1:54 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to let you all know that I put Toni's age at 32 for this. I bumped up her birth by ten years, So be sure to take that in to account ok. We don't all want to be the same age but we'd like to keep the range right. So it's totally up to you, but I don't think we're going to be a bunch of teens running around fighting crime.

Also feel free to come up with nick names that your character might use for the other members of the Group. I think it would be wicked fun to have nicknames.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th May 2013, 3:53 am

I'm going to have to drop out of this RPG. I'm sorry =[ I love the idea but I feel intimidated by it at the same time Sailor Avengers - Page 2 1637294219Thank you though, Ed, for when you chatted with me about the RP. It was really fun, but I am not sure I am the right fit for this RP, ;-; I apologize Sailor Avengers - Page 2 1948543417
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th May 2013, 1:00 am

It's ok Verdi, as of right now we are sort of on a hold. I'm not feeling up to any rping at the moment and I don't think people are working on their profiles. (Which should be just about done for everyone Sailor Avengers - Page 2 3978041997) and I'm on a Semi LOA anyway. I think that right now we should wait to get this started anyway, there are so many of us in different rps that maybe it's hard to keep up with. Thanks for letting us know Verdi! If you ever want to come back let us know! We'd love to have you!

As for everyone else, let's get those profiles done and in for review as soon as you can!! This could very well start just after I come back from my Semi LOA and I'd like to have people to Rp with. If you need help here are wonderful Mods and Admin around to help you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 4:19 am

Bumping!! I've got my profile up!! Where is everyone else's??? I want to get this rolling please!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2013, 10:20 am

Oui vey I still gotta make Thora Sailor Avengers - Page 2 1637294219 Ill be doing that soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2013, 6:21 pm

Toni was approved! Sailor Iron Woman

Now where are the others??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 2:06 am

BUMP!! If you need help with your profiles catch me on Skpye! Radicaledward124. I'm usually on. Let's get this thing started!!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th June 2013, 7:45 am

Sorry I haven't made my profile yet. Somethings going haywire with our internet at home and we have to stay off until we can figure something out. Im currently using a local library's computer to check up on stuff. Id make my profile here but I only have a certain amount of time on it.

Ill post up my profile as soon as I can. Ill prob have to work on it at home offline and then just upload it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th June 2013, 3:56 pm

Ok Mystery take your time there. but what about my other players??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2013, 10:33 pm

So Profile check!! How many people are working on there's and how many people are still in this? I just want to know so when I make the request thread I don't upset someone by mistake.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 7:22 am

Im still in. Will prob work on profile today if not very soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th June 2013, 7:19 pm

bump how are those profiles coming guys?? I haven't heard from a few of you in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th June 2013, 7:04 pm

Bumping Guys How are those profiles coming??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 2:22 pm

Ok guys and gals, My LOA starts the 24th and runs through the 30th. I will have net access but the point of this little adventure to the lower regions of Al, is to see my mom and youngest sisters, so I can't promise I'll post even with net access. Feel free to move Ami as needed while I'm gone. Heck you guys can move her when i'm here to get things moving if needed. I'm usually laid back like that. anyway there's that.

So YAY!! For once it's not finals that pull me away from the forums!!

THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO WORK ON THOSE PROFILES!!! COME ON GUYS AND GALS!! I'D LOVE TO GET THIS STARTED!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 9:05 am

Im so incredibly sorry but I think Im gonna drop this RP. Im gonna be completely honest and say I haven't gotten far on Thoras profile. I've lost my muse for writing lately and its not fair to you guys for me to hold you back with my slowness Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th September 2013, 7:04 pm

can we just close this? I mean no one has any interest in it and really i dont have time for another rp at the moment. so if you would yami do what ever it is you do please.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th September 2013, 7:08 pm

topic lock! If you ever want to reopen this please let me know or another rp staff member through a pm! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Avengers   Sailor Avengers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Avengers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top