The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Boro's art

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime8th February 2013, 3:19 pm

First one is what I did on a palm sized paper. This is after I read Sailor V in the summer, and because I was big into 40k, I had the Blood Raven steal Sailor V.

Boro's art Img_1310
The second is the Wildman (From Gas Powered Games' upcoming game) finding a village. Notice the spearmaker to the right of the fireplace, the chief with the fancy headwear, and the bucket next to the lake. buckets and spears are going to be important technologies for our caveman fighting things with a giant bone club.

Boro's art Wildma11

The third one is my second wildman concept: It shows tribal campsites, a developed settlement, large monsters that you can kill to help the tribes and gain influence on them, and the technologies you can get from getting influence. This technology you get can be helpful for when you unite the tribes, combine the poisoned tips, axes, spears and buckets, to take down the settlement and learn the way of breeding tamed chicken.

And the war was because some wild scorpion attacked some chickens and the settlement blamed it on the faraway tribe.

Then, you can go and find out what's in that volcano!

Boro's art Wildma10
Finally, bringing this to a closure, is the wildman, now a mighty warlord, going on with building his empire. From exploring the dungeons of the local Mt. Doom, he can go on to find new lands to conquer, reach the sea, and of course build his economy. Areas will trade with each other, and new, much larger wars will be fought. And this is how the giant slab of muscle in a miniskirt becomes the great warlord Azdorius.

Boro's art Wildma12

Last edited by Boromonokli on 16th March 2013, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Felt like expanding the scope)
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Space Marine VS Queen Metaria and a Dragon struggling with a reluctant princess   Boro's art I_icon_minitime16th March 2013, 2:10 pm

First, we have a Space Marine Silencer attacking Metaria. It's good to know that the silencers are functionaly anti-magic specialits of the Knights Inductor chapter, therefore they are immune to mind magic, and they act as a "magical drain" as opposed to the senshi's "magical source". It's been touched up with GIMP because I messed up the backpack.
Boro's art Masola10

And we have my very first dragon attempt with a pen.
Boro's art Dragon10

Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime16th March 2013, 2:27 pm

owo I love this dragon! You sure draw nicely
The Mina-gets-kidnapped one made me chuckle xD I totally picture Minako getting in a damsel-in-distress situation. She would probably hold some resistance, though. Unless the Blood Raven guy (from Warhammer, right?) is as handsome as Saito was. (Minako did regret killing Higashi -u-)
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 6:02 am

Well, color me surprised and turn me into a space marine... (There's a camera/ish instrument on the terminator armor. Used those for the odangos. The base is an imperial fist space marine, which I recolored.)

Boro's art Uhh10
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime9th April 2013, 8:58 am

More 40k goodness!
Boro's art Sajat_12
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime9th April 2013, 9:50 am

I like the addition of odangos to the mecha. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime11th April 2013, 11:55 am

Retouched the dude. Mamoru is now 40 000% more badbutt. Base is a Dark Angels terminator.
Boro's art File
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 7:54 am

Born from my hatred, brewed in the deepest recesses of my sick mind, here comes the Chaos Space Dentist. With Toothpaste Pistol and Chainbrush, he brings swift ruin to plaque and bacteria. NOW OPEN WIDE, LITTLE SPORE, FOR I SHALL CLEAN YOUR TEETH FOR THE GLORY OF THE DARK GAWDS!

Boro's art Csm_de10

Alternatively: (BTW That's totally a sprinkle gun! Don't let the sickle mag fool you)
Boro's art Csm10

link for My current sig:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/18/10/11/09/jadeit10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 7:59 am

That. is. hilarious. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 8:14 am

additional note: Chibiusa was hand copied line by line from the manga c15 p10 , with minor re-posing.
link: http://mangafox.me/manga/sailor_moon/v03/c015/10.html
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime17th April 2013, 1:33 pm

I just noticed what Grandpa's plan was when training Chad. Here is the result. (He makes a PERFECT Blood Angel, you have to admit)

Boro's art Chad10
Oh dear, Koan's going to have a BAD day! Very Happy

And yes. That's not just a broom. It's a Power Broom! Your armor ain't gonna help you if he whacks you with it.

-----

On a completely unrelated note, it took me more than a year to remember the not so obscure entry in the grey knights codex mentioning the Nemesis Dreadknight: Basically a chasis that does not require a half-dead battle brother to handle, and one that can go toe-to-toe with a greater demon. It's obvious if you know that it's been dubbed as "babycarrier" before. (image reference)

Babycarrier
Nemesis Dreadknight.

Babycarrier
Nemesis Dread..

Boro's art Babyca10
Rubeus, you should run!
Back to top Go down
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime4th May 2013, 10:56 am

Boro's art Map_fa10
Map I made for tonight's RPG, in the spirit of medieval maps.

The map shows Kargaberg the southmost town in the kingdom of Dorlan. It is separated from the rest of the kingdoms by the swamp of Karga, it's namesake, a treacherous land where there are hundreds of paths, but only a handful lead the weary traveler to his destination. The swamp is a saltwater swamp due to it's proximity to the sea of storms (to the west), which supplies it with an ample supply of water. It doesn't freeze in the winter, when falling into it is an assured death to the unwary person.

A single, broken line of ridges connects Kargaberg with the rest of the kingdom. It is a stretch of wave-breaker rocks and hills, where building anything more than a temporary tent is a waste, for the spring's many storms are cruel and unrelenting.

To the south are the fields where crops are grown, and a narrow trade route to the Lakeside Kingdom, beyond even the Glittering Spires, which begin in the southeast, in the foothills named for Falwen, the first dragon that flew down the ranges to harass the ancestors of the Dorlanians.

The men of Dorlan are descendants of the Glittering Kingdom of the dwarves, the mightiest of the elder civilizations, that were struck down by power-hungry legions of dragons, their servants, and otherworldly armies of monsters beyond the veil.

The Lakeside Kingdom of Lorn is also the descendant of the mountain-spanning dwarven kingdom, but unlike the tall and proud men of the Northlands, they remained humble workers of earth and stone. They also formed an alliance with the boar-like orcs, who were also devastated in the ancient conflict. Their realm stretches from the Sea of storms to the Inner Sea of Perils, where they are contested by orcs, and the Duchy of Triene, an independent orcish state, and the millitaristic Gnoll Empire, which is even further to the south, between the canyons of the Blasted Lands.

Another realm that helped form the world as it currently is, is the Crystal Realm of the Fairies. It's queen had a good relationship with the last Great Dwarven King, Ghráin Coalbeard, and their strong bonds were symbolized in the fabled Sword of Stars. The sword was made by the king himself, and his eleven brothers, each a great weaponsmith in their own right, and enchanted by the magics of the crystal realm. The weapon was then worn by Mathilda, the leader of the fairies protecting the Crystal City, until their tragic downfall. It was said to possess a blade that never dulled, and that no armor could protect the enemies of it's wielder from the sword's bite.

But the Crystal Realm was also ruined in the cataclysmic battle that annihilated the dwarven kingdom, and left their lands in the claws of the frost drakes. The fairies retreated to protect their home, all save for one: Sylvana. She guarded the gateway that stood in the mountains from the beginning of time, and stood beside the dwarves in their finest hour.

When the dwarven kingdom was at last overran, she said her heartfelt goodbye to the dying dwarven king, and spent the rest of her remaining life guarding the gate. It's a common tale by travelers who brave the dragons' realms that they saw the smiling spirit, who was staring into the distance, which is almost always dismissed as a product of weariness, exhaustion and snowstorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boro's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boro's art   Boro's art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boro's art

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Artists-