The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime6th August 2011, 6:55 pm

This may be a bit of a silly post from me. But, I don't know, I suppose I want to just slip into my frivolous romantic side for a bit. ^^

I have often stated my dislike for Mamoru in the anime and yes, upon comparing him to his manga counterpart, I find him to be quite lacking. But lately I’ve been re-watching the anime and although he does drive me mad most of the time, I do on occasion find him to be endearing. I like to think that Mamoru in the anime loves Usagi very much – more than he shows, more than he can show, and this is really because the writers have prevented Mamoru from being able to convey such emotions. It is almost as if whenever Mamoru starts to slip into that gentle figure who says kind things to Usagi or touches her shoulder, that the writers yank him away and stuff him into this hard shell of a man who usually appears disinterested and detached. This probably sounds like a romantic way of thinking, but when you do watch those moments where Mamoru is in his softer side towards Usagi, his actions are whole heartedly sincere and his emotions of intense nature.

One thing in particular that I have noticed and come to believe is that Mamoru really likes kissing Usagi. Yes, that may sound silly to say. But I think he would do it a lot more if the writers allowed him to and if Usagi was not so young. I know that usually the gag bit in Sailor Moon is for Usagi to get all gushy and pucker up her lips at Mamoru, which in turn causes him to cringe and duck away. But there are a lot of moments when Usagi is in her serious side (or just oblivious to Mamoru’s intentions), and she is talking and Mamoru isn’t so much listening to her as he is gazing down at her. It is so cute. It is almost as if he loses himself in those moments and he just wants to kiss her. I find it incredibly adorable and a trait that reflects that possessive side the manga!Mamoru has.

But to be more specific, Mamoru tends to look at Usagi with those eyes. He gets this very soft look and he has this small gentle smile on his face, and more often than not Usagi catches him staring at her in this manner and blushes. And then he kisses her.

I love this. He doesn’t usually kiss her out of nowhere, which would be nice and romantic too. But what I like the most is that Mamoru seems to fall silent and just wait for Usagi, as if he is in no rush, as if he could watch her and listen to her for hours without concern for time.

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 2lneplu Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 2gudztc
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 33xv589 Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Ofarer
This is really the scene that made all these silly thoughts come in my head. But I thought this so lovely. Usagi is giggling all bashfully about first kisses and it takes her a little bit to realize that Mamoru is just looking at her. I loved this serious side of Mamoru, this serious-about-Usagi emotion.

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 2rmvdbr Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 3492v7p
And this one was so sweet. Mamoru in general was a bit of a jerk in this whole goodbye scenario (baka writers) but he did redeem himself here. After he proposes and gives Usagi the ring, they kiss. But what I loved most, was that when they pull away he is the first to open his eyes, and for a moment, he just smiles at her with this tender affection.
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Hana-ko
Pyramidal Crystal

Hana-ko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : give a sailor yell!

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime12th August 2011, 3:20 pm

^^^

I adored these moments, even if they were small and so few. <3
Back to top Go down
http://ai-no-hana.tumblr.com/
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lady Claudia of Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime12th August 2011, 7:32 pm

I am SUPER glad you pointed this out Jupiter! Those are a couple of my favorite moments. It was also a breath of fresh air just to see some endearing points for him.

As I've said before, I love Mamoru in all of the versions of BSSM. I just feel like fans are SO QUICK to throw him under the bus for the anime version of him. He does have good moments! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://claujowrites.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeejr?feature=mhee
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime12th August 2011, 8:35 pm

That reminds me of a scene I really loved, though it was such a very short moment:

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Akiss14a

I can't remember the episode, but it was a scene where Chibiusa opened the door of Mamoru's apartment (I guess) and saw that then.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime13th August 2011, 7:30 am

I believe that was in SuperS where she was wishing to be an adult.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
electricBonBon
Pyramidal Crystal

electricBonBon

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime13th August 2011, 7:44 am

Yep, you're right!
It's from "The Secret of Pegasus! The Handsome Guardian of the Dream World", episode 158 (:
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 5:09 pm

thewhitemoonfamily wrote:
I am SUPER glad you pointed this out Jupiter! Those are a couple of my favorite moments. It was also a breath of fresh air just to see some endearing points for him.

As I've said before, I love Mamoru in all of the versions of BSSM. I just feel like fans are SO QUICK to throw him under the bus for the anime version of him. He does have good moments! Very Happy
Hee. Rare indeed but there just the same!

And Shirley, you posted my favorite anime scene of all time. To me, that is the most beautiful intimate moment between Usagi and Mamoru, and what I feel almost rivals some of the moments in the manga. ^^ I do not know why I feel so passionately about that capture, but I just do!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 11:25 pm

Yes yes! These are the scenes that really make me love Mamo and Usa's relationship in the anime. They are certainly too far and few.

Btw, those first screencaps you posted, Jupiter, which ep is that? I wanna rewatch it. XD
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 11:35 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Yes yes! These are the scenes that really make me love Mamo and Usa's relationship in the anime. They are certainly too far and few.

Btw, those first screencaps you posted, Jupiter, which ep is that? I wanna rewatch it. XD

It's from the S season, episode 94: Protect the Pure Heart! A Three-Way Battle. Unfortunately, the screencaps are better than the actual scene because right after this moment Mamoru goes into jerk mode once again, >_< The beginning has a cute scene as well though. So, it's ok I guess. ^^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 11:38 pm

OOH Its that episode. XD

Oh oh! He doesn't really go jerk anywaY! Usagi interrupts when he is about to kiss her. I think the reason he doesn't say anything about their first kiss is cause he kinda first kissed her while Usagi was passed out from drinking alcohol from season 1. And that's why he gets all embarrassed. If you think about it, does this technically make Usagi the one who doesn't remember their first kiss? lols XD Its become my head cannon since I've seen the theory somewhere before on Tumblr.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 1:00 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
OOH Its that episode. XD
Oh oh! He doesn't really go jerk anywaY! Usagi interrupts when he is about to kiss her. I think the reason he doesn't say anything about their first kiss is cause he kinda first kissed her while Usagi was passed out from drinking alcohol from season 1. And that's why he gets all embarrassed. If you think about it, does this technically make Usagi the one who doesn't remember their first kiss? lols XD Its become my head cannon since I've seen the theory somewhere before on Tumblr.

B-chan, you have just made me the HAPPIEST person on the planet. You do not even know. There are so many things about anime Mamoru that bother me so much (I blame the writers completely) and I thought his whole not remembering their first kiss was a very jerky and irrational thing to do. Clearly, Mamoru loves Usagi. And they have only been dating for a couple of years, he would remember, wouldn't he? Gosh.

But you are right! His first kiss was when she was drunk! Of course he cannot say anything and that is why he gets all embarrassed because he does not want to tell her. He does remember but he does not want to make her feel bad. ^^ PLEASE make this a headcanon? It is one of my favorites. Make it! Submit it to dumplingheadcanon@tumblr! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase?
Back to top Go down
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 1:09 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Brit-chan wrote:
OOH Its that episode. XD

B-chan, you have just made me the HAPPIEST person on the planet. You do not even know. There are so many things about anime Mamoru that bother me so much (I blame the writers completely) and I thought his whole not remembering their first kiss was a very jerky and irrational thing to do. Clearly, Mamoru loves Usagi. And they have only been dating for a couple of years, he would remember, wouldn't he? Gosh.

But you are right! His first kiss was when she was drunk! Of course he cannot say anything and that is why he gets all embarrassed because he does not want to tell her. He does remember but he does not want to make her feel bad. ^^ PLEASE make this a headcanon? It is one of my favorites. Make it! Submit it to dumplingheadcanon@tumblr! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase?

BRIT YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER. This headcanon should be canon because it would totally explain why Mamoru wouldn't tell Usagi about their first kiss. EVERYTHING CLICKS AND EVERYTHING IS PERFECT. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://claujowrites.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeejr?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 11:02 pm

omg. Maybe I shall submit it to dumpling headcannon, i've never submitted there before. Do i have to make a graphic? I know some of those make them theirselves and others its by submission.

And i wish I could credit who first mentioned that. I am inclined to say that it was on Sailor failure,s but i just can't remember. Ever since I read that, its always made sense to me! haha!

But TBH, I never have really seen mamoru as a jerk. In the beginning he was this obnoxious jerky guy (but i still liked him anyway, him and Usa was funny together), but then when he realizes who she is and his love for her, its very sweet. I just seem him as a very quiet and reserved guy.
Back to top Go down
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime25th August 2011, 7:16 am

Brit-chan wrote:
But TBH, I never have really seen mamoru as a jerk. In the beginning he was this obnoxious jerky guy (but i still liked him anyway, him and Usa was funny together), but then when he realizes who she is and his love for her, its very sweet. I just seem him as a very quiet and reserved guy.

Yes! Brit, I agree! I actually love his story in the anime because it had lots of dynamics to it. Many fans tend to think that Mamoru is just some wishy washy jerk of a guy. But really, he just an awkward introverted guy at the beginning who simply didn't know how to be social with anyone. Usagi helped him with that! With her he was given an amazing love and friendship he has never experienced before. I guess that's why he drove her away in the beginning of R. In my opinion, I wouldn't know what to do with an awful premonition like that. I just think he is one of most complex characters and when you see this side of him, with his eyes, they're with love and affection to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime25th August 2011, 9:03 am

B-chan, yes you have to make a graphic. Well, no you do not HAVE to but you do, ya know? Razz I can make it for you!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime25th August 2011, 2:19 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
B-chan, yes you have to make a graphic. Well, no you do not HAVE to but you do, ya know? Razz I can make it for you!

Ah okie! I get what you mean. like if i wanted it to be a graphic, then i have to make it. ^_^ I just need to find a screen cap, I could probably throw something together (unless you really wanna) XD
Back to top Go down
Nathy
Pyramidal Crystal

Nathy

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime31st August 2011, 2:51 am

I had to download and re-watch the episode, it's so cute! And when the girls point out that Usagi and Mamo-chan do "serious stuff all the time" - right after Usagi tells them about how a kiss was seen in Italy and the girl/boy had to get married.

Awww....

And mamoru's eyes, in my pov, are bedroom eyes, just saying! Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 1637911638
Back to top Go down
http://hernameisboxcar.deviantart.com
Nina
Star Seed

Nina

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime27th September 2011, 9:16 am

Brit-chan wrote:
I think the reason he doesn't say anything about their first kiss is cause he kinda first kissed her while Usagi was passed out from drinking alcohol from season 1. And that's why he gets all embarrassed.
I always thought that was the point of the scene and tvtropes agrees with us.
tvtropes - Kissing Under the Influence wrote:
* Usagi's First Kiss in Sailor Moon was under the influence. Which can leave a bitter taste in one's mouth towards Mamoru's action in taking advantage of her.
* It left a bitter taste in Mamoru's mouth when, after a First Kiss-themed episode, they were discussing theirs, and he realised he was remembering an earlier occasion than she was.
I also see a lot of fans with that same theory.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Nemesis
Star Seed

Sailor Nemesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 7:12 pm

Sad Mamo-chan Q_Q. Even sad his eyes still have that sweetness to them.
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Tumblr10

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Tumblr11

Happy Mamo-chan.
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Tumblr12
Back to top Go down
Sailor Nemesis
Star Seed

Sailor Nemesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 7:30 pm

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Tumblr17

*Swoon*
Back to top Go down
SwineFluSam
Lotus Crystal

SwineFluSam

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 8:16 pm

I am so glad someone made a thread about this! I love seeing some love for anime Mamo just because I haven't read the mangas all the way through yet, so anime Mamo is what I know Smile

Of course Mamoru acts harsh most of the time (which I do blame the writers for; I can't see a guy who is mature like he is treating Usagi with the cold shoulder).

What is sad is that the one scene that pops in my head right away is the scene for the SuperS movie. You know, the candy and the dreams and the ships and all that? Yeah, that movie. :p So when Usagi is dreaming she pops up back in Mamoru's apartment and everything seems fine, except for Chibi-Usa being...not okay. So Mamoru shows up and hugs Usagi from behind and is being all cute. I absolutely adore that part, and I am so upset that it was only an illusion. I'll leave you a picture to show for some who may have not seen it, since I am not good with screen caps xD

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Sm1154
Picture from Luna-Art.com

So yeah. I lovelovelove that moment, but it's just an illusion Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 2276801876

Um, so I'm going to go on a long rant now (if that wasn't long enough for you already) and gush with everyone who replied, because I can Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 1434556979

@Jupiter: I loveeee you for posting this; you have no idea! :p You have put my emotions about this whole Mamoru ideal into words and have explained it perfectly. I just...you're perfect Very Happy

@Hana-Ko: I really wish that they would have included more of those moments! Of course the show is focused more on the fighting and all of that, but a few more romantic scenes would have been AMAZING.

@thewhitemoonfamily: I hate throwing Mamoru under the bus, but it's understandable. Writers don't understand how girls long to have a guy that is lovely like him, but we NEED romance! :p

@electricbonbon: that picture. THAT PICTURE. I love it. Every time I watch that episode my heart melts. I love it. I don't have anymore words other that I love it. Even if it is shown for like, .5 seconds.

@Brit-Chan: Yes! That's what I thought whenever they were talking about it. I knew why he didn't want to say anything, but it just took a few minutes for me to fully realize, if that makes sense. lol

@Nathy: Bedroom Eyes. lol. I will have to refer to Mamoru as Mr. bedroom from now on xD
Awkward: YES
Fitting: Maybe! ....I am such a freak Very Happy

@Sailor Nemisis: ....those screen caps....awwwww Makes me want to hug him. Sad Mamoru !
Back to top Go down
http://dancingqueenonly7teen.tumblr.com
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 9:33 pm

Oh God I am falling in love with Mamo again and forgetting about the moments he made Usagi cry...

Who could ever resist Mamoru in that thread?
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
SerenaFan
Star Seed

SerenaFan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime27th January 2012, 1:40 am

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_094
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 343461z92poazcu5
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_083
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_051

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_057
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_069
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_018
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_071
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_041
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_091
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 8539217_orig
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_090
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_066
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_092
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_05
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_082
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Couplee_01
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Sm168b06
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes SM+-+Serena+y+Darien+%28tefy00stars%29
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 458522001DARIEN%20SERENA

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Serena-and-Darien-serena-and-darien-20763823-614-458
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 8482907
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Serena-and-Darien-serena-and-darien-20763797-375-520
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Serena-y-darien-enamorados
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Moonscan004
Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 1239736848119_f

I feel a little teary looking at these pics. They are just the most loving and adorable couple! I just adore them!
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime27th January 2012, 9:47 am

You have made me far too sentimental indeed. Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 3050727640
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime27th January 2012, 9:32 pm

SerenaFan wrote:

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 8539217_orig

I love this picture! This is just moments before they discover who each of them really are and they weren't getting along very well but at this moment you really see how much Mamoru is interested in Usagi and how much he cares for her. I think it's so adorable! ^__^
Back to top Go down
SerenaFan
Star Seed

SerenaFan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime27th January 2012, 11:27 pm

Yes, I love it too. They both start to get a little awkward around one another, but their affection for each other was starting to show a few episodes before this anyway. It was starting to become obvious they both fancied each other a little!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime5th July 2012, 6:16 pm

Can a fan art of Tuxedo Mask go here? I found one on tumblr that I am just absolutely in love with cause it's such a beautiful piece (this includes his eyes Wink) and I want to share it with everybodyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime5th July 2012, 8:24 pm

Moon Kaleido Scope wrote:
Can a fan art of Tuxedo Mask go here? I found one on tumblr that I am just absolutely in love with cause it's such a beautiful piece (this includes his eyes Wink) and I want to share it with everybodyyyy.

As long as a clear and proper link is included to the artist (not to the tumblr post but to the artist's site), then sure. I would love to see it as well! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime5th July 2012, 8:28 pm

Okay! Very Happy

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes Tumblr_m6961f0jGZ1rqku03o1_500

This person here drew this amazing picture. I fell completely in love with it because it's just so pretty and captures him so well. He looks so great! XD thoughtful and kind.

(here's a direct link to the picture)

Okay I'm done being a dork XD
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime5th July 2012, 8:31 pm

Ohh, I know that one! It is so lovely. I especially love the watercolor effect to it. Smile

Thank you for sharing, love. Mamoru's Gentle Eyes 1434556979
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mamoru's Gentle Eyes   Mamoru's Gentle Eyes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mamoru's Gentle Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top