The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Tricks
Lotus Crystal

Miss Tricks

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Clouds

Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls) Empty
PostSubject: Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls)   Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls) I_icon_minitime6th February 2013, 11:32 pm

Hey, ya'll! I'm opening a WIP Otaku Senshi thread... because I really really want to share my characters, and it'll be nice to have them somewhere outside my head (or my Google Docs). I will post one Senshi at a time, with a full profile, an image, and commentary on the story they're a part of and what role they play in the story.

I'm hoping that people are willing to review and critique my Senshi, or offer suggestions for attack names and things like that. The first Senshi I'm posting is the one I'm currently working on... who falls into the unfortunate category of Mary Sue. Quite purposefully, but still.

Sailor Kitsune is a fourteen year old Japanese/American girl named Alice King who 'falls' into Sailor Moon. In most fanfics, this means that the character in question has literally fallen into another world. In Alice's case, she is in Sailor Moon's world for several days before she notices a significant difference at all.

Alice finds a magical transformation pen in her school bag that leads her to becoming a nameless Sailor Senshi with no guidance, no memories of a secret past life, and very few shortcuts that she can viably take. Knowledge of the Sailor Moon manga and anime aren't helpful for very long as Alice stumbles her way through life as a Sailor Senshi and finds that things are different than she remembers them being in the story.

Alice starts off her story as a secretive lone ranger who appears cool and collected to Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Kamen, and Luna. Flailing for answers and reacting defensively, Alice deliberately keeps her identity secret from Sailor Moon et al, despite knowing who the other Senshi's identities and accidentally demonstrating that knowledge, and knowing that Luna strongly suspects Alice of hiding more than her identity (like, say, a connection to the Dark Kingdom). Alice maintains her charade for as long as she can, and successfully maintains her secret identity throughout the conflict with the Dark Kingdom.

Sailor Kitsune is the main character of her story, with an expansive cast and plotline that goes from the original Sailor Moon through Sailor Stars. This profile covers her development as a Senshi throughout the conflict with the Dark Kingdom, while leaving out any history she gains during the course of the story. I have completely written three and a half chapters out of twenty two planned chapters covering the Dark Kingdom Saga of the story itself, and I will edit this post when I either change something significant about the character (ret-con her) or finally post the story and will then update the profile to reflect her changing history.

This is Sailor Kitsune pictured with Sailor Moon and Sailor V in her first fuku, using DollDivine's Sailor Senshi Maker. Profile structure is ganked from otakusenshi.com.

Spoiler:

Sailor Kitsune's Profile

Spoiler:

Last edited by Miss Tricks on 9th February 2013, 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : did a little formatting ^^;;;)
Back to top Go down
http://miss-tricks.tumblr.com/
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls)   Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls) I_icon_minitime7th February 2013, 5:36 am

I love your Senshi Miss Tricks! She's a very interesting character and I love how much of a poster your doll maker page looks like! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Miss Tricks
Lotus Crystal

Miss Tricks

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls)   Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls) I_icon_minitime10th February 2013, 12:10 am

So, here are some dolls without profiles, because they are not Senshi. Mostly. XD

My Little Pony Senshi!
Spoiler:

This is reeeeeeeeeeeeeally old, and from before I actually started watching My Little Pony. I was just using the (presumed) character designs.

Cinderella
Spoiler:

I spent so much time using sparkles on this... and hair extensions to make the background. Well, the background sucks, but I love how the dress turned out.

Sleeping Beauty
Spoiler:

This was a ten minute project that came about because I was working with my bebe sister and trying to wean her off the color blue. Then she abandoned me and I decided to turn Aurora into a corpse. I want to redo it at some point because the perspective makes me dizzy... but maybe that's a good thing? IDK.

Snow White
Spoiler:

The first attempt at a Disney Princess went horribly horribly wrong when I figured out that the borders in the Pixie game did not necessarily match the borders in the saved product... apparently. But by then it was too late, and Snow White had random hair floating around her in the creepy forest. (I enjoyed experimenting with the translucent thingies to try shading her dress, and making forestry.)

Pixie Senshi - Inner Senshi
Spoiler:

This one is adorbs. I dislike the fact that Usagi is waving sparkles in Rei's face, but, eh. Still adorbs.

Pixie Senshi - Outer Senshi
Spoiler:

This one ahdjlkhslfdgsfg. I hate hate hate Haruka's hand in Michiru's face. And also Hotaru's hair. (Most of the hair in the game I ended up supplementing with extensions - Hotaru's hair ended up mostly made from scratch.) But the Garnet Orb and the Mirror turned out FANTASTIC.

And a Self-Portrait! ...because why not?
Spoiler:

Real!TM Ugly Outfit. Reasonable resemblance.

GASP. I forgot one that I wanted to post... mostly because it's cute.

Sailor Senshi in Sailor Senshi Game
Spoiler:

I was just doing some modeling of Senshi forms (because I could, hurr), and turned the Senshi into a healthy mix of themselves. Ami's overly sparkly blue glasses are supposed to be her visor. Makoto's sparkly hair is hiding her little antenna/lightning rod. Sailor Luna in this is a year younger than Usagi... because I didn't want to make her Chibi-Luna (like in PGSM). Also note Makoto's hair tie thingy!
Back to top Go down
Miss Tricks
Lotus Crystal

Miss Tricks

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls)   Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls) I_icon_minitime26th March 2013, 10:08 pm

The Crystal Chronicles, of dubious naming, is a seven+ season story arc that, chronologically, begins pre-Silver Millennium, but, storywise, begins three years post anime-canon. The first season has scattered the original Senshi across the globe while they follow their dreams during a time of relative peace, leaving Tokyo as a somewhat unprotected supernatural hub. After a new enemy awakens, Helios accidentally on purpose awakens two new Senshi - Sailor Janus and Sailor Earth, in Tokyo. They are quickly joined by 'Sailor Elysion' - who is in fact Chibi-Usa, who has taken on a new identity to try to protect the timeline (and keep herself from getting into trouble over travelling to the past again). More information available at the END.

Image of the three Senshi::

Sailor Elysion/Sailor Moon:
Notes: While this concept is older than dirt (as far as the history of my docs goes), I've only recently begun reworking this story. As such, I have discovered that I STILL can't figure out whether it's supposed to be Elysion/Elysian, I've scrapped the attacks that this Chibi-Usa could use (hopefully in favor of new attacks), etc, etc. I've cut some information from this that would count as spoilery for the story itself.

Sailor Janus:

Notes: Sailor Janus is the first new Senshi appearing in the series, and the first main character to appear. She is also one of my oldest OCs, and is almost ten years old (without yet appearing in any public works). I've struggled with her personality over the years, and with balancing her character with the canon characters. Her backstory has actually changed very little - originally, Sailor Janus was an American girl in LA named Melania White, and this whole story would have taken place in LA. The only thing I've changed about her is her name and location - her civilian backstory is otherwise completely the same, and her Senshi backstory (while untouched upon in this profile) has never been changed since its conception - unlike almost every other OC I've created.

Sailor Earth:

Notes: I dropped a lot of information out of this... because spoilery.

The Crystal Chronicles is a mess of an epic storyline that would chronicle the formation of Crystal Tokyo, the history of Nemesis and Metallia, and how Chibi-Usa comes into her own power as Sailor Moon in the future Crystal Tokyo as she ties all the threads of history together.

The first (chronological) story was set to be a novel length fantasy adventure Pre-Moon Kingdom with a child Queen Serenity, Queen Nehellenia (who has traveled back from the past after being helped by Sailor Moon), and the formation of the Silver Millennium after a catastrophic attack by the Black Sun, Nemesis.

The second and third stories would be one-shot adventures during the Silver Millennium concerning Venus and a group of extremists on Earth. The fourth story would be about Nehellenia's attempt to reconcile the timeline to save her kingdom from destruction. The fifth story would be the plot behind the plot to destroy the Silver Millennium from the Hidden Kingdom, Janus.

There is an in-between story (half-written) about the survivors of the Silver Millennium's destruction, the now immortal citizens of the Earth and how they operate in the background over the course of the anime, catching up two anime side-characters in their plots.

Sailor Janus, Sailor Elysion, and Sailor Earth are the three lead characters of a three part/three season series (with cameos by the main Senshi) that leads up to the formation of Crystal Tokyo, complete with how the Amazoness Quartet comes into their own as Sailor Senshi (...and then they die, and are reborn during the formation of Crystal Tokyo), a slue of other, under-powered and untrained Senshi are discovered, and it winds down into an un-resolvable tragedy.

...until Chibi-Usa returns to the future in the fourth sequential 'season' with Kousagi, and begins to resolve things, having discovered the truth behind Sailor Pluto's disappearance, Hotaru's latest rebirth, and the sealing of Elysion and the secrets of the Dark Kingdom. (There's also the plot of Another Story woven into this, only with Chibi-Usa's crew instead of the original Senshi.)

It's a fun mess that's been getting more and more tangled since I was eleven. I'm cleaning up some of it and decided to post the profiles of the three lead characters, because why not.

Last edited by Miss Tricks on 12th June 2013, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to change images from 'hidden' to 'spoiler' - and make minor edits to information. <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls)   Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Tricks' Otaku Senshi (and Dolls)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top