The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? Empty
PostSubject: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 8:43 pm

So. ... for Christmas my husband got us tickets to Islands of Adventure with early access to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and got me iron-on patches with different house crests so I could display all my Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw pride ((Pottermore says Ravenclaw, other fan-made quizzes usually always put me in Hufflepuff, so I be BOTH. Husband is totally Slytherin though, lmao)).

And earlier tonight I went there. I'm sure it's been done a billion times before, but I hadn't seen it on tumblr (lately? Maybe in 2011?) or on here so I thought WELL LET'S DO IT TOGETHER~~~

SORTING HATS, TO THE SENSHI HEADS!
Gryffindor House Traits:
Hufflepuff House Traits:
Ravenclaw House Traits:
Slytherin House Traits:

Very Happy Using all that information, how would YOU sort our girls?
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 8:47 pm

HUFFLEPUFF:

Usagi and Makoto

RAVENCLAW:

Um. Ami. The end.

SLYTHERIN:

MINAKO LMAO and Rei

GRYFFINDOR:

... this would be my other option for Makoto or Rei
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime3rd February 2013, 9:29 pm

Well I see Mako as a Gryffindor. She's very brave after all and will do anything for her friends.

AMI IS THE DEFINITION OF RAVENCLAW.

Usagi is probably Hufflepuff because she's very kind and I believe the Hufflepuff folk are very kind people. Plus she's clumsy and lazy and doesn't stick out much if she wasn't Sailor Moon.

Minako. I think she should be in Gryffindor because she's very loyal to her friends and her princess. She's the leader after all.

Rei. I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Lilith
Star Seed

Sailor Lilith

Star Seed

Title : ☾Sailor Luna☽

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 5:29 am

I can totally see Haruka playing quidditch, you guys. As well as Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 8:26 am

i could see Makoto enjoying potions. XD

and OMG!! the villians in Slytherin! you know you could totally see Nehelenia in Slytherin, dissing and cursing Usagi and her friends. and hooking up with fellow Slytherin Diamond. yeeees.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 10:46 am

Usagi would be Gryffindor. Look at Neville. He is kinda like her. Clumsy as hell, but know when to be couragous. Mako would be there as well.
Ami = Ravenclaw, no debates here.
Rei would be Slytherin. She is the kind to believe in her own strenght rather than the others.
Minako would be Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. She's loyal and hardworking, but also strong and brave.... sometimes.
Michiru and Haruka would be Slytherins too. As of Setsuna, Ravenclaw. Hotaru, I absolutely don't know .o."

Mako would be great in herbology. Ami would be Hermione 2.0, minus the confidence and the toothy face.

For the question of Quidditch: I'm sure Minako would be a heck of a great Seeker! Haruka would be a Chaser and Mako a Beater.
Back to top Go down
Miss Tricks
Lotus Crystal

Miss Tricks

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Clouds

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 11:04 am

It depends on whether or not they are already Sailor Senshi. Lol.

Pre-Sailor Moon Usagi is definitely a Hufflepuff. Post-Sailor Moon Usagi has a fifty/fifty shot of being put in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor... and then it'll depend on where her friends are. Ami is Ravenclaw, no questions asked. But Slytherin would be a serious option post-Sailor Mercury, and Hufflepuff would be a minor option no matter where she is in her life. Rei... I can't see manga or anime Rei in anything but Gryffindor. But Hufflepuff might be a consideration (not where she'll actually go, but the Hat could say, "Hm.") post-Sailor Mars for anime Rei. Makoto, pre-Sailor Jupiter, is a straight up Gryffindor. Post-Sailor Jupiter she has a fifty/fifty shot for being placed in Hufflepuff. (An argument could be made for the opposite.) Minako, pre-Sailor Venus, is also a shoe-in for Gryffindor. Post-Sailor Venus she's a fifty/fifty split between Slytherin and Gryffindor.

Mamoru would probably be a Ravenclaw pre-Tuxedo Kamen. Post-Tuxedo Kamen he would be a Ravenclaw/Gryffindor split. While he has Hufflepuff traits... I can't really see him there.

Chibi-Usa is a Gryffindor through and through.

Setsuna is a Hufflepuff. Hardworking, steady and absolutely loyal.

Michiru and Haruka both require a stretch to imagine pre-Sailor Neptune and Uranus. I see Michiru as a straight up Slytherin both before and after discovering that she's a superhero. Haruka I see as having been a Gryffindor pre-Sailor Uranus, but post-Sailor Uranus she starts becoming exponentially more of a Hufflepuff and slightly more Slytherin. Hotaru seems like a Hufflepuff, but I can also see chibi!Hotaru having been sorted into Ravenclaw once upon a time and falling into the Outcast Zone.

Other characters: Naru is a Hufflepuff/Gryffindor, falling more on the Hufflepuff side. Umino SEEMS like a Ravenclaw, but would probably actually be a Hufflepuff. Luna and Artemis, for fun, seem like a Gryffindor and a Slytherin respectively. Motoki is also likely to be a Hufflepuff.

Let's summarize this set-up as if Sailor Moon were taking place at Hogwarts(!!!).

Usagi Tsukino, fourth year Hufflepuff renowned for her lack of a work ethic and clumsiness (and also adding to Hufflepuff's reputation as a haven for losers... if she's not a hard-worker, what exactly is Hufflepuff supposed to represent?) picks up a lost magical cat on the Hogwarts Express being bullied by some first years. The magical cat turns out to be able to talk (strange, sure, but this is the magical world - it could be a Transfiguration accident!) and be named Luna. Luna then proceeds to attempt to convince Usagi that Usagi is a magical warrior from a long dead civilization who was called Sorceress Moon.

Usagi obviously believes this cat is a quirky crazed magical experiment. She proceeds to ignore the cat. Until a few hours later, Naru is attacked in the Charm's classroom by a unidentifiable monster much like a Lethifold that was possessing a sixth year student. Usagi proceeds to undergo a bizarre transformation and turn into Sorceress Moon.

Here's an image of Hufflepuff Usagi and Sorceress Moon... who should have a mask but I am too lazy to make one.
Spoiler:

Sorceress Moon proceeds to kick butt, saves Naru with her new pink wand and magic, and then goes to bed. The next morning, she still has a pink wand and a talking cat who insists that anyone at Hogwarts could be possessed by evil spirits. Meanwhile, the Quibbler has information about a woman calling herself Sorceress V...

Usagi keeps her little secret from everyone, and Luna finds Sorceress Mercury in Ravenclaw. Ami Mizuno is the most brilliant student in their year, and is studying to become a Healer like her mother, who is the head of a ward in St. Mungos. Sorceress Mars is a Gryffindor student who is studying to take over her grandfather's place as the keeper of an ancient magical ruin that doubles as a tourist attraction. Sorceress Jupiter turns out to be fellow Hufflepuff and social outcast Makoto Kino, who has been labelled as a troublemaker by many of her classmates. Sorceress V/Venus is revealed to be a Gryffindor student who has lately been getting into massive amounts of trouble sneaking out after hours... to apparently fight crime in magical and muggle cities throughout the UK. Mamoru is a sixth year Ravenclaw student who is Usagi's Eternal Nemesis, and the Shitennou are four students hiding among the general population of Hogwarts. (In this 'verse, Hogwarts actually has 3000 students spread fairly equally between houses and years. There are five students to every dormitory, multiple dormitories per House per year, and multiple Professors operating under each subject Master.) Queen Beryl is still operating from D-Point, etc, etc, INSERT BACKSTORY ABOUT WIZARD KINGDOMS.

Sailor Moon's Dark Kingdom Arc would take place over the fall semester, and R would take place over the spring semester. S would start during the middle of Summer break and carry over to Christmas, and SuperS would cover fifth year through mid-summer. Stars would be over their entire sixth year.

R would introduce Chibi-Usa, five year old, into Usagi's family during Easter break. Chibi-Usa uses her special powers to tag along with Usagi when she returns to Hogwarts... and proceeds to make herself at home in Usagi's dorm while making sure that nobody can see her. CUE USAGI TRYING TO CONVINCE THE OTHERS THAT CHIBI-USA EXISTS.

S would introduce Slytherin Michiru Kaiou and Gryffindor Haruka Tenoh and Hufflepuff Hotaru Tomoe. Chibi-Usa would be Sorted as a first year after coming back to the future for 'training.' Setsuna would be a new Divination instructor who explains herself turning up in strange places as, "My visions seem to have lead me astray."

Where this would take place on the Harry Potter timeline is variable. You could start the action during 1992, during the events of the Chamber of Secrets and map the series to that (with Stars taking place over the course of the Goblet of Fire), and turn it into a True Crossover where Harry et al become Important to the story. You could kick things off after Harry's left Hogwarts, circa 2002, and have no interference with the events from the books (beyond your cast of side characters, anyway. No Professor Snape, McGonagall as Headmistress, etc.) Or you could start off in 2012, with James Sirius Potter ending up as Chibi-Usa's classmate during S/SuperS.

CLEARLY I have put too much thought into this already.
Back to top Go down
http://miss-tricks.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 5:20 pm

XD I think some of you have over-romantisized ideas of Gryffindors based on the books - one of the key Gryffindor traits is [b]pride[/i] along with bravery, and while Mako is brave and Usagi can be brave, neither is prideful (well, minus certain areas of 'talent'). Hufflepuffs are all about equality, fairness, and giving people second chances. They're loyal and trustworthy, humble, and are never intimidated and will always protect their friends and family, and are the least likely house to produce dark wizards. I think that even post-stars, Usagi is firmly Hufflepuff.

As for Minako being in Slytherin, I thought it a good fit because Minako has a dream and works hard to obtain it. She's definitely cunning (in the good way!) and always plays to win. Also, I think she'd have SO MUCH FUN with the Slytherin reputation, messing with other houses, acting scary and impressive and laughing her butt off about it later in her rooms.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime4th February 2013, 5:39 pm

Makoto/Usagi- Hufflepuffs. Mostly because Hufflepuffs will do what's right no matter what. And they're like that.

Ami- Ravenclaw or Slytherin. She's both smart and very cunning in her own way. Her plans did invovle tricking her opponent at times too.

Mamoru- Ravenclaw Intellect as well as sauvy.

Minako- Griffindor

Rei- Slytherin

Chibiusa- Ravenclaw because while she's similar to Usagi and is kind hearted, she displays more intellect.

Haruka- Griffindor

Michiru- Ravenclaw

Setsuna- Ravenclaw

Hotaru- Hufflepuff.

Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime12th April 2015, 7:56 pm

AND THIS IS ME RESURRECTING A 2-YEAR OLD TOPIC!!! WOOHOO!!!!

well, my opinion, after a lot to consider is as follows:

Gryffindor: Makoto, Chibiusa
Ravenclaw: Mamoru, Ami, Setsuna
Slytherin: Minako, Rei, Haruka, Michiru
Hufflepuff: Usagi, Hotaru

So... what about your opinions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime13th April 2015, 5:25 am

My decision would be:
Gryffindor: Makoto (alternatively Hufflepuff), Chibiusa
Ravenclaw: Ami (alternatively Hufflepuff)
Slytherin: Minako (alternatively Gryffindor), Rei (alternatively Gryffindor), Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna
Hufflepuff: Usagi, Mamoru, Hotaru
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 7:19 am

Haruka and Makoto: Gryffindor 
Ami, Mamoru,and Michiru: Ravenclaw
Minako,(or Slytherin) Usagi, Chibiusa, Hotaru, and Setsuna: Hufflepuff
Rei: Slytherin (or Gryffindor)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Touka
Lotus Crystal

Touka

Lotus Crystal

Title : Professional Fangirl ~ GC's Official Mistress 9

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime25th June 2016, 9:46 am

Time to revive this baby.

Usagi - She's 75% Hufflepuff and 25% Gryffindor. She has the traits of a bad Gryffindor as in brave, but will be reckless and WILL be heroic to the point of wanting to save everyone she loves. However, that's a loyal Hufflepuff trait too. Hufflepuffs are known for being kind, loyal, and doing what's right. 

Ami - Ravenclaw. Ravenclaws are known for loving knowledge for the heck of it. They care about grades, yes - and that's what makes her a bit like Slytherin. However, the difference is that they're caring more in the intelligence and they're doing it for the sake of learning.

Rei - 60/40 of Slytherin and Gryffindor, and I'll explain why. Rei is an extremely ambitious person, and she does exhibit some Slytherin traits such as being determined, will go to any sorts to achieve her goal(s), and is cunning. However, Gryffindor is brave, daring and has a short temper. (Let's all agree that Rei has a hella of a short temper.)  "Gryffindors to be self-righteous and arrogant, with no regard for rules." Rei can definitely be like this when she wants to - however, Slytherins are actually in respect of the rules. While they're ambitious and will break a few to get what they want, they're not entirely stupid enough to cross the line so far. Gryffindors... they really don't care. I don't see Rei as a rule breaker mostly, either.

Makoto - Hufflepuff. To all the people who think Hufflepuff is a potato house, tell me - who was the original Hogwarts champion of the Triwizard Tournament? What house was the powerful Auror, Nymphadora don't kill me please Tonks? That's right. Although Hufflepuff is seen as one of the least smartest houses, they're just not boastful. Makoto and Usagi both haven't really boasted about anything in the series except in certain fields. (They certainly can't, with their grades.) Hufflepuffs are respectively loyal, kind, and hard working. Although Makoto's grades isn't Ivy League-level, she's definitely hardworking, kind AND loyal to her friends.

Minako - Slytherin. Although she could be seen as a Gryffindor, I just don't see her being Sorted into it. Slytherins exhibit the traits of being cunning, slyyy and ambitious. Minako is extremely ambitious, as well as cunning. Nobody could probably be able to pull of pretending they're a moon princess without that much of cunning. She's also ambitious, and determined - when in Stars she entered a contest and Yaten was a judge, Yaten downlooked her, believing she wasn't fit for the spot. But Minako didn't oblige, and she was pretty determined to win the eyes (and maybe hearts? She is, after all, the Senshi of Love) of the judges.
Back to top Go down
http://aelaesia.tumblr.com https://thttp://romanpraetors.tumblr.com http://aelaesia.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?   The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sailor Senshi in Hogwarts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top