The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? Empty
PostSubject: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 8:02 pm

I have aways wondered this in the anime. With the exception of Setsuna, weren't the Outers on Earth just like the Inners durng the ecological disaster? What do you think happened to them? My best guess is that they went back to protecting the outer solar system from outside invaders. I would like to see what others think about this.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 10:03 pm

It's probably just because Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune had not been created as characters in the manga or anime during the arc where we see Crystal Tokyo, it's also notable that the four Guardian Soldiers are in their original outfits rather than a later form, Diana is also completely absent from Sailor Moon R despite appearing in the Black Moon arc of the manga, so we don't see future Luna or Artemis either in the anime. The best we can do is headcanon and fill in the gaps. The problem is during the Infinity arc of the manga, the traditionally distant Uranus and Neptune changed their mission to fight alongside Sailor Moon rather than fighting from afar, so they actually should have been in Crystal Tokyo if we do not think anything changed in that time. The anime, however, continues to separate Uranus and Neptune from the main cast, so its safe to assume they're elsewhere doing their own thing but its really up to your imagination. The musicals include future-Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and even Saturn in this storyline, they are apparently are in Crystal Tokyo and unite to help against the Black Moon Clan. So there is at least one canon who consider them currently in Crystal Tokyo .
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 10:56 pm

Yeah, Naoko apparently never thought her series would go past the first arc, only due to popular demand did she continue. Pretty interesting, but I always thought that the outers were protecting Serenity from their usual points on their planets. I mean, almost every time the story goes to Crystal Tokyo there is some new enemy. It's probable the were providing the first line of defence during the crisis. And since the enemy made it to Earth, they were probably overcome (Sad)
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 11:26 pm

I think so too, though technically as the Black Moon Clan are invaders from within the Solar System, it is not under the jurisdiction of Uranus, Neptune or Pluto to actually have to interfere with that particular enemy.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 4:46 pm

What they said. Smile

I think sometimes it just boils down to the simple fact that Naoko had not thought up certain storylines or characters and discrepancies will occur for that reason alone.
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 5:07 pm

Oh, but it is so much more fun to think of headcanon or fanon to account for the discrepancies rather than writing it off as the cause of the author. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 5:30 pm

Soo then, what is everyone's head canon? ^^
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 6:56 pm

Yes, but the inner senshi protect Usagi. I believe that the Outers, not only defend anything coming into the system, but try and get ride of major threats within the system as well before they get to Usagi.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 7:07 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
I think so too, though technically as the Black Moon Clan are invaders from within the Solar System, it is not under the jurisdiction of Uranus, Neptune or Pluto to actually have to interfere with that particular enemy.

You took the words out of my mouth, Houyou. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime20th January 2013, 8:46 pm

I didn't really think about it like that, especially how the inner's fuku isn't upgraded in the future. I wonder if this will be addressed in the new Sailor Moon though I have to admit, a part of me likes to keep wondering where the outers are since they are so mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 12:27 pm

Even though the role of the Outer Senshi is to protect against invaders from different galaxies, I always felt that they would have influence and authority as far as what went on in Crystal Tokyo, although the Inner senshi served as the guardians. It's already been brought up that the Outers (barring Pluto) appeared after Season R so there wasn't a good time to talk about their involvement in Crystal Tokyo. Perhaps the Outers had a secondary role compared to the Inners.

What I want to know is what Princess Saturn's role was. If Saturn was awakened solely to lay ruin to Crystal Tokyo, then what exactly did the planet Saturn serve as a purpose?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kyasariin
Star Seed

Kyasariin

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 5:49 am

I wondered this too when I was watching. After much thought and debate, my boyfriend and I came to the conclusion that the Outers were on vacation at that time. (Except Pluto, she's guarding the door.)

Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? 3884866259
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 7:59 am

They're the navy making sure dangerous sea creatures don't make it to the island.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 8:04 am

maybe the Outer's didn't show up because Pluto kept them away or sent them on a wild goose chase, knowing the inner's hadn't met the outers yet, so had to prevent the timestream from getting messed up.

after all, how weird would it have been if when uranus and neptune showed up, Usagi instantly blurted out "Haruka, Michiru!" and glomped them? kinda ruin the drama a bit. XD
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Guardian Zero
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime2nd August 2013, 8:28 pm

It's also weird how in the StarS arc of the manga, before Chibi Moon goes back to the past, we see the inners and Pluto passed out within the Crystal Palace, but no sign of Neptune, Uranus or Saturn.

Also I have no idea why they were in their "super" forms. If their past selves had reached the "eternal" phase, how come the future senshi were still "super"?
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime16th August 2013, 11:37 pm

and it still makes me doubt why the inner and outer senshi didn't appear in their eternal forms during that part, since technically they're in the future. but wouldn't that scene have some sort of reference to the dark moon arc?
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime20th August 2013, 10:04 am

I think this was already mentioned, but it's probably like a magical roadblock so the girls don't see too much of their future.

It's the difference of learning where your future is leading verses knowing how your future got there.

When they first went to the future, saw themselves as their first transformation. Their original fukus. 

This is what they saw when they went the first time, nearly 1000 years in the future... but in less than a year they upgraded to super and than to Eternal. 

It's like getting to foresee your own death, you know it's going to happen, but you don't know how. If you knew how, it wouldn't happen. Same concept.

That also explains why we don't see Uranus, Neptune or Sailor Saturn. If they couldn't learn of their upgrades, to ensure those upgrades could happen (Since they seemed to depend on key reasons of enlightenment, something they had to go through to advance. Something that made them stronger.) then it goes to say that they weren't ready to meet the others because if they knew, it could change the course of time and events would happen much differently. Butterfly effect. 

Relationships like theirs need to grow naturally, it's they've bonded over hardships. They've learned. Their meeting the outers is also what helped them grow to Supers in the manga.

They already met Pluto, so that's why she's always seen.

HEADCANON for my reasonings on where they exactly were. 
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Shayera-Elektra
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime9th November 2013, 4:08 pm

Well, I have theory. It's not mine, but I liked and I agree. Very Happy
Pluto said that the future is not written in stone, but every decision might change the future. And everytime Chibiusa travels to past she creates a new timeline. 

At original timeline, before R/black moon, we don't see Uranus, Neptune nor Saturn, because there wasn't at that timeline any need of them to awaken, so they probably spent the rest of their lives as civilians or didn't even re-incarnated at that era. Pluto is locked at the Gates. In that timeline, they didn't need upgrade or help, so the powers that Sailor Moon had was enough when she reached the NQS form and they live happily in Crystal Tokyo (or not that happy, Chibiusa didn't look a really happy child).
Then we have the Black Moon attack and all that events we know. Chibiusa stoles one of Pluto's keys (she does that in manga) or whatever and goes back to the past seeking Sailor Moon's help, since according to her Dad's story was a invencible warrior (or he has a terrible memory of past or with time he ornated the original story, nevermind). That itself changed the timeline creating a new one: a timeline where the met Chibiusa and heard of Crystal Tokyo and later travel to future where they met Pluto, King Endymion and sleep beauty NQS. The vilains also travel to the past. Can you imagine how it messed with the time stream?? 
Originally the 1st time Demande saw Serenity was he attacked Crystal Palace, but then he travels to the past to stalk Serenity's young self. So, when we get to the 30th century, NQS already know Demande.
New altered timeline, new vilains and the senshi need to get stronger in order to defeat the enemy. Chibiusa is turned into Black Lady. NQS has to use her powers to help Sailor Moon to defeat Black Lady and Death Phantom (anime) or just to defeat Death Phatom and Pluto leaves the Gates to join the fight (manga), Pluto dies. 
A new timeline is now created!

Pluto is now re-incarnated at 20th century or is allowed to go to that time. 
Chibiusa travels back to train with past senshi.
Neptune and Uranus are awaken because of the Death Busters presence. 
The reunion of Pluto, Uranus and Neptune summon Saturn.
By this point we have 2 timelines: Death Busters never showed up or Uranus/Neptune/Saturn never awaken/died. Or things happened exactly as shown at anime/manga.
We have a different timeline, because in the future Chibiusa saw the Holy Grail at Serenity's room. But after all that events, we see the Grail being destroyed by Mistress 9 - A new timeline was created.

And so it goes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Tricks
Lotus Crystal

Miss Tricks

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Clouds

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime29th November 2013, 1:37 am

My headcanon is that during the original timeline, the Death Busters plot resulted in the deaths of Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn.  The Inner Senshi were only peripherally involved because the Holy Grail didn't form.

-they were probably due to be reborn during the time of Crystal Tokyo, and would have been Chibi-Usa's age/compatriots, with Pluto overseeing them.  (...but the timeline was permanently changed as of the point that Usagi and Neo-Queen Serenity met face to face, and then changed again when Chibi-Usa was sent back to the past.)
-this would mean that there were three timelines as of the end of S.  The original timeline, without any time travel.  Chibi-Usa messes this up when she goes to the past the first time, creating the second timeline.  In the second timeline, Pluto is reborn in the past.  (Making it possible for the Holy Grail to be formed/found.)  The THIRD timeline occurs when Chibi-Usa goes to the past during S.

First timeline:  Neptune and Uranus and Saturn die through various means.  The Holy Grail is never found/formed.
Second timeline:  Neptune and Uranus and Saturn still die.  Pluto may or may not die.  The Holy Grail is formed, and Usagi (...or Mamoru) is used as a sacrifice/victim in Chibi-Usa's place.  But everything turns out well, or the Inner Senshi are still only barely involved in the proceedings, which is why Neo-Queen Serenity thinks it's a-okay to send Chibi-Usa back in time for training.
Third timeline:  Canon.  The 'making friends' line wasn't necessarily about Hotaru, though it worked out that way.  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://miss-tricks.tumblr.com/
Ashtray Girl 海王
Star Seed

Ashtray Girl 海王

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 1:45 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
It's probably just because Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune had not been created as characters in the manga or anime during the arc where we see Crystal Tokyo
I'm pretty sure that when Queen Serenity reincarnated all the senshi during the battle with Queen Beryl in the anime are also shown some other senshi than the inners, I spotted sailor neptune in one frame, inside one sphere. So maybe it was already planned to have many sailor senshi protecting various planets and celestial bodies Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? 3186387542
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 5:17 pm

While that's true, I still believe that is just a coincidence. I don't think SM had even been green lit for a 3rd season at that point and if there was going to be an Easter egg of Neptune, why not at least one of Uranus as well? Buuuuut it would be REALLY nice if it were Neptune, inverse.

I was thinking about the Outers not being in Crystal Tokyo in the manga recently since in the manga club we are in the middle of the Black Moon Clan Arc. I've gone back and forth about SM manga have multi-universe theory with time-travel (a la Dragon Ball series) for a while now. Mostly because the story at times supports it but at others it doesn't. The times when it doesn't support it is when events in the past affect the future. I'd have to refresh myself on the Stars arc but the events in the past start affecting the future and Chibiusa notices and wishes to go to the past.

ANYWAY, if there is multiverse theory, then the future where Chibiusa comes from, the events of Infinity Arc never happen, or if they do, its in a way where Neptune and Uranus are never awakened. The only thing is Chibiusa knows about Eternal Sailor Moon so...it makes me think maybe the events of Stars happen but are a little different?

I still want to know what great event makes the whole world makes this young unknown woman from Japan Queen of the Earth but thats another topic xD
Back to top Go down
Ashtray Girl 海王
Star Seed

Ashtray Girl 海王

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 6:48 am

Brit-chan wrote:
While that's true, I still believe that is just a coincidence. I don't think SM had even been green lit for a 3rd season at that point and if there was going to be an Easter egg of Neptune, why not at least one of Uranus as well? Buuuuut it would be REALLY nice if it were Neptune, inverse.

I was thinking about the Outers not being in Crystal Tokyo in the manga recently since in the manga club we are in the middle of the Black Moon Clan Arc. I've gone back and forth about SM manga have multi-universe theory with time-travel (a la Dragon Ball series) for a while now. Mostly because the story at times supports it but at others it doesn't. The times when it doesn't support it is when events in the past affect the future. I'd have to refresh myself on the Stars arc but the events in the past start affecting the future and Chibiusa notices and wishes to go to the past.

ANYWAY, if there is multiverse theory, then the future where Chibiusa comes from, the events of Infinity Arc never happen, or if they do, its in a way where Neptune and Uranus are never awakened. The only thing is Chibiusa knows about Eternal Sailor Moon so...it makes me think maybe the events of Stars happen but are a little different?

I still want to know what great event makes the whole world makes this young unknown woman from Japan Queen of the Earth but thats another topic xD
I'm thinking too much about multiverse lately, even if not related to SM  Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? 3978041997 I like the multiverse theory (even if I don't think that's the case, because the same people from the present are living in the future) but I think that, if it was the case, events from one universe could affect one other universe in any case, with infinite universes come infinite possibilities Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? 3978041997
Anyway, by chance I just saw a video of Queen Serenity and Princess Serenity and I saw the scene I was referring to, and, I don't know if it'sjust because she's my favourite senshi, but I keep seeing neptune in one of the eggs Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? 3221295634  There are many people that are being reincarnated, and between them I guess many senshi (or maybe only senshi and not common people), so maybe Naoko didn't have a clear idea about what was going to happen next, but maybe she immagined many senshi from the beginning... (I took a screenshot of that frame)
Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? Reinc_10
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 8:39 am

Oh yeah, it's definitely a look a like. I always noticed it too every time I watched the episode ever since I had the Dic dub version of the episode on VHS. XD Maybe Naoko had some rough designs at that point or something? I'm not really entirely sure on the timeline of when seasons got green-lit, etc. I always assumed that at that point, it hadn't been quite yet, but who knows, maybe they were in talks? The anime industry always worked a bit different than how animation production did in the US.

Quote :
(even if I don't think that's the case, because the same people from the present are living in the future)

Well, there's not really a reason for them to not be? I dunno this reasoning kinda confused me. xD In Dragonball Z, when the timelines split, characters from the main timeline and new one still existed. Also the only people we know from the present that is in Crystal Tokyo is Usagi, Mamo and the Inners. We never learned anything of other people but even still, regardless of multiple timeslines, there's no reason they can't exist.

The other reason multiverse theory would work is it would also explain lack of Super forms in the future (even though the logical explanation is just that Naoko forgot but lets ignore that for now xD). But then Pluto is the only one shown in her Super fuku in the future in the manga. So. Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? 3978041997

I do agree that events from one universe could possibly affect the other but since everything is left so loosey goosey in SM and Naoko didn't really seem to think ahead on that, I'm not sure if that's the case or not in her world.

And then there's the question of Pluto. Is the Pluto that's first introduced to us, the Pluto back from the Silver Millenium or is she reborn like everyone else since Saturn ends up Silence Glaiving the whole thing? And if she is, is she the Setsuna we meet in Infinity Arc who was actually revived by NQS? And thus NQS created some sort of time loop for Pluto? And what about the implications of present SM meeting her future self which was supposed to be bad?? Did that maybe alter events of the original time line? Can we all blame it on Usagi in the end?

So many questions. So little answers. Naoko!! *shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 8:54 am

Just to throw in a quick note about the screenshot that shows another sailor soldier: she isn't wearing Neptune's shoes. I tend to lean towards this character not being a specific design sketch from Naoko, but an assisting animator completing the scene based on general notes. It's really fun to think it might have been a hint at what's to come, but I feel like that's not as likely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Paradiso
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Serena celestial

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime28th June 2017, 3:11 pm

Ignore the hat made out of foil on my head but, how ive always explained this to myself is maybe when they travel time they are travel from this point to the future so all the events that havent really happened yet? like there jumping from r all the way to crystal tokyo so there skipping over the event of s ss and stars? because to me, like if it was the future if everything ended with R?
i feel like nothing im typing is making sense like it does in my mind hahaha  Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? 2462981697 Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? 966042495
if i could make a diagram then it would all make sense LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dollsdolls/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime28th June 2017, 4:47 pm

That's another perspective too, and I think I've tried to think about it in that way too. In fact, honestly when the whole future stuff was probably created Infinity through Stars probably was hardly a thought in Naoko's mind. xD
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime29th June 2017, 11:09 am

What may have happened is that when they went into the future and learned what they did could have been what changed the direction of the future. All the craziness that followed after that arc may never have happened if they didn't travel through time.
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime5th July 2017, 9:41 am

Maybe they were on vacation.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime19th July 2017, 1:03 pm

I think it was just one of the plot holes that Naoko had while creating the manga. She originally had no intention of going forward as long as the manga had gone (in fact, if memory serves me right, she had planned to have everyone die in the end ^^Wink. Since her publisher disrupted her plans to end the manga early, she kept on continuing the series. That leaves us with a lot of plot holes throughout both the anime and the manga.

As for the screenshot of the Neptune Look-A-Like, Naoko took inspirations of many things when creating her characters from people she knew and etc. I just think that the look-a-like was a coincidence. Remember that technically Neptune, Uranus and Pluto watch the battle from afar as they were not permitted to leave their posts until their talisman called upon Sailor Saturn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?   Theory:  Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theory: Why Aren't The Outers Seen In Crystal Tokyo?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top