The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp Empty
PostSubject: Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp   Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp I_icon_minitime7th January 2013, 4:28 pm

Character Information

Name: Princess Endymion

Age and Date of Birth: 16, August 3rd

Race: Lunarian/ White

Birthplace: The Moon

Appearance: Slender build, about 5 feet tall. Pale flawless skin that seems alabaster white at times next to her hair. She has ebony black and wavy hair done in two buns on top of her head with the rest of it flowing loose in gentle waves to the ground. Had intense dark blue eyes that have a more adult shape to them. Also has a slightly heart shaped face.

She often wears a floor length flowing white empire styled gown with white and gold accented rings around the top of the bust line. Two strands of round sapphire gems sandwiches a line of onyx crescent designs and she also wears white heels. She also wears the traditional barrettes but with round sapphires instead of pearls, the same thing for her bracelet. Rather enjoys wearing jewelry of any kind but is partial to jewelry containing onyx and sapphire. Favorite colors for clothes include black, blues, white, and purples. Often paints her nails clear, though will occasionally be persuaded to paint them a dark blue for formal occasions.

Skills/Abilities: Growing roses imported from Earth, especially red ones. Memorizing facts, she can even compete with Mercury in this. She's very good at ice skating, a popular past time on the Moon. She is also excellent at playing the harp and piano, though no one except her mother and guardian's know about this.

Personality: Endymion is a very down to earth, intelligent young lady. She acts more like an adult than a teenager, which usually works in her favor as princess of the moon and wins people over with her charms and maturity. While she is friendly and kind around just about everyone, she doesn't have much of an intrest in having many friends. Often times, she'll have her nose buried in books for studies, as she wants to become a great queen some day. She also has a natural grace, which her mother and guardians are constantly proud of. She tends to go silent for long periods of time when she is wrestling with a difficult problem, at which point one of her guardians will probably have to intercede to find out what's wrong.

She tends to stiffen a little when she goes to Earth for royal visits. She loves the atmosphere and all the plants that exist there. It's just that the people and the different attitude tend to baffle her slightly. She's especially unsure how to react to the Prince of Earth. She thinks he seems very sweet, but rather on the silly side. She tends to deny that she has a crush on him, despite the fact her actions tend to prove otherwise. As such, she tries to be much more independent when he's around, to prove to herself she doesn't need him around.

Biography/History: Princess Endymion was born to Queen Serenity, many months after her husband had died in an unknown and swiftly forgotten accident. She was given the name Endymion because of the excellent relations between the Earth and Moon, to the point that Queen Serenity probably chose such a meaningful name to give to her only daughter to reflect the friendships she had with the king and queen of Earth.

Soon after she was born, Endymion was given her four guardians, all princes from their home worlds, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus. She quickly grew and caught up with them, as her mother predicted she would. She got along with them fine, despite the differences of their genders, as many of them shared the same interests as her. Unfortunately a dark force had invaded the Moon soon after Endymion's birth, and before being dispelled by the power of the Earth and Moon combined, proclaimed that Princess Endymion would never live to see her throne. Endymion herself is unaware of this, as are her guardians. As such, she looks forward to her coronation with joy, despite the fact many people on the moon who still remember feel very wary.

She often enjoys gentle debates with Mercury and learning various ladylike tasks from her unlikely mentor, Jupiter, such as cooking and sewing. With Mars, she thoroughly enjoys the few training sessions they have together, despite knowing that fighting is a very unprincess like thing to know. Endymion feels the most at odds with Venus, who is too much of a playboy and goofball for her tastes. But she has a fondness for him, because of his ability to always bring a smile to her face with his silliness. She has never had any romantic feelings for any of her guardian's, despite the many rumors abounding between the maids of the palace. Instead, she found her heart very unexpectedly caught when she first met the Prince of Earth on her first royal visit. Soon after, she began to show disdain for the boy and his silly carefree personality, trying to convince herself and others that she didn't like him but was only polite and nice because of their parents friendship. She often finds herself forgetting this whenever she's alone with him though.

She also tends to get along very well with her guardian cat Luna, who seems a very intelligent and no nonsense male. She often thinks of him as the elder brother she never had, and he is usually her confidant. She has often asked him questions about his home planet Mau, and chuckles at his frusteration with the adoring Artemis, the advister of Venus, who has had a crush on the fellow Mauian since their first meeting.

Other Noteworthy Facts:blood type: A
favorite gem: Onyx and Sapphire
favorite flower: Roses
habits: sometimes has a bad habit of nibbling on a strand of her hair when reading.
favorite subjects: anything to do with ruling a kingdom and fighting
least favorite subjects: social studies
favorite food: Tea and Rose jam
least favorite food: anything bitter
favorite daydreams: Serenity being a dashing romantic prince, being a great queen, and sometimes giving Venus a good wack on the head and getting away with it.

RP Sample:

Princess Endymion sat quietly at a desk in her room, the only sound the scratching of her quill on paper. She was inwardly glad that her mother had allowed her to take up some of the responsibilities her mother did. Currently, she was dealing with issues and complaints from the people of the Moon kingdom. It was really very easy to think of solutions to their problems. Suddenly a very loud banging came from the door, making her pen scratch across the parchment. She stared in dismay at all of the work just ruined, before she turned vengefully on the closed doors. “Come in!” she snapped, frustrated as she drew out a new piece of parchment and began redoing the letter. She was unsurprised when her guardian Venus came in, a cocky grin on his face. She knew what he wanted. “Oh for the last time, no, no, and NO! I simply will not go to the ball with that...that..” she felt her tongue tripping as images of the sunny prince of Earth filled her mind. The bright warm smile he had that captured her heart and left her breathless.

She shook her head and dunked her quill in the ink hard. “It's ridiculous! He'll be jabbering away idiotically all night and I won't have a single moment of peace to think! And he's a horrible dancer, he'll step on my toes!” she exclaimed, swiftly cutting off Venus's protests. She couldn't sit anymore, the thought of Prince Serenity always got her antsy. She swiftly stood and began pacing the room, trying not to acknowledge Venus's knowing smirk. “I won't do it! I won't!” she proclaimed again, though she knew full well she would give into the mans suggestion, and probably enjoy herself immensely. Not that she would ever let HIM or the prince know that of course. She just couldn't stand the smug smirk Venus got when she finally gave in.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp   Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp I_icon_minitime8th January 2013, 3:43 am

Hi Crystal. So have Endymion and Serenity just switched places in this RP, Serenity now being the Prince of Earth while Endymion is the Princess of the Moon? Does this roleplay take references from other stories than Sailor Moon? If not, I think I or Pluto need to move this profile to another section Smile .
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp   Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp I_icon_minitime8th January 2013, 5:39 am

yup! most of the genders are switched, except Queen Serenity...cause she's just too awesome to turn male. XD but no, it doesn't take references from anything else...i thought it would be otaku because canon wise, Endymion was male. so i didn't think it would fit under canon.^^0 if it does, feel free to move it!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp   Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp I_icon_minitime8th January 2013, 9:20 pm

I'm still debating with myself if this should be moved to canon profiles or not, honestly, and have been for the last several hours. I'll have to decide before I post an aye or nay on approval and comments to go with that. It might fall to Yumi-chan for this one.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp   Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 6:32 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp   Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 4:21 pm

Chimia, do you have an opinion? Otaku or Canon board?
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp   Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp I_icon_minitime25th January 2013, 9:13 am

After extended consideration, I feel that this will be best assigned to the canon board; because the profile is mostly accurate to canon Endymion. Thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp   Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp I_icon_minitime25th January 2013, 9:40 am

okay then!^^ so anything i need to fix?
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp   Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp I_icon_minitime27th January 2013, 6:44 pm

Okay after I read through your profile again I will say

Approved

As a side note - I think that her favorite and least favorite subjects seem to argue with each other a bit. I see ruling a Kingdom also involving a lot of social duties in order to rule with wisdom and to keep the court in order. Though this can also be something that Endymion still has to learn.

Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp   Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Endymion/ Reverse Silver Millennium rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top