The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi   Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 9:40 pm

General Information
Name: Twila

Birthday: November 22
Birthplace: Canterlot, Equestria

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn): Please include at least two paragraphs of description.

Twila is around 5”6’. She has great posture and she carries herself like a lady. She had dark blue hair with purple and pink highlights that hangs to her knees when down. She usually wears her hair in a fishtail braid that hangs to her waist. Her eyes are a purple color. Her skin is a paler than it would be if she got out in the sun more as she spends much of her time in the library studying.

Twila usually wears jeans and baggy t-shirts, as she finds them more comfortable to move in. She can usually been seen in shades of purple and often old “lived in” jeans, that are a faded blue color. When she wears tank tops she wears a long sleeved shirt over them, that hangs off one shoulder (Like from the 80’s), they are also loose fitting and hide her figure.  Her shoes of choice are flip-flops and she would go barefoot if she could.

When she was studying under Princess Celestia she wore dresses that were fitting a student of the princess. She still wears the dresses for special occasions. The dresses are deep purple in color and flow just above the ground. When she wears a skirt it’s usually at least knee length and free flowing, since she doesn’t like tight fitting clothes. The tops that she pairs with the skirts are usually demure in cut and not very form fitting.

Personality: Please include at least two paragraphs of description.

Twila is a studious person and she takes her schoolwork seriously. Because of this she is at first anti-social. She doesn’t make friends easily. She considers books and knowledge more important that friendship. She is skeptical of what she thinks of a superstation. She believes that there is a reason for everything that can be explained.

Twila can be considerable empathy and patience that stand in stark contrast to the many examples of her overreacting to a situation and often to other people around her. She easily overreacts to the thought of letting Princess Celestia down or with the thought of disappointing the princess.

Twila’s reliance on books is something that holds her back. She is almost always reading something. Sometimes she forgets the world around her and gets lost in the pages of her books. She often will help her friends study or with their homework if they needed it.

Twila is prone to panic in cases that she can’t find the answer in a book.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills:
Twila is gifted with the ability of foresight. She can sometimes see things before they happen. She is a good reader and is very smart. She is a great at organization.  She takes meticulous notes and her friends often ask to borrow them. Her grades are always good and she is often at the top of her class.

History: Please include at least two paragraphs of description. If the character is a sailor senshi or a villain, please provide information on how he or she became a sailor senshi or a villain.  

Twila doesn’t have much contact with her parents, even thought they lived in Canterlot too. She has an older brother Shining Armor. She has a close relationship with her brother and looks up to him.  

Twila is a student of Princess Celestia. She has studied under her since Twila was just a child. Twila is in the library when she discovers that Nightmare Moon will return. She runs off the tell the Princess and, Celestia sends her to Ponyville to make friends and continue her studies.Twila mostly ignores the first part of her orders and focuses on her studies, and trying to find a way to stop Nightmare Moon from returning.

She arrives in Ponyville the day of the Summer Sun Celebration and is there when Nightmare Moon returns to announce the coming of the eternal night. She ran back to her library to find a way to stop it, and she found in a book the elements of Harmony and sets out to find them so she can seal away Nightmare Moon again.

Along the way she meets the others (Risa, Kandise, Amethyst ect) and finds herself in a sudden friendship with them. She tells them she’s looking for the elements of harmony to seal away Nightmare Moon again and free Princess Celestia. Twila receives her henshin wand while looking for the elements of harmony. She was watching Sailors Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity fight a monster whishing for a way to help, when before her apperared her wand. Taking it in hand she calls out “Twilight Sparkle Cutie Make Up” and becomes Sailor Twilight Sparkle.

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)

Senshi Name: Sailor Twilight Sparkle
Senshi Fuku:  Her fuku is domanited with purples, blues and a little pink. The bodice is white, and her skirt is the a pale purple. Her broach is a crystal like the star on Saturn’s. Her bow in front is a deep pink and the bow on her back is the same color. Her tiara has what looks like her cutie mark from MLP on it. Her cutie mark is a pink star with white one behind it offset so all points of the stars can be seen. There are 6 little stars around the bigger star. See image below too.

Henshin/Transformation: Twilight Sparkle Cutie Make up!

Powers: Please include a description of how the attack looks when performed, the name of the attack, the effects of the attack, and the strengths/weaknesses of the attack.

Weapons or Magical Items: Please include a description of any weapons and magical items.
Her henshin wand looks like a pen with a crystal start like her cutie mark from MLP on it. It is pale purple in color. When she calls out her transformation phrase a burst of bright purple light engulfs her and she becomes Sailor Twilight Sparkle.

Attacks:
Twilight Teleport. This allows her to move around the battlefield quickly, Given enough time she can move the other Senshi too. This allows her to move others on the battle field to keep them from getting hurt.

Sparkle Shield   This isn’t really an attack but a force field that protects for a time against enemy attacks. The more she uses it the strong the shield becomes.

Twilight Levitate: this allows her to float for a brief period of time.  She can also use this to lift objects and throw them at enemies.

Sparkle Twinkle: this isn’t an attack but has the abilities to return the people to normal after being infected or corrupted by Nightmare Moon’s mist.

Twilight Unleashed. As a last ditch effort Sailor Twilight Sparkle can unleash all her power in an attack that pushes the enemy back or it can hurt the Sailors. Twilight Sparkle doesn’t have complete control over the spell.

Added note all of her attacks have emit a light that is purple in color. Sailor Twilight Sparkle's attacks can fail at first, however the more she uses an attack the better she gets. This leads to friends being dropped or enemy attacks getting through her shields, or being off when she teleports people like missing where she meant to put them teleport them. Sometimes by like miles.

Guardian: Spike the Talking Bearded Dragon.

RP Sample: Must be at least 100 words. Please use the character you are applying for in this role-playing sample.

Twila wasn’t happy about leaveing Canterlot. She wanted to stay and do what she could to help, but the Princess said she needed to go so she did. Sighing she packed the rest of her things and headed for the train that would take her to Ponyville. What was so special about this place that the Princess would send her out there? She did have Spike with her and that was a comfort. It would be nice to have a friend around, even though she was suppose to go there to make friends. What did friends have that books didn’t? A laugh,? A smile? She didn’t want that. She wanted to help.
The ride wasn’t too long and she would be on time for the Summer Sun Celebration, which the Princess was supposed to appear at this year. Maybe if she hadn’t said anything about Nightmare Moon’s potential return maybe then the Princess wouldn’t have sent her away, to a backwoods town in the middle of nowhere. Oh well what was done was done.

She looked over to Spike. She sighed again. “What do you think?” She asked him.

“About what?” He asked back. “I think this will be good for you. All you ever do is study.” He snorted at her.
He was right all she did was study, but then knowledge and books would never let you down like people did. She pulled her braid over her shoulder and  grabbed her bags. Exiting the train she followed the directions given to her to the library she would be staying at while she was here.  
“Maybe this will be a short stay and we can go back soon.” She said hopefully. Spike snorted but didn’t reply. “It never hurts to hope.” She said back.

She pushed the door to the library open and went upstairs to unpack and change. She was going to the Summer Sun Celebration after all. She would see the Princess there that might be a good time to ask about when she could go back to Canterlot. She choose a simple dress of deep purples with a pale lavender bow in the back. She checked her hair and headed out. “Spike, are you coming?” She asked at the door and soon the bearded dragon was on her shoulder.

“Let’s go! What’s taking so long?” he teased her. She rolled her eyes and closed the door behind her. She couldn’t wait to see the Princess again and ask after going home.

Twilight Sparkle's Cutie Mark.
Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi Twilig12

Last edited by radicaledward124 on 19th December 2012, 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi   Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi I_icon_minitime15th December 2012, 8:35 am

Like I said to Celestial, I'll try to sit down and review this application tonight. If I once more run out of time due to family visiting, I'll try for Monday or Tuesday. I apologize about the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi   Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi I_icon_minitime15th December 2012, 12:15 pm

It's all good sweetie!! take your time and have fun with your family. I don't mind!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi   Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi I_icon_minitime16th December 2012, 8:08 pm

*Huggles.* Thanks, Ed, I appreciate it. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi   Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi I_icon_minitime16th December 2012, 9:44 pm

Hey my brother and his wife are coming in tomorrow. I get it. I'm not in that big of a rush.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi   Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 8:03 am

Grossly overdue review, but here we are. I'll be going down the line with commentary, as I have with other profiles recently.

Appearance: Descriptive, more than meets requirements.
Personality: Typo with "superstation", as I presume you mean "superstition". Otherwise good.
Skills/Abilities: Perfectly reasonable within context.
Bio: I'm not overly familiar with MLP, but I have watched the first couple of episodes to try to get into it with a few friends. The beginning of the bio does draw a nice similarity while still being different, though.

Senshi:
Fuku - I don't remember what Twilight Sparkle's 'cutie mark' looks like off the top of my head. Do you want to outline the shapes and colors?
Attacks - Well rounded attacks, which certainly fits her character. They don't seem to have many weaknesses, though, but perhaps that's because the MLP senshi heavily depend on group effort?

Other Notes: For future profiles, feel free to delete the requirements regarding each point. Those don't have to be posted with the profile.
Final Verdict: Tentatively APPROVED. (Pending explanation of the attacks.)
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi   Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi I_icon_minitime19th December 2012, 10:20 am

Changes noted.

APPROVED! I hope you have a good time with this character. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi   Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Twilight Sparkle// MLP Senshi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top