The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Antagonist: Fox's Eye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Antagonist: Fox's Eye Empty
PostSubject: Antagonist: Fox's Eye   Antagonist: Fox's Eye I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 10:48 am

General Information
Name: Fox's Eye

Birthday: April 11
Age: Appears approximately 21, but has lived on the Earth for far shorter.
Birthplace: The local zoo

Physical Description:
Fox's Eye is a slender male that stands approximately five feet and five inches tall. His hair is a light, reddish-brown. Fox's Eye has not been introduced to the concept of a hair-cut, as of yet, so his hair style is messy and reaches over his ears. His eyes are a deep brown and his skin complexion is not marred by acne or other skin conditions. Fox's Eye is a clean individual, especially after being introduced to the human concept of a bath with soap and water. Occasionally he still tries to clean himself with his tongue, but finds that to prove rather ineffective and inefficient.

He has studied the human world rather intensely in order to best acclimate with limited difficulties. As such, he has modeled his appearance based upon several popular magazines. His clothing is clean-cut and often features the current men's styles seen in major international clothing brands. He doesn't necessarily have a fashion sense, so he copies the picture as best as he can. Therefore, he matches whatever is currently in style. However, he still very much dislikes clothing and much rather prefers to be naked, but this tends to prove disruptive anywhere except for home. Especially shoes, he loathes shoes with a passion and refuses to wear them. If he does have to wear shoes, he tends to walk funny and tries to shake them off his feet.

Personality: Fox's Eye still possesses several characteristics from his long life as a fox. He is a solitary man who prefers to work alone and spend his time alone. The relationships he has forged with other humans are largely based on function, rather than meaning. However, he is actively looking for a female mate and he has expressed interest in becoming a father several times. Before the Dead Moon Circus acquired him, the zoo had been prepping Fox's Eye for the breeding program.

He also possesses intellect and wit. Fox's Eye has a fondness for a variety of puzzles and brain teasers. This young man can often be found with a book in his hand on a variety of subjects and interests. As such, he is sort of a jack-of-all-trades and a master-of-none. Fox's Eye is inquisitive, but he often observes from far-away with extreme interest, unless he is alone. Then he will poke his nose in all sorts of places it does not belong.

He is not entirely certain what sort of relationship he should establish with Queen Nehelenia or EriEri. They did create him, so he does respect their abilities and powers. Fox's Eyes does consider himself to be a subordinate to both women, so at least that part of the relationship has been established. Fox's Eyes tends to be non-confrontational while fighting and rather prefers the lemures to do the majority of the work requiring direct contact. When a situation does require his direct involvement, then he does fight until the end. He especially feels obligated to prove his self worth when drawn into conflict with another male.

Ever since the Dark Moon Circus transformed him into a human, Fox's Eye has been rather confused about his sexuality. He does not know if he likes human females, female foxes, or both. Either way, he was transformed into a human before he could begin courting any female foxes. He wishes to trust his instincts during the search for a mate, but he has thoroughly confused the mating instincts of foxes with the mating instincts of humans. All in all, he is one very confused guy.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills:
Fox's Eye still has a developed relationship with animals, since it has not been long since he was an animal, instead of a human.
He has direct control over several lemures. And, as mentioned earlier, he possesses intellect and wit concerning a variety of subjects. However, he cannot be considered an expert in any particular subject or interest.

History: Queen Nehelenia and EriEri created Fox's Eye by transforming an adult, male fox into a human man directly under their control. The adult, male fox had previous interactions with humans, because he had lived the majority of his life in a zoo with limited interaction with other foxes. The zoo had just placed the male fox into a breeding program before the Dead Moon Circus kidnapped the male fox. After transforming the male fox into a male human, the Dead Moon Circus named him Fox's Eye.

Fox's Eye does his best to avoid both Queen Nehelenia and EriEri. He is still not entirely sure what his relationship with the two of them should be like. He feels a lack of experience and knowledge with the human world, but he is trying to further what little knowledge he does possess, albeit from a far distance.

RP Sample:
Fox's Eye sat cross-legged in front of the laptop in his preferred outfit, nothing. He peered curiously at the skin and tilted his head to the side, and then frowned. With a short grunt, he slammed the cover of the laptop down and pushed it aside. It felt so wrong! He had been looking unashamedly at pictures of young, female red foxes and young, female humans in order to figure out who he would feel attraction toward. He didn't feel as if he had figured out anything constructive and, perhaps, was more confused than before. With a pout, he crossed his arms over his chest and sniffed the air. Then, he sighed and stood up, scratching his leg with his foot. Maybe he should be more constructive and determine what would be the best approach to carry out Nehelenia's wishes. If the plan was well-thought out, then perhaps he wouldn't need any reproving or corrections.

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 29th January 2014, 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Fox's Eye   Antagonist: Fox's Eye I_icon_minitime9th December 2012, 6:39 pm

Ready for review
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Fox's Eye   Antagonist: Fox's Eye I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 8:08 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Fox's Eye   Antagonist: Fox's Eye I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 7:49 pm

Okay since Pluto is busy I will jump in in this and write some comments -

I'd like to know how he acts in battle against his enemies, does he have a certain strategy or does he act differently depending on the situation?
And out of curiosity I would like to know how he acts with women (especially with those who are in reality his targets) since he's looking for a female mate.

"If he does have to wear shoes, he tends to walk funny and tries to shake them off his feet." this amuses me since I can definitely see a former fox doing so ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Fox's Eye   Antagonist: Fox's Eye I_icon_minitime27th December 2012, 6:51 am

Done! Add to the last two paragraphs of the personality section.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Fox's Eye   Antagonist: Fox's Eye I_icon_minitime28th December 2012, 7:59 am

Many apologies about the wait, Chimia.

All in all, though, I find his little quirks very amusing. One of our cats tried to shake a bandage off of their feet every few steps when they were kittens, and seeing a grown man (IE: Fox's Eye) do that is comic.

I really do like his profile, though I am curious if he's actually acted as an antagonist yet in his history. Will his entrance into an RP be the first time? Does he take on a human name when trying to find Dream Mirrors, like the rest of the canon Eye-trio?

XD ... and his RP sample is golden. <3
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Fox's Eye   Antagonist: Fox's Eye I_icon_minitime28th December 2012, 8:06 am

Well, I'm not entirely sure what the antagonist's have done before the beginning of the storyline. I think I may have to discuss that more with the other role-players. He may be brand new to the whole super villain thing.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Fox's Eye   Antagonist: Fox's Eye I_icon_minitime29th December 2012, 8:06 pm

XD, well, I believe this clears everything up, then. Belatedly, but ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antagonist: Fox's Eye   Antagonist: Fox's Eye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antagonist: Fox's Eye

View previous topic View next topic Back to top