The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime29th November 2012, 9:54 pm

We don't have a general Zelda thread and this forum is in dire need of one just so I can post this one link of amazing: https://i.imgur.com/U8gpu.jpg

Last edited by Small Lady on 4th December 2012, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Decima
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Decima

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : The Thread of Life

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime3rd December 2012, 8:44 pm

Oh!! I saw that on Tumblr the other day! It's beautiful!!
I've only played Ocarina so far, but I have to say, I can see LoZ becoming one of my favorite series!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Manders?ref=tn_tnmn http://amandapandapoo.tumblr.com/ http://beautifulmidniterose.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime3rd December 2012, 8:58 pm

Oh god! Oh god! That picture is so god like......it's just so beautiful! It should hang in an art museum!

Thank you for making this thread, Brit. Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ 4033448464
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime3rd December 2012, 10:48 pm

And we can now have a general Zelda discussion thread. xD
Back to top Go down
Juu~
Lotus Crystal

Juu~

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~hachi

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 6:02 am

wow, that picture's just... drunken but who's the lady with the baby at the end?? I don't recognize her, but then again, I too haven't played all the games Razz
Back to top Go down
http://juuhachi18.tumblr.com/ http://juuhachi18.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 7:28 am

Have you played OoT? If you haven't I won't say anything. I just have a feeling the mother has something to do with OoT.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 4:19 pm

Oh yeah... Should I put a spoiler warning in the thread title? XD
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 4:20 pm

hehe probably! XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime28th January 2013, 11:30 am

http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/20-921/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Hyrule-Historia-HC

GUYS. DAT BOOK.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 1:42 pm

Found this gem on facebook today!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 1:51 pm

I've seen this! She's so awesome!!! Listening to her Zelda medley makes my love for Zelda burn even stronger.
Back to top Go down
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

Title : Kalee

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime13th February 2013, 1:59 pm

Heres a Zelda game Timeline, its 40 mins long and talks about how the dots are connected between all the games plots.

They did a really good job, and I never realised that there were that many games released <.<
Back to top Go down
http://crystal-tokyo.net http://neoscosmos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime6th March 2013, 3:31 am

Great find on the picture. I must now share that with everyone I know.

My first run in with Zelda would be when I saw the first and second Zelda game in my brother's old NES collection. They were gold and collectables so he wouldn't let me so much as touch them let alone play them. My first Zelda game would be Ocarina of Time for the N64 and I played that game to death. I own three copies of it, not including the GameCube game that has four of them in one, one of them being gold just like my brother's old games.

Much like the timeline I forget in which order I played what Zelda games after that. I think I played the direct sequel to OoT Majora's Mask at my cousin's house. That was also the place where I'd get to play "A Link to the Past" which is one of my all time favorite Zelda games next to OoT. From there I think the Oracles came next and I had a lot of fun playing those as well. I'll just list the Zelda games I own to sum it up:

The Legend of Zelda (GameCube special)
The Legend of Zelda II Adventure of Link (GameCube special)
A Link to the Past (GBA)
Ocarina of Time (N64 and GameCube special)
Majora's Mask (GameCube special)
Oracle of Ages & Seasons (GBC)
Wind Waker (GameCube)
Twilight Princess (GameCube)

I'd rescue Princess Zelda any day <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime6th March 2013, 3:45 am

Did any of you guys heard about the 3DS release of Majora's Mask?
Back to top Go down
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime6th March 2013, 5:10 am

I have! I'm really looking forward to it! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime6th March 2013, 5:54 am

Mayonnaise wrote:
Did any of you guys heard about the 3DS release of Majora's Mask?

Oooh another reason for me to rebuy a 3DS in the future! Glad to know its official. Got any links? I wanna see pics. xD

Its sad, I never beat MM. I got stuck in the Stone Temple.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime6th March 2013, 7:25 am

I was thought that was only rumors. There was fan made trailer for a MM 3DS release.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime5th May 2013, 5:20 pm

Finally, I am playing through Majora's Mask.
Back to top Go down
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime5th May 2013, 5:49 pm

I almost beat OoT last night but I died...DARN YOU GANON! But yeah after OoT I think I'll try and play MM
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime5th May 2013, 5:57 pm

MM is such a good game! ^.^ It's a gem and an unrated Zelda game.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Templar
Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Templar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Formerly Medeus

PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda discussion   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime17th June 2013, 11:37 am

Here's a personal favourite series from my childhood. Ever since my brother had the first game on the NES, I was always interested in playing the Legend of Zelda. Sadly, the NES broke 'cause of some jerk charging at it. Six years later after the NES broke and a few months after beating Ocarina of Time, I finally got my wish. More than 100 deaths later (I really sucked at the game back then), I defeated Ganon in the first quest.

I've played all of the games except for Majora's Mask and the two DS games. I do want to play Majora's Mask without it glitching up. The GameCube collection had Majora's Mask but it was beyond glitchy. Sad At least Wind Waker HD will hold me over for a while.

Which is your favourite Zelda game? and is everyone excited about the new Wii U Zelda game that's supposed to be released next year?
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime18th June 2013, 7:47 am

My favorite of the Zelda games is A Link to the Past for the SNES.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime18th June 2013, 7:51 am

We already have a Zelda discussion thread. I'll be merging this one with that. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Templar
Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Templar

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime18th June 2013, 7:53 pm

You're welcome. Gosh, it's nearly been 15 years since Ocarina of Time was released. time flies, doesn't it? I remember being in 5th grade and waiting to play it. I was so excited about playing it for the first time.

My personal favourite is either Link's Awakening or the first Zelda game.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Templar
Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Templar

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime20th August 2013, 4:04 pm

My apologies for double posting but: A Link Between Worlds should be released in November 2013 for Europe/US. When it's released, I suggest checking it out if you have a 3DS and are a fan of the Zelda games.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime20th August 2013, 4:08 pm

Medeus wrote:
My apologies for double posting but: A Link Between Worlds should be released in November 2013 for Europe/US. When it's released, I suggest checking it out if you have a 3DS and are a fan of the Zelda games.
I stopped following Zelda after being slightly disappointed by Skyward Sword and not being able to play Spirit Tracks because of fine motor-control issues. Sad because I've been a Zelda fan for a very long time. Now however I'll really have to play this, although bombs using the magic meter, who's idea was that?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime20th August 2013, 4:22 pm

Silence Wall wrote:
Medeus wrote:
I stopped following Zelda after being slightly disappointed by Skyward Sword and not being able to play Spirit Tracks because of fine motor-control issues. Sad because I've been a Zelda fan for a very long time. Now however I'll really have to play this, although bombs using the magic meter, who's idea was that?
I didn't even bother with Spirit Tracks after being disappointed (and raging angry) with Phantom Hourglass. I also did not like SS much either (I guess I'll eventually trudge through it, i've heard its good for story(?)).

BUT After watching the trailer for ALBW... I'm gunna have to get it.

NINTENDOOOO!!!! *shakes fist*

Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime20th August 2013, 4:32 pm

After seeing the trailer, it looks as good as LTTP was for it's time (I still really enjoy LTTP).
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime27th September 2013, 10:25 am

Legend of Zelda: The Edge and the Light

This has captured my attention. It is an illustrated prose, fan-creation based on an indirect sequel to the Legend of Zelda. The artwork and the writing are excellent. It is about Link's return to Hyrule nearly a decade after he left. Of course, Hyrule is in trouble and needs a hero.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime27th September 2013, 11:33 am

Venus why would you post something so awesome like that while im at work. o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~   Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda Thread ~Warning: Thread May Contain Spoilers!~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top