The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest. Empty
PostSubject: The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest.   The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest. I_icon_minitime14th November 2012, 9:04 am

When Time and Beauty Collide

Setsuna was walking through the Juban shopping area when she spotted her. She was sitting at a bench, off to the side in a grove of trees, crying. Her hiccups and soft sobs seeped into her bones and her chest, making her ache all over. The world around Setsuna seemed to fog as she honed in on the other Senshi. Without thinking she walked over and sat down next to her.
“Minako, why are there these tears in your eyes?” The Guardian of Pluto stroked the Guardian of Venus’ hair and hugged her close. Her heart was clenching at the thought of the other being hurt.
“Oh! Setsuna-chan! I’m sorry I didn’t see you before. No, no, I’m ok. It’s nothing really I’m just being a crybaby as usual heh heh.” Minako quickly wiped away her tears in embarrassment. How could she not have seen the other Senshi approach her? She must have been so wrapped up in her own problems she hadn’t even noticed.
I guess it’s to be expected from an idiot like me…
Setsuna looked down at the girl. She brought her long fingers to Minako’s soft face and lifted her chin so as to meet her eyes.
“You’re not a crybaby Minako. I can see something in your eyes telling me that you’re suffering. I want to end your pain Minako. Talk to me. What happened?”
Minako blushed at Setsuna-chan’s blunt honesty. The truth of the matter was that she was in pain. Her heart was hurting but she didn’t want to burden anyone else with her problems. Minako looked up into Setsuna-chan’s eyes and almost blurted her whole sad escapade about not receiving enough love to feel like Sailor Venus, Senshi of Beauty and Love. She almost screamed out her frustrations at not being able to find love and always feeling trampled over by others.
But when Minako truly looked into the Time Guardians eyes, she saw so many years of loneliness that her own problems seemed unimportant.
“No, no, no. I don’t want to trouble you Setsuna-chan. Please, don’t worry about me. I’ll be ok.” Minako mentioned the loneliness in her eyes under her breath, hoping the other Senshi wouldn’t pick up on it.
What little Minako did not know, was that spending years in a world of silence, constantly paying attention to the little details that could signal danger, had made Setsuna’s hearing incredibly acute.
So she took the Guardian of Love’s hand and silently led her towards the park.
Minako didn’t speak as Setsuna lead her to a remote area. She didn’t question her when she called on her Garnet Rod and began to speak a prayer to Chronos. She only watched in quiet awe of the beautiful elegance that was Setsuna. It was the same beautiful elegance that Minako constantly reached for, but could never quite acquire.
They arrived in the time vortex within what seemed like minutes. Minako looked around at the endless haze and could barely make out the Time Gate in the distance. When Minako turn to finally ask Setsuna where they were going, Setsuna was closer that she expected, and in her Senshi form.
Pluto had a strong desire to be close to Venus. But she needed Minako to transform, so as to be sure of their connection. She brought Minako close to her and whispered in her ear. “Mina, I need you to take on your Senshi form. There’s something I need to see…”
Minako was frozen in place at Setsuna’s boldness. Never had she seen this side of her.
“Setsuna-chan…”
“Shhhh.” Pluto gently ran her fingers down Minako’s jaw line. “Please, just transform.”
Minako flushed at Pluto’s touch and nodded. She called out to her planet and felt the familiar rush of power flow through her. But there was something else, something stronger pulling her forward. She thoughtlessly followed the feeling, and bumped right into Pluto.
“Oh! Pluto-chan. I.. I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking…” Minako flushed at her own thoughtlessness.
Pluto put a finger to Venus’ lips to shush her.
“You feel it too. Right? The draw between you and me?” Pluto smiled as Venus nodded.
Pluto bent towards Venus and ran her lips up and down her jaw. She let her instinct take over as the overwhelming urge to be close to Venus persisted.
Minako couldn’t move an inch. Her breathing was quick and her heart was fluttering excitedly in her chest. She had always been fond of Pluto. But this, this was something completely different.
“Pluto-chan…”
Pluto straightened up and looked into Venus’ eyes. She bent forward and whispered against her lips, the anticipation in her stomach driving her onward.
“Venus, lose the honorific.”
Minako was stupefied. “But, why? I respect you and want to show you that…”
Pluto shushed her again. “You won’t need it anymore Venus. You and I are about to become very familiar with eachother.”
Pluto kissed Venus in an explosion of power and excitement.
Neither one came home that night.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest.   The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest. I_icon_minitime14th November 2012, 9:12 am

Wow so much tension! I have never been fond of this pair really because I see no real connection but you made it so! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest.   The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest. I_icon_minitime14th November 2012, 9:20 am

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SailorRubyStar
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorRubyStar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Book Addict of Fictional Books

PostSubject: Re: The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest.   The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest. I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 6:37 pm

Plz write a thread on this story! Id love to see it!
Back to top Go down
https://www/quotev.com/hidingintherestroom
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest.   The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story I wrote for the Venus/Pluto Contest.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top