The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

InnocentV's collection!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
innocentvenus
Lotus Crystal

innocentvenus

Lotus Crystal

Title : Resident Time Lady

InnocentV's collection! Empty
PostSubject: InnocentV's collection!   InnocentV's collection! I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 12:51 am

I'm incredibly picky about the things I bring into my collection, so it's not big. I reaaaally want the RPG toys but they're too expensive. T-T

InnocentV's collection! 05

First is my collection of the Kodansha releases (I haven't gotten vol. 8 yet) and the few surviving Tokyopop releases I've had through the years.

InnocentV's collection! 06

My PGSM gashapon figures and the keychains. I also have a Sailor Star Healer one beside them.

InnocentV's collection! 08

My doll collection! Top row are my Japanese dolls from Sailor Stars, all from the Beauty Change series. I have a mini Fighter doll in that bag. The second row are my Irwin Outer dolls. I've had Saturn since I was a kid. My mom imported her from Canada for me from Christmas. ^_^ Last row are Irwin Sailor Moon and Chibi-Moon.

InnocentV's collection! 07

Sailor Starlights print. This was damaged, so I got it for $10. It's still lovely though.

InnocentV's collection! 02

The VHS tower! My SM tapes are: The Doom Tree Saga, Sera Myu - Gaiden Dark Kingdom Fukkatsu Hen, Sailor Moon S Movie: Hearts in Ice (cut) Ami-chan no Hatsukoi, Sera Myu - Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu 2003, and Sera Myu - Mugen Gakuen -Mistress Labyrinth and the three Sailor Moon movies (dubbed) in the collectors box.

InnocentV's collection! 09

GE Sailor Moon bag. I used this thing while I worked security at AnimeNext. Day 2 and the strap broke. Thankfully someone was kind enough to sew it for me, but I haven't used it since. I don't know if I will either.

InnocentV's collection! 10

My fan I use on vacation (which is why it's beat up) and the cute Stars folder I used for papers in college.

InnocentV's collection! 11

Talking PGSM Luna! She sits on my bed when it's all nice and made. The rest is stuff I picked up from NYCC this year.

InnocentV's collection! 03

Sailor Moon for the Sega Mega Drive. Thanks to Game Genie, I can play this on an NTSC system. No modding for me!

InnocentV's collection! 01

PGSM kids diary (missing the lock TT) and post its.
Back to top Go down
http://flash-and-fade.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/midnightshinigami
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: InnocentV's collection!   InnocentV's collection! I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 4:42 am

PGSM gashapon? :O Oh my god.
Your collection seriously is amazing :3 What do you mean "it's really not big"? x)
Back to top Go down
innocentvenus
Lotus Crystal

innocentvenus

Lotus Crystal

Title : Resident Time Lady

PostSubject: Re: InnocentV's collection!   InnocentV's collection! I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 7:26 am

Lol, it's really not compared to many peoples.

And I just realized I forgot to mention my 6 inch PGSM Venus sitting there.
Back to top Go down
http://flash-and-fade.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/midnightshinigami
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: InnocentV's collection!   InnocentV's collection! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

InnocentV's collection!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top