The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime21st July 2011, 1:09 pm

Hello my fellow Moonies!

Ah, that wonderful time again. As you all may be aware of, members now have the opportunity to have their rank elevated from a Star Seed to a Pyramidal Crystal! Please read this post for further details on how to advance to the next level yourself. Several of you have reached and/or are reaching that three week period of being here at the GC and have yet to contact me about it! Do not be shy! Be sure to PM me and see if you are eligible.

Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! Nightjumelle
No more dilly-dallying here, I would like to make the exciting announcement that our dashing Sailor Night has become the fourth member to achieve the rank of Pyramidal Crystal! Congratulations, my dear, it's been wonderful having you here with us at the GC. Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! 1434556979

Let's all give her a fabulous Congrats, my friends!
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Aquarii
Lotus Crystal

Aquarii

Lotus Crystal

Title : They call me Aqua, the Mercury fanatic.

Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime21st July 2011, 1:28 pm

YAY!!! Congrats Sailor Night! Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! 1637911638
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime21st July 2011, 7:01 pm

WOOT!!! I am so glad you are around Nighty!!!!! Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! 4033448464
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime25th July 2011, 1:02 pm

Félicitations ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Night
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Night

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Nighty

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime25th July 2011, 3:14 pm

A--aw I didn't see this thread before! Thanks a lot, it's my pleasure to be here and I'll try to be helpful to the forum in the future. Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ignis-divine.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal!   Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement: A fourth Star Seed has transformed into a Pyramidal Crystal!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top