The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chezni
Star Seed

chezni

Star Seed

[MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! Empty
PostSubject: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime20th July 2011, 11:23 am

Had to get the word out!

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/EverythingElse/ComicsAnimeCartoons/Sailor-Moon-Logo-Girls-TShirt-172120.jsp

It says 'online only', but if you have a local Hot Topic store, they can transfer anything from the website with much cheaper shipping, and you can pay with cash and all that good stuff.  And if you go in and ask for Sailor Moon stuff, managers can relay the demand, so hopefully we can get more!

<3
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime20th July 2011, 12:18 pm

I saw this on tumblr Very Happy I love it!!! it's so awesome to see it on the rise again!

<3

p.s. I edited the title, be sure to check over the rules for posting here dear ^^

- Lady
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
chezni
Star Seed

chezni

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime20th July 2011, 1:39 pm

My B! I was just too caught up in the excitement!
It [PROBABLY] won't happen again! ^.~
Back to top Go down
Bommiie
Star Seed

Bommiie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime20th July 2011, 6:05 pm

I saw it on tumblr too. I feel like buying it but no money x__x
I hope there's at least 1 left when I get to buy it! It's so cuteee!
Back to top Go down
http://piinkcompact.fairy-fountain.net/ http://piinkcompact.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime20th July 2011, 6:13 pm

Oh the only reason I'd ever shop at hot topic again would be for SM merchandise. XD But why does it have to be white and why does it have to be in junior sizes? Sad

But this is awesome! I can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
KittyCMoon
Pyramidal Crystal

KittyCMoon

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Kitty-Chan

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime21st July 2011, 7:18 pm

I know what I am asking for, for my birthday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kittycmoon.tumblr.com/
chezni
Star Seed

chezni

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime22nd July 2011, 12:24 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Oh the only reason I'd ever shop at hot topic again would be for SM merchandise. XD But why does it have to be white and why does it have to be in junior sizes? Sad

But this is awesome! I can't wait to see more!

There are a few more styles available now that aren't white! ....But they're still Juniors.. eep!

KittyCMoon wrote:
I know what I am asking for, for my birthday Very Happy

Lol, I got lucky cuz my boyfriend's and my anniversary is this weekend so he bought me two of the shirts! Its quite appropriate too since he won my heart two years ago by giving me a SailorMoon wall scroll! keekee!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime26th July 2011, 10:34 pm

OMG. I LOVE THE OTHER SHIRTS. WANT.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Night
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Night

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Nighty

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime27th July 2011, 2:02 pm

J-just when I'm going to order they run out of my size. WHY, HEAVEN.
Back to top Go down
http://ignis-divine.org
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorBAMF

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Her Royal Badass MF-er

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime27th July 2011, 3:03 pm

Ugh, not gonna lie, but I kinda hate Hot Topic. Ah well. I want me some Sailor Moon shirts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://phantasmicmuse.tumblr.com
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime27th July 2011, 8:10 pm

Just providing the link for all the Sailor Moon shirts instead of the first shirt that was available.

Click here
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Star Spangled Man (with a plan)

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime27th July 2011, 8:20 pm

Okay, I admit: the Tuxedo Kamen shirt made me laugh.

The Sailor Senshi shirt looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime27th July 2011, 11:57 pm

Yeah. Too bad since they are junior sizes that I need to order in the 2xl or 3xl size. And with shipping it ends up being $30!! Lord! I'm gunna wait till i see a coupon in my email or something.
Back to top Go down
NauticalNeptune
Pyramidal Crystal

NauticalNeptune

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Goddess of the Sea

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime3rd August 2011, 10:51 pm

i got the black one with the five senshi on it just the other day! And to think, I had been hating on hottopic. Love 'em again! ^^!!
Back to top Go down
http://ednakrabappel.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime14th August 2011, 10:49 am

Wow, all the shirts that are up only have SM and XSM sizes available and the original one isn't even listed anymore. WTG hot topic. You obviously underestimated the power of the SM fandom. AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO GET A TSHIRT. [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! 2276801876
Back to top Go down
LoLoTires
Pyramidal Crystal

LoLoTires

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : A Sailor Moon obsessed cheerleader

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime14th August 2011, 3:39 pm

If you go to the store they actually are bigger than they seem.. I have 2.. The white one in a small and the group shot in a medium... The black one is a bit big on me.. I love mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sailorbvb.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime14th August 2011, 8:03 pm

I have to make sure to buy extra or 2xl when it comes to jr sizes. Anything smaller will shrink and just not fit me at all. I went to my local hot topic and they didn' thave any out, but it looked like they were rearranging things, so i might check back another day.
Back to top Go down
Mandilea
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 10:05 am

The shirts don't really suit anything else in my wardrobe, but I'm super excited that they are starting in on merchandise in America again, I'm really hopeful for what this means when it comes to other things. (Like toys, and bags, I would love a new sailor Moon messenger bag / purse)
Back to top Go down
http://maeanalda.tumblr.com
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime4th September 2011, 7:06 pm

Good news! Today I went to the mall to Hot Topic and what do you know.. They have two of the Sailor Moon t-shirts so of course I had to get one. I wanted two but they're so expensive and my mom wouldn't let me Q.Q!!! So here's the one I got.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Now I do have some complaints.. One is Sailor Mercury's completely blue costume. She didn't have a complete light blue costume did she? Also, her hair is too light. It should be darker shouldn't it? The only other thing is Sailor Moon's costume which should have red instead of pink if im correct. Don't mean to complain. I just wanted to point it out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YoungAngel38?feature=mhee
Apple Stardust
Pyramidal Crystal

Apple Stardust

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime8th September 2011, 8:41 pm

youngangel38 wrote:

Now I do have some complaints.. One is Sailor Mercury's completely blue costume. She didn't have a complete light blue costume did she? Also, her hair is too light. It should be darker shouldn't it? The only other thing is Sailor Moon's costume which should have red instead of pink if im correct. Don't mean to complain. I just wanted to point it out.

I bought this one, too! I noticed that when I first saw it a few weeks ago....but even if it isn't original, pink bows fit Usagi better. Smile

I've been waiting for a SM tee for yearsssssssssssssssss. Thank you, Hot Topic.
Back to top Go down
Kyasariin
Star Seed

Kyasariin

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime27th September 2011, 9:45 am

I saw the shirt with the Inners on it at Hot Topic a few months back. I would have bought one, but they didn't have my size. Sad (Even if they did have my size, it would have been a tight fit anyway...)

I like the one with the Inners, and the one with Usagi by herself, but I don't really like the other two... Especially the Luna/Artemis shirt. I don't know, I just think it's kinda corny.
Back to top Go down
JinnyKisaragi
Star Seed

JinnyKisaragi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime4th October 2011, 1:24 pm

Wow! Up to 3X?! I'ma get one~! ^_^; As soon as I finish begging my boyfriend for money... lol. I'm SO GLAD Sailor Moon STUFF is coming back!
Back to top Go down
PrincessOtaku
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 5:49 pm

Super secret news guys! Hot Topic is coming out with a Sailor Moon hoodie soon!
Back to top Go down
http://haysheh.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 11:13 pm

Where did you see/hear about that? Cause i wanna see what it'd look like ...I love hoodies. They are my go to winter clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ace <3
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 11:28 pm

LunaOsa wrote:

Sailor Mercury's fuku is all blue, but the bows are a different shade compared to her collar and skirt. I actually found her hair to be too green, versus a blue-shade. Also, on the bit about Sailor Moon's bows and boots it really depends on who you ask and what derivative of the series you're looking at. The newer art depicts a dark pink as the accent color. I also believe that was the color Naoko originally intended. The anime made it more of a red (but some of the anime art also varies and switches to dark pink) and PGSM used pink as well. Though I don't think the shade of pink on the shirt is the right one. It should be darker.
Back to top Go down
PrincessOtaku
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 3:37 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Where did you see/hear about that? Cause i wanna see what it'd look like ...I love hoodies. They are my go to winter clothes.

I'm really good friends with a lot of Hot Topic workers! They had a meeting recently about holiday season stock, and he showed me the design for it <3 I thought it was pretty cute! Its black, with a pink heart on it with Sailor Moon's upper bodice in it and it says Sailor Moon~ He said it should be normal hoodie price when it comes out during the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 9:40 pm

Omg. I want!! >< But but hot topic normal hoodie prices are well..pricey. T_T
Back to top Go down
PrincessOtaku
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 6:36 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Omg. I want!! >< But but hot topic normal hoodie prices are well..pricey. T_T

I know:( Well, maybe they'll do some kind of promotion, since it'll be holiday season!
Back to top Go down
XxxPunkiexxX
Star Seed

XxxPunkiexxX

Star Seed

Title : Cassi

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime19th December 2011, 6:25 pm

I know they are :/

But you could try to get 15% off if you become a HT+1 member. It's free and they give you $5 for your birthday, xD.

I'm hoping to get the hoodie soon!!
I've heard it's fashionably thin, though. So it's for design.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu
Star Seed

Kaosu

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime21st December 2011, 4:40 pm

I want the hoodie so bad. :[
I asked my mum to get it for me for x-mas, but she laughed at me. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.sailormoonsacrifice.com http://sailormoonsacrifice.tumblr.com http://sailormoonsacrifice.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/kaosustudios
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!   [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top