The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream Empty
PostSubject: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime20th July 2012, 9:21 pm

Site Name: Court Intrigue - The Golden Dream
URL: http://courtintrigue.proboards.com/

The King and Queen Are Dead

Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream 2ujpowp
Long live the queen.

It was 16 years ago that the Argenians came to Earth demanding the Silver Crystal, and 13 new Senshi, known as the Zodiacs, were empowered. Over the course of a month, great Crystal Tokyo landmarks were shattered, the palace defences were breached, and the Sol suffered great losses of life, including their beloved Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion. The Argenians, however, failed in their bid for the crystal and their remaining numbers were left stranded on Earth, homeless and powerless. The new queen, the younger Serenity, took pity on them and granted them immunity for their crimes during the war. Their young queen, Katsuragi Ava, was granted the full privilege due her rank and reigns over the few of her people who are left, a queen without a country.

Understandably, many of Crystal Tokyo's citizens took the amnesty granted to the Argenians as a slap in the face, after all that had happened. Discrimination and violence against the remaining Argenians was not uncommon, and some even plotted revolt against Queen Serenity and her entire government.

A year after the events of that bloody summer, Earth was contacted by another alien race, known as the Divya. These people claimed to be the gods of Earth's ancient history, and were quite displeased to find that humanity had placed all its faith in and had advanced to its high technological state through the magic of a crystal. After a month of fighting, the Divya succeeded in setting off an electromagnetic pulse which plunged humanity into darkness, with none of the technology they had become so heavily reliant on. The Argenian people have been instrumental in helping humanity learn to live more simply again. Some of the Divya have actually stayed behind to help re-teach humanity and help them advance without such reliance on the crystal.

It's now been 15 years since the events of Beyond the Crimson Moonlight. Queen Serenity has married her love, Helios the Priest of Elysion, and the new prince has decided to seek out a successor to replace him in his duties as Guardian of Elysion so that he may remain with his new bride. The Sol who died in the previous wars have been reborn into their newest incarnations and are just waiting to be awakened into their powers. The Zodiac Senshi, though they have regained their powers through Ava's crystal, have failed to pass them on to their own children.

But after 15 years of peace and rebuilding, a new threat has emerged from a most unlikely place. Is Earth ready to withstand yet another war?

Intrigued?

Court Intrigue is an advanced RPG based on Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon. We've been around five years now, and are currently on our third storyline, which is a slightly AU continuation of our first and second storylines. If you weren't around for our previous stories, don't worry-- timelines, summaries, and other resources await if you need to catch up. There are openings for both canonical and original characters, and staff will be glad to help you find out where you fit in.
Back to top Go down
LadyShizuka
Lotus Crystal

LadyShizuka

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime21st July 2012, 9:51 am

This looks promising Smile
Is this an RP site you love or are you the owner too? Just curious :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LadyShizukaCosplay http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ladyshizuka http://ladyshizuka.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJian
Regno Monarch
Star Seed

Regno Monarch

Star Seed

Title : Resident Evil Dictator

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime21st July 2012, 11:43 am

I'm one of the admins there. It's a good site with a family atmosphere amongst the members. I'm hoping our third story will be successful and would encourage anyone looking for an RP to join.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime21st July 2012, 11:52 am

I have been a member of CI since 2007 and I am one of the global moderators. I really just love the RPG and can't wait to see its third storyline start up. If you wish to join, Regno and I would be glad to show you around.
Back to top Go down
Meyneth
Lotus Crystal

Meyneth

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime22nd July 2012, 10:28 am

I've kinda always wanted to join this game, seriously, for years but I've always felt like it might be a little intimidating because everyone knows each other and I'm afraid I might be totally out of the loop @@; Though, I'll take a look around. . .
Back to top Go down
http://juliannacodes.tumblr.com http://spectrenegade.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime22nd July 2012, 10:34 am

Not at all! We all were new to Court Intrigue at one point or another. All of the information is available, so it doesn't take too long in order to acclimate. I'd be glad to show you around, so you don't feel out of the loop.
Back to top Go down
Regno Monarch
Star Seed

Regno Monarch

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime23rd July 2012, 10:30 am

When I first joined I thought no-one liked me because they were all friends already and I felt like an outsider. But you get to know people and everyone is friendly, so you'll start to fit in soon enough.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 7:47 am

XD, I've actually considered joining this RP before. I just didn't because it seemed like such a tight-knit group. ^_^"
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime1st August 2012, 9:42 am

Now accepting applications! We just started role-playing during the past few days.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime3rd August 2012, 2:27 pm

So, what sort of tour did you have in mind when you offered for Court Intrigue, Chimia-chan?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime4th August 2012, 6:43 am

Probably along the lines of... You show up in the chat box on CI and I answer any questions you have and show you any useful links. I've tried to make things there more welcoming, like they are here on GC.
Back to top Go down
Regno Monarch
Star Seed

Regno Monarch

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime17th August 2012, 7:10 am

Everyone is friendly and helpful on the site. Even new members are made to feel part of the family, so there's no reason to be shy. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask in the box or in the questions and comments forum and someone should be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime17th February 2013, 6:08 am

Bump! Court Intrigue is under-going some exciting new changes. Regno Monarch/Jo Kim has added several new chat-based boards where you can discussed your love of Sailor Moon and other fandoms.
Our first storyline for the RPG has been re-opened and the third storyline is still going strong! It is a wonderful opportunity to jump on board and check out why this RPG has been around for over five years. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime17th February 2013, 6:53 am

Ooh, this does look very... intriguing. XD
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime3rd March 2013, 7:31 am

Bump! It is much further along now and a new site skin is being worked on, although we have like six different site skins for you to choose from. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream   Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Court Intrigue: The Golden Dream

View previous topic View next topic Back to top