The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Chinese and Cantonese Dub

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sashminda
Lotus Crystal

Sashminda

Lotus Crystal

Title : Aunt

Chinese and Cantonese Dub Empty
PostSubject: Chinese and Cantonese Dub   Chinese and Cantonese Dub I_icon_minitime16th June 2012, 5:01 am

Have any of you watched these dubs before?

I used to watch them when I was small, but only like 15 episodes... and not in order. it was a random selection of R and the first series.

o_O

But i distinctly remember the cantonese and mainland chinese dub, the mainland one was quite bad... as are most mandarin dubs of things... but the cantonese one wasn't terrible, it had a sassy original song which I still listen to. But then again Hong Kong had like three different dubs O_O and I don't know why. Even mandarin was only split for taiwan and china. Hong Kong needs to stop doing duplicates of everything... last time I went there, Angry birds was everywhere and then I got dizzy and had to eat ice cream + buy four coin purses made of silicone for quite some price. Ladies market was much more expensive than I'd heard about. Probably because the people realised it's for foreigners so they can charge more... >.> or I;m just terrible at haggling.

oops I was so tired that I ranted about tourism in Hong Kong. sorry
Back to top Go down

Chinese and Cantonese Dub

View previous topic View next topic Back to top