The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale Empty
PostSubject: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 7:45 am

so..i don't think i'll say much except this is a what-if idea about the Silver Millinnium.^^ please enjoy!

Princess Serenity stared at the woman dead in front of her and Endymion. Her eyes flickered to the blood covered sword in her love's hands. A shudder ran through her and she turned her head away. Endymion saw this and dropped the sword, quickly taking the golden haired girl into his arms."I'm sorry Serenity...I had to do it. I wish it could have been otherwise...that she'd allow herself to be taken as prisoner..."

He held the moon princess's face in his hands gently, glad now he hadn't gotten any blood on them. This girl should never have had to see blood, should never have come running to be with him in the middle of a battle."Come. We must get you to safety, with your mother. I will help fight off the invaders." How strange it felt to him, calling his own kin invaders,as if he already belonged to this foreign planet.

He saw Princess Serenity nod and wrapped an arm around her, to comfort and steady her. They moved swiftly through the halls, and now Endymion wished he had done something, anything so his Serenity wouldn't have to see the bodies of Earth and Moon people alike lying in the halls, blood and battle stained.

They came outside of the palace and saw Queen Serenity raising her crescent wand, the Silver Crystal shining in it's niche. Serenity's eyes widened, and she ran forward, throwing her arms around Queen Serenity's waist."Mother,don't! The Silver Crystal will kill you if you try to use it's power too much! You told me so!" She cried out, and the older woman looked down startled.

"My little Serenity...you live! But..I had thought you...!....Oh my daughter!" she dropped the wand, uncaring as she embraced her daughter as they began to cry quietly together, joyful to be together again in this unsure time. Endymion smiled to see this and moved away quietly, allowing mother and daughter to be alone as he joined the fight, pleased to hear the invaders were slowly being brought to a stop. Soon...everything would be alright.

Endymion stood with Serenity in the throne room, both of them facing her mother.. He looked up a bit nervously towards the regal Moon Queen he'd heard so much of but barely knew. She looked at him, gently fingering the staff she held. After a few moments of tense silence, the queen broke it by smiling gently."I must thank you, Prince Endymion of Earth...you have saved my daughter and my kingdom. Perhaps even your own."

She saw his shoulders relax and he bowed respectfully, an arm crossed over his chest in an Earth style formal bow."Thank you, your majesty. I...I could do no less...for the sake of your daughter..." he looked towards Serenity and smiled. She blushed and smiled back then turned her head away shyly. Queen Serenity watched all this with a smile. She knew her daughter was in love...and now, after all that had happened, how could she deny that love? Now was the time to live life to the fullest.

She cleared her throat gently to get their attention back."Please, Prince Endymion. I'm sure after today's events, your palace is in shambles. I would like to invite you and your parents, your siblings, to my kingdom and palace to stay...for as long as you need" She saw his eyes light up, as she had a feeling they would. The young were so easy to understand in their innocence. He nodded and excused himself to go bring his parents back from Earth.

Serenity looked up to her mother almost a little afraid. The queen would have to put the fear to rest immediately."He is a fine man, Serenity...I am proud of you." She saw her daughter look up hesitantly, then smile widely. Serenity quickly came up the steps and sat at her mothers feet, laying her hands on her knee.

"Oh mother! Thank you! I was...I was so afraid you might disapprove! My friends did..they told me I shouldn't have even met him...or that I......but oh mother, he's so wonderful and...and he's so....but he...!" Queen Serenity laughed softly as she listened to her daughter's smitten rambling and stroked her head, brushing her fingers over the buns her daughter had adopted from her.

"Your heart is yours to give,my little Serenity...and I see you have given it well. I am glad it is to such a worthy person...tell me,my daughter....has he proposed to you yet?" She smiled almost mischievously as her daughter began to blush furiously."Oh! Well....yes...."she muttered softly and looked away to the side. Queen Serenity leaned down, gently kissing her forehead.

"Well then...we must begin planning the wedding, shouldn't we?...You will make a beautiful bride and queen, my little Serenity." she smiled to her daughter who giggled. Then she gasped."My friends! I have to tell them about...... and I didn't get to see them after the battle! Excuse me mother!" she got up and lifted her gown a little as she ran out of the throne room to find her friends.

The first of the group she found was Princess Venus. Serenity grabbed her in a tight hug."Venus! Oh you're alright! Have you found the others yet??" Venus blinked and smiled to see the young girl."Princess! Yes, I found them. We had a lot of casualties from those Earth folk invading us, but your guard are still all fine. Mercury, Mars and Jupiter." she smiled, seeing the tears of relief welling up in Serenity's eyes."Hey now, don't cry! We're all together and everything is just fine" she said, trying to perk the girl up as she wiped the tears away.

Then suddenly Serenity lit up."Venus! We have to find the others!! I have you tell you all something, right now!!" she grabbed Venus's hands and ran with her down the hall. Venus laughed but followed, and in due time they found the other guardians of Serenity. Once they had all gotten together and gone to Serenity's spacious bedroom, she let forth the news in a joyful gust.

"I'm getting married!" the guardians stared at the blushing, delighted girl."G...getting married?to who?! When?!" Mars moved forwards a little, as if about the shake the princess. Serenity danced back to avoid this as she answered,"To Endymion of Earth! He'd proposed to me before the battle...mother said it's alright and that we should start planning the wedding really soon!" the guardians looked at each other a bit worried. But if the queen had given her permission, there wasn't really a need to worry. Was there?

Serenity sat in front of a mirror. Venus was dressed in her formal gown and helping to do the princess's long hair in the traditional buns but allowing the rest of her hair to flow loose. Serenity let out a sharp breath and glanced to the side at the beautiful white roses that had been brought from Earth special for today. Special for her.

She now glanced down at her gown, a masterpiece of silk and lace and satin. All as white as the roses. She ran a hand through her loose golden hair carefully, loving to see how it went in gentle little waves all the way to the ground. Venus gathered up some white roses, placing them in the princess's hair."You look so beautiful, Princess. Are you nervous?" she asked gently, watching Serenity nod."Well don't be. Today is going to be the best day of your life. Come on. It's time now."

She helped Serenity put on her veil and they stepped outside where the others were. Flanked by Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus, Serenity walked through the halls to the garden where the wedding would take place. As she neared, she could hear the music playing that was announcing her arrival.

She took a deep breathe and began walking down the sheet of satin that protected her delicate slippered feet and clothing from the stone walkway beneath her. She felt the butterflies tickling her stomach until she saw Endymion in his full royal apparel. Suddenly everyone and everything else disappeared, and all that existed was her and Endymion. The wedding passed by in brief flashes.

Endymion taking her hand and them facing her mother. She could see her mothers lips moving yet didn't hear anything but was somehow able to answer correctly. Then she was facing Endymion again as he lifted her veil and they were kissing, and everyone was crying and cheering for them.

She looked up at Endymion, and felt his fingers brushing against her cheeks, only now realizing she was crying as well from joy. She hugged Endymion and kissed him once more."Now...we can live happily ever after?" she looked up at him, unsure. He cupped her chin gently with his fingers and smiled."Ever after, forever and ever, my Serenity." he whispered softly.

A few hours later, Serenity jerked awake crying in bed. She looked to the side quickly and saw Endymion laying with her. He was just beginning to wake up, groggy as he looked at his wife."Serenity? What's wrong?" he reached out, stroking her hair gently and pulling her to his chest.

"Oh...Endymion! I had such a horrible dream...I dreamt that that woman had killed you...and I couldn't be without you so I killed myself....and then mother used the Silver Crystal and she died too! Everyone was dying and everything was...was....it was so horrible!" she shuddered, letting out a sob as Endymion stroked her back, shushing her gently.

"It's alright...that didn't happen at all. Everyone is still here...we're still together. It was just a bad dream because of what you had seen." He held her tightly and nuzzled into her head."Besides...even if we'd died...I'd still find you somehow some day...."

Serenity sniffed into his chest and after a minute lifted her head a little."...Would you really?" "Of course. I love you, and nothing will ever change that." he kissed her tenderly, and she returned the kiss. He continued to stroke her back, lulling his bride back to sleep. Once he was sure she was content in her dreams, he smiled and closed his eyes to return back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime9th June 2012, 7:37 pm

posting up the second chapter. just cause.^^

Endymion walked through the royal Earth gardens, his beloved Serenity in his arm as they enjoyed the beautiful flowers. It had only been a few years since they had been married, and his younger brother Hyperion had only taken the throne of Earth a year ago. He smiled at the thought, at how proud he had been when the Earth kingdom still had a king, even after it's expected heir had become a prince of the moon.

He glanced down at his wife and smiled warmly, reaching down gently to brush his hand over her rounded stomach. She smiled and caught his lips in a gentle kiss."Not long now, my love. Soon our little one shall be born..a prince or princess for the Moon kingdom......" she whispered softly and he smiled, nodded."Yes...our kingdom." he watched her eyes light up a little at those words.

Soon after their child was born, they would be crowned king and queen of the moon, Queen Serenity ready to step down for the next generation after so many years. Endymion leaned down and kissed Serenity once more and held her closer, careful of her large stomach."Come. We should return home. You know how your friends worry for you..especially as you are now." he smiled and Serenity nodded.

They turned together and began to walk back towards the palace. The gates quickly opened for them and they went inside, heading to one of the studies. They came in and saw a man, younger than Endymion by about four years, with smokey blue hair and eyes as green as leaves on a tree in spring.

He looked up from his book and broke into a wide grin."Endymion! Serenity! And my soon to be born nephew or niece! Serenity, sister, you really must let that child out before you pop!" he grinned impishly as he hugged them both. Endymion gave him a light cuff to the head as Serenity pretended to look angry.

"Hyperion! You should know better than to tease a woman so far in her pregnancy! Especially your own brothers wife!" but he smiled and hugged the younger man in return."You know I don't mean any harm! I love Serenity as deeply as our own sister!" he swept Serenity up close to him with an arm and tickled her, making the younger woman squeal and squeak.

"Hyperion! Oh stop, that tickles!" she laughed and pulled from her brother-in-law and hid behind Endymion. He smiled and took over the situation quickly."Hyperion, we only came to say good bye. We're going back to the Moon tonight." Hyperion blinked a little as he sat down.

"Leaving? But you've only been here a week! Must you both leave so soon?" he frowned a little."Don't worry brother. Next time we are here, it shall be with our little one in tow. Don't have such a sour face!" he ruffled Hyperion's smoky hair as he gruffly nodded."Alright. Don't stay gone too long then...it's good to have you both around. I'll miss you both, very much." he got up again and hugged them once more. He watched them leave the room and sighed a little."...How lucky my brother is to have found love so easily..." he smiled to himself a little.

Serenity and Endymion entered the room that held the transporter. It was a complex structure, engineered to rather resemble the fabled Time Gate. Endymion reached towards the keypad, pressing the buttons that would open a pathway to the Moon. The doors of the structure opened, showing a room exactly like the one they were in. They stepped through the doorway into the transport room of the Moon.

The doors behind them closed almost immediately and Serenity smiled to feel the slightly lighter gravity of the moon. They left the room and moved down the halls to their bedroom. Once there, Serenity carefully fell onto the large bed and sighed, snuggling into the soft silky covered as she inhaled the scent, having missed the familiar smell.

"Oh Endymion...I love Earth so much, but I really missed home." Endymion smiled as he undressed to change into slightly less formal and lighter clothes. Soon Serenity got up and did the same then pause, looking at herself in the full view mirror. She turned sideways and rubbed her stomach gently, tilting her head. Endymion noticed this and came up behind her, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

"Don't worry. You're still just as beautiful,if not more, as the day we first met. Motherhood has only doubled your beauty." he nuzzled into her hair, feeling the little bit of tension easing from her body. She turned around and hugged him tightly."Thank you Endymion. You always know what to say." she smiled then raised a hand to her forehead."Mmph....all of a sudden, I feel so tired. I think maybe I would just lie down for a few hours."

Endymion frowned a little, stroking her cheek but nodded."Of course. You must keep well rested." he kissed her forehead gently and helped her get comfortable in bed. He watched her doze off as he got dressed and quietly left the room, smiling to himself contently. He moved to outside the palace, looking up at the clear dark sky and the Earth floating in the darkness.

"Serenity was right. It does look like a blue crystal ball from here" he mused to himself as he walked along the pathways. He glanced at the rose patches, flowers that had been imported from Earth at his Serenity's bequest. Venus had become very taken with the blooms when she heard they were considered a flower of love.

Rumor had it that she'd made her entire gardens containing only roses, and had them incorporated all over her palace. He smiled a little to himself at the thought and began gathering a bundle of different colored roses, deciding it would make a wonderful surprise for Serenity. He was just picking a lovely pale yellow rose when a servant came running up to him, panting hard.

"Your majesty! Y-your highness! The prince....the princess....can't...but she..." Endymion frowned at her senseless babbling turned to her, staring her down as she lapsed into silence."Now....kindly speak what you must, slowly." He watched her take a deep breathe then blurt out."The princess is giving birth right now!" Endymion stood there uncomprehending.

He blinked slowly then suddenly it snapped in his brain and he gasped sharply."Serenity!!" he took off running quickly into the palace. He nearly ran into many servants but he didn't care. All he cared about was getting to Serenity immediately. He burst into the birthing room, seeing his wife in the bed.

Her forehead was slick with sweat and every strand of her incredibly long hair had been swept up into multiple buns on her head to keep it out of the way. But it wrenched his heart when he saw the pained expression on her face. He moved forwards and reached to take her hand with both of his when he realized he still held the bundle of roses. He dropped them on a table and grabbed her hand gently.

"Serenity! I'm here...I'll help you!" he exerted his healing powers to help ease the pain and speed up the birth. Serenity's panting eased a little, and she gave a strained smile to Endymion. She squeezed his hand gently to show her gratefulness then cried out in pain. The doctor began to give her orders on when to push, when to relax and to keep breathing. Endymion prayed this would soon be all over.

Hours later, Serenity lay pale and exhausted. But victorious. The doctor snipped the birth cord and handed it to the nurses to be cleaned. Endymion moved forwards a little anxiously, feeling almost as faint as his wife."What is it? Wha..." he stammered a little and the nurse turned to him, smiling brilliantly."You have a daughter, your majesty. The Moon has a new princess" Endymion took a few stunned steps back, bringing a hand to his head.

"A girl...a princess....oh,Endymion..." he heard his wife faintly but he stumbled back into a chair, a grin slowly spreading over his face."....I'm a father...I....I have a daughter...a little girl..." he muttered to himself. Then he and Serenity looked up as the nurse moved over with the wrapped bundle. She handed it down gently to the new mother then left to room to allow them privacy.

Serenity eagerly removed the folds of the blanket then gasped softly, seeing the pale pink dusting of hair on the child's head."Oh Endymion...look at her hair! How strange...."she brushed her fingers over the gently glowing golden crescent on her daughters head. The child opened her eyes at the touch and cooed a little.

Serenity gasped again."And her eyes! They're...red! Endymion, have you ever seen something so strange...?" Endymion stood up to better look at his daughter. He looked at the pink haired, red eyed child."No Serenity...but that doesn't change anything. She's our daughter...and she'll be beautiful when grown."

He kissed the top of his wife's head and stroked his daughters chubby cheek with a finger."But she must have a name....what shall we name her?....Serenity perhaps?" he smiled and Serenity gave him a gentle cuff. Then she looked down at the infant seriously. She was silent for a long time until she spoke softly.

"...Her name will be Princess Nectaris Serenity. For the Sea of Nectar...a substance of sweetness...and she will surely be sweet and good when she is grown." Endymion looked at them both together and smiled."...A fitting name. A moon name for a moon heir." he kissed his wife gently and watched his daughter looking at them."...My pretty daughter, Nectaris."

He paused and remembered the roses. He picked up the bundle and brought them in front of Serenity's face."For you..and our daughter,my dearest." Serenity gasped in delight at the sight of the roses and breathed in their sweet scent, taking the bundle carefully with her free hand as she held Nectaris in the crook of her arm.

Endymion smiled and took a pale pink rose from the bundle, snapped the stem shorter and gently set the bloom behind the delicate ear of his daughter, contrasting beautifully with his daughters pink hair and red eyes. The little girl blinked then broke out in a wide smile, and Nectaris let out her first little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 6:59 am

next chapter is up, due to poetofmercury asking for more.<3 please enjoy!

Serenity smiled and laughed as she held Nectaris, only a few days after her birth. Already, the weight from her pregnancy was fading away and she was getting quite slender once more. She was surrounded by her guardians in their formal gowns who had come to the party to celebrate Nectaris's birth, and who cooed at Nectaris and marveled at her.

"Look at her! I still can't believe she has such hair and eyes. How strange it is." Venus said, blowing kissed at Nectaris as she tapped her nose. The little girl crossed her eyes a bit at the taps and cooed, causing the five women to laugh again.

"Perhaps it's because Lunar and Earth blood has been mixed in her. That isn't something that's been done in centuries, Princess Serenity." Mercury mused, stroking the pink hair that had grown fast and was already long enough to put into two little buns on top of her head. Typical for a baby born on the Moon.

Serenity made a slight face, tilting her head."It's so strange....soon I won't be just Princess Serenity....I'll be Queen Serenity...." she made a face at that thought."Oh I don't like that. It sounds too much like my mother....like I'm taking her place.....in a bad way."she quickly amended at her friends faces.

She sighed a little."I'm going to be the new queen...hm...New Queen Serenity.....Mercury, what are different words for new?" she looked at the intelligent, blue woman. Mercury blinked a little then sighed, rattling off a list."Virgin, novel, modern, neo, dewy, and raw." Serenity wrinkled her nose a little and tilted her head.

"...Virgin Queen Serenity?..." she looked at Nectaris and smiled, laughing a little."hmm...Ne....Neo Queen Serenity......I kind of like that." she mused quietly while Mars and Venus made a face."Neo Queen Serenity? That doesn't sound right at all, it doesn't flow." Venus snatched a glass of champagne and began to sip it. "I rather agree...who would want to be called Neo Queen, it sounds...yuck."

But still Serenity looked musing and shrugged a little."I guess I'll just decide after I'm crowned." She smiled and began talking silly baby talk to Nectaris to get her cooing again.

Serenity sat in front of her bedroom vanity, slowly and carefully brushing out her long hair. She glanced in her mirror and smiled to see Endymion sitting on the bed with Nectaris. He was dangling a little glass ball set with gems on a string, watching Nectaris coo and giggle as she tried to grab the pretty shiny thing swinging above her.

Endymion leaned down and rubbed his nose against hers then yelped a little when her tiny fingers grabbed hold of part of his hair. Serenity giggled softly as she watched Endymion carefully pull his daughters fingers from his hair. She stood up and moved over to them, picking up her daughter as Endymion rubbed his head a little.

"Oh my pretty sweetness...are you being mean to daddy?" she nuzzled her daughter a little, smiling warmly. She looked down at Endymion who smiled in return. She leaned down and kissed him tenderly. Then they both looked up as a knock sounded from the door. Serenity sighed then smiled,a bit nervously."Come in!" she watched a servant come in, curtsying deeply.

"They are ready for you in the throne room, Princess Serenity." Serenity sighed a little and nodded, looking at Endymion."...It's time." He nodded as well and stood, watching the servant help Serenity to put on a light beautiful cloak made of a floaty kind of material unique to the Moon.

He stepped forward and wrapped an arm gently around her shoulder as they followed the servant out of the room and through the halls. They came to the doors of the throne room and Serenity gave Nectaris to Endymion. She glanced down at her gown and nodded then held her head high as the doors slowly swung open.

She began walking down an aisle of white satin, everyone in the solar system of importance were standing on either side. As Serenity passed them, they bowed and curtsied, bowing their heads respectfully. Queen Serenity stood in front of the throne with her staff, and at the foot of the steps stood her guardians all in their uniforms.

Serenity felt a shudder run through her, but she bravely went up the steps while Endymion remained at the bottom with Nectaris. Serenity came to stand in front of her mother, their eyes connecting. Then Serenity turned towards the room and crouched, her cloak settling around her on the floor.

Serenity closed her eyes and brought her hands together above her head and stayed like that. Queen Serenity reached to the top of her staff and removed the Silver Crystal from it's niche. Sailor Venus moved swiftly up the steps and reverently took the staff from Queen Serenity and stepped back down once more.

An expectant hush fell on the room as Queen Serenity stood behind her daughter, holding her arms out as the crystal floated between her hands. The crystal began to glow brilliantly and Queen Serenity closed her eyes. She spoke softly but her voice seemed to echo loudly in the room.

"I hereby willingly denounce my title as Queen for another to claim. May the goddess Selene watch over you and your reign as she has watched over mine." the crystal began to glow brighter, letting out little flashes of light. As if on cue, Princess Serenity replied quietly."I accept. I will watch this kingdom diligently and protect it with my life."

Queen Serenity lowered her hands and the crystal sank gently from her hands to Princess Serenity's. She felt the crystal between her hands and slowly brought her hands down until she held the crystal in front of her. The crystal began to glow brightly and as it's light washed over her, it took the blonde from her hair, leaving it a bright silver.

Within a few moments, all of her blonde was gone. The light continued and the light lilac of her mothers hair was darkened a little. Serenity slowly opened her eyes, which seemed brighter than before and stood. She turned to face her mother and smiled, nodding a little.

The old Queen Serenity stepped aside and turned, backing down the steps to stand beside Endymion and her granddaughter. Serenity turned to face the room once more and held out a hand. Sailor Venus brought the staff to her, and when her hand touched it, it changed. The silver crescent atop it became a bright shining gold, and the staff length darkened from pink to a delicate red.

The new Queen Serenity set the Silver Crystal atop the crescent and sat down on the throne. When she had sat down, the crystal let out a final flash and dulled until it was quiet and everyone in the room broke out into loud applause. Cries of "Hail Queen Serenity!" ran through the room as Queen Serenity smiled, looking down at her mother, who looked up smiling through her tears.

Serenity smiled and motioned to Endymion, who came up the steps and stood besides his wife, Nectaris cooing and laughing at the cheers. Now people began to cry, "Hail King Endymion!'" and "Hail Princess Nectaris!" along with their cheers for the queen. Serenity and Endymion looked at each other and smiled warmly.

Soon Serenity and her husband were in the ball room, dancing together while Mother Serenity held Nectaris and coddled her. She looked up at her husband who smiled."We should have you a crown made soon." Serenity blinked a little and tilted her head."A...crown?Why?" Endymion blinked but patiently explained.

"On Earth, royalty formally wears a crown. It's to help separate those in high positions. If you were to go to a ball on a foreign planet, someone might accidentally think you were only a Duchess or Countess for whatever reason, instead of a Queen. You'd look lovely with one...and we could have one made for Nectaris when she's older." Serenity tilted her head, mulling it over carefully in her head.

Then she smiled and nodded a little."It sounds fun. Alright. We'll have crowns made...for all three of us! And I want to have another throne built...two more. We're an equal family, we'll rule together." she smiled delightedly and Endymion kissed her forehead."If that's what you would like, my love."

She smiled, then watched as Endymion brushed his fingers through her new silver hair. She looked up at him nervously now."Do...you like it?" he noticed her expression and smiled reassuringly."It's beautiful, Serenity. Like you have moonlight for hair." he leaned down and kissed her deeply, and she melted into his arms, all worries forgotten.

Serenity sighed as she came into the bedroom with Endymion, setting the crystal inside a velvet lined golden box and flopped onto the bed, groaning. Endymion carefully laid Nectaris into her bassinet and began undressing."Goddess! I never thought it would be so hard dealing with all...that!" Serenity whimpered, kicking off her shoes and began to rub her feet halfheartedly.

Endymion watched then came over, sitting on the bed as he took her feet into his lap and gently began to massage them. Serenity let out a little moan of delight as she relaxed and melted into the bed."Oh...thank you Endymion. I hope being queen won't always be this hard...." She yawned a little and turned her head to the side tiredly.

Endymion smiled, watching his wife fall asleep. He stood up and carefully undressed her and set her under the covers, then joined her. He pulled her close and laid his chin gently on the top of her head, listening to her soft breathing."Don't worry," he whispered softly, "I'll help you in any way I can, for as long as you're queen...." he kissed the top of her hair, looking at the silver strands and smiled, stroking her hair gently.

Then he glanced over at the bassinet, seeing a hint of the pink hair that belonged to his daughter, only a few months old. He wondered idlely to himself if his daughters hair would turn silver when she became queen. Endymion fell asleep, with the last image in his head being of two beautiful silver haired woman with their hair in buns, laughing as they picked roses together.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 3:17 pm

Neat. ^^ Can't wait to see where this is going. I find it so funny that they're totally shocked over the pink hair. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime10th June 2012, 4:52 pm

well of course they are! everyone else has like..normal..ish...XD and they didn't have a pink spore to visit them in the past to prepare them!^^ anyway here's the next chapter!...i hope you're not the only one reading this merc...^^0

Neo Queen Serenity sat on her throne, listening to the person in front of her. A farmer from the west who was having difficulties with thieves. She nodded her head a little, though her cheek rested in her hand. In the back of her mind though, all she could think of was spending time with her husband and daughter.

But she knew that would come after the business was done, and that wouldn't be for another few hours. Such a shame! Then suddenly she realized he had stopped talking and she sat up straight."I can understand your problems sir,and am more than willing to help alleviate them. Go to the main guard, a man with a crescent moon tattooed onto his left forearm, and give him this." she turned, gently pulling a few petals from a white rose near her throne.

Two of them became glittering crystal but the third remained soft and fragrant."The white petal. Tell him that you are to have no less than five guards to help keep your fields safe. The crystal petals, you may keep and use as you please." she smiled as she gently laid the three items into the dumbfounded man's hands.

He stared up at her, almost as if he couldn't believe this kindness. Then he bowed lowly, and continued to bow on his way out."T-thank you, your majesty! Bless you, thank you! Thank you!" the doors closed and Serenity couldn't stop smiling. In her reign as Queen for almost four years, the word of her kindness was slow to spread. Probably because problems didn't arise too often.

Therefore, not many people could know to spread the word of how she was. But that would change. Serenity was determined to make the Moon a much better place to live, as wonderful as Earth in spring. She smiled dreamily now. "Oh I want to go to Earth again...and I want to take little Nectaris this time...so she can see all the beautiful flowers.." she sighed longingly and wondered when she would be able to go, and who she'd be able to ask to take her place temporarily.

One of her guardians surely. Then she saw the doors opening and knew it was someone else who had come for help with their problems. It was a woman this time. Serenity sat up a little straighter and smiled warmly, about to greet her graciously. It already felt like too long before she could be with her family again.

Serenity sighed in relief as she stood up from her throne. She stretched and felt a few satisfying pops from her spine then relaxed. "Finally! Now to find my husband and daughter...perhaps we'll go for a swim in the pond....Nectaris so loves being able to let her hair down." she smiled as she walked to the door. Suddenly the floor beneath her shook violently and she cried out as she fell.

Her arms instinctively jerked in front of her body to break the fall. She looked up a little, trying to understand what had just happened when another quake hit, and this time she could hear a thunderous boom from outside. She pulled herself up from the floor and lifted her gown almost to her knees as she began to run vigorously.

Guards were shouting and going outside and Serenity stopped in front of a window. She got a brief glimpse of herself in the glass, a woman in a fine gown with her hair mussed and wisps of it flying loose, and her crown lopsided. Then she saw past her reflection outside and gasped.

In the sky above, she could see a ship made out of black crystal. Then she looked down and cried out in horror as she saw her guardians fighting four other women. One had black-purple hair with two cones on top and she was wearing a short dress with ribbons along her torso that kept the dress tight and seemed to be holding it up.

She was currently fighting Sailor Mars, who was burned in places. Sailor Mercury was fighting a woman with white-blue hair in a long braid, with a thin braid over her forehead. She was wearing a long white gown with a slit up the leg and blue jagged crystals along the top hem.

Sailor Mercury was holding her own, but it seemed that her skin was taking on an eerie blue tint. Sailor Jupiter was fighting against a woman with short dark green, almost black hair. She also wore a short dress with a kind of armor plate over the breast and a fur around her shoulders.

And Sailor Venus was fighting a woman with dark russet hair done in a tight little bun with a bow. She wore a burnt orange gown that had a corset sewn into it and a sash of red around her hips. Serenity couldn't believe what she was seeing, she didn't even know who these people could be! Suddenly the four strange women backed off, and a man with flaming red hair spiked slightly appeared in front of them.

He held out his hand towards the senshi and they were blasted back, out of Serenity's view. She screamed and turned, running to the only place she could think of. The Prayer Room, where the Silver Crystal rested. She burst into the room and pushed the doors closed, leaning on them a moment to try and gather her wits.

She looked and saw the crystal begin to glow. She stumbled forward, but another shaking of the palace knocked her down. She pushed herself back up and crawled to the pedestal the crystal floated above. She reached up a hand towards it, feeling its warmth.

"Please! You have to help them! These strangers...these attackers....they're so powerful!! Please, I beg you, they need help!" she cried out to the crystal, looking at it beseechingly. The crystal merely continued to float and glow gently. Serenity banged a fist on the pedestal." Please, Silver Crystal!! The Moon needs your help, your powers now!" she reached up now and touched it.

The crystal let out a brilliant flash and Serenity felt a strange, burning heat washing over her."Wha...what are you..." She shuddered and closed her eyes, sinking into the heat. But then another blast woke her out of the deepening trance. She clenched her hand around the crystal and turned, running from the room and through the palace.

She rushed outside and felt a painful tug on her heart as she saw her kingdom in shambles. Holes pockmarked the ground everywhere. She looked and saw her senshi on the ground unconcious. She looked up to the cause of all this destruction, that black crystal ship. She saw a man in the air in front of it, a man with slightly long silver white hair almost like hers.

He was dressed in princely robes. Their eyes connected and she scowled hatefully, glaring up at him as he looked a little startled. She felt the crystal beginning to burn in her hand and she threw her hand up, screaming."Moon Silver Power!!" the Silver Crystal let out a brief blinding flash as ribbons of silver energy streamed down from the crystal.

They wrapped around her body, feeling as warm and soothing as gentle beams of sunlight, and caused her gown to disappear. The ribbons tightened and she felt them change, becoming a silky satin type of cloth. She stood there now in a type of short gown with a cape attached to it, gold ribbons tied around her waist.

She wore boots with yet more gold ribbon on them, and she felt something strange and warm on her forehead. She shook her head and pushed her hand in front of herself, willing her crescent staff into her hand, noticing she wore long white gloves.

What appeared instead was a wand with an orb on the top of it, a crown and crescent moon on the top. It had a golden orb near the middle, and at the bottom another crescent moon with a red orb. She gasped softly, staring at the four gems set in the top orb. Green, red, blue and orange.

Her senshi's colors... was this some strange way they were trying to support her? She looked up at the white haired man and pointed her wand at him, staring hatefully once more."Moon Gorgeous Stardust Kiss!" she screamed out and raised her wand above her head.

Silver ribbons of energy burst from the purple gem on the top orb. They began whirling around her till they became a blur and a wave of light like moonlight shot out, knocking the man back so far he banged into his ship and he cried out, grabbing at his arm which had become bent at a disturbing angle.

He yelled something to the people below and she looked at them, aiming her wand. Now she could see that for some reason, they had black upside down crescent moons on their foreheads! What was this?

She was about to attack again when the four women and red haired man disappeared, and when she had looked up, so had the white haired man. The black crystal ship let out a subtle glow and rose up, disappearing from sight.

Serenity stood there, staring up for a moment. Then she remembered her guardians and ran to them."Mars! Venus! Jupiter, Mercury! Open your eyes, please!" she felt for the crystal with her consciousness and realized that it was nestled in the strange gold brooch on her chest with the crescent moon and ruby gem.

She opened the brooch and the crystal floated out into her hand. She held the crystal over her friends and it emitted a gentle, warm glow. She watched as their wounds faded away and Mercury coughed. They all regained consciousness and began dragging themselves up.

Then they stopped and stared up at their queen in disbelief."Neo...Queen Serenity? Your majesty? What.....what are you....?" she looked at the outfit their queen was in, the wand in her hand. The tiara on her forehead. Serenity flushed a little as she looked down at herself.

"I...don't understand it either. I just wanted so badly to help all of you... I couldn't stand seeing you all being hurt so badly by those strange people. I think the crystal did all this." Mercury looked up at her as she stood.

"My queen....I think perhaps....you are now a senshi like us. How that is possible, I don't know....but it seems you made it possible." Serenity blinked in surprise and looked at her wand, as if it would provide the answers.

"So...I suppose I'm....Sailor Moon?" she made a light face at the name. "Oh that sounds strange! I never thought there would be a sailor protector for the Moon...though I suppose if each of the other planets have one..." she helped Jupiter and Mars to their feet, then turned and her face lit up as she saw Endymion running out of the palace.

She dropped the wand, which Venus barely managed to catch before it hit the ground, and ran to her husband. He took one look at her and his jaw dropped as she flung herself into his arms."Serenity! Is....is that you? What happened to you?" he exclaimed in surprise, looking down at his wife.

She smiled almost sheepishly as her arms wrapped around his neck."I....I'm a senshi like the others now, Endymion. Do....you like it?" she asked quietly then smiled happily when he nodded. Then she noticed his face, his demeanor.

His eyes were far too sad even though he'd tried to hide that."Endymion...what's wrong?" she asked, feeling her stomach clench nervously. Endymion sighed and looked away to the side a bit."....Nectaris is missing..." Serenity stared at him, then began to scream blindly.

Nectaris ran along the halls, her face tear stained. She could hear loud booms from outside and everything kept shaking. She couldn't find her father anywhere. She had been inside the Prayer Room, sitting on the pedestal step and staring up at the pretty floating thing she knew would be hers someday.

Whenever she was near it, she always felt so warm and happy inside. She knew she would be just like her mama, a beautiful powerful queen of the Moon with her own prince charming from some other wonderful planet.

She had smiled to herself but then the first of the booms had happened. She had ran and hid in some curtains. She had heard someone come into the Prayer Room, then heard her mothers voice. She had burst out from the curtains to gain comfort from her mothers reassuring smile, but mama and the crystal were gone.

Nectaris hiccuped as more tears began running down her cheeks. Why couldn't she find anyone? What was going on? She ran on then stopped as something caught her eye. She saw a large, strange double door. She had never seen these particular doors before and looked around, realizing everything here was quiet and pristine.

She gulped down some of her tears and moved forwards to the door, touching one of them. She felt a little electric shock run from the door to her hand and down her arm. She gasped and jerked back her hand, then to her surprise the door had opened.

She tried to see the room inside but it was far too dark. After a few moments, she walked into the room, and the door shut behind her. She looked around, feeling a rather cold mist brushing against her legs through her gown. She moved forwards, putting her hands in front of her.

She saw a kind of light and began running to it, feeling her little pigtails bouncing against her cheek. She ran onwards until she came to a strange place. It seemed like it was a nothing, nowhere. But yet there were those same strange doors standing on their own. Nectaris whimpered a little.

This alerted the woman there, and Nectaris saw her. She was a woman, with dark skin and long dark green hair. Part of it was done in a bun like hers at the top of her head. She was wearing a uniform just like the guardians, but hers was a very dark red, almost black. The woman blinked a little in surprise.

"Small lady? What are you doing here...and what have you done to your hair?" she asked gently. Nectaris blinked and tilted her head confused as she sniffled."Who's small lady? Is there....something wrong with my hair?" she reached up, feeling the round buns nestled on the top of her head. Mama always made time in the morning to do her hair just likes hers and grandma's.

The women stepped back, a strange look on her face as she lifted that strange key staff she held."...Who are you? What is your name?" her voice sounded tight and angry, and Nectaris felt the tears welling up in her eyes again at this woman's scariness.

"I-I'm Princess Nectaris of the Moon....my mama is Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion, he's from Earth....they say I-I'll turn the Silver Millennium into the Gold Millennium....w-who are you?" she looked up at the tan woman pathetically, and saw her dark red eyes, just like hers, begin to soften.

She moved down and hugged Nectaris gently." My name is Sailor Pluto. You shouldn't be here, Princess." Nectaris clung to Pluto, beginning to feel soothed. Pluto meanwhile was frowning a little to herself. This wasn't the little pink haired girl she was expecting.

Small Lady, little Chibiusa had always visited her here. But now here was a little girl who looked exactly like her but she was almost entirely different. The way she moved and spoke were different. What had happened to her dear little Chibiusa?

But Pluto shook her head and stood, carrying the little princess in her arms."I would take you home...but I cannot leave this place. I will send a message to your parents that you are here, and they will come get you."

she looked down at Nectaris, who had relaxed and grinned happily. She looked up at Pluto and asked innocently."Are you my friend now, Pluto?" The women blinked and gulped a little, then slowly nodded."Yes, princess. We are friends."
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime12th June 2012, 8:37 am

alright so i'm working on a recent chapter...figured i'd get another posted. XD hope you guys are enjoying this...

Endymion sat near his wife in Nectaris's playroom, watching helplessly as she clung to a little toy and sobbed, sitting on the floor. He had been unable to find a way to help soothe his wife since she had found out their daughter was missing. The senshi protectors were gone, to help in the wide search that was underway to find the missing princess.

Everyone and anyone was looking everywhere, on the Moon, Earth and every planet in the Sol system. He looked around then at his wife again and moved forward, crouching down and wrapping his arms tightly around her, hushing gently in her ear.

"It'll be okay Serenity...we'll find our little girl...you know the Silver Crystal watches over all of the Moon family...she's okay, I know it..." he felt her sobs lessening a little, but it seemed she couldn't help herself and couldn't stop crying. He sighed gently and continued to hold her.

Nectaris sat on the ground, playing with the little whorls of fog while Sailor Pluto stood nearby. She seemed tensed for some reason but Nectaris decided it wasn't something important. So like any child she put it out of her mind. She looked up after a while and looked at the senshi, watching the keys around her waist swaying and clinking with each pacing step she took. She looked at the pretty shapes of them and wondered if she could ask Pluto if she could hold one for a little while.

Then she thought of something else and that was what she asked."Why haven't I heard of you before, Pluto? Are you like Venus,Mars, Mercury and Jupiter?" she watched Sailor Pluto stop, her back to the young moon princess. She was still trying to adjust, hearing that beloved voice yet with a similar and different personality behind it. She slowly turned a little and looked at Nectaris.

"Yes and no, young princess. I am a protector like them....but I work alone." Nectaris tilted her head, frowning a little."That has to be very lonely for you, Pluto...can't you visit us? Maybe then you wouldn't seem so sad." she blinked her big red eyes innocently as Pluto looked vaguely startled. Small Lady had never said anything about her looking sad...but perhaps this girl was more perceptive than Small Lady?

She turned a little more towards the pink haired girl, trying to think of what to say to that. Then Nectaris continued on in her innocence."Mama could let you visit us, couldn't she? She's the queen of the Silver Millennium...her Silver Crystal can do anything!...It'll be mine...some day...and I'll be queen..." she blushed a little with pleasure at the idea, flicking at some fog as it floated past her.

Pluto nearly reeled as she realized what this princess said was true. A moon queen was the one who had placed her as guardian of the Time Gate. Surely another moon queen could give her her freedom. Why had she never thought to ask Neo Queen Serenity, mother of Small Lady, to do that? Pluto leaned a little more on her staff, keeping her breaths steady and calm. Then suddenly her duty came back to mind. She was the Guardian of Time!

Trying to gain freedom from her post was not how the future was laid out. She couldn't change it! Already the time stream was twisted, and she didn't know how. Pluto glanced at Nectaris, who had returned to playing with fog. She turned and held her garnet orb in front of her face.

"Garnet orb, show me where the time stream changed history." she murmured softly, and the orb let out a soft glow. She looked deeper in, seeing Endymion defeating Beryl and embracing Serenity. Pluto eyes widened a little and thought to herself."No! Prince Endymion was meant to be killed by Beryl, and Princess Serenity was meant to sacrifice herself for love! That they are alive..and the Silver Millennium has continued...what of Crystal Tokyo?" As if responding to her thoughts, the garnet orb glowed a little brighter and showed a new image.

It was 30th Tokyo, but none of the buildings were made of beautiful crystal, but of garnet gemstone. There was no Crystal Palace, only some beautiful castle like structure made of garnet and gold. The Tsukino household had only their son. None of the inner senshi were there, but for some reason Sailors Uranus, Neptune and Saturn were there.

There was a king of Earth, who was somehow Hyperion, Endymion's brother. His wife was a lovely elegant lady, with familiar dark green hair and dark skin. Pluto took a step back, her eyes wide as she let the garnet rod drop. It was many times in the future! Millenia of years!

And yet...it seemed things were as in the Silver Millennium now! How?! And why was she the bride of an Earth king, away from her post?!Suddenly she heard a step from behind, and a familiar voice spoke out."Guardian Pluto?" She whirled around quickly in a swirl of dark green hair. She saw the four inner senshi standing there.

Nectaris grinned widely and jumped up, running to them with a type of elegance Pluto had never seen in Small Lady."Venus! Mercury, Mars, Jupiter!"she hugged the legs of Jupiter and the senshi crowded around her happily. Mars looked at Pluto and smiled."Thank you! You kept the princess safe during the attack of those...those.." she scowled a little at the memory.

"Black Moon Clan." Pluto supplied, inwardly wincing as she did. Already, the time line was so skewed! The Senshi looked up at her, staring for a moment then nodded. They began leading Nectaris away, who looked over her shoulder at Pluto.

The little pink princess of the Silver Millennium smiled widely and called back,"I'll come visit you again Pluto! I promise!" Pluto tried to summon up a smile, then turned away, so the little girl wouldn't see her shaking as she felt the darkness of a faint come on her.

Neo Queen Serenity ran through the halls of the palace, keeping far ahead of her husband somehow. She came to the front of the palace and through the entrance doors. She let out a little cry as she saw her daughter standing there, whole and unharmed with that bright smile on her face.

Serenity began crying happy tears as she threw herself to her knees and hugged her little girl close to her."Oh Nectaris! My little pretty princess! You're alright, you're safe! I was so afraid those invaders had kidnapped you!" she cried out, hugging her daughter even tighter. Endymion moved forwards, relief in his face as he smiled at his daughter.

He gently pulled Serenity from Nectaris, whispering."We don't want to hurt her, do we?" Serenity looked up at him startled, then slowly nodded and looked down at her daughter, letting out a little cleansing sigh and relaxing.

She smiled as she reached out, stroking the pigtails that were already growing so long! They reached Nectaris's knees. How beautiful her little sweetness would be when she grew up. Serenity reached down and gently took Nectaris's hand, pulling her closer as the family walked back into the palace to hear all of Nectaris's adventures of where she'd been during the Black Moon Clan's attack.

Somewhere just outside the Sol system, the black crystal ship of the Black Moon clan floated. Inside, the clan members were recovering. Prince Diamond sat on a chair, allowing his brother to bind his broken arm. He was hardly thinking about the sharp spikes of pain streaming from his arm. All he could think of was that beautiful silver haired ruler of the Moon.

How she'd glared at him! He felt a little tug on his heart. How could she have glared at him like that? He wanted to go back to the Moon palace, to beat down that silver haired ruler. Make her bow to him and his will. He wanted to wipe that glare off her face and replace it with something more pleasing.

Diamond smiled with pleasure at that thought. Sapphire looked at his brother and frowned a little at the strange expression on his face. He finished bandaging the arm so it could heal, then touched his shoulder."Brother? What are you thinking about?" Diamond blinked a little, snapped out of his reverie. He looked over at Sapphire and smiled disarmingly as he stood, shifting his arm carefully in the sling it rested in.

"I'm fine, Sapphire. Nothing to worry about! Thank you for binding my arm." he walked away from his brother. But outside the room was a woman with bright green hair and dressed in an elegant gown with emeralds sewn along the cuffs of the sleeves and the bust line, looking concerned.

She quickly began to ask questions of him."Prince Diamond, are you alright? What happened on the moon? I thought the protectors weren't strong enough to fight us off" Emerald spoke gently,beautifully almost. But Diamond ignored her, even waved a dismissing hand at her.

Her expression twisted with hurt and anger as she watched his back walking away, and turning around a corner, then she turned away. How could she have expected different of the selfish man? But then her anger melted. She couldn't help it. She loved him so much. She would wait, however long it took, for him.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime11th July 2012, 3:15 pm

final chapter i had done....now writing the next one slowly. it's giving me trouble. XD but yeah!

Princess Nectaris Serenity of the Moon stood in front of her parents, hands held together behind her back as she quietly finished explaining to them what happened during the attack of the Black Moon Clan.

"And then when I got to the quiet hall...there was a big pretty door and I touched it, and it shocked me..then it opened and...I was there at the time gate with Pluto. She..called me Small lady. I don't know why. But Mama, Papa...she's so sad and lonely! Can't we let her come and visit once in a while? She's such a nice,pretty protector...and the time gate place is so gloomy and sad and lonely...please Mama?" She looked up pleadingly with her beautiful red eyes.

Neo Queen Serenity looked over to her husband, frowning delicately. She'd heard rumors of the guardian of the time gate of course, but she had never really thought she existed, nor had she tried looking into the matter. She laid her cheek on her knuckles, looking at her daughter, once again feeling that rush of relief and warmth that she was back in the Moon Palace,safe and sound. Because of that woman.

After a moment of thought, she smiled softly."Well...at the very least, we should invite her here, to personally thank her for protecting our daughter. And we need something to perk ourselves up after such an occurrence with that attack. We shall invite her to a feast and ball in her honor!" she laughed lightly while Nectaris's eyes lit up. She curtsied prettily to her parents, then ran up and hugged her mother tightly."Oh, thank you Mommy! Daddy! I'm sure she'll be so happy to be able to be with people!" Serenity stroked her hair gently, running her fingers around the pink round buns.

"I'm sure she will. Now go on to bed and get some rest before dinner. You've had a very trying time, my sweetness." She leaned down and kissed the gold crescent on her daughters forehead. Nectaris smiled and went to hug her father tightly around the waist, then turned and gracefully left the throne room, humming happily. King Endymion moved over to his wife, brushing his fingers through her silver pigtails."She seems quite taken with this Guardian Pluto..perhaps we should have her here regularly...or else Nectaris may decide to go to that place to visit her. That could be entirely too dangerous for her, even despite being a moon heir."

Serenity reached out and caught his hand gently, bringing it to her face to kiss the back of his hand, then his palm."Indeed, my Endymion. Though I wonder...I discovered powers I never dreamed I had. Perhaps our daughter also has such powers..." and now, she gave a wickedly mischievous smile up at her husband as she continued,"And why shouldn't the Moon have its own protector, just as the other planets in our system, and surely beyond?"

Endymion smiled, letting out a little chuckle as he caressed the curve of his wife's face." Very well, my love. If you want to try getting our daughter to transform as you did, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to stop you anyway." he leaned down and gave her a tender kiss."Now, perhaps we should start thinking about preparations for that feast and ball." he spoke softly, then laughed when Serenity let out a little groan.

Pluto stood silently in her dimension. She frowned a little as she thought of the twists and turns this new time line had taken. She began to pace back and forth, continuously thinking of the image she had seen in the Garnet Rod. She shook her head a little a bit."It cannot be...it's impossible." she held up her rod, and once more summoned up that image. There she sat, on matching thrones of garnet next to King Hyperion.

They held hands, even as they listened to the man standing in front of them, a warm loving look in their eyes whenever they would glance at each other. Suddenly anxious, she pushed the image further in time, and her eyes widened in shock to see herself sitting in a nursery now, rocking contently in a rocking chair as she tenderly caressed her swollen stomach. Hyperion came in and leaned down to give her a tender kiss on the lips.

Pluto turned away from the image and it faded, as she shook inside. So it still was true. She was now in a timeline where she would eventually marry the new king of earth. And where there would never be Small lady, only Nectaris. She let her head fall forward a little as the tears began to run down her face again.

Pluto stood awkwardly in the large, beautiful ball room of the Moon Palace. She was dressed in her princess gown, much as the other senshi protectors were for this occasion. All for her. Only a half hour before, she had been seated in the center of the head table, had people raise glasses of wine in praise of her. But now she could disappear into the background and think a little.

She knew everyone was here, but the one who made her more nervous than anything was Hyperion, who was lurking somewhere among the crowd. She was determined to avoid the smokey haired man at all costs. It was completely illogical, but somehow she thought that if she could prevent certain things from happening, that maybe she could get the original timeline back. She glimpsed smokey blue hair and quickly moved from her spot, trying to get far away from the man who would change her life.

Neo Queen Serenity stood near a table where little finger foods had been set out for those who got peckish through the night. She watched as Pluto fled from one end of the room to another, much as she had been doing since the ball began. She hadn't even had a single dance with anyone. She sighed a little in worry as she moved through the crowd to find Pluto and speak to her. She knew the guardian wouldn't flee from the queen of the moon. But just as she could see forest green hair, she was swept up into a mans arms.

She looked up, half expecting to see Endymion, or maybe even Hyperion being his mischievous self, or Endymion's second brother Apollo. But when she looked up, all she could see was a man with short straight cut white hair and a mask colored silver and black. Her eyes widened a little in surprise and alarm. She didn't know who this man was, and yet he kept hugging her closer and closer as he led her in a dance.

She squirmed, trying to loosen his hold on her, when he leaned down and whispered to her."Silver queen of the Moon, you are so beautiful...so ethereal...I will surely have you as my own soon." Neo Queen Serenity's eyes widened at the words, as an embarrassed and angry blush spread over her cheeks. She roughly shoved herself away from the man, glaring at him a little."How dare you! I am only one mans wife and I will never be with you! Who are you?" she spoke angrily, but low enough that it wouldn't draw unnecessary attention.

But she had been watching his face, and could see under the mask it had become a mixture of surprise and longing. She knew that face. Her eyes widened as she took a step back, feeling herself begin to shake."It's you! The one who attacked us before! How....how dare you set foot in this place and even touch me!"

The man blinked and smiled ruefully, raising a hand and removing his mask."My name is Prince Diamond, of the Black Moon Clan of Nemesis. Of course... I did not come alone in my pursuit for you." he raised a hand, touching one of the dangling black crystal earrings he wore. Suddenly screams ran through out the ballroom as the floor shook a little. She could faintly make out figures rushing through the entrance, herding the guests into a tight ball.

The guardian protectors were unable to transform, having dropped their protector guises for the evening and were without their transforming crystals, often kept in their brooches. Serenity could hear Endymion calling for her and was about to call back, until Diamond reached out to grab her and she had to focus on avoiding his grasp. Pluto was watching this all distressed and ran forward, reaching up to her hair. She brought out her garnet rod, put in miniature form in her bun.

She raised it up to transform, until Emerald had spotted her and swiped her fan at her, sharpened feathers rushing out to impale Pluto. Her eyes widened when suddenly something tackled her. She expected to feel cold floor, but felt whoever it was had twisted so they landed first on the ground. She looked then inhaled sharply as red eyes met leaf green. She realized it was Hyperion who had saved her.

He stared up at her dark skinned face breathlessly, and reached up to gently brush some of her disheveled hair back in place."Oh...you're...so beautiful....I never imaged..." he spoke softly. Pluto could feel her heart and soul melting as she stared at this handsome man who had risked himself to save her. No one had ever done that before. But then she remembered what was happening and swiftly stood up.

She turned away from Hyperion and her Garnet Rod grew to full strength. She raised it up and cried out,"Chronos, grant me your powers! Pluto Crystal Power, Make up!" her gown disappeared as she transformed into Sailor Pluto. She swung her staff in a circle above her head and as she brought it down, she yelled," Pluto Dead Scream!" as the tip of her rod touched the ground, the deadly sphere of energy shot out and lifted in the air as it streamed along. Emerald blinked in surprise then cried out as it hit her in the stomach, knocking her off her feet and onto the ground some yards away.

Hyperion had gotten to his feet and stared at Pluto in amazement and something bordering on adoration."You're...amazing!" he spoke softly and Pluto found herself blushing again at the praise and turned away, running to help the other senshi. Pluto pointed her Garnet Rod at the group of defenseless senshi, crying out,"Garnet Ball!" a ghostly image of the Garnet Orb flew from her rod, expanding and landing around the four women.

Any attacks heading towards them collided with the shield and exploded, but left the protectors unharmed. The senshi slowly raised themselves from the protective crouch they had been in, then looked at Pluto and nodded with gratitude. They had no choice as they left the room, surrounded by Pluto's shield. She nodded, knowing soon calm would be restored once the transformed protectors could get back to the ballroom. Then she noticed Serenity, about the be captured by the white haired Prince Diamond.

She cried out a little and ran forward, a sweep of her rod sending another Dead Scream at Diamond. Unfortunately, just before the energy could hit, Emerald had thrown herself in the way. She let out a cry of pain as she fell on the floor. Emerald looking up to see if Diamond was alright, only to see him finally grabbing Serenity and drawing her close. She felt her heart ache as Diamond grinned, almost maniacally and as Serenity struggled against him, trying to claw him viciously.

Diamond only teleported away, after letting out a lazy order for one of the grunts to bring the injured Emerald back. One of the grunts came over, gathering Emerald up and teleported with her, as each of the others did the same. Pluto let out a strangled sound, seeing Serenity taken as she tried to stop them, anyone of the Black Moon Clan. Too late, she could hear the protectors running into the ballroom, then expressing their bafflement at where the intruders had gone.

Cheers began to spread through the ignorant crowd as Pluto regretfully moved along, finding King Endymion who smiled happily, looking about for his wife. Pluto winced before she came up to him, whispering softly to him. His expression changed from happiness to despair then to horror, screaming out,"No!! Serenity! My Serenity!!"

Everyone in the crowd stopped, turning to look at the grief struck king as he pulled at his hair a little. Murmurs spread through the crowd as Hyperion moved through the people, rushing to his brother and grabbing his wrists to stop him. When Endymion would not be calmed, Hyperion grimaced as he hit Endymion over the head, causing the elder to pass out.

Hyperion grunted as he caught his brother, and some guards came over to help carry him out of the room. Swiftly, the other protectors were informed of what happened and they took control of the situation, directing the guests out of the ballroom. All the while, each of the protectors were wondering to themselves what to do now. In their worry, they had overlooked the little princess, and Nectaris was not about to remind them.

She swiftly left the ballroom, running through the halls and avoiding the servants as she made her way to the Crystal Room. She could see the Silver Crystal, floating gently above its velvet pillar on the pedestal.

She rushed to it, crying out softly and pleading," Please, Crystal! They took my mommy! She needs help! Help my mommy!" she reached out and did what she had never dared to do before in her life. She took the crystal in between her hands then gasped at the bright flash of white light that came from the crystal, blocking out everything.
Back to top Go down
Beat
Star Seed

Beat

Star Seed

Title : Just a Hero.

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime24th February 2013, 11:00 pm

Mother of writers...Sets. I knew you were good but I neve thought you were at such a high level! Man, you have such a beautiful, as beautiful as Sailor Pluto herself.

Well thought, time distorting is certainly to happen and plausible. Extra points for the pink hair part. In my opinion, it's such a shame no one reads you. It's such a nice fic, we can see Setsunsa's unexplored side and with the princess dress...so elegant and beautiful and you description makes it the more satisfying to read. I think the romance with Hyperion should be a bit slower, It's nice so far but don't get carried to love yet, I wanna see her melting and blushing.

Me wants to see a full description of Charon Castle, perhaps it's a bit like the under world? and it has a lot of clocks or wind? It's made of garnet, I know that much. Perhaps they have playing "Forbidden Hades" there and it's on pluto, it's cold.

Nice Sets. I wanna see your other story, I'm sure I'll be thrilled to read what you and him have. Keep up the good work and I'll keep on waiting. Read you later.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 6:48 pm

awww thank you beat! i'm not all that great, i just love my little AU's... of course Pluto and Hyperion don't move to love instantly. it takes roughly a few months for him to break her down..and they don't play on Pluto. usually their on the Moon, or more likely Earth. but that's in the next chapter...which i should probably finish writing...XD though i did a drawing of Pluto, or rather Queen Setsuna when she's the co-ruler of Garnet Tokyo on Earth. mwahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Beat
Star Seed

Beat

Star Seed

Title : Just a Hero.

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime25th February 2013, 7:30 pm

Will be looking forward to it Sets. Count on this fan to post. That and I kinda wanna see how you portray her and I also wanna see Charon Castle. Be reading you.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 4:30 am

Me too. WOW! I love this story. Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 6:37 pm

sooo new chapter i finally got done writing. XD enjoy.

Endymion sat on the edge of his bed, head held in both of his hands with his fingers buried in his dark hair as he moaned softly in grief. He rocked a little back and forth, as Hyperion watched from a corner. It had been hours since the news had been given, that Neo Queen Serenity of the Moon had been kidnapped. Everyone on the Moon had fallen into grief and mourning, not knowing where their queen had gone, or what they could do to get her back. Even the Protectors outside the bedroom door milled together uncertainly in silence, unable to fully meet each others eyes and unable to find anything to say.

Suddenly Endymion's head jerked up, almost black bags under his eyes and the whites of his eyes bloodshot as they darted frantically around the room.”My daughter....Nectaris! Where is Nectaris?! Where is she?!” He leapt from the bed, running to the door and ripping it open before Hyperion even realized what was going on. Endymion scattered the protectors as he ran through them, Hyperion following as he called out to his brother. But Endymion only ran through the halls, screaming, his voice growing hoarser until it seemed his voice would disappear entirely.

“Nectaris! Nectaris Serenity! Where are you?! Answer your father!” Then, as he ran past a hallway, he glimpsed a bright light from the corner of his eye. He screeched to a halt and quickly turned, going back to the hallway, and froze in shock. There was his beautiful little Nectaris, dressed in a similar gown and cape as her mother when she transformed into the Moon Protector. Nectaris shifted a little nervously, the Silver Crystal floating between her hands as it glowed whitely.

But Nectaris's gown and boots were not white like her mothers, but a pink that contrasted beautifully with her hair, and a deep magenta cape. A brooch with a lovely round pink stone on top of a crescent moon and Earth symbol, small circular green gems outlining the edge rested on her chest under the sweetheart line of her gown. The gold ribbons around her waist tied to one side. A gold tiara lined with silver and green stones and a pink crescent moon at the point rested on her brow. Her gloves were pink to match her gown.

Nectaris looked at her father, taking a small step forward as she took a deep breath, and put on a brave face, her eyes glittering with a determination that painfully reminded Endymion of his missing wife.” Papa. I'm going to save Mama” She said aloud to him, her voice shaking a little, but he could tell she was trying to be brave. Just like her mother. Endymion stood a moment longer before her words sunk in and he shook his head, laying on hand on the corner of the wall to steady himself.”What?! But...we don't know where she is and...Nectaris, it's too dangerous! You're too young! My daughter, please stay here where it's safe! I can't lose you too.” He moved forward to gently take the Silver Crystal from her, but she took a step back from him.

“I can't...Papa. I know where Mama is...the Crystal is telling me. I have to go..with the other protectors. We can save Mama and bring her back!” Nectaris spoke softly and plaintively, the Crystal continuing to glow gently with little pulses of light as if to confirm her words. Endymion looked at his daughter baffled before he turned and looked at the stunned senshi behind him who stared at the newest warrior. Mercury was the one to break out of her trance first, and she could only give the king a mournful, helpless look, as she spoke softly, “We follow your will, our King.”

Neo Queen Serenity moaned softly, eyes fluttering open gently. She squinted in the dimness of the room, trying to will away the grogginess in her head. She slowly got up then winced, feeling a strange heaviness on her body, as if the gravity were stronger. She lifted a hand to her head, shaking it a little as she called out gently,”Endymion?”. Silence met her words and she frowned confused, wondering why he wouldn't be next to her and why the room was so dim, until suddenly everything came back.

The celebration ball for Pluto who had found and protected her daughter, a man with white hair who had attacked the moon before and appeared at the ball and grabbed her, and then darkness. She quickly got up from the bed and looked around, trying to figure out where she was or how to get out. Suddenly she stopped as her blue eyes connected with light violet. Prince Diamond sat in a chair in a slightly darker corner. She could see that same expression of longing in his eyes and it disgusted her.

But she remained calm, stood a little straighter and held her head high.” You will release me back to my kingdom. Now.” She said, a quiet severeness in her voice. Diamond didn't respond, but got up from his chair, approaching her slowly. “....So regal....and beautiful....my dear Serenity.” He spoke softly, reaching out and taking her chin gently. Serenity felt her spin go rigid with indignation and she slapped Diamond across the face with enough force to make him stumble back a step.

Pure rage swept across Diamond's face as he stared at her in shock, before he seemed to regain himself and straightened up, brushing his hair back into place.” You have spirit. That is a very alluring trait, Serenity. But I would caution you against using it towards me.” He turned slightly to the side, glancing her figure up and down. Serenity felt her face becoming hot, but that only got worst when she heard his next words. “ That gown is very becoming on you. I had thought as much when I had it made for you.” Diamond spoke softly.

Serenity swiftly looked down, seeing a white gown with some kind of gold beaded panel sewn along the bust that went to below her waist and gold beads that draped on her arms. She had been wearing a pale blue empire gown with silver accents to the ball. Serenity felt ready to explode with indignation. How dare he have her changed, as if she were a doll to be made up to whatever suited his fancy. She could tell now she was not even wearing her crown! Serenity took a slow breath, extending her awareness subtly. She did not have her crystal with her, so she could not transform. She had not thought she would need it at a ball. And she had never been suited to hand to hand fighting.

She slowly turned away from Diamond, wrapping her arms around herself in a protective gesture, a shield from his unwelcome gaze. “ I will not be your prisoner. My husband and protectors will come for me. And I fear your punishment will not be light. I pity you.” She spoke gently, as befitted a lady. And she kept her back to Diamond, refusing to look as the anger passed over his face again. Diamond let out a sharp breath. “ I very much doubt that, my dear Serenity. And you will come to enjoy your new kingdom with me. Time will change your mind.” He turned away, stalking out of the room darkly. He didn't bother to acknowledge Emerald who waited outside the door, nor her inquiries as to what had happened.

Emerald scowled as she watched Diamond walk away from her, one of her arms wrapped around her bandaged torso. She had thrown herself in harms way to save him! And he still couldn't grace her with pleasant words. She looked at the door and felt her hand clench a little. She could nip this problem in the bud. But not now. She had to heal first. Emerald could be patient as well.

Nectaris stood in the throne room, her father seated in the throne that had been crafted to sit next to her mothers. How empty the space looked, the lonely king without his wife or daughter beside him. But she knew she could fix that. The Crystal would guide her, and the protectors would help her. She turned a little, seeing all of them transformed, even Pluto.

She smiled softly, a little gratefully to Pluto. She had a feeling the older woman would be glad to be around people a bit longer, even if she wouldn't admit it. And she knew she saw a spark of something special in those dark red eyes, even if she wasn't sure what that spark meant. But she had seen it in her parents eyes, often enough. She returned her eyes to her father, and felt her heart ache a little. There was so much pain in him, she could almost feel it radiating off him! She wanted to help fix everything, and bring her mother back.

Endymion's eyes looked over all of them. After a moment, he hung his head, a defeated man without his wife by his side. “Please...please protectors. Take care of my daughter. If anything would go wrong and you are unable to..” he choked now. The thought was too horrible to process. But he had to show some strength at least. “Unable to..bring my wife back...then please...at least bring my daughter back to me. Nectaris..” tears welled in his eyes as he looked at her. She would be beautiful when she was grown, as beautiful as her mother and grandmother, who lurked sadly in the corner of the throne room.

How the older woman had been shocked, so see her granddaughter tap into the powers of the Crystal at such a young age. And she had been one of the voices of reason, insisting he allow her and the others to find Serenity. He raised a hand, subtly brushing the tears from his eyes. He was exhausted in so many ways, but he would find no peace or rest until his wife had been returned to his side. He needed her, as dearly as plants needed the rain, more dearly than he needed air to breath.

All of the protectors nodded grimly, emotionless faces. For a moment, Endymion almost felt sorry for the people who had taken his wife. They would surely be shown no mercy from these powerful women. It almost made him smile. Instead, he just nodded his head silently, a gesture to tell them to do what they must. Nectaris's hands almost clenched as she continued to hold the Crystal between her hands, as the soldiers gathered in a circle around her. All of them linked hands, looking expectantly to the young girl. She took a deep breath and raised the Crystal, staring into the depths of it. “Crystal...take us to my mother...take us where we must go!” she beseeched of it. The Crystal let out a bright flash, growing as it swallowed up all of them. When it faded, the throne room was empty except for King Endymion and Mother Selenity.

Nectaris blinked a little, trying to see through darkness. Had she gone blind? But now her eyes began to adjust, and she saw that she was only in a dark place. And she could see the soldiers, still surrounding her. She felt relief and smiled weakly to them. “Where are we?” she asked softly, and it almost seemed her voice echoed in the emptiness. The Crystal was the only source of light, gentle and soothing. It helped. Mercury began typing calculations into her little computer as everyone else looked around. Pluto extended her senses, and could answer before Mercury was finished.

“We are in a corridor of space and time, Princess.” she said, frowning slightly. Everyone else mimicked the expression. “But...the Crystal was suppose to take us to Mama!” Nectaris began to feel awful. Wasn't she strong enough to save her mother? Pluto kept a twinge, and couldn't stand to see such a heart breaking expression on the princess's face. For a moment, she didn't care if she was Chibiusa or not. She moved to her and crouched down. “Perhaps because it would be a tactical error to simply invade the Black Moon Clan, Nectaris. The Crystal may have brought us here, so that I could lead us to where we must go. It is perhaps far, in space and time.”

Nectaris accepted the reasoning, feeling slightly better. She looked towards the Crystal, then the other women. Pluto stood up, and began leading the way through the darkness, Nectaris at her side and the other senshi behind them. None of them were aware of the figure that blended in with the darkness, watching with lightly glowing eyes and fingers the clenched, aching to grasp what they desired. But the figure merely disappeared for the time being, to bide until the time was right.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 7:13 pm

Oooooh I loved this chapter. You have me sitting on the very edge of my seat. Smile
Back to top Go down
SailorRubyStar
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorRubyStar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Book Addict of Fictional Books

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime5th August 2013, 5:27 pm

Aww wow. I cant wait for da next chapter!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www/quotev.com/hidingintherestroom
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 6:58 pm

i got a comission of Nectaris and Setsuna's daughter with Hyperion, Princess Theiusa! and they were SO gorgeous, i simply had to share!! behold the princesses of the Earth and Moon!<3

Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale Princesses_by_ayachi_chan-d6s6r30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale   Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver to Gold- An Alternate Tale

View previous topic View next topic Back to top