The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[SPOILER] SuperS manga question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

[SPOILER] SuperS manga question Empty
PostSubject: [SPOILER] SuperS manga question   [SPOILER] SuperS manga question I_icon_minitime8th May 2012, 6:09 pm

Hello~

I have a question, because I love asking questions and seeing what other people think. So I'm reading through the SuperS manga (for the first time) and I'm at the part where it says that Haruka and Michiru are married; people were looking at the rings on their fingers. Are the officially married in the manga? And also, is Setsuna included in this? Because she's wearing a ring too XD
Back to top Go down
innocentvenus
Lotus Crystal

innocentvenus

Lotus Crystal

Title : Resident Time Lady

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] SuperS manga question   [SPOILER] SuperS manga question I_icon_minitime8th May 2012, 7:18 pm

If I remember correctly, those rings are just promise rings. The three of them made a promise that they would watch over Hotaru in their new lives. I'll double check when I crack out my old copy of that volume.
Back to top Go down
http://flash-and-fade.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/midnightshinigami
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] SuperS manga question   [SPOILER] SuperS manga question I_icon_minitime8th May 2012, 7:45 pm

You're right innocentvenus. The three of them made a promise to raise Hotaru with their new lives.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] SuperS manga question   [SPOILER] SuperS manga question I_icon_minitime9th May 2012, 1:04 pm

Haha thank you guys. I felt like a total dork. I think I missed the part that said that so I wanted some sort of clarification. I think that was a totally cute idea but also interesting that they would promise with rings.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] SuperS manga question   [SPOILER] SuperS manga question I_icon_minitime10th May 2012, 12:00 pm

I love that you are always asking questions, Ky! [SPOILER] SuperS manga question 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] SuperS manga question   [SPOILER] SuperS manga question I_icon_minitime14th May 2012, 1:23 pm

That's one of the things I love about this forum. I love seeing people's ideas on the deeper concept of Sailor Moon. I also love that someone, somewhere, knows enough to answer any question someone may ask. And if they don't, they best guess with their own ideas on what the answer could be. Fanatics unite! ^^
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] SuperS manga question   [SPOILER] SuperS manga question I_icon_minitime2nd June 2012, 10:56 am

Moon Kaleido Scope wrote:
That's one of the things I love about this forum. I love seeing people's ideas on the deeper concept of Sailor Moon. I also love that someone, somewhere, knows enough to answer any question someone may ask. And if they don't, they best guess with their own ideas on what the answer could be. Fanatics unite! ^^

[SPOILER] SuperS manga question 3655530388
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] SuperS manga question   [SPOILER] SuperS manga question I_icon_minitime18th February 2013, 11:08 am

I know the question has been answered but I just wanted to say I like asking questions too! I agree with you, it's fascinating. I love discussing all things Sailor Moon! It helps inspire me to write, and I need all the help I can get lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILER] SuperS manga question   [SPOILER] SuperS manga question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILER] SuperS manga question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top