The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Signature AND Avatar!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

Signature AND Avatar! Empty
PostSubject: Signature AND Avatar!   Signature AND Avatar! I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 4:10 pm

I'm so impressed by all of the beautiful signatures and avatars here. Unfortunately, I've got like zero graphical skills and could never make anything as pretty as the stuff I see people with here.

Would somebody be kind and help a sistah out?

I'm not really particular. My favorite character is Hino Rei, so that could be a good theme. Favorite color is red. Also fond of Galaxia and gold. I like "elegant" styled things, so probably a manga image? IDK. I'm pretty open. <3

VAGUE REQUEST IS VAGUE. Sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Lady Dynamite
Pyramidal Crystal

Lady Dynamite

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Signature AND Avatar!   Signature AND Avatar! I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 4:16 pm

I can do it Very Happy

editt// and um, what kind of colors? Like, bright and colorful or what?
Back to top Go down
http://ladydynamitez.tumblr.com/
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Signature AND Avatar!   Signature AND Avatar! I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 4:25 pm

Whatever you want!!
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Signature AND Avatar!   Signature AND Avatar! I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 4:47 pm

So glad you are getting a reply to your request, Elly! Lady D is quite the talented artist. Smile As not to receive something that is not what you had in mind, perhaps you may have some examples for Lady D? Of course, if you really have no specifications other than what you noted, that is fine as well. Smile

Lady D, just please make sure that you create an avatar and siggy that confine to the rules stated in this post, ok? I wouldn't want you to put in the time and then have the images not fit the proper dimensions.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Signature AND Avatar!   Signature AND Avatar! I_icon_minitime4th July 2011, 7:29 am

Aww, like I said I'm not too particular. I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever she makes, her art seems amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Dynamite
Pyramidal Crystal

Lady Dynamite

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Signature AND Avatar!   Signature AND Avatar! I_icon_minitime4th July 2011, 8:33 am

I made some Signature AND Avatar! 2045764097 avis for you Very Happy I dunno do you like them, if not, it's totally fine haha Very Happy One of them is moving too.

Signature AND Avatar! 1 Signature AND Avatar! 2 Signature AND Avatar! 3 Signature AND Avatar! 4 Signature AND Avatar! 5 Signature AND Avatar! 6 Signature AND Avatar! 7 Signature AND Avatar! 8 Signature AND Avatar! 9 Signature AND Avatar! 10 Signature AND Avatar! 11 Signature AND Avatar! 12 Signature AND Avatar! 13

Those first 4 are pretty much same, but theres some little coloring differences and i couldn't choose which one i liked the best... lol!
Back to top Go down
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: Signature AND Avatar!   Signature AND Avatar! I_icon_minitime4th July 2011, 8:45 am

Holy freakin' crap, THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!! I'm having such a hard time picking the one I'm going to use for now. I think I'm set on avatars for like the rest of the year now, haha! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I can't wait to see what kind of signatures you come up, duuuuude are you so good at this!
Back to top Go down
Lady Dynamite
Pyramidal Crystal

Lady Dynamite

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Signature AND Avatar!   Signature AND Avatar! I_icon_minitime4th July 2011, 8:49 am

Elly wrote:
Holy freakin' crap, THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!! I'm having such a hard time picking the one I'm going to use for now. I think I'm set on avatars for like the rest of the year now, haha! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I can't wait to see what kind of signatures you come up, duuuuude are you so good at this!
REALLY? Omg i was so sure people wouldn't like them!! Thank you so much!!!
Back to top Go down
PrincesMoonGodess
Pyramidal Crystal

PrincesMoonGodess

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Signature AND Avatar!   Signature AND Avatar! I_icon_minitime4th July 2011, 2:34 pm

Oh my gosh they are all so beautiful! Great job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.endymionandserenity.com
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Signature AND Avatar!   Signature AND Avatar! I_icon_minitime4th July 2011, 3:21 pm

These are just beyond amazing, Lady D. Your work never ceases to amaze me. My personal favorites are the ones with Rei laying on the grass. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature AND Avatar!   Signature AND Avatar! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature AND Avatar!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top