The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

who would you get along with from sailor moon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

who would you get along with from sailor moon? Empty
PostSubject: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime30th March 2012, 6:54 pm

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 she and I are exactly alike when it comes to our obsession with manga, sleeping and eating,
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 we might get along, but I think after awhile I would get tired of her boy craze.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 we would get along really well mainly because I would want to try all her amazing cooking.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 I admire her spirituality so I believe we would.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I'm a bookworm so perhaps.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 we would clash a lot or become good friends based on loyalty.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 our musical talent and similiar looks would bring us together
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I would probably ask for her advice on many of my problems since she's all knowing.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 I would give her a big hug.
Chibimoon… I have the same relationship with her as my sister so no.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime10th April 2012, 9:19 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Sashminda
Lotus Crystal

Sashminda

Lotus Crystal

Title : Aunt

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime26th April 2012, 4:04 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 I think what would happen is: I would continuously supply food and then at one point start to suspect witchcraft as she is not getting any fatter >.>
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 We might be best friends or disparate friends, it would depend. About half od the activities she enjoys I would LOVE and the other half would be O_O what. no I'm not doing that.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 We would do so much cooking together! And complain about our height as well T_T
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 I would learn so much from her ^^ I have so much respect for Rei
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I would just get tired -_- but she would be such a good influence on me.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 I think I would have so much admiration and respect that we couldn't be very close friends, and to be honest I think we would end up being too formal.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 I would really enjoy her music and appreciate it, so we might be friends for discussion. Book club friend ^^
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I would have too much respect for her at first but with time, she would be like a favourite teacher that eventually becomes your friend XD.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 All the hugs and kisses. Also board games, also light baking, and some arts and crafts ^^
chibimoon: She would be that one very mature girl among the little children to whom you just go "Aww that was the cutest thing, I really want to be her sister"
Back to top Go down
Chronos Typhoon
Lotus Crystal

Chronos Typhoon

Lotus Crystal

Title : Official Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime26th April 2012, 4:26 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 I think we would get along because I love food & I would fangirl all over her. I would just want to be super close friends.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 We are basically exactly alike, so I think we would be close friends.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 I have deep respect for her, but I can imagine her treating me like she treats Usagi
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 I think Mako would teach me how to cook, or at least try & be sort of a motherly figure to me.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I think her constant nagging to study would annoy me, but I would defiantly accept her study help! Other than that I have almost nothing in common with her.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 I think we wouldn't get along. I feel like she would find me annoying =[
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 I think our love of playing instruments would bring us together. I could she her teaching me the violin.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I would just be in awe of her. I would try to become her friend & hopefully we would have a student teacher bond.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 I would be fairly close with her. I can see us hanging out and just talking everything through.
Chibiusa: I think she would annoy me at first, but in time I would come to accept her & maybe we would have a sisterly bond.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chronostyphoon http://kawaiisailorlifee.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/missaidanatrocity92
bunbun
Pyramidal Crystal

bunbun

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Chibi Neptune :3

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime26th April 2012, 4:45 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 She would probly be my best friend we both late every day and rather slack then work,also eat and sleep all the time
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 I would be her friend but when some thing get her upset ill will just have to mind my own business.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 She is too serious about studying,almost more then Ami....so no
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 I would be her friend because of her yummy foods Razz
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 Yes Ill be her friend she nice,but I hat studying
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 No not really
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 Yes we both love art
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 She quite but also awesome Wink
Chibiusa:No she annoys and irritates me
Back to top Go down
LadyShizuka
Lotus Crystal

LadyShizuka

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime26th April 2012, 9:55 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 I think I would really get along with her. I love to sleep, eat, read manga. Recently I've found myself longing for a real true friend and I know she could do it good.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 (ChibiUsa) I could possibly get along but she reminds me of my sister when she was younger and they both annoy the absolute crap out of me.. eshh.. maybe when she grew up around Supers and up

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 Me and Venus would be the best bestest friends ever. We are both fashionable and I love love volleyball. We could practice together Smile

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 I think we may be friends but we would probably butt heads because I have a strong personality. I've met someone similar to her and we didn't do good together.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 Probably, I'm a culinary arts student so we could cook together and I love flowers. So she could teach me some stuff.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 Probably but the studying would get to me. However I do like how friendly and shy she is.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 We would get along, I love motocross and some cars.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 I'm very similar to Neptune. I love art and would love to make classical music. However I'm more interested in the piano more. I can be very serene like her.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 Like her I want to be a Fashion Designer so we could work together to make a line.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 I think we would get a long. But I would have to get to know her more to be able to be sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LadyShizukaCosplay http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ladyshizuka http://ladyshizuka.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJian
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime26th April 2012, 10:03 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 I'd protect her just like my little sister. That's how she makes me feel.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 We would go to idol auditions together since we both dream of becoming idols Wink We would probably fight for Yaten though but I just love Minako so much I couldn't not like her for that.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 We would get along so well for kicking butts and being amazing cooks Wink I think we would do kitchen parties together Smile

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 I don't know why I like her attitude so much. I'm sure we would sometimes get in a fight but again, she would be interesting to debate with. Also, I love her spirituality and we probably would get along very well on this side.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I'd definetely play chess with her. I also admire everyone with this type of intelligence and I always have interesting conversations with those kind of people. It's not really about what they know but mostly about why they know, their passion about the subject and never getting enough of information. They're interested in learning new things just like me.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 I don't know how well I would get along with her because we'd probably be in competition so it would be very interesting. Beside being a rival, I'd probably like her and have a crush on her.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 I'd probably take advice from this person since she's serious but since I never could understand her personality so well, it would be the only thing we have together. I couldn't say I wouldn't get along with her but I wouldn't be close to this type of person.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I would count on her to babysitt my son Wink I would also get along very well with her since she seems calm. Our sense for style would also be a point we have in common. She's also the mysterious kind of person I am always interested in getting to know better.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 I don't know why but I wouldn't be afraid of this person. I believe in this person's strenght so it's mostly an admiration I have for her but because of our difference of age, I wouldn't try to get close to this person. I get along with a lot of people of different ages but I have difficulty getting along with ''kids''. I already have a son and it's enough for me Wink

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 Ok... Let her play with Saturn, let Pluto babysit her or send her to the kindergarden. I wouldn't ever want to babysit that child and of course, couldn't imagine myself hanging out with her neither. She's cute but too annoying for my calm spirit. (I feel like we would look like Homer and Bart Simpson together... Me Homer of course LOL)
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Meyneth
Lotus Crystal

Meyneth

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime30th April 2012, 4:57 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 I think 'hanging out' would be fine, but I tend to talk a lot; I like video games and comics and whatnot, but I dislike fawning over celebrities and the like. so I think it would be a context deal. Overall, I think we'd get along well. The manga version probably better than the anime.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 Intellectually? Yes. But she's my least favourite, don't really know why. She's to.. uptight. Needs to loosen up a bit and learn how to relax. She isn't as changable or malleable as her aligned element would suggest and being a laid back person that would eventually irk me.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 I would trust her on personal matters and probably be a Usagi about all the food. But she seems the cleaning/motheringly/homely type and as I'm very _not_ that I don't know that we'd get along beyond the superficial.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 We would but heads, I really think, because we are similar. I can be pretty forceful and I have strong opinions, always with logical reasons to back them up. If we could see eye to eye, I think we'd be inseparable. While we are alike - where she is a spiritual person, I'm more a logical one and that contrast would only serve to strengthen any relationship.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 She's easily my favourite, but she's so bouncy. I think our differences would bring us closer though. Make us consider things we normally wouldn't. She knows when to be serious and is fairly intelligent, so, unlike Usagi I could probably tolerate her antics better.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 So physical. So aloof. I'm not sure how well it would work, Haruka really only pays mind to the people she really notices, easily dismissing almost everyone else. Even if I could get some attention, I think it wouldn't go swimmingly, she's so intense about everything.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 I adore the violin and have always wanted to learn it, so I'd probably flail about and beg for some lessons. Though, eventually, I think our attitudes would clash - she seems like she'd be friendly in a false way and a pompous attitude would be apparent. I hate when people aren't transparent, I just don't tolerate falseness.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I believe she would be amazing to hold conversations with about subjects like ethics, science, philosophy, history and the like. Though, that's as far as I think any relation could go, because she's into children and sewing; at her heart she is domestic and it makes her position all the more tragic.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 Post-series Hotaru? yes. I think she'd be wonderfully quiet and elegant, a person who understands life in a way most others don't. Her unique perspectives on things would make her great company.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 As a child? no. She was annoying; I don't tolerate children well overall. However, I think she could be a beautiful adult - I'm pretty in love with her character and believe that she could be as beautiful as the miracle romance she was born from. All that being said, I could see her personality being a fusion of Usagi and Mamoru, with subtle influences from all the others. I think we could be the best of friends.
Back to top Go down
http://juliannacodes.tumblr.com http://spectrenegade.tumblr.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 8:06 am

Lol I Just found this and love how everyone has evaluated personalities. I've rethought mine a lot and have decided I would get along with the inners more than the outers because the outers seem so stuck on themselves as you all say. Kakyuu I love how you evaluated Michirus personality like that. She's one of my favorite senshi, but I really don't see us being in real life friends. I think I could get along mostly with Usagi, Cibiusa, Hotaru, Makoto and Ami.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Symphonia
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Symphonia

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Guardian of Music ♥

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 8:15 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 We are basically the same person. We're klutzy, love food, and really goofy

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 We would sing together! Plus like Usagi, we're a little klutzy!

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 I can be a bit sarcastic and nag at times so we might be fine together

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 Not so sure. I'm not very tomboyish but I like to cook so it's might work out

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I'm not as much of a study-bug as she is :/ I don't know if I'd want to be around her often

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 She might intimidate me because she's so gorgeous and strong ; u ;

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 We both love music so we could chat about that and we're mature enough to talk about deep topics

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 Setsunaaaaa ♥ I'd love to hang out with her, she's so kind to everyone but knows when to be serious!

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 Can I just take her home and hug her 24/7? Such a cutie....I think we'd get along!
Back to top Go down
http://arina-tsuki.tumblr.com
nekosenshi
Star Seed

nekosenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 12:08 pm

Usagi: We'd be friends for sure because we're both emotional and I didn't like school either!
Ami: I think we would get along because, although I didn't like school, I do like learning.
Rei: We don't have much in common but I might find her spirituality interesting.
Makoto: She just seems down-to-earth so I'd like her.
Minako: Anime Minako is too hyper and boy-crazy for my liking.
Setsuna: I like her wisdom.
Haruka: I'm bi and lots of lesbians have something against us, so I'm not sure. She's not my type.
Michiru: Same as above, except I like Michiru more because she's so smart and creative.
Hotaru: I think we would get along well. We both have known what it's like to be outsiders.
Chibiusa: No, I don't get along with children usually.
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 2:22 pm

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 We're exactly alike (obviously hahah) which could either be the best thing ever or completely terrible. I think it'd be awesome though. Someone would finally understand me ^^
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 Kind of the same. Except she doesn't have the same personality as Usagi when it comes to deeper matters, so maybe she'd just be fun to have as a friend you just hang out with but not on a deeper level :p I need more than that, ya knooow?
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 I'm really sensitive when it comes to the way people speak to me, so I don't know how well this would work. I'd probably get over offended at the things she would say. But she has this gentle, loving side that I love.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 I feel like I'd be really tight with Jupi, she's a really deep, funny, and genuine person. I feel like I'd get along the best with her. I need friends who are there for me and still know how to have a good time Smile
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I feel like we would get along pretty well and she definitely has what I look for in a friend. I think she's intelligent enough to understand me and not get mad at me for being lazy and whatnot :p
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 We'd be tight. She'd intimidate me, though :p
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 I feel like we'd have kind of a mentor-like relationship, like she would be an older sister to me.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I loooove pluto, I feel like we'd really get along and have fun together Smile kind of the same way I feel about Jupiter.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 Uhhhh no idea :p
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Herald of the New Age

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 3:13 pm

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 She may get on my nerves after a while, but she tries so hard to be friends with everyone that we'd probably get along well enough. (though I'm not sure Usagi understands "personal space" much)
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 When she's not in a zany mood, I think we'd reflect one another quite well!
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 Oh, there would be arguing. So much arguing.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 I think, personality-wise, Mako and I are very alike. We'd make it work.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 We could trade book recommendations!
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 MY GIRL. She'd get the most fun out of flirting with me, though I'd get bored of her tinkering in the garage all the time.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 We're both so serious a lot of the time, I think we'd spend a lot of time just sitting quietly together, and then she'd point out what I'm doing wrong in my life and what I should do to fix it and then she'd give me an anxiety attack, because she's to-the-point like that.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I'd basically be following her around like a puppy, trying to figure her out.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 I actually don't know how Hotaru and I would get along. Her first incarnation, I would be too cautious about hurting her feelings so we probably wouldn't talk much. Second time around I'd probably treat her a lot like Haruka does, because she'd be so much younger...

Chibiusa and I would just try to constantly out-sass each other.
Back to top Go down
http://initiala.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/midnightarticuno
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 3:29 pm

i think i'd be really good friends with Usagi and Makoto.
Rei, not so much, but we wouldn't hate eachother. Ami, I wouldn't be friends, be would talk. Minako wouldn't be my friend. at least not for long.

i don't really know the outers, so i can't say if i'd be their friends. probably i'd be friends with haruka.

and i'd be friends with Mamoru, for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 5:55 pm

Mi Mako Chan wrote:

That I'm sure you would Mi Mako! XD
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 6:09 pm

JoJiaMystie wrote:
Mi Mako Chan wrote:

That I'm sure you would Mi Mako! XD

LOOOOOOOL who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2570116496

but then again, i'm too similar to both him and makoto. my chances of actually being their friend could diminish, just like makoto and mamoru aren't really friends
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 6:16 pm

Probably who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I tend to get along better with people who are a bit more reserved, but I also get along with the who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 sorts too. I'd probably have a harder time who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 since i find it difficult to relate to her interests and hobbies.
Back to top Go down
faith_ameli
Star Seed

faith_ameli

Star Seed

Title : Moonie Fringie Whovian

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 5:01 am

Usagi: I think we would get along pretty well, especially whe it comes to be a cry baby. xD
Amy: I would so enjoy studying with her, I love studying so I wish I could do it with her.
Rei: I think we could be friends, I would like to know her more.
Makoto: We would bake cakes all day long
Minako: I just want to hug her, and tell her that everything is going to be okay
Michiru: I would so date her, she would be the love of my life
Haruka: Same as Michiru, I would like for her to love me
Hotaru: Hug her and tell her that she's so strong, I would love her as I love my sister.
Chibiusa: I would so have much fun with her, she could be my little sister too
Pluto: I would get together with her and have some tea and just talk and get to know her
Back to top Go down
http://merylittlelife.tumblr.com/ http://serenasukino.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/Faithtungjen?feature=mhee
Kairi
Pyramidal Crystal

Kairi

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor Chibimoon

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime6th December 2012, 6:31 pm

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 i'd love to be around her because she's so bubbly and happy! and really strong and brave, i'd really look up to her Very Happy
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 i might feel really dumb around her who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3050727640 but i'd still try to be her friend because she's really nice Very Happy
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 with rei, i think at first i'd be intimidated by her because of her nature, but we could be really great friends Very Happy
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 we'd cook alot! Very Happy xD
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 i'd sing with her alot and try to become more confident like she is
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 i'd try to be her friend but she seems kinda intimidating like rei xD but she'd be a really cool person to be friends with!
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 i might get jealous of her because she's so pretty, but we could go swimming together! Very Happy
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 i'd try to spend alot of time with her because she's probably lonely! D:
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 i'd make her really happy and make her days bright, even though she might come off as kind of unfriendly at first, she's a great person Very Happy
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 chibiusa and me would get along great because we have similar personalities who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1569843278
Back to top Go down
http://kiartle.tumblr.com/ http://kiartle.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/user/tinkerair
Princess Hyperia
Star Seed

Princess Hyperia

Star Seed

Title : Princess of the New Moon

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 2:46 am

Usagi: We'd probably get along pretty well, I think she's easy to get along with.
Ami: I'd have a lot in common with her, as someone who strives for top grades, although I'm not as disciplined as she is, she probably wouldn't judge me. I'd try to nudge her out of being so shy, though.
Rei: I'd probably crush on her. She's intense and doesn't hold back; I really admire brutal honesty, so she has a lot of the qualities I value in a partner.
Makoto: She's sweet, and having seen how cute she gets when Haruka makes her feel feminine, I'd be tempted to treat her to the same attention just to see the smile on her face.
Minako: Maybe it's just in comparison, but she seems a little more vapid. Either that or she's hiding deeper issues from her past. Either way I'd probably have a hard time being close with her.
Haruka: Not much chance I could hit that, but I'd want to hang around her anyway. Need I say more?
Michiru: Ditto.
Setsuna: She seems smart and very lonely. I'd be interested to talk philosophy with her.
Chibiusa: If I didn't know about her childhood (stuck as a 5/6 year old for 900 years?) I'd probably judge her to be just kind of annoying. But she'd probably be cool to have as a friend.
Hotaru: I think she's too shy for me. I don't think I'd be the kind of friend she needs.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neith
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Neith

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 8:35 pm

I think out of all of the senshi, I would get along with Ami the best. who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025
She and I would have a lot in common, and even though I'm not nearly as intelligent as she is, I think she would be good motivation for me to study more, and to not start slacking on my classes in the Spring. xD

I also think that I would get along with Makoto very well, also. who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime5th March 2013, 8:11 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 I think we would get along fantastically. We'd probably hang out at a lot of restaurants to eat, read comic books, watch TV, slack off and play video games either at the arcade, my place or hers (more than likely my place since I'm allergic to cats and prolonged exposure to Luna could pose a problem). I could also see her as someone I can take my personal problems to. She wouldn't have to offer me advice or anything. Just someone to vent to and provide a shoulder would be good enough for me. Usagi would probably go on about how lucky I am to be home schooled and crush on my older brother, too.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I would love to finally have someone to play chess with now that I actually know how to play the game (don't give me that look! My chess board didn't come with any instructions). I can be shy like her but I think I'm less shy, once you get me going I can't shut up most of the time. So... I'd probably drown her out sadly. If it's a subject I'm interested in I would very much enjoy hearing her input. She's nice and sweet so I think we'd get along even if there'd be times where I wouldn't understand what she's talking about. I also have this thing where I'm always challenging the person at what they're best at no matter how many times I lose, so after a while I see myself becoming a pretty good chess player.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 We're both spiritual people, and even though we're on different spiritual paths I think it'd be a good way to break the ice with her. I'm always up for learning of another person's spirituality and I'd like to meet her crows. I can be sarcastic myself at times so we'd probably facepalm together at certain things. After a while though I think Rei would criticize or nag me on certain things like she would Usagi. I can be forgetful and at times even more lazy than Usagi. I could see myself taking some of the things she said too personally and end up spending less time with her. I can be a big baby, especially when I know what I'm being criticized on is true.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 I would om nom nom ALL THE THINGS! I think what would really bring us together is the fact we both act the opposite of what society expects from our genders. People expects her to be feminine when she's more masculine and I'm a tad more feminine and not at all masculine. Would probably be reminded of her ex-boyfriend when and if she ever met my older brother >.>

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 I think Minako would be a good influence on me. The way she's so outgoing and pushy at times would do wonders for my shyness. I could see her dragging me off to do things I would have never done before on my own due to my shyness. Like ride a roller coaster. And of course, like Usagi, we'd play a lot of video games and read comics too. Yet another one I see crushing on my brother. Ah, the people I'd have to keep my brother away from...

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 Of course we'd get along. I love kids. I hope to be a father some day. Yeah, I'll babysit. We'd probably tease Usagi a lot too >.>

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 I think Haruka would be suspicious of me at first. Since I always spend more time with girls than boys, due to the fact I just get along with them better, Haruka may see me as a player or something at first. Until eventually she discovered I'm harmless. And going back to the point with Ami, I'd probably challenge her to repeated race games at the arcade no matter how many times she left me in the dust. Either that would annoy her or she'd come to respect my persistence. Either way we probably wouldn't be one of the closest. Funny thing is I could see her getting along great with my dad. My dad's a mechanic and loves cars and motorcycles. He even used to ride motorcycles with mom when he was younger so they'd probably talk for hours about that. I could see her going to him for work on her car at times too since he works on them a lot and at a generous offer. Haruka could probably save a good sum of money going to him.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 While Haruka is going on and on about cars with my dad we'd probably hang out with my mom in the living room or something. I don't know how well we'd get along. I'd crush on her hard while trying not to be obvious about the fact I'm crushing on her, but I'd probably be more obvious than I would like to.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I have no idea how we'd get along. Setsuna is someone who is still a mystery to me after all this time. If anything our love for kids may bring us closer together.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 I can relate to her and don't mind hanging out inside instead of outside so I think we'd get along pretty well. I'd love to play cards with her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime5th March 2013, 9:44 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 I think we would get along with one another. But then, I think Usagi is the type of person who could get along with anyone with enough effort. She's such a warm person with a kind heart and she brings out the good in people. I would love to have a friend with her.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I think we would get along, sure, but I'm not sure if we'd be close friends. We *could* be. I think it would take one of us to put forth the effort and I'm not sure either of us would do that. Otherwise, we'd probably have plenty to talk about. I'm not as smart as her or as well-read as her, but I love to learn things and I think we could have a nice quiet time together just reading in silence. But again, not really a super close friendship unless one of us opened up to the other to breach that gap.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 Hmm this is a tough one. I think Rei is generally pretty gruff and snarky in the beginning before she gets to know someone, and I think that would really irk me at first. But then I would want her to like me because I found her attractive and interesting, and I would push in small ways, trying to maybe bring up topics she seems to like or something, and slowly work my way in until she liked me. Or she could say something totally mean and I wouldn't ever forgive her, I don't know haha!

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 Ah!!! <3 I think Mako and I would get along the best out of all the senshi. She has a protective streak in her that I would just love. And we both adore cooking and having people eat our foods. We'd cook up a huge feast for everyone and exchange cooking tips and go around making sure everyone was warm and comfortable and had eaten all of their vegetables. xD Then we'd go shopping for cute little things we'd never admit to anyone but ourselves that we bought. <3 <3

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 I also think we'd get along really well. We're pretty similar in our demeanors sometimes, and I think we'd play off of each other really well and very comfortably. We'd have a lot of fun together, although I think that I am more reserved than her, but that would be okay too xD I think we'd get to the point where we would have really personal conversations and talk about things we generally try to pretend don't bother us. I also think I'd need a bit of break in between our normal outings though, I think Minako would be tiring sometimes haha

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I would be so attracted to her it would be crazy. But I honestly don't know if we would get along. She's quiet and I can be really quiet too, so kinda like with Ami, we would need to breach that gap before we'd become close. I think if we had Chibiusa around, we'd have something to talk about, but I'm not sure we'd ever have something comfortable to talk about on our own without a lot of effort hmmmmm

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 I think Michiru would fascinate me to no end. She is beautiful and I think I could tell that she hides a part of herself, and I would want to get in there and figure her out. I don't know if she'd like me though, but I wouldn't be turned away from her too easily, so maybe that would be okay haha. I would love to listen to her music because the violin is my favorite instrument, and I'd love to go swimming with her. I think we'd bond through swimming and if I got her to open up to me a little, I think we'd actually get along really well.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 Hmmmmm I think we'd like to go around appreciating the beauty of ladies maybe, on a store trip or something, but I don't know if we'd actually get along haha She's someone I admire a lot, but we're so far apart in interests and personality, I don't know if we'd get along. Maybe in an acquaintance way but not a close and personal way.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 I think I would mother her a lot xD I would be worried for her health and want to make sure she was feeling good and warm and eating enough. She's someone I have a hard time pinpointing for her personality, so I'm not sure if we would get along or not hmmmm I think we both have that big desire for friends, so we could bond through that way maybe. We're both a little sickly too, so that might work for another bonding experience? xD I dunno haha

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 Oooh Chibiusa, I adore her. I think we'd get along well. She's a sassy little thing that I wouldn't mind being around, as long as she wasn't being downright mean. I would see her as a little sister, and she reminds me at times of my own sister so I think we might fight at times but then five minutes later be laughing together xD

Last edited by Verdandi on 5th March 2013, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime5th March 2013, 10:00 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 We have a lot of things in common, like we're dreamers, goofy and we care very much about friends, family. i see myself like goofing around with her a lot, fangirling over anything we like.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 Well, not sure if we could be like close friends, but getting along and sharing stuffs that i find interesting, i see our relationship more of "what we can learn from things we find on the internet"

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 doubly getting along with her.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 she could be my cooking teacher *_* i think she's patient and could be a good teacher.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 Same as who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294, i see us 3 goofing around, fangirl over our favorite bands, or fictional characters, we could be like the 3 musketeers.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 this girls would be like my big sisters, the ones that when i need someone to talk about go to,, the ones that have this wise words that fit perfectly when i need some encouragement words, like my guides in life when i need some "light".

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 this girls would be like, not the closest friend but that friend when we are together, we can talk about anything, like, we can talk about any topic.
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime9th April 2013, 3:37 pm

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 We would probably get along very well. I'd love to be able to eat with her, play video games, and go to the Arcade. Both of us think studying is evil, so it would work well. How often she cries and whines might get annoying, but I'd probably be able to look past it.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 We'd be civil with each other, but I doubt we'd be friends. Her morals and values are quite different than mine. Ami is basically my polar opposite. We wouldn't clash, but we wouldn't mesh either.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 This one can go either way. Either we'd be able to bond over premonitions and Buddhism or her nasty attitude would drive me away real fast.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 Definitely can see Makoto and I as good friends. Very caring, understanding, and a loyal friend. Even though I may not be the best with cooking, sewing, and fighting, I know she would teach me if I asked. We could also bond over boys together!

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 There's a 50/50 chance with Minako as well. We both are boy crazy, love the attention, and have tons of energy. Either we'd blend perfectly and compliment each other or we'd be competing like rabid dogs against each other.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 Even though I absolutely love Haruka, I doubt we'd really be friends. Her interests are very different from mine. I can see myself as an admirer, but that's as far as it goes.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 Here is a better opportunity I'd be friends with Michiru. I love art, music, and swimming, so we'd have similar interests. We wouldn't be buddy buddy or anything, but someone who I'd catch up with from time to time.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 Another person I just see myself civil with. Her interests, morals, and personality is very different from mine. The most I see is us chit chatting a little, but nothing too serious or important.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 Our age difference would stop us from being friends, but she is someone I could get along with. Very sweet, gentle, and kind. Someone if I saw her, I'd ask her about her studies, how she is, and play around with her if she has any boys she likes in mind.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 There's no way in Hell we'd get along. Her personality is too childish for me and we wouldn't blend at all. If we were schoolmates, I'd stay away from her.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime9th April 2013, 4:00 pm

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 I have been told that I am kinda like her, and I think we would get along great...possibly in small doses though cause she would be exhausting
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 I feel like I could get along with her really well, just like going shopping together or gossiping
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 I'm kinda sensitive so her attitude would be a bad mix with me
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 both love cooking and I feel like I could just hang out with her
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I have friends who are similar to her, but I dont think I would be very close
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 not at all
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 she is a bit too proper and stuck-up seeming for me. Could probably be friendly and talk but nothing deeper
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I feel like she would be a great mentor type person and I would love her
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 she is so sweet and I just wanna hug her
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 I think i would get along with her, she has the bubbly-ness of Usagi but with a kinda sarcastic/snarky streak I love
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Moonlit Mermaid
Star Seed

Moonlit Mermaid

Star Seed

Title : A mermaid who lives under moonlight

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 2:43 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 I feel like we'd get along really well because we both like to eat and go shopping! She and I would probably have a lot of sleepovers.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2393257330 (chibi-moon) I feel like we'd also get along, very similarly to Usagi; mainly because they're very alike and both very sweet.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 I can see Minako, Usagi, and I going out to shop a lot together. We'd probably gossip a lot and get coffee.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 I'm not sure if we'd get along really well, mainly because I'm a little sensitive to blunt comments. At the same time, however, I can be very blunt myself.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 I can see us being really good friends, we could cook together and she seems like she'd be a really good work-out buddy!

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I'm not incredibly smart, so I'm not sure if we'd be good friends pertaining to school, but I could see us possibly talking about other things such as games and stuff!

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 I could see us getting along, perhaps. I'm not 100% sure though.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 We would definitely get along. We'd probably play music/sing together a lot. I don't play many instruments, but I'd love for her to teach me to play the violin!

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I feel like we could talk personally on a friendly level, but I'm not sure how much in common we would have.

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 I'd probably invite her to a sleepover with Usagi and Minako and she'd be kind of stand off-ish, but I'd sit with her and talk to her about cute stuff!

Overall, I'm pretty sure I could get along with most of the girls. And if there was one I didn't get along with (for some reason), I'd probably find something in common with them. I'm pretty easy to get along with!
Back to top Go down
http://emmy-bunny.tumblr.com/ http://darklady4.deviantart.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime10th April 2013, 3:38 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 I tend to get on well with goofy people, so I think definitely with Usagi. I love cheerful people Very Happy
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 I love deep conversation too, particularly on politics, history and economics. I would feel I could learn much from Ami.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 I definitely admire people who are so capable like Rei, if I kept on her good side, I think we could be friends. But I can be pretty Usagi-sensitive, that is get offended easily but forget about ten minutes later...
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 Her kindness and skills are great, but she can be a bit aggressive when shes defensive, I'm not always good with open confrontation but beyond that I think there's a good foundation for friendship
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 Definitely, I love idols and gossip XD I wanted to be an idol at her age too. (Would still like to be an idol actually...) I think we would get along very well
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I love people with fashion sense and refined mannerisms, these are the people I get along with best. Communication is best with less words I feel
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 I think in her true goofy playful state maybe, but again, she's very confrontational, I also don't have much understanding of athletics or race car driving . I think friends but not great friends.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 Here we go, definitely Michiru, probably the best of all, I am in my element with people who are well versed in non-vocal communication. I also love swimming.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 I'm good with children like Hotaru, but I'm not so good with cynical ones. I can be awkward with children though... but I think with Hotaru's maturity I would be all right.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2393257330 I don't think if I had a Usagi-Chibiusa relationship with her, I think I would grow frustrated but if it was a relationship like she has with the older girls, then like Hotaru I think I could manage, though probably not in large doses.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 7:57 pm

juust bumping, i will fill this out tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime2nd February 2015, 8:48 am

who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4011577294 Usagi would be my best friend of them! Usagi is the person I'm most related to! And we would share our love of food xD
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3074743337 Besides Usagi I would get along very well with Minako. I love singing and dancing and gossiping xD And I really like the humor of Minako - it matches mine Very Happy
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2045764097 I think the friendship between me and Rei would escalate in heated debates sometimes. Because I have a hot temper as well and when two self-opinionated people collide...that's asking for trouble xD
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1333987389 I think in general we would get along very well. But Makoto is a person who is very frankly and who feels free to an open confrontation. I think I'd have my problems with that.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1666276025 Yeah, I think Ami and I wouldn't be the best friends xD If someone would tell me to study all the time I'd get annoyed and go away after a while xD I'd only battle with her in some subjects for the best point score.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 4039879955 I would be Haruka's little fangirl (Haruka lover *0*) and she would get pissed off after a while xD
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3221295634 Michiru would be my role model. I absolutely admire her grace and elegance and just her complete personality. This woman seems perfect to me.
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 1483032476 I think I'd have no truck with Setsuna, she's gorgeous no question - but we just don't match. She's so mature and sophisticated and I'm still acting very immature and I'm super embarrasssing sometimes. We are worlds apart. The only thing we could talk about is fashion because I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Setsuna's fashion sense. She's an absolute style icon!
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 3120549547 I think I'd have a sister-like relationship with her. But not a bitchy sister relationship xD I'd care about her all the time and we would always play together because HOTARU IS JUST SUPER KIND AND LOVELY!
who would you get along with from sailor moon? 2393257330 Yeah, I think we'd have a bitchy sister-like relationship xD Already when I was an outsider and just watched the anime (so from the outside xD) I was really annoyed by Chibiusa sometimes. And because Usagi would be my best friend I'd have to be at her end xD
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who would you get along with from sailor moon?   who would you get along with from sailor moon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who would you get along with from sailor moon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top