The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Persephone
Star Seed

Princess Persephone

Star Seed

Title : Pluto's Heir

Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... Empty
PostSubject: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime2nd July 2011, 11:20 pm

Wouldn't it be cool if Sailor Earth was the second child of Usagi? It would totally make sense and maybe this one could look more like Mamouru. She could be named Ruru or something.

OR

I think Sailor Earth should be Molly, but without the dubbed voice. That would kill me. lol

Anyway, its just a thought. Whats your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 12:31 am

I remember seeing a pic on DA with a Sailor Earth as Molly/Naru. She was really cute too. I always though Molly/Naru should have been a Senshi!

What if they had a boy?? Would he be like Mamoru? Or be the first male senshi? (I know Naoko stated only females are senshi BUT ya know i like to shake things up a bit. XD).
Back to top Go down
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime3rd July 2011, 11:59 pm

I have seen that played out a lot of times. I actually like to think that when Crystal Tokyo hits that Mamoru's crystal the Golden Crystal would go to Helios.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime11th July 2011, 4:32 pm

When I was young I would play Sailor Moon in my backyard and I would make up a Sailor Earth. XD I would use a stick or a broom and use it as her staff.

Quote :
Wouldn't it be cool if Sailor Earth was the second child of Usagi

yes it would be because I was annoyed by the fact that Usagi couldn't have another child. Poor Mamrou he'll never get to have a son XD.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Niveouslily
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : All the wrong shades, on the right page

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime13th July 2011, 8:13 am

I actually always thought that Mamoru was "sailor" earth and helios "sailor" sun haha
Back to top Go down
http://pinksugarheart.tumblr.com
Lady Lucina
Lotus Crystal

Lady Lucina

Lotus Crystal

Title : Advisor to the Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 5:31 pm

I was also under the impression that the role was taken by Mamoru. O:
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyblushies.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 8:06 pm

He's technically the guardian of Earth, much in the way that Queen Serenity was the guardian of the Moon... but his future self is obviously not a scout, so he manifested the best way he could: Tuxedo Kamen.

However, once he passes on, this leaves Earth without a protector since he and Usagi only have Chibi-Usa, unless she is tasked with guarding both the Earth and the Moon.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lucina
Lotus Crystal

Lady Lucina

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 8:28 pm

What if Helios took the place as the protector?
It's implied that he and Chibiusa may have a future together--and I personally feel he's more "Earth" than "Sun", as well.

If not, I hope Chibiusa is good at multi-tasking...though, at that point, Crystal Tokyo is ON the Earth and the moon itself is barren so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 8:53 pm

I assumed the same thing about Helios... but it was worth bringing up.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 9:00 pm

Does mamoru have a star seed? It would eventually be reborn. I think in the meantime Helios would be there. I like the idea of Chibi-Usa and Helios eventually ruling in Crystal Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lucina
Lotus Crystal

Lady Lucina

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 9:03 pm

In the manga, Mamoru's star-seed is the Golden Crystal of Earth I believe (which supports the idea of his role as a "sailor earth")...but in the anime, it's stuck on Helios' head...haha.

I believe Mamoru has a star-seed in both though--given what occurs in the Stars arc.
(In reference to the anime.)

I wonder if anyone has written a fanfic of the two of them ruling.
I think I'd have fun doing so, myself...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 9:07 pm

I seem to remember finding a webcomic about Chibi Usa and Helio in the future. But I also remember it not having very much done and i don't know if it was still being updated. I wish I could find it again.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lucina
Lotus Crystal

Lady Lucina

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 11:02 pm

It's not an era that is generally approached in fan fictions from what I've observed...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 12:31 am

I guess no one has good imagination about the future after NQS and Endymion are gone. XD
Back to top Go down
Lady Lucina
Lotus Crystal

Lady Lucina

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 6:30 am

LOL.......
Challenge accepted, then!
Really wanted to write a FanFic about Sailor Moon somehow...but it seemed like EVERYTHING had been done so well and thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Niveouslily
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : All the wrong shades, on the right page

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 11:08 pm

Naoko had stated that only girls can be Senshi, but it doesn`t mean Mamoru is not the "sailor" of the earth. HE is the guardian and king and has it`s powers.

I think Chibiusa and Helios could have kids and pass everything to them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pinksugarheart.tumblr.com
Ella
Pyramidal Crystal

Ella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime17th July 2011, 1:09 pm

My personal headcanon for the future of Sailor Moon has a Sailor Earth! I think that in the VERY distant future, after Chibiusa moves to the Moon to build the new Silver Millennium, she and Helios have twins- a girl who inherits the Golden Crystal and a boy who inherits the Silver Crystal, thus reversing the roles of Earth and Moon but taking away the star-crossed lovers part because they're brother and sister. I've always wanted to write a fanfic about it but I've never gotten around to it o 3o That and anything involving a Sailor Earth seems to be looked down upon nowadays, hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://ellapamyupamyu.tumblr.com
Lady Lucina
Lotus Crystal

Lady Lucina

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime18th July 2011, 9:09 pm

That would actually be a pretty cool idea, Ella! Imo, the timeline makes way for a legitimate Sailor Earth.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Angelik
Star Seed

Melissa Angelik

Star Seed

Title : The Lost Angel

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime13th August 2011, 3:54 am

Ella, write your fanfic and link it here. I would love to read it. That is a clever concept.
And I agree, I was always under the impression that Tuxedo Kamen was "Sailor Earth".
Back to top Go down
http://melissa-angelik.tumblr.com/
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime13th August 2011, 11:03 am

I have seen a fanfiction of Chibi-usa being Queen and Helios king done multiple times, but lately it has been a non-existant thing. I believe one person still has it up though Chibi-Usa isn't queen, but its still amazing fanfiction and as I look she has no Sailor Earth hm..
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime23rd August 2011, 9:24 pm

I'm making a sailor moon fan made series/season and trying to create a Sailor Earth. I have thought about what if Endymion has a sister? That sister could be a Sailor Earth. Just saying ;D He never knew much about his family as far as I remember anyway. So the question is if he had a sister that maybe he never knew about would they be Sailor Earth?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YoungAngel38?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime23rd August 2011, 11:28 pm

Well the thing about Sailor Earth is that Endymion/Mamoru has the Golden Crystal which is the earth's starseed. So in a sense he IS Sailor Earth, except since he's male he can't transform into a Sailor Senshi but he is in a way a Senshi of Earth.

I actually really liked Ella's idea for a Sailor Earth, but it would be set way in the future.
Back to top Go down
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime27th August 2011, 1:02 pm

If it was set into the future I can see it working, but Mamoru is Sailor Earth in the present and Crystal Tokyo. But regardless, I can see it happening later on, and the Mamoru Sister thing is so cliche and over used, I have seen it over a million times.
Back to top Go down
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorStarWind

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : DEAD ACCOUNT left anime fandom to study

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime27th August 2011, 4:40 pm

...please don't take this the wrong way, but I'd love it if, for the lulz, Sailor Earth was Melvin... >_>;
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime27th August 2011, 4:46 pm

nah he's just Tuxedo Melvin. XD
Back to top Go down
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorStarWind

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime27th August 2011, 4:49 pm

I WANT HIM TO BE BOTH. Haruka did it, Melvin can do it too! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime27th August 2011, 4:53 pm

omg i'm down with that. I wish they had kept the Haruka pretending to be a Tuxedo Mask type character in the anime. That was such an awesome idea.
Back to top Go down
SailorStarWind
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorStarWind

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime27th August 2011, 5:03 pm

I think she did it just to troll Usagi... Or maybe Haruka has an alternate fuku? I wish more had been explained about that... :S

Years ago, I found a fancomic where Molly is Sailor Earth, but I don't remember where... I like the idea, though- she could finally help her friend Usagi. I think that cannon!Sailor Earth is Mamoru, but it's such a fun idea to play with! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime27th August 2011, 6:22 pm

Siren wrote:
If it was set into the future I can see it working, but Mamoru is Sailor Earth in the present and Crystal Tokyo. But regardless, I can see it happening later on, and the Mamoru Sister thing is so cliche and over used, I have seen it over a million times.

Oh..well I haven't :/ Just an idea..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YoungAngel38?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime27th August 2011, 8:10 pm

I think the whole mysterious sister that we didn't know about before is just cliche in general. I remember when I originally created my otaku senshi she was Princess Serenity's "hidden" sister. So yeah. I am guilty of it too. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...   Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theory: Just a Sailor Earth thought...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top