The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)   Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) I_icon_minitime22nd March 2012, 2:25 pm

Any Phoenix Wright fans here? I just got into this game series. There's a guy I follow on youtube who reviews mostly third party wii games, but he will sometimes review wiiware, VS, and first party wii games sometimes. He did a review over the first Phoenix Wright game that was remade for wiiware. It spiked my interest and I downloaded it by using an emulator. When I go I'll download it on my Ipod because they have an game app version. Anyway I'm seriously hooked to this game. I can't wait to buy the other games in the series! I find the game hilarious and entertaining. It also makes me think out of the box.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)   Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) I_icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 3:54 pm

Phoenix Wright is the sole reason I bought a Nintendo DS.

I also discovered it through a review on YouTube. I got sucked into the story and loved the look of the gameplay so right away I had to have it. I bought a DS, found the first game and played it all the way through. I also recently played and beat the second game after getting it off of eBay. I still want to play Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice and the Miles Edgeworth Investigation games. Trials and Tribulations must be rare or something because it can go up to like 90 dollars on places like eBay and Amazon dot com, if not more.

My favorite characters are Phoenix, Maya, Miles and the Judge. Especially Maya.

I heard that there is a fifth game in the main series in the works and it looks like Phoenix Wright is going to be in the driver's seat. Makes sense. By everything I saw and read Apollo Justice wasn't all that well received by fans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)   Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) I_icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 4:38 pm

Ace Attorney is the only visual novel I ever played, and I Love it to death. All 5 games were amazing (even though i'm still waiting for AAI2 to be translated). The characters were lovable (Two names: Miles. Maya.)
The game has its humor, its amazing case and plot twists ("The bullet that hit the killer stayed in his shoulder for 15 years" ; "Your cute and charming girlfriend is actually a serial killer" and others "The acrobat killed the circus's boss with the Magician's statue")
I didn't like AA4 much (though Trucy was adorable), and I sure hope Maya, Miles, Franziska, and Gumshoe will be back in AA5!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)   Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) I_icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 5:20 pm

I love this game series so much!!

These games are very hard to find. The first game I beaten it on a rom and the second game I got it on the Wii and beaten. I borrowed the third game from my friend and I still need to beat it. I got the Apollo game on a rom and still havent beaten it. I havent played the Miles spin off game, but I want too. I heard the second one didn't get a translation.

I can't wait for the 3DS game because Phoenix is back where he belongs! I didn't mind Apollo, but Phoenix has to be a lawyer. D:

I am little sad that Phoenix will have a new sidekick in the new game. I love Phoneix and Maya together. Then theres Pearls!! She's so cute!
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)   Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) I_icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 7:17 pm

No Maya? Sad

Maya better get her own game then!

No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)   Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) I_icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 7:30 pm

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hybxg9ZvXs0
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)   Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) I_icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 7:36 pm

It's so weird seeing Phoenix in 3D.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)   Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) I_icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 7:48 pm

It is, but I'm excited!! Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) 2570116496

I wished they made an anime. T-T
Back to top Go down
Tokyo25
Pyramidal Crystal

Tokyo25

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)   Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) I_icon_minitime8th November 2014, 4:59 pm

I got into these games several years ago when they were first released on the DS. My favourite case is Rise From The Ashes (1-5), so long, well done and intriguing. I enjoy the different characterizations of everyone, and the blend between comedic humor and drama/tragedy. I still need to get Duel Destinies however.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lyricalias
Star Seed

Lyricalias

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)   Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) I_icon_minitime8th November 2014, 8:46 pm

I played the first Phoenix Wright game when I was around ten. I didn't have the money to buy the sequels then and moved on, so I was waaay behind. But a few months ago I decided to catch up on the series and I've really fallen in love with it.

Since then I've finished Ace Attorney 2, Ace Attorney 3 and Apollo Justice. I just started DD.

My favorite case is 2-4.

Case 2-4 Spoilers:

Tokyo25 wrote:
My favourite case is Rise From The Ashes (1-5), so long, well done and intriguing.

I need to go back and replay that. I remember I was really invested in the case, and if I'm not mistaken it's really challenging too. One heck of a good bonus trial if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)   Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright (The Ace Attorney series)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top